Coach Visits Victoria

Story Info
Coach and Victoria become better acquainted.
1k words
3.94
6.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
35 Followers

I am considerably older than my wife Victoria. She was one of my former students: Intelligent, inquisitive, and sexy in ways that were lost on her dullard classmates. She and I got along perfectly well; I helped her gain admission to the local university, and was very proud of her graduation.

I was involved in the typical end of year teacher activities when I came across a plain envelope with "Mr B" written on it. Inside was a single piece of paper with "I turned 18 on Tuesday," followed by a phone number. I flushed when I recognized the handwriting, because I knew it was from Victoria. Later that evening she introduced me to her inexperienced yet voracious carnality. Two months later, during her university's move-day, she did just that, except she parked in my driveway, and has been here ever since.

Coach and I were roommates in college. He had a successful NFL career that was cut short due to injury, and he was back in school to pursue an advanced degree. He and I remained close throughout, and when he let me know that he was back in town for the foreseeable future I immediately offered to let him crash until he had gotten set up.

Coach had settled into his own place before Victoria had moved in, and he came over one Saturday to hang out and watch football. Victoria was flirty but proper, and very attentive to our food and drinks while we watched.

"Girlfriend?" Coach raised an eyebrow as he watched Victoria leave the room.

"We haven't labeled anything but for all intents and purposes, yes." I said.

"Nice, good for you." And then we turned pur attention back to the game.

Coach and Victoria became friends. They always made a fuss over each other. Coach became her "other" boyfriend, and the three of us became a tight little group.

~~~~~~~~~~~

One evening Coach let himself in through the kitchen. I was sitting at the table reading and greeted him.

"Victoria around?" he asked.

"She's in the bedroom," I said. "Need something?"

"Yeah," he replied. He looked me. "You cool with this?"

"I am," I said. "If Victoria is. But if she isn't..."

He held up his hands. "Say no more. Understood, but you knew that."

I nodded, and went back to my book.

~~~~~~~~~~

Coach entered the bedroom quietly. The bedside lamp was on, and Victoria was propped against her pillows, the covers up to her chin, looking at her phone. As he closed the door behind him Victoria looked over at him and smiled.

"Hi Coach," she said. "This is a pleasant surprise."

"Hi Victoria, he told me you were in here."

She nodded, and set her phone down on the nightstand. "Do you need to talk?" The covers slid down just enough that he could tell now that she was topless. "Or was it something else?"

"Fuck," he whispered.

Victoria smiled. "I couldn't hear you, Coach. Stand over here so I can."

Coach moved over to stand on her side. She sat up a little straighter and the covers slipped farther down the curve of her breasts. Her skin glowed in the lamplight. Her face turned up to him with a sweet smile. She pushed her glasses up a little. "Yes Coach? You were saying?" Victoria giggled. "You're nervous!"

"I am," he said. "I don't know what to do all of a sudden."

She giggled again, and her eyes became playful over a decidedly wicked smile. "Does Coachy want to tell me?" She reached over to him, stroking the front of his warmups. The covers slipped off her breasts one by one and Coach moaned when he saw them, full and round, in the light. "Does Coachy want to tell me alllll about it?" She leaned over, planting soft dry kisses on his growing bulge. "Hmmm? Does he? Or does Coachy want me to figure it out all by myself?"

Coach, now breathing heavily, grunted and made a vague notion at his crotch.

Victoria smiled slowly and wickedly. "Ahhhh I see." Her small fingers pulled down his training pants and released his cock. A strand of pre-cum broke free across her hand. She looked up at him and made eye contact while she licked it off. He groaned louder as Victoria fitted her hand around his shaft and began to slowly, roughly stroke it.

"Does Coachy like that? Is this what he came here for?" Coach nodded, his eyes half-closed. Victoria used her second hand to stroke him too, her tongue roughly lapping and circling the head of his cock. "Is this what Coachy wanted to see?" She took him as deeply as she could, gagging, and released him slowly before stroking him two-handed again. "Does Coachy like to see little white girls gagging on his big black cock?"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Coach breathed. "Just like that Miss Vicky...don't...fuckkk...don't stop."

Victoria giggled and stroked him harder and faster, taking him deep and then stroking him while roughing his cockhead and shaft with her tongue. Coach's cock grew thicker and his breathing heavier. He leaned forward on his toes and groaned out loud. "C'mon Coachy, give me your cum," Victoria growled. "All over my pretty face."

He grunted out loud and his first shot went over her head. She pointed his cock at her face and he came in heavy clumping jets that covered Victoria's face and mouth. He took his cock from her, pummeling her face and tongue with heavy wet slaps. She grabbed it back and sucked his cockhead hard, which almost brought him to his knees.

Finally he sat down on the bed, drained, immobile. Victoria smiled through her cum mask. "Did Coachy like that? Is that what you had in mind?" She giggled at him. He nodded, unable to speak. "I'm glad. I had fun." She dismissed him, as if he had been summoned. "Good night Coach, and thank you. See you soon."

Coach nodded again and pulled his pants before walking back out. I was still reading when Coach collapsed on the sofa next to me.

"Did she use her little girl voice on you?"

He nodded. "Yeah, she did."

"Made you powerless, didn't it."

"Yeah it did."

"It's fucking kryptonite, man."

"Yeah it is. Where do I leave it?"

"Oh! Yeah, just drop it on the table. Make sure that the memo reads 'college fund'."

The slip of paper fluttered to the table, and Coach walked out.

BoomerNYC
BoomerNYC
35 Followers