Coached Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem" Shelley remarked "see you when you have time, I have company this afternoon!" she picked up the vodka and coked and sipped it. "Ahh that's good" and sipped some more.

Tracey nodded and mouthed "I'm gagging for one!" smiled and headed in.

"Ooh talking of gagging for one" Shelley said as she pulled yet another cigarette out of the pack on the table, she paused and lit her cigarette. "Not sure if you need another one yet? Your body needs time to adjust!" Shelley said before exhaling and gulping down two fingers of the vodka and coke.

"But you have?" Olivia asked as she sipped her drink.

"Brian's intense training! All I can say, is you will get more pleasure by waiting a minute or two! Have some more drink, relax and be merry."

"But?" Olivia asked confused as if to say, the whole point of being there as she watched Shelley again deeply inhale on her cigarette.

Shelley grinned, raised an eyebrow and exhaled "It's got to be said the post dinner cigarette is almost as good as the post sex one!" she grinned before she exhaled and stopped as thoughts crossed her mind as if it was a cloud of smoke and spun like a washing machine. Olivia looked confused. Shelley snapped herself out of it. "Oh, go on, take a cigarette, it's only been twenty minutes since your last attempt! Guess food came before you could finish it." Shelley shrugged her shoulders.

"Thank you!" Olivia said as she turned the pack around and pulled a cigarette out, and placed it between her lips.

"Just as before, go on!" Shelley encouraged.

"Hang on!" Olivia said as the cigarette stuck to her lips moved and she had to reposition the cylinder as she brought the flame to it, and then drew carefully on the cigarette. She took the cigarette from her mouth and left it burning between her fingers. "So, what do I do next?"

"This will make you a proper smoker. Are you sure you want to do that? I've certainly enjoyed the last few years. But I can't deny, I have ruined my career as a runner!" she grinned and downed the rest of her vodka and coke.

Olivia stopped and thought, then gulped her vodka and coke, nodded, "Let's do it!"

With that the next hour was spent with Olivia learning how to smoke, three cigarettes attempted and smoked between a pee break and another round of double vodkas, she was lucky that she didn't cough too much with her first inhale, she was surprised to find she had been doing it wrong. They got louder and louder as they got drunker and drunker.

Shelly focused on her watch "Ooh, do you know, I think its nachos time" Shelley grinned as she leaned into her inhale and stubbed her cigarette out as she exhaled. "I should go in and spend another penny unless Tracey comes out soon."

"Oh, okay?" Olivia said looking at her watch. "I was thinking of going home? The vodkas are sort of going to my head." She mused.

"But there is plenty of day left yet! The fun has just begun." Shelley said determinedly as she grunted and stood up holding the table for stability, she spun the pack around to face her, and then remembered where she was going. "Back in a bit." She smiled and meandered off in the direction on the pub.

Olivia sat there staring at the empty glass, the relatively full ashtray and the nearly empty pack of cigarettes "hmm" she mused and gently coughed and screwed her face up at the taste in her mouth and picked up the glass and swallowed the little dribbles of the left-over vodka and coke desperate to get rid of the taste.

***

Tracey came back out carrying another three glasses with a cigarette perched between her lips. "Shelley said you were still thirsty." She grinned and sat down next to Olivia and lit her cigarette reached over and grabbed the lighter and lit it with a double pump inhale.

Oliva rolled her eyes "Something like that" she smiled and looked at the pack of cigarettes, clearly debating if she wanted another or not.

Tracey acknowledged the look "So Shelley is training you well? Find your own pace, don't rush, it's a lifetime of enjoyment, for you runners its a marathon not a 10 second 100m sprint!" she stated as a bit of advice. "Most importantly enjoy them!" and she rearranged her brunet ponytail whilst she drew on her own cigarette.

"Ha, not sure I can enjoy them! I am trying, I enjoy the buzz, but they keep repeating on me, and it tastes awful!" Olivia stated and sipped more of the new vodka and coke.

"You will be alright in the end!" Tracey said before dragging hard on her cigarette, she exhaled and picked up her drink and gulped it down "I sometimes wish I didn't smoke, don't get me wrong, there are downsides, but do be honest Olivia, I love it!" Tracey smiled at Olivia and drew in on her cigarette.

"Oh okay, that's so cool." Olivia said not entirely sure of the response and so picked up her drink and drank some more.

Tracey chuckled, "just let me know after the nachos what you're having for dinner!"

"What, Oh, I think I will be home by then, but, I guess I might need a takeaway on my way home, at this rate, I think I will be far too pissed to cook," she chortled to herself and drank some of her drink, "but I will definitely be home!"

Tracey smiled knowingly and inhaled on her cigarette. "Okay, I will bring the nachos out in a minute." She said after exhaling. "I better get in and bring them out for you!" and she stubbed the cigarette out as the smoke drifted out of her mouth, "I will be back in a sec." and headed back inside again leaving Olivia on her own. She picked up the pack and studied it, waiting for Shelley to return.

---

"I verily much, so really am going to have to want go my home!" Olivia determinedly slurred as she picked up the last cheese laden triangle crisp.

"Oh, hang on, have one last cigarette?" Shelley asked as she picked up the pack and shook the last two cigarettes out.

Olivia giggled and snorted "You are silly, you are making me very drink, I mean dunk, no drunk, and you are smoking my poor lungs under the table." She giggled and pointed to the floor as her tongue chased around the outside of her lips chasing the salsa splodges as her elbows supported her weight on the table.

"Suit yourself." And Shelley gently coughed before lighting the cigarette between her lips. "Here, has the last cigarette in the pack." As she offered the pack to Olivia, she stared at it and mentally crumbled and she took it and placed the unlit cigarette between her lips.

Olivia put her hands up defensively and swayed backwards before over correcting forwards, "I really sorry Shell, sorry, but I wheelie don't think I am very good to be smoker, I am so very sorry Shell." She stated as the unlit cigarette bounced between her lips "I've had too much good fun day today, but" she giggled "I'm fucking pissed" she stated as she placed her hands defiantly on the table "but I've enjoyed it, I really have. It's very been good fun." She said confidently drunk.

"Do you want a light for that cigarette?" Shelley asked as she flicked the lighter and Olivia shook her head.

"No! Definitely, not, no!" she shook her head some more, but her shoulders sank as she looked at the flame from the lighter and she leaned in anyway and gently inhaled and got it alight.

"Thanks" she said after exhaling the small amount of inhaled smoke, "Shell, I am not a smoker, ok!" she said defiantly as the cigarette burnt between her fingers.

Shelley nodded as she inhaled "Absolutely Olivia, absolutely." She smiled and then exhaled.

"After me are you doing anything?" Olivia asked again looking at the cigarette burning between her fingers.

Shelley smiled thoughtfully, swirled her drink and mused "Oh, if you are going now, I might stay for a couple more drinks here as it's still light, my knickers are mostly and dry and I'm far too sober, then go and find my husband and try and fuck him silly?" She smiled before she again then dragged hard on her cigarette.

Olivia frowned and focused as the wave of exhaled smoke crossed her face, "Surely he doesn't like you in this state every night?" she then looked at the cigarette between her fingers and acknowledged it and placed the filter between her lips before gently drawing on it; she slowly exhaled before flicking the ash into the ashtray.

Shelley shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not in a state! And he doesn't complain when I get back, I think he likes me out the way!" she said with a hint of sadness.

"Are you sure?"

"Very, the wetter I am the better for him!" she loudly giggled.

"What actually piss wet?"

"Shhh, he loves me!" she giggled bringing her finger in front of her lips and then sucked it.

"Wow, l as long as you are actually, okay?" Olivia asked for reassurance pointing her cigarette hand at Shelley before then placing the cigarette back between her lips and inhaled a small amount of smoke.

