All Comments on 'Coach Edwards Pt. 03'

by slimforbear

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So nice! I loved how they shared the cum together at the end. Good fuck! I bet that felt so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. My first MM sex was with my cross country coach the summer after my graduation. It started out with me sucking his cock a couple of times a week. By the end of the summer I was sucking his cock and getting fucked. Great summer. Years later I found out another of my team friends received the same treatment. Every summer seduced a new ex-student.

bhart1bhart1over 1 year ago

I liked your honest passion for age and size difference. I also find your uninhibited 'submissive bottom' tendencies refreshing. You show good potential with this series. However, I do have a few suggestions.

Your chapters could be a lot longer. All three of these together would have made a fine first chapter in my opinion and have afforded you many options for further development of the characters and their sexploits in subsequent chapters.

Also, to truly engage me as a reader in the sexual elements of the story you could invest more energy in the sensory aspects. We have 5 senses and they all factor into the experience of sex.

And there are emotional aspects involved. How did Matthews feel wrapped in Coach Edwards' strong arms? What was going through his mind while eagerly submitting to his idol's gentle dominance?

All in all, a very good first effort. I hope you'll continue writing and striving for more detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous