Coach Edwards Pt. 03

Story Info
Coach Edwards finally gives Garrett everything he wanted.
1.4k words
4.6
19.8k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry to any of you who have been waiting to read this next chapter. Real life got in the way. The next stories I write will either be one shots or fully completed chapter stories. Thank you for reading.

Garrett stayed on his hands and knees acting as a footstool for the source of his masturbatory fantasies for years. He could hear sipping from a can of beer as his coach flipped channels until he reached ESPN. A couple sports commentators could be heard talking about the current state of whatever game they were discussing. "Hey Garrett, you see that bag down there? Open it," Coach Edwards commanded.

Garrett looked to the side of the couch and saw a small shoulder sling backpack. The coach lifted his legs so Garrett could open the bag. The bag contained toys of various shapes and sizes. A towel was also among the toys. A side pocket contained a bottle of lubricant.

"We've got to get you ready son. Give me that bottle of lube." The older man took the lubricant from Garrett's hand and out of a sight. A snap came from the bottle and a scent of cloves filled the air as though Christmas had come early. "This is a special lubricant that I brought for you. It should make your first time go a little easier. I don't want to hurt you." Coach Edwards said as he began to rub the outside of Garrett's anus with slicked fingers. Another hand began to lightly run the young man's lower back which gave him much comfort.

Garrett moaned as each calloused finger grazed the entrance of his hole. After several minutes he started to push back into the fingers."Well, look who's getting into it. Just remember to breathe and tell me if it hurts" a low grumble came from above Garrett. Coach Edwards reached over the boy and grabbed the bag. He rustled through it and pulled out a couple of the smaller toys. A snap could be heard again as the Coach began to slather some of the liquid on the toys. If Garret was going to take his cock he was going to need all the preparation he could get.

"Breathe in boy," Coach said as a toy was poised at Garrett's hole. The toy sharply penetrated his hole. A slight twinge of pain was expressed by a grunt from Garrett's mouth. "We're going to keep this here for a few minutes," the coach said. After a few minutes had passed the toy was removed from Garrett's ass only to be placed in again. The coach began to push in and out rapidly with the toy.

"Oh my god!" Garrett moaned and began to whimper with each and every thrust. Coach Edwards swapped the toy out with a bigger one and the process repeated.

"I think you are ready boy. Who wants to get fucked by daddy?!" Coach chuckled gruffly as he picked up Garrett and put him over his shoulder.

"Oh god! I do!" Garrett yelled as he was being picked up like a sack of potatoes. Garrett's ass was being penetrated by the Coach's fingers while he was being carried up the stairs. The older man spanked his ass a couple of times between fingerings and finally they made it to Garrett's bed and the coach crawled on top of him. The young boy immediately wrapped his legs around the Coach, kissing him and grasping at the older man's muscular arms.

"I'm going to fuck you boy!" Coach huskily growled into Garrett's ear. "Do you have a condom?" he gruffly asked. Garrett reached into the desk drawer and pulled out a familiar box of condoms and handed them to the Coach.Garrett repositioned himself on his back and watched his man to see what was next. Coach Edwards looked at the front and back of the package and smirked. "Are these the condoms I gave you today boy?" he asked. Garrett blushed and nodded. "Well I'm gonna fuck you with them. Do you remember how to put them on?"

Garrett nearly passed out from his practically beating out of his chest. The older man rubbed Garrett's chest affectionately and gave him a kiss. Then the coach leaned back on the bed and placed his arms behind his head. White bushy hair came from the armpits of his muscular arms. The young man pulled one of the condoms out of the box and went over to put it on Coach Edwards' dick. All of his deepest fantasies were coming true tonight.

He slowly rolled the condom over the large thick dick that he knew was going to be inside him in just a few moments. Coach slapped his ass and said "Climb up on my lap boy. You're ready. Just breathe, slide down, and get used to it."

Garrett climbed onto the coach, pointed the dick at his asshole and slowly slid down. The boy breathed in and slid down even further until he felt the Coach's balls. The special lube and preparation really helped him to be able to fully enjoy this moment with minimal pain. The coach groaned as Garrett began to ride up and down his cock. "Fuck yeah boy! Ride it!" Edwards yelled as he began to sense Garrett getting used to his cock.

This was finally the moment that all of Garrett's fantasies became real and he was not going to waste it. He really began to let loose and bounced up and down with all the downward force that he could. Coach Edwards wrapped his rough masculine hands around the sides of Garrett's slender stomach and pulled him down with even more force. The two continued this way for several minutes as Garrett's dick became as hard as rock. The coach knew the boy's limits and knew not to jerk the boy off yet. However, that didn't stop him from gripping it occasionally as the boy was riding him. The random grips made the young man whimper as the older man began to control the situation.

The coach sat up and quickly grabbed Garrett and flipped him onto his back. The old man began to pummel into the boy who was practically incoherent with his moans and whimpering. "Ohhhhhh my go...go... god daddy. Please don't stop!" Edwards took this moment to lean down and kiss the boy to fully immerse him in the experience of being fuck. Edwards hairy body rubbed all over Garrett as he began to fuck his mouth with his tongue. Every hump made Garrett gasp into the older man's mouth.

Garrett never felt more at peace in his life. He knew this is where he belonged. He was always going to be a bottom slut for an older man. Every thrust from the older man solidified his place in the world. As Garrett contemplated this, his ass suddenly felt empty. He looked at the older man and he had pulled out. "Please please put it back in!" the boy whimpered.

Coach Edwards smirked and twirled his finger. Garrett understood the gesture immediately. "Turn over son, daddy's not done with you yet." The young man turned over and felt Coach Edwards line up his thick dick against his asshole. Edwards pushed in and began his pummeling of the boy's ass. This time felt even better than before. Each thrust went deeper and deeper. Each thrust brought him closer and closer to heaven.

Coach fucked the boy this way for nearly an hour full stop. He timed squeezes on Garrett's cock to keep him in absolute pleasure. A pressure welled in the Coach's balls as he moaned "Get ready Garrett. We're coming together." A calloused lubey hand reached around and jerked Garrett's dick. The boy was in absolute pleasure and so was the old man fucking him. Moans from both men filled the room. Coach Edwards began to fuck even harder then Garrett thought possible. That thought quickly disappeared as Garrett began to come.

"Oh my fucking god Coach! I'm coming!" Garrett expressed with a amalgamation of a moan and yell.

"I'm coming too son! I'm coming too! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Coach roared.

The two were drenched in sweat as the coach collapsed his full weight on top of Garrett. Garrett never felt so small than this moment his coach was crushing him. The coach flipped him over and gave him a long passionate kiss. Garrett raked his fingers through Coach's chest hair as he deeply kissed back. Coach Edwards lifted himself up and said "Don't worry son, this isn't the end. Now let's go hit the shower."