Shelley nodded and deeply inhaled on her cigarette, "I am absolutely fine, you don't have to keep checking!" she said with her exhale as the smoke poured out of her mouth and nose, she the finished off her drink. "I will has this ciggy and I need to piss and then anothers drinks, ims fursty!" she exclaimed with a grin and inhaled deeply again, exhaled through her nose and dragged again.

Olivia leaned on her hand, her elbow supporting her on the table, "It must be nearly home time? Are you sure it's not time to go home, Brian will be wanting us?" Olivia asked.

"Fuck no, my knickers are still dry!" Shelley giggled as she then drunkenly and loudly shh'd Olivia before leaning back and looking down at her crutch "Well they were!" she giggled as the loud hissing and splattering happened under the table.

"What have you just done?"

"Shh!" Shelley giggled again, "look I just needed to go, and the pub toilet is a very long way away and I am sschmoking!"

Olivia eyes widened in shock, and she looked back at the pub door, and then back to Shelley as the cherry on her cigarette burnt brightly, "But?" she questioned in genuine surprise and then inhaled on her own cigarette a deeper than she anticipated and exhaled quickly and smiled at herself proudly.

Shelley flapped her legs together under the bench and took a deserved pull on the cigarette. "It happens, even Brian has said that its okay as he..."

"...Likes it..." Olivia finishes her sentence for her.

"It's great isn't it, except I'm all cold and wet!" she sniggered.

"You two are really crazy!" Olivia grinned "I don't get it. To be very muchly honestly with you Shell, I really don't see myself sitting here pissing myself and smoking all day long!" Olivia suggested as the smoke drifted out of her mouth whilst looking the cigarette burning in the breeze between her fingers, "is so not like me!" she said before bringing the filter back to her lips and dragging again on cigarette.

"Oh, the smoking it's very you!" Shelley slurred trying to sound convincing. "You look so fucking amazing!"

Olivia blushed and smiled "Thanks!"

"The pissing is because I am now fat, drunk and very lazy!" Shelley wiggled from hip to hip. "But you should smoke with me more often, you look hot, and it's fun!"

"We will have think and see!" she said out loud thoughtfully and then after a couple of seconds staring at her fingers, she unsteadily brought her hand to her mouth and again drew on the cigarette.

Few Weeks Later

Shelley stubbed her cigarette out in the overflowing ashtray on the coffee table and instinctively went to grab the pack, she looked in it, it was empty then one by one picked up the four packs on the table and shook them. Nothing came out. She screwed her face up slowly got up coughed and grabbed the back of the sofa as support as she stumbled over to the Welsh dresser where her cartons were securely stored. She opened the cupboards several times, looking inside each of the four separate doors. She swore to herself and got down on her hands and knees and looked further into the empty cupboard.

"Brian" she shouted into the cupboard.

"Yes?" He whispered from his study.

"Where the fuck are my ciggies?" she enquired sitting on her knees looking into the cupboard, her eyes swelling up looking like she was about to cry.

"If they are not in there, you will have smoked them all?" He responded as he appeared and leaned against the wall with a mug of tea in his hands.

"What do you mean I have fucking smoked and run out of all cigarettes? There were hundreds in here last time I looked?" she said eyeing up from the floor by the Welsh dresser, before opening and closing the draws again looking for a missing carton.

"I guess you smoked the whole of the last pack this evening, Shell you have to remember you have had Livvy, I mean Olivia around the house "helping" you this week?" Brian suggested using his fingers for the quotation marks

"And?" Shelley snapped back

"You keep feeding her bloody cigarettes as well!" Brian glared. "The carton wouldn't last with both of you chaining your way through it this week?"

Shelley picked up the wine glass "Oh, yes, but I don't see a problem with that, as she likes them!" she said confidently and then sipped the wine.

"Hmm, yes, its good to see, however I had been hoping she would do my 400m next year!"

"But you will probably also like having us two gorgeous girls with cigarettes in our mouths just for you on your sofa?" Shelley snapped back undoing her dressing gown to get a reaction and then leaving it undone.

Brian paused, smiled at his naked wife in front of him and pulled a mulling over face "Anyway we can get some more ciggies in the morning, and you will be fine?"

