All Comments on 'Coach Riggs'

by jaero6900

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Always a pleasure to see your work, jaero6900! Fantastic Lit and steaming hot Erotica. You had me thinking back to the hunky coaches from my high school days. Thanks for sharing!

Ardent12358Ardent12358over 1 year ago

So fu*king HOT. Maybe a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This Story was awesome and I've jerked off four times in the last two days to it. I love Coach Riggs and how he picked up and made beautiful love to Henderson! I'm having a younger fellow over tonight and we're going to roleplay this story except I'm going to let him fuck me in the Missionary position. I can't wait to feel his pretty young Pecker inside me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a hot story!! Please consider writing more chapters. Do they become roommates and lovers? Does the coach and Henderson as a couple entertain others in their bed?

dredlifterdredlifterover 1 year ago

That was excellent! I've always had a thing for huge, masculine mature coach characters.

I'd love to read more with these too. Perhaps the coach can flex those huge muscles for Henderson.

Also, as sexy as the story is, it is also very well written! Great stuff.

Exluke1Exluke1over 1 year ago

Very hot and believable too. Never awkward even with their age difference. It would be cool if they became roommates and maybe more than fuckbuddies.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

coach with benefits

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Terrifically hot story. Really enjoy the size difference between the 2 characters. Makes the sex extra hot. And particularly love a hairy chest and belly, especially when the coarse hairs are stiff with dried cum.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Man, that was so HOT!! Got hard and stayed that way. This has lots of possibility for continuing. Perhaps adding Mike for a threesome. Definitely want more. cp

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Fab! Just a suggestion: When I had fully dressed and was moving towards the door, Coach said “Henderson before you go, remind me, what’s your first name?”😀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaero6900@jaero6900
I'm a young (20s) bisexual, fun-loving guy. I love to write about many different fantasies and fetishes but I particularly enjoy exploring age differences and how they affect dominance in a sexual relationship. I hope you enjoy my stories! Feel free to write me. I'm always lo...