All Comments on 'Coach Miller Ch. 06'

by 88girfriend

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. But you might want to tell your "editors" that "Gourmande" does not mean "Gorgeous" in french. Other than that, great story. :)

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Multiple 5*, I loved the series.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year agoAuthor

No the mistranslation was all on me. I guess we now all know why I got a C- in high school French. Ill get that fix asap.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

I have come late to this series so I have spent the last two days catching up. I noticed that some earlier episodes drew some negative reviews but thankfully you ignored those anonymous posters and stuck to your guns. Your story telling is excellent and you combine hot, erotic sex with a subtle humor. There are some errors in the latest episode but those errors are the type that would not by highlighted by a spellchecker, that said the errors were minor and did not detract from this readers enjoyment of the story. Really looking forward to the next episode where hopefully Ashley and her Mom can cement a new relationship. Five well deserved starts from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Freakin' great! I just finished reading the entire series. I would like to read the next chapter about the next morning and . . . to infinity and beyond! Ashley needs to show her mother how much she loves her and rotation arrangements would be interesting. Does mom find jobs for all at a female nudist resort for the summers?

I appreciate the light, clever banter and the positive outlooks and outcomes.

Not to nitpick, but an additional bit of grammar editing would add some polish.

Rock on! I'm looking forward to reading your other series.

gingertopnbottomgingertopnbottomover 1 year ago

Nerd sex is good, but do you know what is even better than nerd sex? Mommy Sex! Just saying. Cheers Mate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user88girfriend@88girfriend
I hope you enjoy my stories. I have tried to created my own universe where all the characters from many of my stories live and oftentimes interact with each other in crossovers. I am a very open minded person and respect all, constructive comments, good or bad. I have incor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES