Coach Shares His Hot Wife

Story Info
Coach Let's His Best Friend Bed His Wife.
2k words
4.04
3.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers

Hank (30 yrs.) and Matt (29 yrs.) are best friends and both serve as wrestling coaches at the college. Matt lost his wife to death a few months ago. They meet up to talk during wrestling practice.

Hank asks, "Have you thought about what I said?"

Matt answers nervously, "Yeah bro, but are you sure it's a good idea?"

"You keep going into a depression Matt. I'm worried bro. This might help you."

"But, is it okay with you Hank? I don't want to fuck up our friendship. Is Mia okay with the idea?"

Hank puts his hand on Matt's shoulder. "Look, if sleeping with my wife gets you out of this slump. I'm okay with it."

Matt says, "You already know, I think Mia's a beautiful woman."

Hank replies, "C'mon bro. I'd rather you than any man. We're like family."

It's Sunday night inside Hank and Mia's (30 yrs.) home bedroom. She is a voluptuous blonde (38-24-36). They're both getting ready for sex. She lays on the bed wearing only red panties. Her big tits shake as she smiles up at her husband. Her blonde hair is tied into a short ponytail. He wears only his basketball trunks and steps over to the dresser drawers. His right hand opens the top drawer and the left hand pulls out a pair of handcuffs.

Just outside the bedroom door in the hallway. Matt stands there in his full body college sweats and a baseball cap. He listens and waits.

Back inside the room. Hank tests the handcuffs for their strength. He smiles, turns around and steps over to the bed. Mia lifts up both arms and her hands grab the headboard bars.

Hank sits on the bed next to her and handcuffs her hands to that headboard.

He asks, "How is that, honey?"

She answers, "It's good," while pulling on the cuffs.

They both look at each other.

"We haven't done this in awhile," she says.

"No, we haven't and I got a surprise," he replies.

She asks, "What surprise, Hank?"

He moves down the bed and then looks into her eyes.

"Do you trust me, honey?" he asks.

She nods her head, "You know I do."

"And, you know I won't hurt you in any way?" he asks.

"Hey, what is this? I know you won't ever hurt me," she replies.

He leans over and kisses her lips gently.

Then, he leans back up and gets serious, "It's about Matt."

She asks, "What about him?"

"Well, he's like a brother to me who is still having a hard time," he replies.

"About his wife dying. I know. It's been two months. He's grieving," she says.

He says quickly, "We can help him. I mean, you can help him."

She asks, "I can. In what way?"

Hank turns his head toward the door, "Hey, Matt. You can come in."

Mia looks at the door. Matt steps inside quietly with a nervous smile.

She looks up, "Oh no Hank. What are you doing?"

He says, "I'm okay with it Mia. He's our good friend. It'll only be this one time."

Mia shakes her head and struggles with the handcuffs. Hank stands up and walks toward the door. He nods at Matt and goes out of the bedroom.

Matt says, "Thanks, brother."

Mia screams, "Hank! You get back here.!!"

Matt steps up to the end of the bed. His right hand reaches up and takes off the baseball cap. It drops to the floor. His hands quickly take off the shoes and socks. He leans up and pulls off his sweat top. He has a hint of 6-pack abdominals and toned shoulder muscles. A line of brown hair runs from his belly button down toward his crotch.

Mia watches him and keeps struggling with those cuffs.

"Matt. Don't you dare come near me," she says sternly.

He takes off his bottom sweats and drops them to the floor too. The blue jockey shorts show his big, round balls and his cock pushes to the left.

She says, "I mean it Matt. You leave me alone."

Matt steps over and sits on the left side of the bed next to her waist.

He says quietly, "Mia, this wasn't my idea." His eyes look from her big tits, to her flat stomach, and to those red panties.

"You're lying Matt. This wasn't Hank's idea," she replies.

He looks into her eyes, "I won't hurt you Mia. I promise."

She replies, "I can't fight you off, but don't do this Matt. I love Hank."

"I know you do," he whispers.

His right hand is gently placed on her stomach over her belly button. He slowly circles that belly.

He asks, "Do you remember the last barbeque of the summer? You wore that bikini? I fought so hard not to stare. It was tough for me in front of my wife."

"I sensed your eyes on me," she replies.

He shakes his head, "I had to cover my trunks with anything. Because my cock was so hard."

"Matt, everything will change if you do this," she says.

He nods his head, "I know. I know. I'm just so damn lonely. I miss a woman's body."

His right hand slowly moves up. He gently grips the bottom of her large right tit. The pink dollar-size areola and nipple point into the air. The fingers slide up to pinch that nipple.

His hand then moves over and does the same thing to her left tit.

Mia's stomach quivers by his soft touch. He's a different male with a different feel. She looks down at his fingers pinching that left nipple.

"Ohh Matt. Please stop," she begs.

Both of his hands grip her tits and he shakes those beautiful nipples side to side.

He says, "Mia, I fantasized about these a lot. My-Fucking-Gawd. Incredible."

His fingers slide up and pinch those nipples gently.

She likes his touch and whispers, "Matt. Ohhhh Matt. Don't."

Both of his hands grip those tits again and he pushes them upward. He leans over and his lips cover her left nipple. The tongue flicks it lightly. His lips softly suck off of it and he moves over to the right nipple.

Mia closes her eyes and whispers, "At least you're gentle Matt."

He sucks off that nipple and both hands drop her massive tits. They bounce.

