Coached Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Shell, you can come back with me?" Olivia asked. "Let's finish our run together?"

"I'm okay, if you are still at the house when I get home, I will see you later." Shelley said before dismissively turning her head and dragging hard on her cigarette.

Olivia's shoulders sank "See you later Shell" she sighed as she frowned, waved and then hesitantly ran off down the road looking back to check Shelley was actually staying.

"Has your friend gone?" Tracey asked as she came out the door of the pub carrying the full glass.

"Yes, but this one has just arrived in time." She grinned and took the white wine glass off Tracey.

Three Months Later

Shelley was lying on the sofa with a large Pyrex bowl full of crisps on her lap watching daytime TV on just about contained within in her crumb covered dressing gown with her half empty bottle of wine and a couple of empty packs of cigarettes on the table.

"Shell, I thought you were coming with me this afternoon? Have you forgotten again?" Brian asked from the bathroom as he stood there in front of the mirror with the towel around his muscular waist as he shaved.

"Oh, yes, was I?" she crunched on another fistful of the crisps.

"Yes!"

"Oh, right, better be getting on, can you run the bath for me?" She said with determination as she wiped her hand on her dressing gown, leaned over picked up the lighter and lit the cigarette perched between her lips.

"Hang on!... You will have to be quick, and you can't fall asleep in it again...Yup it's now filling" he shouted over the water roaring from the taps "If you remember, the taxi is booked for an hour and a bit time."

Shelley looked confused at the rapid orders and then mused out loud "I am on it, plenty of time for a soak!" she giggled as she picked the crisps crumbs off her dressing gown and chewed it, dropping ash from the cigarette between her fingers in the process and then she brushed off the ash onto the sofa.

"Shell come on!"

he coughed and then shuffled off the sofa and staggered sideways towards the kitchen before correcting her path to the correct door. As she passed Brian, she dangled the cigarette and then tipsily and awkwardly tried to caress his muscular upper body and then on tip toes she placed her chin with the dangled cigarette and undid his towel.

"Oi, watch out, I will cut myself" Brian said as he tried to focus on his face in the mirror as the towel slithered to the floor.

"Okay, don't want a broken Bri!" she smiled as she caressed his cock and dropped her dressing gown on the floor and then turned and staggered naked over to the toilet and sat down with a sigh. "I will be a good girl, I suppose."

"Your good for using the toilet this morning!" Brian replied.

"It was an accident again last night, I forgot that I needed too. You normally don't worry." She looked at him longingly.

"Yeah, yeah... I know, it was fine." He looked at her smiled, as she groaned as if the weight of the world was on her shoulders before inhaling again on her cigarette as her pee continued to thunder into the bowl.

"It was and accident!"

He raised an eyebrow "Anyway, it will be a fun afternoon, I am sure, you can stay near the outside bar, and I guess you will be happy there?" Brian asked.

Shelley nodded as she inhaled on the cigarette before exhaling and dropping it between her thighs. With a cough and grunt she stood up, spun the toilet roll around until she could get a grip of some and wiped. She then looked lovingly at her husband and giggled "Can you help me into the bath Bri? I don't want to slip over again." She gently swayed whilst looking at the slowly filling bath.

Brian leaned into the bath and checked the temperature for her with his hand "Come here Shell, give me your hand" Brian said as he helped his wife into the bath.

She slowly lowered herself into the water "Bri, thank you" she smiled as she playfully swished her toes in the water.

"Shall I go and get you your cigarettes? I am assuming you will need them whilst you are in there?" Brian smiled at her as she nodded whilst her knees were squeezed up against her chest.

"Thank you, Bri, you are so good to me!" she paused and looked up "I love you." She said to the door as he scurried away from the bathroom to go and get her pack of cigarettes and lighter.

As she waited, she gently splashed the water around herself slowly washing herself. Brian darted back and offered a cigarette and placed it between her lips then lit it for her, as her hands were now both wet.

He paused and looked at his wife, her large body like an island bursting from the bath water ocean, "Shell, you are looking gorgeous, you know that don't you?" Brian asked as the water came up higher over her now chubby legs, the bubbles covering her thatched crotch.

"Thanks, Bri," she said once she had exhaled "Can you, sweetie, choose some matching bra and knickers set that goes with what I am going to wear this afternoon? Err, What I am I going to wear? I haven't even thought about it, what are we doing?" she mused and the giggled "I am not going to have time to sort it now!" she said as she then re dangled the cigarette and slowly sat up, the smoke drifting out her nose in waves as she fought the taps to turn them off.

"Oh, are you actually going to wear some underwear today? "Brian grinned cheekily. "I will get on it!" Brian said as he again darted out of the room as Shelley slid back into the bath to wet her hair, as her skin squeaked against the bathtub as she sloshed back under the water.

---

Brian reluctantly provided assistance as the relaxed Shelley unsteadily got out of the bath and leaned against the wall as helped her dry herself, then Brian helped Shelley get dressed into the red lacy lingerie that he had bought several months ago, that she hadn't quite got around to the occasion of wearing, and then helped her squeeze into last year's unworn flowery summer dress with large red roses that he had bought her last summer. Trying to get the zip up at the back was a little struggle but she inhaled on her cigarette and squeezed her body in, and he was successful.

He smiled and gave her hug. She then sat down on the bed, and he helped her with her shoes.

Brian smiled as soon as Shelley slowly stood up and shuffled around in a circle "Darling you look absolutely stunning." She smiled as she slowly tried to walk in her short summer dress and heels, to look in the mirror, the low-cut nature of the dress showed off her growing breasts, her bulging belly and hips highlighted by her VPL on her backside and where her bra squeezed in on her fat on her sides was also reflected through it.

"Ohh you are so kind Bri, I haven't worn heels for ages. But these 'Kate Middleton nude heels' look so hot, you spent a fortune on me, but its only good if I can walk in them!" Shelley smiled as she said it as and then tottered around in front of the mirror, once she was happy with herself, she slowly walked over and bent down and removed a cigarette from the pack on the bedside table and lit it as Brian watched his wife large backside sway in the mirror and smiled "I've got time for a couple of cigarettes before the taxi arrives, haven't I?" Shelley asked once she had got the cigarette alight.

"I am sure he will wait if you are mid cigarette darling. Do you fancy another drink whilst you do your make up?"

"You shouldn't need to ask, absolutely!" She grinned and then inhaled again and tottered and faltered on her heels and sat in front of her dressing table and started to apply her make-up, whilst the cigarette remained perched in the corner of her lips.

----

The party was in the gardens of local hotel, there was a swirling mix of athletes and alcohol on the wind down after the busy season, and they were all enjoying the finger food and plenty of drink in the sunshine.

Brian handed her a large fruit-based cocktail and then a loaded plate of sausage rolls, sandwiches, crisps an a equally large slice of cake in Shelley's other hand; he gently kissed his wife on the forehead and then headed off to mingle. He returned a couple of times with another drink for her and some more food, as Shelley quietly sat there on the chair drinking and eating her food, but as she looked up, she could see Olivia meandering towards her, she brushed the crumbs off her lap and waved at Olivia as she wobbled over to the 'smoking area' where Shelley had taken up camp on her own. "It looks as if you are finally as dunk as me Olivia!" Shelley said from under the parasol and wiped the sausage roll crumbs from her lips.

Olivia in her fitted little black dress, her hair would have been up in a nice bun, but the fun and time of the afternoon had got to it, with stray hairs falling out of place, "I know, it nice to relax, you know I beat Simone twice these past few weeks, and it now feels great to celebrate." Olivia smiled as she swayed and sipped her gin and tonic. "Cheers!"

"Cheers, Brian was so happy for you, I certainly celebrated your win!" Shelley replied and gulped her fruit-based cocktail "You can now get pissed and relax like the rest of us!" Shelley said before she drew on her cigarette and grinned. "So, can I finally tempt you with one of my cigarettes?" Shelley said with her exhale and turned her half full pack around to face Olivia.

Olivia paused for a second to compute what had been asked "Ummm, err, err, no way!" Olivia said unconvincingly staring at the pack on the table.

"I know you want ones?" Shelley said before she drew hard on her cigarette her cheeks caving in on the cigarette between her lips.

"Maybe I do, but I can't certainly smoke here, especially here, look there is everyone." She said waving her hand around pointing at her fellow runner whilst wobbling on her heels as everyone was busily focused on their own conversations.

Shelley exhaled the cone up against the inside of parasol and the smoke dissipated out around the edge. "Ooh, you can so come runnings again with me to the pub next week?" Shelley suggested. "Tracey and I can help you?" she smiled kindly and drunkenly at Olivia.

