Coach Pt. 02

Story Info
A great night of sex.
1.6k words
4.72
8.8k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going on eleven when he called the desk asking if I could bring him up towels once again, she told him I was busy right now but would send another guy up. He told her he wanted me and there was no rush.

I made my way up with fresh towels, he smiled at me as he opened the door, he invited me in and I went in to put the towels in the bathroom. He stood in the doorway, the man only had on underwear, and that cock of his could not be hidden.

I walked up to him and he pulled me in for a kiss, he told me he loved kissing me, we ended up on the bed him on his back me over him, we would sixty nine. I hoped I would be able to hold back a bit tonight.

He unzipped me and pulled my trousers to my knees, he pulled out my cock and it went straight into his mouth. I lay on top of him, his cock right there, with him playing with mine I could not concentrate, I took his cock in my hand and stroked it as I sucked on it.

He and I both came at the same time, the explosion of my cock shooting in his mouth and he feeding me with his wonderful cock, I knew this would be a time I would never forget. He rolled on top of me and his lips were back on mine, he kissed me holding me tight.

He knew I had to get back to work, he asked if he and I could ever spend an entire night with each other? I told him I was off tomorrow night if that worked for him. I would sneak in to his room at eleven, then he and I could spend the night together.

I slept most of the day, but was on edge of what coach and I would do, yeah I knew his name was Dave, but I liked calling him coach. The time dragged on, I made my way to the Hotel, I went in pretending I had to work tonight.

Shirley laughed at me she knew what I was up too, she told me to go up, but stay away from the other two guys on shift tonight. I made my way up, one of the players was at his door asking him a question, I hid in the stairwell so they would not see me.

Once he left I went to his door, I softly knocked and he opened the door, the man had on clothes tonight, he really was such a handsome man. He was thirty five, single, I assumed gay in the closet, he had a so called girlfriend in Canada I think he said.

I did not realize the joke about that, he let me in and offered me a drink, I had a soda that was all I wanted. He and I sat and talked, he told me he liked to be able to talk to me before we got into it, we talked about everything.

We sat there looking at each other, I got up and straddled the man, he and I kissed, I held his face in my soft tender hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me and brought me to the bed, he lay on top of me and we made out.

He rolled us over and I lay on top of him, I just looked at him, what did he see in me, why was he so into me.

"Billy you really do not know how handsome you really are do you?"

"I'm just a regular guy, bit girly as they call me, but nothing to look at."

He laughed at my comment, and shook his head.

"Billy man you are so attractive, and so sweet, kind, and a great kisser, pretty good cocksucker as well, you just need more practice."

I sat up my ass on his crotch, I pulled off my shirt, he had never seen me naked, I looked in the mirror and I saw and out of shape, skinny kid, kind of doughy, in need of a good workout and lots of sex. He saw a young vibrant young man who had his entire life ahead of himself, how he wished he could redo his life.

I pulled his polo shirt off of him, and no I did not get up off of him, I never wanted to get off this man under me. I sat there on this man his cock getting harder by the second, I leaned in and kissed him. He rolled us over and undid my jeans, he pulled them off and threw them aside.

He pulled his sweat pants off, the man was commando, he pulled my underwear off, I grabbed my socks and threw them across the room. Here we were him and I naked, our cocks pressing to each other, our lips meshed with each others.

"Billy have you ever made love with another man?"

I had not, this man was my first kiss, my first blow job, he was the first man I was ever naked with.

"Coach you are my first in every way, I have never had sex with anyone till you."

"Billy would you let me put my cock inside of you?"

I was terrified, but I had to know how it felt, the man had a big cock, I was not sure how I would ever be able to take it inside of me. He told me how to clean out so I went in and did what I could. He had lube and he was ready when I came out. He told me how we would do this, me on top so I could control how much, was the plan but that changed.

He had me lay on the bed face down, I was scared, but I somehow knew he would not hurt me. He slid a pillow under my midsection, he spread my cheeks, and yes I was scared, what was he going to do now?

He leaned in and slid his tongue along my ass crack, I screamed out as his tongue touched my hole. He circled his tongue, he was out to wake the entire hotel here. I held my face into the mattress, he worked my ass till he had me wet enough to slide his finger in.

Then he got two, he would pull them out then slide his tongue in, the feeling was indescribable, he brought me so close to orgasm, he slicked up his cock and slid the tip in. I wanted more, he got to three inches in and waited, again I wanted more, at six inches I was sure I could do no more.

He pulled out then right back in, it hurt, it felt like I had been waiting for this my entire life, as he gently fucked me the more I could take, I had his eight inside of me now. I felt his balls, I felt his pubes on my ass.

He was careful not to hurt me, he was gentle but his strokes quickly became harder, stronger, more intense, but with feeling. He asked if I was okay multiple times, worried he may be hurting me, I wanted this to never end. Sure my ass hurt a bit, my cock was pouring out precum like a sprayer on a kitchen sink.

He readjusted and his cock was hitting me in all the right places, my cock shot and shot, my balls ached, the bed was covered in cum. His strokes intensified, his cock stiffened and he filled me up, he moaned so loud as his cock shot its load inside of me.

He collapsed on top of me, his cock still in me, my hole was so tender right now, the angle his cock was in was pressing my prostate, the slightest movement and I was shooting once again. He pulled out and lay beside me.

"Billy did you really just shoot again? Two orgasms in one session?"

I was winded, worn out, I could not even respond to him.

"Oh my Yes, that was the best, I am totally worn out, I need a nap."

He and I got up and showered, we would not have enough towels, Dave called for more towels, Alan came up and brought in the towels. We forgot to pick up my clothes so he knew Coach had someone in his room, I hid so he would not see me.

We dried off, then crawled in the other bed, snuggled in close to each other. I slept like I had never slept before, I woke a few times, confused, then I looked at him, smiled and back to sleep.

He woke me in the morning, he had practice this morning, he was about to get up when I got on top of him and kissed him, I went down to his cock and fed. I drained the man of yet another load. He rolled us over and he too fed off my cock, we were like vampires for cum.

He got up and got in the shower, I got in with him and washed his magnificent body, we kissed we made out. I wanted another cum injection from him. He asked if I was okay, I told him way better than okay, never better in my entire life.

He asked if I could join him again tonight, I told him I sure could and would be in his room by ten. We dried off with wet towels, I got dressed he would leave before me so no one would see us in the same room together.

I watched tv while I waited, but I forgot about housekeeping, she did not knock as she had seen him leave. She caught me red handed, thankfully it was Maria and not one of the other ones, she told me to go and she would not say a word.