Shelley stared in disbelief "I fucking well won't be, I can't go that long!" she snapped before emptying her wine glass. "I want a cigarette now, like now!" she stroppily demanded and stomped off towards the coffee table and emptied the bottle into her wine glass and gulped more down.

"Shell, it's dark, its pouring with rain and blowing a gale; you don't want to go out now?" Brian walked over and if talking to a toddler exaggeratedly pulled back the curtain to show the large repetitive raindrops beating against the dark window.

"Give me your fucking car keys!" Shelley demanded offering her hand out it wavered as she unsteadily moved towards Brian. "I need a fucking cigarette now and...." She paused to think "...yes, the Spar shop will still be open at the other end of town!" she screeched.

"Shhh, calm down you do know that is not wise?" Brian suggested.

"Don't you dare tell me to fucking calm down and what is and isn't fucking wise!" she wheezed and grizzled as she grabbed her wine and slugged some down, placing the glass back down. "So, are you going to stop me getting my cigarettes I so desperately want and very, very much need, and you very much enjoy me smoking?" Shelley demanded speaking very slowly and folding her arms across her naked chest, her voice started quietly and got louder as she finished her sentence as she swayed a little as she let go of the dresser so picked up and cupped her wine glass in her hands.

"I don't think it's sensible, you've been drinking a lot again tonight, but there again I am not going to stop you. Just mind the plant pot on the edge of the drive this time?" Brian cautiously said admitting defeat. "But before you go, can I suggest you get dressed first?" he asked, looking at Shelley still naked under her loose dressing gown.

Shelley in two gulps downed the rest her wine, loudly putting the glass down on the side with a clatter and then turned too quickly and tried to flounced off, but had then to go slowly as she unsteadily giggled as she reached the stairs, making a point by dropping her dressing gown at the bottom of the stairs and her naked bottom and back wobbled up the stairs and marched in to the bedroom, before immediately coming back out sniggering whilst standing naked on the landing and looking down at Brian, before heading to the bathroom.

10 minutes later she came back out of the bedroom in her thin black leggings and snug fitting t-shirt, both highlighting that she hadn't bothered with any underwear. After slowly making it down the stairs with a couple of giggles and snorts, Shelley reached over the coffee table and picked up one of the empty cigarette packs and hopefully shook it before crushing it in defeat in her hands.

"Fine" she announced as she slowly stood upright, after being silent since heading up stairs, before offering her wavering upturned hand to Brian for the car keys smiling as she had confidently won, Brian frowned rummaged around in his jeans pockets and handed her the keys. "I won't be too long." She announced as she totteringly flounced off towards the door putting her hand against the stairs banister for balance as she tripped up over her dressing gown on the floor, before rearranging her legging pinching them out of her crack of her backside, and then immediately with both hands tugged her leggings back up over her hips as she then headed towards the door, pausing and fiddling with the handle before opening and slamming it behind her as she went.

Brian got his phone out.

-----

As Shelley crossed the finishing line her lungs were literally on fire, with the delightful, exhaled smoke pouring out of nose and mouth, the burning feeling pouring through her body, as her spare hand reaching out for the extra-large champagne bottle, it smashed into smithereens glass flying everywhere just before she could grab it.

----

"Oh hello, err, good morning, Livvy" Brian paused and almost smiled as he was sure he could hear the flick of a lighter on the other end of the phone before she spoke.

"Yes, all is okay, err, well sort of not, it's all a bit emotional, anyway could you come up to the house and take Jo to school?"

"Err, well unfortunately Shelley crashed the car into a tree on the way back from the Spar shop last night and has as we expected, I mean it's so sad that she has very sadly she has accidently killed herself, I am up at the hospital need to sort some paperwork out, and would appreciate some help?

"I'm holding up, you've got the emergency key I gave you?"

"Yes, you can keep that carton there."

"Great, I will meet you at the house, once I get back, thank you my lovely."

"And you too, thank you!"

THE END