"But Shell, that just means walking to the pub?" Olivia said as she swirled her gin and tonic around, the condensation from the ice was washed away around the edge before she sipped it

Shelley nodded and smiled drunkenly, "I wouldn't worry about that! It's a good run, and that is the best thing, you can sit and relax!" she paused in to inhale on her cigarette "I am very good at that!" she smiled as she held the smoke and then exhaled.

Olivia waved the smoke away from her face "Oh, okay, just this once!" Olivia swirled and gin and took a sip of it.

"You promise?" Shelley asked, trying to figure out if the statement is an affirmative, as Olivia nodded, and Shelley smiled and then drew in on her cigarette looking very pleased with herself.

"Just give me until the end of the month, I don't think I will be able to face alcohol for a day or two after this afternoon!" Olivia grinned swirled her gin and tonic and gulped it down.

"Deal!" Shelley smiled

Olivia grinned and came a little closer to Shelley "but first" she giggled and looked around and quietly said "err, you can give me a tiny drag of that cigarette?" she offered her hand and Shelley smiled as she passed it to her, Olivia looked around again and leaned over and took a very short non-inhaling suck on the cigarette before releasing the smoke, she screwed her face up and then finished off her gin before saying "err, that was disgusting, thank you, shh, don't think anyone noticed!"

"You will be fine!" Shelley smiled drunkenly and finished off the cigarette triumphantly stubbing it out on the grass with her shoe.

A few minutes later both drunken girls were staggering hand in hand through the throngs of people. Shelley was carrying her shoes in her hands as they headed towards the direction of the toilets as they passed the mutterings amongst the guests got slightly louder as they tried to reason how Shelley was never ever going to get back in the gym and running again, and how similar she looked to Marian towards the end.

----

Shelley sat giggling in the back of the taxi "It's actually been a good afternoon, Bri." she smiled and then leaned her head on his shoulders "I had good fun chatting to Livvy."

"That's good to hear! She is a lovely girl, I am so glad to you came in the end, it was nice to have my wife, my sexy wife, there." He said as he slid his hand up her thigh under her dress.

"Ohh that's nice," she complemented Brian as to the direction of his hand as it slid further up between her warm thighs "It was also good to chat to Livvy." Shelley repeated herself as she drunkenly grinned.

"She is a lovely, cute girl! But you are my sexy one!" Brian said as his hand got wedged between her chunky thighs squished together by the dress.

"Ise pleased that you still see me as sexy!" she smiled drunkenly and did puppy dog eyes at him and tugged at the hem of the dress, so it rose marginally higher.

"Of course, I do!" he grinned and leaned and kissed her head and then leaned his head against her smoky hair and breathed in the pungent smell surrounding her.

With Brian's head leaning against hers Shelley asked in a drunken loud whisper "Will you fuck me tonight, please?" it was said almost as if question had escaped her thought pattern inside her brain as his head rested on hers.

"Why do you ask?" Brian said dismissively as he lifted his head off hers.

Shelley swayed with the motion of the taxi and tried to look in to Brian's eyes, she pointed her finger at Brian as she spoke, "I have been a very good wife today, I have eaten all those large plates of food you gave me at the party, drank all the very many, many nice drinks you offered me and smoked most, if not all the cigarettes from the two packs you gave me this morning." She looked at him confidently and willingly as his head straightened. "Plus" she smiled triumphantly "I am wearing the clothes you chose and bought me; again" she coughed to clear her throat "I've done everything as you have asked of me!" she said focused and triumphantly trying to please her husband.

Brian smiled at his wife "We will see when we get in." he said as he patted his wife's knee.

"I can pee for you?" She grinned "I need to go soon!" she whispered "And it might as well be on you?"

"Maybe...we shall see." Brian said dismissively and kissed her on the forehead.

Shelley 'humpfed' before saying "Oh well I am now dying to have a ciggy, a pee and my bed!" she grinned and opened her purse "ooh, I have one left!" she grinned triumphantly as she placed the cigarette between her lips in anticipation for getting out of the cab as the taxi driver looked back in his review mirror and raised his eyebrows and she smiled back as they briefly caught each other's eye..

---

Shelley stumbled back from the bathroom fighting her dress which was bunched up around her waist as she tried to tug it down, she struggled, as she leaned against the door frame. "You missed me piss...anyway, can you do the zip peas?" She asked.

"Oh well, anyway of course, Shell, can I offer you a night cap?" Brian asked as he walked over to Shelly and with a gentle pop and tug, undid the hooped button at the top of the dress that Shelley couldn't see or find, and undid her zip. As the dress briefly hung up on her hips before a being pushed the floor by Shelley, she eventually stepped out of it, as he walked over to the sideboard and pulled out his bottle of whiskey.

Shelley nodded as she fell into the sofa in just her matching underwear and labouredly with a groan sat up and picked and shook her new pack of cigarettes from the coffee table and lit one before settling down in the chair. "Olivia said she will come out running with me prolly in the next week or so." Shelley announced as she exhaled the cone to the ceiling and smiled.

"That will be good for you, nice for you to have some company on err, your long runs. Especially in the off season." Brian smiled wryly as he poured the whiskey.

Shelley nodded as she inhaled as Brian walked over carrying the drinks and used the bottom of the glass to move her pack out the way so that he could get the drink on the table. "Tracey has to keep going inside!" she frowned and inhaled on her cigarette again.

Brian patted his wife's knee, "She does work at the pub you know?"

Shelley sipped the whiskey and then winced at the bitterness compared to her sweet cocktails from earlier as it burned her throat and then inhaled on her cigarette. "I know, I know!" she said dejectedly with her exhale and then shook her head in disgust.

"It's okay; we will finish these and then head to bed?" Brian smiled, caressed his wife's legs and then sipped his drink. Shelley smiled longingly at her husband, before turning inhaling on her cigarette and sighing as she relaxed into the sofa as she exhaled.

----

Brian walked out the on-suite in his boxers and leaned over and kissed Shelley's forehead and then climbed in to bed "Your turn now Shell!" he suggested without acknowledging she was lying on top on the duvet with her legs wide apart in her lacy underwear trying to seductively smoke a cigarette-the orange ball was glowing brightly in the dusk of the room as he climbed in to bed, Shelley was trying her best to be inviting.

She frowned at Brian "Oh, okay Bri." And as she rolled over, she grumbled and stubbed the cigarette out and as she got up coughed and then padded into the bathroom as Brian fired up his kindle and started to read.

Twenty minutes later, a naked Shelley came back from the bathroom s and sat on the edge of the bed "Ummm Bri," She said as she shuffled up the bed, so she was sitting up, and picked up her pack and lit a cigarette "Bri, I know this is not the time to be having this conversation." She sniffed and then inhaled on her cigarette, "I have been thinking, or was I daydream dreaming it, anyway, and it may have been the drink this afternoon and not me, but please tell me honestly, are you fucking Olivia?"

"Oh hell, god no!" Brian said in a flustered state and then put his kindle down on the duvet and looked straight at Shelley, "I love you Shell! Firstly, why would you think that, and secondly why would I need to?"

Shelley inhaled on her cigarette whilst looking out the corner of her eye at Brian "You haven't made love to me for fucking ages?" she said flatly with her exhale. "You get me drunker and drunker each night, I am pissing like a horse, I am eating my weight in food, you give me more and more cigarettes but again we had no sex?" she said as she attempted to stroke his soft cock through the bedsheet.

"Oh Shell, please don't worry, please don't, I love you, and I am very, very loyal to you!" Brian grovelled.

"So, it's not the case of trading me in for a younger, much slimmer, sober, less smoky model?" she asked looking directly into his eyes.

"Hell no!" Brian said almost relieved. "Please don't have these doubts again! It's the alcohol making you think strange things?"

"Ummm" Shelley said and pulled on her cigarette with three deep inhales before stubbing it out and clambering awkwardly into bed.

----

A Couple of Weeks Later

Shelley could feel the competition panting loudly behind her shoulder she dragged harder on the cigarette and pumped her slim arms and legs as fast as they would go, her lungs were working overtime; the finishing line and that delightful bottle of champagne and now beside it in huge man sized Jenga style stack of full cigarette cartons, but as she panted and ran as fast as she could, they were not getting any closer.

***

Brian rolled out of bed and sprung up and got ready to go the gym, Shelley closed her eyes, and waited for the throbbing head to stop with that not working, so she leaned across and grabbed a cigarette from the pack on the bedside table and lit it with a double pump inhale.