Coach Edwards Pt. 02

Story Info
Coach Edwards teaches Garrett to service his daddy.
1.2k words
4.47
20.7k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach Edwards strode past the astonished boy and set his bag and beer down on the coffee table before plopping down. He reached forward to rip a beer from the pack and drank from it. "Ahhhhhh..." He exhaled after drinking one. "C'mere bud. I won't bite... unless you want me to." He laughed deeply and patted the seat next to him.

Garrett apprehensively sat down next to Coach Edwards and quickly had a big hairy arm over his shoulder. "So Matthews, have you really never done anything with a man before?" the coach asked.

"N-n-no," Garrett stammered.

"Good. I'll have fun teaching you then" the coach said before bringing his mouth to Garrett's. Coach Edward's beard smelled wonderful as it grazed Garrett's lips and cheeks. Coach pulled off from Garrett's mouth and said "Now if you want to be a daddy's boy then you need to learn how to please your daddy. On your knees, now!"

Coach Edwards pointed to the floor in front of the couch and Garrett sheepishly took his rightful place below. The boy looked up at the imposing man looking down at him with a smirk. Coach Edwards smirked and grabbed what looked like a metal rod in his shorts. The older man grabbed the head of the boy and brought him to the cock laying in wait in his shorts. Garrett, breathing heavily, put his mouth around the shaft of the clothed penis. He moved his mouth up and down while a deep "hmmm..." came from the coach.

"Please Coach Edwards! I want to suck your dick so bad," Garrett begged.

"Oh yeah boy..." Coach said. The older man took one of his miraculously calloused hands to the boy's face and another one to remove his cock from his shorts. The coach had a circumcised cock that was eight inches and had a nice hefty girth to it. His balls were also rather large and speckled with white trimmed hair. "Get to work son."

Garrett couldn't believe what he was about to do. He licked up and down the shaft before taking the head in his mouth and bobbing down as far as he could go before he gagged and quickly came back up for air. A hearty laugh escaped from the coach and his body moved with it. "No need to rush son, you've got a whole night of fucking ahead of you. Take it slow," coach said while gently rubbing Garrett's head. A newfound confidence surged through Garrett and he tried to take more of the Coach's cock. "Breathe through your nose son," The older man advised. Garrett was slowly able to go further and further down until he took about six inches of the cock in his mouth before he could go no further.

A few more confident bobs up and down inspired the boy to use his tongue. A few circular swirls around the head of Coach's cock finally elicited a moan from the older man. Garrett continued this tongue barrage for several minutes. Coach Edwards' moan kept getting louder and deeper. Soon the moans began to emulate deep growls. "Time to get off boy," the coach yelled as he pulled Garrett's face from his cock. A roar erupted from his bearded mouth as he shot cum all over his tank top. He took his beefy hairy arm and hastily jerked his cock spewing even more cum on himself.

"FUCK! You're a natural son." The coach bellowed between labored breaths. Garrett was immensely proud of himself for making the man of his dreams so happy. A large head rustled his hair giving him butterflies in his chest. After Coach Edwards was finally finished cumming he took off his tank top to reveal his gloriously hairy body. Garrett fantasized about this moment for years and it was finally here.

"Now it's your turn boy," Coach said with a cheshire smirk. He lifted Garrett underneath his shoulders and plopped him down in a laying position on the couch next to him. The older man placed himself on top of his students. Bearded kisses peppered Garrett's face before the older man's tongue probed at his lips begging to be let inside. Coach Edwards was seemingly a master with his tongue providing Garrett with a sensual kiss that surpassed his wildest fantasies.

As the coach showered Garrett with affection he took his chance to finally feel the coach's body for real. Garrett wrapped his legs around the older man, giving Coach the opportunity to begin dry humping into the boy's clothed ass. He also felt the musculature of the older man. Every part of Coach Edwards was hard; arms, chest, and back. Coach had some padding in his stomach but when pressure was applied Garrett could tell that there was a lot of muscle underneath. The hair that covered the coach's body was soft and Garrett took a moment to stick his face into the Coach's chest to nuzzle in his fur.

Coach Edwards laughed and rose up to pull the boy's pants off. He grabbed at Garrett's erection through his underwear and gripped it with the strength of his hands. Garrett nearly came right then and there. He tightly closed his eyes and let out a subdued moan. "Oh no boy you can't cum yet. Not before Daddy gets a chance to suck your dick."

The coach gently lifted Garrett's cock from his underwear and leaned down to take it in his mouth. Garrett was in heaven as the warmth engulfed his penis. With each bob the Coach slightly pulled in his lips allowing his beard to graze over different sections of the boy's cock. The young man couldn't last much longer and eventually gave in. The coach let off the boy's dick as cum shot out with incredible speed. It mostly covered Garrett's clothing but some of it got onto the floor. Garrett was panting while his toes uncurled. "Oh my god Coach, that was incredible," he moaned.

"Boy," the coach sternly said, trying to get Garrett's attention. Garrett finally looked up at the man and saw that the coach was pointing to the cum that was on the floor. "I want you to clean that up boy." Coach said with an almost fearsome tenacity.

"Ok Coach, let me go get some paper towels." Garrett said as he was getting up.

"No boy, I didn't say you could use those," Edwards scolded. "Then how am I supposed to clean it Coach?" Garrett asked, genuinely confused.

"You know how." the coach growled while pointed to it. Garrett got on his knee and began to lick at his own semen. It tasted kind of salty. After a few moments Garrett finished licking up his cum and finally licked his lips while staring into the eyes of his coach.

"Good. Now come here." Coach Edwards pointed to the space beneath the couch. "Stay on all fours and keep your back straight. Garrett crawled to that point and the coach put his heavy hairy legs on Garrett's back before pulling another beer from the pack next to him. "Give Daddy a bit to finish his beer, then we're going upstairs. I'm going to make sure you get the fucking of your life."