His upper body leans over and he tries to kiss her. She turns her head to the left. He whispers into her right ear.

"I want to make you hot Mia," he says.

She answers, "You can try."

His hot breath blows into her ear. He kisses her neck lightly and moves up to her chin. His lips touch hers a few times.

She is surprised by his soft lips and they're also hot. Matt's big tongue slips inside of her mouth and it searches for hers. He circles around and her tongue finally pushes against his. It is hot.

Matt's fingers find both of her nipples and he pinches them gently. His mouth breaks free of hers and he starts kissing down her neck. He lets go of those nipples and his lips gently kiss all around her big left tit. He leaves the pink areola alone.

Mia is surprised to see that her nipples are erect.

"My Gawd Matt. My nipples are hard," she says.

He responds, "Mmmmn. Mmmn."

His lips finally cover her left areola and the tongue flicks that stiff nipple. His right hand reaches down and the fingers search for her pussy lips over those panties.

Mia begins moving her hips. She says, "Oh-My-Gawd-Matt. Goddammit."

The sensations shoot through her body and she likes his soft touch. Mia stops fighting him and begins to squirm in pleasure.

"Go ahead Matt. I can't stop you," she says.

His mouth sucks on her areola and the tongue circles that nipple. His right hand fingers rub a little harder against those panties.

Mia's body bucks against his touch, "Ohh-Matt. I used to watch you too. I wanted to tell you so bad."

As his mouth continues to suck on her areola. His right hand reaches up and the fingers pull down the panties over her left hip.

Mia lifts up her butt-cheeks and he slides those panties down over the thighs. She lifts her ankles into the air and the knees bend. He pulls off her panties completely. They are dropped to the floor.

Matt gets off the bed and steps around to the front end. He climbs back on and lays in between her spread open legs. He leans in and sees that her blonde bush is wet. His big tongue begins to lick the folds of her pussy lips.

Mia arches her lower back, "Ohhhh-Matt. Goddamn you. It feels good."

Both of his hands push up her legs. His lips gently suck on the sensitive skin-fold above her clitoris.

She jerks her head and screams, "Matt. Right-There. Not-Too-hard. It's-Just-Right.!!"

Mia loves everything he does. He isn't rough at all and she loves that.

Matt's big tongue pushes into her clitoris. Her body flinches.

"Ohhhh-Gawwd.. Matt-Matt.. You're-Gonna-Make-Me-Cum," she screams.

An orgasmic wave shoots through her body as she grips those handcuffs.

She screams again, "Ohhhh-Ohhhhh-Gawwwwwdd.. G-Gawd-Gawdd. Matt.!!"

He lifts up his head and smiles at her. "You came fast Mia."

She breathes heavily, "M-My-Gawd.. It's-It's the way you touch me. My-Fucking-Gawd."

Matt stands up from the bed and pulls off his jockey shorts. His thick 6 and 1/4-inch cock throbs and sticks straight up into the air.

His knees climb onto the bed in between her legs. The right hand fingers rub her wet pussy lips and then spreads that wetness over his engorged cock-tip. He also strokes up and down his shaft.

He says, "Mia. You make my cock so damn hard."

She looks up at his heavy brown crotch plus his big round balls.

He leans over and places the right hand next to her left tit. His eyes look down as he grips his stiff shaft. He guides the cock-tip toward her blondeness. He rubs her wet lips up and down before slipping his tip inside. He holds it there as he places the left hand next to her right tit.

His eyes watch his cock slowly push all the way inside of her cunt. His brown crotch touches her blonde bush.

He says, "Fuuuckk. I knew you'd be hot. Fuckk.. Wrap your legs around me."

She does so and holds tight above his butt-cheeks.

Matt begins fucking with short and powerful pushes.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Her butt-cheeks bounce off the bed.

"Ohhhhh-Unnnh-Unnh-Ohhh-Matt," she says.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

He yells, "Mia-Thanks.. Thank-You-Gawdd.!!"

His brown crotch hits her blonde bush as his powerful strokes push deep inside of her. The friction is so damn hot.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She replies, "No-M-Matt. Thank-You.. T-Thank-You.!!"

As he pushes inside of her cunt. His eyes catch her massive tits shaking and nipples jerking. It turns him on even more.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Her butt-cheeks are heard hitting the bed. Her legs continue to grip his lower back tightly. They both want each other so badly now.

She says, "Matt-Matt-You're-So-Deep.!!"

He looks down at his shaft which pulls in-and-out of her hot juicy cunt.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Matt screams, 'I-Can-Feel-It.. I'm-Cumming.. I'm-Fucking-Cumming.!!"

After a few more thrusts. He pushes deep inside and explodes, "Uhh-Mia.. Annnnnhh.. Annnnnnhh.. Annnnnnnnhh.. Annnnhh.!!!"

Everything stops as they both breathe heavily. She drops her legs. He opens his eyes and looks down at his cock still buried inside of her blonde pussy. His body shudders and he pulls out slowly. Then, he lays down next to her.

Two weeks later on a Friday night. The college wrestling team competes inside the gym. Both Hank and Matt coach on the sidelines. They meet up and have a few words.

Matt asks, "How's Mia?"

Hanks answers, "She's good and wants you to visit next week for dinner."

Matt doesn't want to tell his best friend that he's seen Mia already. They met secretly at a motel and without those handcuffs.

HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers