Coach

Story Info
A hotel job, A coach and his team.
1.4k words
4.52
15.3k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nineteen when I took the job at the hotel, it was not a dream job or anything like that, and it only lasted less than a year. Yeah I got caught doing extras for certain customers that they frowned upon, I just considered it great customer service.

It started quite innocently, we were a maybe four star hotel, I would rate it three but I was biased, I did not like the manager whatsoever. He hated me and it showed, he suspected by the rumors that I might be gay.

The man was very homophobic, he did not like me but I had been hired before he became manager, he usually worked days so I did not see him much. I worked either the evening shift, but usually the over night shift, it really was the shift I preferred.

We had a group of guys in, they were part of some athletic thing going on, not really sure what it was I think it was a baseball tournament. All really attractive young men, all about eighteen to about twenty one, their coaches and some behind the scenes people as well.

I got the job to bring all of their bags to each of their rooms, we would have six guys in each room. Two in each bed and two cots, that I had set up earlier, so much for the quiet evening I hoped for, I got all their bags and equipment loaded and started to bring it to each room.

Most of the guys were very rude, and yeah homophobic, it was not like I wore it on my sleeve, but now that I think about it it showed in all of my actions. I got the most of them done I only had two more rooms to get done.

The guys only had duffle bags but the coach had all the other stuff, I got it all brought in his room, he was actually a very nice man. He even tipped me before I left, he asked if he could call on me if he needed anything.

I told him to call if he did, I would be happy to serve him, his eyes lit up he smiled ear to ear, he even ran his hand over his semi erect cock. Okay I had serviced guys in their rooms before, I sucked a few cocks but nothing else.

They all settled in for the night,, the hotel was finally quiet, I sat for my break, when I came back the front desk gal told me the coach in suite two twelve asked if I could bring up more towels, and he asked for you specifically.

I got the usual assortment of towels and brought them to his room, I knocked and he yelled for me to let myself in. He was in the shower when I walked in, I went in the bathroom and hung the towels in their place. I picked up the wet ones and was about to leave, he came out of the shower, his body glistening wet with water.

The man was in incredible shape, a very athletic body, muscular arms, chest, abs, legs and a semi erect magnificent cock that hung in front of a perfect set of balls. He stood there staring at me, I handed him a towel, but at this point I wanted to lick the water off of this man's body.

"See something you like?"

I dropped the wet towels and walked up to him, I placed my hand on his pec, it jumped as he flexed it, my cock started to grow. I slowly slid my hand down to his semi engorged cock, I slid to one knee and stared at it.

I leaned in and took it in my mouth, I bobbed on that cock, I sucked and jerked him, I needed his cum inside of me. I rolled his balls and I tried to coax a load out of him, he grabbed my head and fed me his big beautiful cock.

I sucked I licked, I wanted him to feed me, his balls tucked in and he shot me with six full shots of cum, I lapped and sucked all he could feed me. I cleaned him till there was no more to give, he pulled me to my feet and stared at me.

He pressed me to the bathroom door and kissed me, now I had sucked cocks before but I had never had a man kiss me. This guy was incredible, his lips made love to my own, I was ready to cum with just a kiss.

The usual scenario was I would suck them and they would push me out of the room, this guys started to kiss me. He was being nice to me, he was being very nice to me, I had some guys slap me after I sucked their cocks. This guy was kissing me, he was holding me, and kneading my butt cheeks, I so hoped one day a man would take my cherry.

He pulled back from the kiss and stared at me, I was waiting for him to hit me, slap me, punch me in the stomach. He ran his hand along the side of my cheek, his lips pressed to my own, I stood there I was in shock at the way this guy was being with me.

He looked at my named tag and smiled at me, he kept kissing me, he had me pressed in tight between himself and the bathroom door, my hands finally wrapped around his torso, I ran my hands along his back and ribs.

The man's body was so ripped, his muscles had muscles, I touched him all over, he still held my face with his hands. He smiled at me, but always went in for the kiss, his tongue invaded my mouth, he pulled back and looked at me.

"Billy do you know what a handsome guy you are?"

I smiled how does on answer a question like that, I was sure I was mediocre, average, nothing special, this guy saw something else. His hand went to the bulge in my trousers, he slid down and told me he could not leave me like this.

He unzipped me and pulled my cock out, to have my cock touched by another human was incredible, I was ready to blow. When his tongue touched the head of my cock I had to hold back, I felt the cum boiling inside of me. He swallowed my cock in one gulp, I screamed as I came, he threw me over the edge.

My hips pumped his face as my body went thru the orgasm, I lost control of my balance, my knees weak. He held me up and swallowed all I could feed him, he released my cock and stood in front of me, he pressed his lips to mine.

I put my cock back in my trousers, I had to get back to work or I would be in trouble yet again, he could tell I had to go. He checked me to make sure I looked okay, he kissed me once again before I exited the room. I walked out and stood in the middle of the hallway, did this really just happen? I went back to work, dropping the wet towels in the laundry.

The front desk gal smiled at me as I went back to the break room, she came in and asked how I was, I did not reply, I only smiled. Time flew by I never stopped smiling, the manager came in and gave me his usual frown of the day, I smiled at him, he would not ruin my day today.

I got changed and was heading out the door when he called me.

"Can I talk to you Billy?"

Oh great he would try to ruin my day anyway, I went into his office but kept the door open, he asked me why I was smiling today. I thought what a stupid question, I told him cause it was the end of my shift and I was in a good mood.

If I hated the man before I only hated him that much more now, he finally let me leave, but I planned to mark down the time he kept me here. The day went by quickly, I hoped that the coach and I could do what we did again tonight.