Coached Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly smiled, "don't worry I won't. I am a good girl; I've been very good since my accident."

"Yeah, you've explained before," Tracey said laboriously hoping she won't have to hear the story yet again "so Shell, we will probably need to make this one to be your last! I know it's only 5 o'clock." Tracey said as she turned to get the open bottle from the fridge and crouched down her jeans yawned to reveal her blue thong riding high over her blue and pink tramp stamp tattoo across her lower back as she pulled the white wine bottle out of the fridge.

"Spoilsport" Shelly grinned as she leaned forward on her elbows and watched with excited anticipation as Tracey poured the wine in to the metallic measuring device and then tip it in to the glass.

"Here you go" Tracey said handing her the drink and offering the card machine for Shelly to fight her bra to get her card out and hover it over the contactless machine.

"Fanks Trace, yes I will probs go home to Bri after this one, I am sure of it. He thinks I am out running!" she naughtily giggled and took a gulp.

"I am sure he knows exactly where you are!" Tracey replied wryly as Shelley picked up her glass and sipped from it. "Once I am finished here, I will do excellent runnings home, I will!"

"I am sure you will" Tracey smiled wryly. "I will come outside and join you again for a smoke in a bit!"

Shelley smiled "That's good; I need another of my getting ready for running home ciggy's now." She said with almost authority, and her foot missed the floor as with a loud shriek and a thud she fell off the bar stool catching the bar with one hand she landed on her knees on the floor, she stayed where she was a giggled, as Tracey peered over the bar and watched as she slowly stood up clumsily brushed herself off and smiled awkwardly at Tracey before picking up her drink off the counter and as nothing had happened she then swayed and swerved back towards the outside seating area, apologising to the empty chairs as if they were the ones moving as she bumped into them as negotiated her way out with the unlit cigarette bouncing between her lips. She paused at the door, leaned against door frame for support and then she flicked the lighter and hurriedly inhaled the next lungful of smoke from her cigarette, before continuing to the outside seating area.

Tracey shook her head and wiped up the spilled wine off the bar and then shaking her head got the mop out of the back room and walked around the bar to sort out the floor before the next customer slipped over.

---

Brian could hear scratching at the door, jumped up and tidied up the coffee table and then waited as it got louder, after a few minutes he finally opened it.

Shelley was swaying backwards and forward still trying to get her key in the door, it took her a second to notice it was now open, which she did with a beaming smile, "Evening Shelley" Brian whispered "and be quiet Jo has gone to bed!" Brian said before catching her as she looked up at him and then stumbled and fell in the front door.

"Hey Ho mys darrrling" she said smiling drunkenly at him her eyes wide and glazed from an afternoon at the bar.

"Looks like you enjoyed your run?" he asked knowingly.

She giggled and snorted "I've comed home as I've runned out of cigarettes as I was running very hard all days and every hours of days." She looked, and then fumbled around inside her top in the hope of finding a lost cigarette producing her credit card instead, she shook her head and stuffed it back in her top.

"Ah, okay, thought Tracey would have shared one with you, if you were that short?"

"She said she didn't have any" Shelley frowned. "I was good, I shared some of mine with hers." She grinned.

Brian sighed "I will get another pack from the carton in a sec."

"Very muchly thank you Brian" she smiled and giggled and wobbled on her feet.

"How was the leg?" Brian asked

"It was a good leg!" she grinned, "it didn't give me any problems at the bar," she grinned as looked down at it "I mean going up those hills." She giggled naughtily.

"Glad to hear it, come on you, think its best you sit down, before you fall down as I think you will probably need a rest from all your, err, running?" Brian said putting his arm around his wife and helping her into the house.

"Thanks Bri, many more running is needed tomorrow! I need the practice." she giggled and put her weight on his arm.

"Maybe, you won't agree quite so much practice in the morning..." he smiled.

Shelley giggled, "But it's so much fun!" she burped, and giggled "Ohh Bri, where are my new ciggies?" she asked in drunken puppy dog way before pausing for a sharp short cough to clear her throat "I am very much now dying for my next ciggie." She said after swallowing her phlegm.

Brian shook his head, "Thought as much, they are on their way, go on sit down darling." He said letting her gently fall into corner chair next to her ashtray as he walked over to the corner counter and opened the cupboard and picked up a new pack from the carton with a lighter beside it and opened it for her and then gentlemanly placed a cigarette between her lips and offered her the light, she inhaled hungrily on it, and exhaled a cloud.

"Thank you very much Bri needed that!" she grinned before dragging hard again. "Love you!" she smiled.

"Shell, we need to get a towel under you, don't we?"

"Oh, did I?"

"Yes!" he nodded

"Oops sossy, sorrys!"

"Also Did you manage to eat, err, whilst out running?" Brian asked as he produced a tea towel from the cupboard. "Olivia cooked for Jo and me, so we are ok."

Shelly nodded as she inhaled "I picked up some salad earlier" she grinned, "between my runnings." She rolled her buttocks whilst stuffing the plain towel between her and the chair cushion.

"I assume it was a fried potato salad with a cooked meat and cheese sandwich?" Brian joked as he stood back taking in his wife.

Shelly nodded, a little confused and drew again on her cigarette "yes, how did you knows?" she giggled again "maybe and it was only a large small portion." She grinned again. "Is, err, Sam still here?"

Brian winced, and stroked her wet leg "No" he sighed "Olivia left once Jo had gone to bed!"

"Oh, did I miss that again?" She mused.

"Yes, you did. Olivia has definitely gone!"

Shelly nodded "Oh, how sad, I will be home much earlier tomorrow, I promise" she said sternly to herself.

"I am sure you will be." Brian said resignedly "So how was Tracey?" he asked.

"Err, she was in good form, she helped me again."

"That's good to hear."

Shelley stopped talking as if distracted and looked longingly at Brian as he stood with his muscular frame in front of her, she dangled the cigarette and then lifted her bum and fell back against the chair before trying again and slowly wiggled her running shorts down her thighs revealing her naked self and then fought with her shoes kicking them off in the process and moved them out the way with her feet, whilst looking longingly at her husband she inhaled again on her cigarette without breaking eye contact on Brian and then without losing focus exhaled and then flicked the ash in the direction ashtray, she coughed to clear her throat again and inhaled deeply on her cigarette.

Shelley looked around the living room as she exhaled and then after tucking her hair behind her ears spoke slowly and determinedly, if a little slurred, "So Bri," she coughed gently again to clear her throat "Jo is asleep, I'm extremely pissed and a little bit horny, I'm very wet- just as you tend to like me, I am smoking a cigarette exactly the way you like me too," she said before placing the cigarette between her lips and dragging hard on it, exhaling through her nose, "are you going to fuck me just the way I like?" Shelley asked as inhaled again and the smoke poured out of her mouth as she attempted a very drunken sultry tone to talk seductively to Brian between drags on her cigarette. Brian smiled she exhaled a cone of smoke directly at him.

"Err" Brian responded through the cloud of smoke as he watched his wife on the chair with her chubby wobbly, formally toned, thighs spread wide, and very invitingly apart, with a cigarette burning between her lips, and her fingers migrating down below as she dragged hard on her cigarette and exhaled through her nose just as he had taught her to do.

She smiled drunkenly at him as she moved her left hand down over her chest moved her hand inside her sports bra as her right hand move down her body, over her beer belly and down to work her very moist crutch. "Maybe later?" Brian suggested as he watched his wife inhale and tantalisingly play with herself.

She sucked her fingers and glared "Fucking hell Brian, just fucking fuck your fucking wife!" She shouted as her fingers glided inside her and she stoked herself faster and harder the cigarette burning furiously in her mouth glowed.

"Shhhh Shell," Brian said and looked towards the stairs and towards the kitchen door.

"So, are you going to fuck me Brian?" she said with the shortening cigarette bouncing in the corner of her mouth.

"Shell, maybe later?" Brian suggested again adjusting his crotch, "Can I offer you another drink or some food?"

"There is only one thing I want now!" she panted as the cigarette burned brightly between her lips as her fingers worked her sloppy crotch. "That is, you! My turn with you!"

"Your turn? Oh...right, yes, great, do you know what Shell, that sounds great, I will get you another glass of wine; you will be thirsty in a minute." Brian mused out loud as he adjusted his bulging crotch again, took a deep breath, turned and slowly walked off to the kitchen whilst checking back as Shelley sat there frantically playing with herself.

"Fucking hell!" she screeched, panted and inhaled furiously on her cigarette as her eyes glowered at Brian's back.

It took a while for Brian got back from the kitchen carrying the wine glasses, and by that time the very naked sweaty Shelley was fast asleep loudly snoring in the chair.

Brian smiled as he looked back at the kitchen door and nodded, and it slowly creeped open.

1 year ago

Shelley's knees were moving like an well-oiled piston, but very slowly, she looked as if she was running hard, her face bright red and her lungs were working overtime as she tried to power down the finishing straight, but there was no switch up, there was nothing there to give, she surprised herself as she had spent the last few weeks convincing herself that she still had some underlying fitness levels, she knew the plan, she knew what she could do, even though Brian had told her the opposite, but she come across the line well last. Olivia won the race and was already speaking to Brian by the time Shelley had got her breath back to walk over to him.

"It's my turn for Brian" she panted. "I need Brian." She stuck her tongue out like a dog desperate for air.

"I will talk to you in a bit Olivia!" Brian said and watched her as she jogged off to the other girls. "So Shell, that went as expected?"

The bright red Shelley panted "Maybe Bri, but really more importantly right now" she coughed and panted again "I really need to get out here for a cigarette, I need one now!" she said with her right hand on Brian's shoulder for support between deep pants with her left hand on her knee desperate to get oxygen into her screwed lungs.

"Ok Shell, we both expected this might happen, I certainly did, even if you didn't believe me, please take my hand" and Brian helped her walk to the changing rooms where she threw on her hoody and pulled up her jogging bottoms and they then they left through the back door fire exit, as soon as they were out by the large industrial bins, Brian dug in to her holdall and offered Shelly the pack, she coughed and grabbed the pack and hurriedly pulled the cigarette out of the top, and with her hands shaking lit it straight away. Her bright red cheeks practically touched as she drew the smoke in to desperate waiting lungs. She repeated the process four or five times as she finished the cigarette quicker than she wanted.

"Shell, head up over the road and up those steps to the bar, and sit outside get some water inside you, and relax, you have three or so hours to relax until the next race."

"Ooh, I might treat myself to a drink." Shelley replied as she stubbed the cigarette out with her running shoes.

"Of coke?" Brian suggested hopefully as he replied.

"A small glass of wine was what I was thinking I need now!" Shelley said as she opened the pack and lit another cigarette.

Brian rolled his eyes "Shell, please don't embarrass yourself this afternoon? I've got to leave you to go back to the other girls."

"I won't embarrass myself; I will be good! Sam was looking good from my viewpoint" Shelly replied and inhaled deeply again on her cigarette as Brian raised his eyebrows, nodded knowingly, turned and headed back to the action.

"Marian used to say the same thing." He muttered to himself.

---

Shelley's phone vibrated beeped on the table creating the ash in the ashtray the collapse, she picked it up, swiped and read it.

'Shell are you okay for 2 o'clock heat?' Brian messaged.

She licked her lips and studied the phone again and with focus typed the reply

'oops, will be a little tipsy for this afternoon, but might be ok xx'

Shelly grinned as she put the phone back down. She then picked up her third large glass of wine off the table for a sip and then focused on pulling a fresh cigarette out of the pack. As she exhaled her phone buzzed again.

'FUCK!!!!!! I will come up with an injury excuse and will pick you up when we are finished. X' he replied.

She dangled the cigarette and replied

'Thanks Bri probably better xxx Love you xxx'

she replied and drew again on the cigarette perched between her lips and relaxed.

For the next half an hour or so she sat there enjoying the sunshine, her cigarettes and the wine.

With yet another glass of wine finished and her pack of cigarettes running empty, she thought it wise to get up and go and find Brian and support the other girl, whose name has escaped her, she stubbed her cigarette out so she could focus on the steps, but as she got the edge she stood on her undone shoe lace and tumbled, her hands missing the hand rail and in slow motion and she fell and tumbled down the concrete stairs, with a cry and a thud in a pile of arms and legs at the bottom in an expanding wet puddle.

---

After an overnight stay in hospital to sober up and to get her leg in the cast she was sent home with strict instructions to rest her leg for six weeks and then would need strenuous physio to build her leg muscles back up again.

Brian pushed Shelley along the white walled corridor of the hospital "Bri, I so really NEED a cigarette!" Shelley begged as he wheeled her in the wheelchair along the never-ending corridor towards the exit door. "It's been like twenty-four hours, help me." She grovelled.

"I thought that might be the case, as soon as we are out the door, you can have one, okay?" as he pulled her pack out his pocket.

"Thanks Bri, also thanks for bringing the clean clothes."

"You couldn't wear what you had been wearing until they were washed again..."

"Oh, true. But I have been so looking forward to my cigarette since they put the cast on like 10 hours ago and I thought I was never going to escape!" Shelley grinned.

The cigarette was already between her lips and was lit as soon as the automatic doors were opened; she lit up as she was wheeled past the congregation of older men and women in their hospital gowns with their drips attached to their arms, all busily inhaling away.

"At least they could get their nicotine whilst here. They wouldn't let me out" Shelley whinged as she exhaled on the way to the car.

"That is probably because you only have one leg that works and were too drunk?" Brian suggested.

"I wasn't really that drunk?" Shelley mooted.

"Hmm, yeah, anyway, those people are probably in for heart problems or something far worse than a broken bloody leg!" Brian almost snapped and he opened the door and with a groan and huff lifted Shelley into the car.

"True, anyway darling you better get me home!" Shelley said before dragging hard on her cigarette and smiling as the nicotine did its work.

"Yes ma'am" Brian acknowledged as he threw the bags and her crutches in the back of the car "But first I have to take the wheelchair back!" he said as Shelley's exhaled smoke poured out the window.

When he came back, he paused and looked at the car, the smoke from Shelley drifting out the window, he shook his head, got in and started the car as Shelly hurriedly chain lit her second cigarette since leaving the hospital, and they drove out of the car park as she flicked the spent butt out the window.

----

Shelly could see the finish line down the track; she did a couple of star jumps and crunches to get the lactic acid moving in her muscular thighs and then drew on her cigarette and flicked the ash from the end before settling down in the starting blocks. She looked down at her long manicured freshly painted nails up against the edge of the white line, the cigarette burning away between her fingers of her left hand, the smoke drifting up towards her nose, she looked up towards the finish line and then across to the starter beside the track, she then had one final look up there was a very large, opened bottle of champagne on the finishing line. She smiled placed the cigarette back between her lips as the starter shouted ready, she got herself prepared and the gun fired.

"Morning Darling" Brian said as he rolled over to his coughing wife.

"Ugh, sorry Bri, fuck, hang on" Shelly said as she rolled on to back, groaned and gently coughed again. Shelley then reached across to the bedside table and lit her morning cigarette. After the first exhale powered its way out of her mouth, she replied "Ugh, morning Bri that's better, I've been dreaming of running again, its knackering!" she said before dragging hard again.

Brian nodded "Jo and I agreed yesterday afternoon to go swimming this morning, then out for lunch. You can join us, or I can invite Olivia to come up and help you if needed?"

Shelley nodded as she inhaled on the cigarette. "No, I'm certainly not feeling like that sort of exercise this morning, I've done enough exercise dreaming last night!" she stroked her forehead of perceived sweat, "you guys go out and have fun together; I will rest up this morning, as I am also feeling yesterday's exertions!"

Brian smiled wryly, "It did seem like you had your usual fun!

"I had more fun once I got home, wish you would have joined in!" she frowned and inhaled deeply on the cigarette and her spare hand migrated under the duvet and gently stroked Brian's crutch. "And maybe, I think I need to go a little more gently this morning." She grinned and leaned across and gave Brian a very smoky kiss on the lips.

"So, I can have Olivia come up?" He said changing the topic.

"Sod it, yes let her, I mean Olivia, come up," she mused "a) for some company for me and b) she is better at cooking lunch than I am" she grinned and inhaled again.

"You mean she will still be sober by lunchtime and won't burn the house down?" he grinned raising an eyebrow "I will call her once we get up." Brian squeezed her fat thigh under the duvet. Shelley smiled back at the affection showed.

"Cool, talking of calling, my bladders ringing," Shelley inhaled and then with a groan rolled over and stubbed the cigarette out in the ashtray as she exhaled and with more huffling and puffing, shuffled out of the bed and gingerly plodded her way towards the bathroom.

Brian watched and smiled at his clearly hungover naked wife as she held the wall as she grabbed and unsteadily wrapped herself in her dressing gown before turning and giving him a cheeky flash of her fat buttocks, and smiling at him before she carefully shuffled out of the room.