Coached Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck its early Bri, surely you don't need to go to the gym this morning, I want you Bri in bed now!" she begged and then inhaled again. "But, I do feel knackered!" she said as she wiped her brow.

"Rest is important to you now. Especially as it's now the off season, but some of the keen ones will still be willing to get up, maybe even Olivia, so I need to get up!" He snapped back.

Shelley exhaled a cloud of smoke "Olivia again...but we know she isn't!" she growled, coughed and inhaled in her cigarette "I will get up soon, I promise!" she said with her exhale and as Brian pulled up his trousers, she hurriedly pulled on the filter again.

"Are you out with Tracey this morning?" Brian asked as he did his belt up.

"Err" she thought momentarily; "Yes, as I also think Olivia said she might come along too!" She grinned as a one upmanship.

"Hmmm" he smiled "we knew this would happen,"

"Can you do breakfast for me?" Shelley stretched. "I'm starving!" she grinned as she stroked her belly under the bed sheet.

"Maybe then I should offer you, before I leave, a cooked breakfast this morning?"

Shelley still lying-in bed with her now practiced cheek hollowing inhale nodded as Brian spoke before releasing a volley of smoke out of her mouth "Oh wow, thank you, sometimes you are amazing to me!" She stated before nodding, "I think the bacon fat will help kill this hangover!" Shelley said before groaning loudly as she swung her legs out of bed, coughed and sniffed hard again as she tried to get up.

"I will boil the kettle." Brian stated as he left the room.

"I really could murder a coffee and some bacon, egg and ooh...sausage." She mused 'I could do with some sausage', she glanced towards her crutch and ran her fingers around her pubis, chuckled to herself and then inhaled again on the cigarette as she picked up her nighty off the end of the bedstead, exhaled, balanced the cigarette on the windowsill and fought her nighty over her head and pulled it down over her body, she picked up the cigarette before inhaling again and followed Brian into the lounge as she exhaled and continued to tug and straighten the nighty over her shapely hips.

"What time is Olivia coming around?" Brian asked as he put the sausages in the grill and fired up the coffee machine.

"She didn't say," Shelley rolled her eyes at Brian mentioning Olivia again, "I will message her in a bit. I might just meet her up the hill."

"I think she said to me about ten, so go gently on her, won't you?" Brian asked as he turned the sausages over in the grill. "I will probably need her next year." He mused.

Shelley exhaled a cloud of smoke from her recently lit cigarette, "Need her? Hmmm, anyway I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't do!" she smiled wistfully and inhaled again.

Brian shook his head and asked "Coffee?" as he passed her the steaming hot mug.

"Thank you." Shelley smiled.

---

"Morning Tracey!" Shelley waved through the door and singled one and then a two with her fingers to represent the bottle and glasses and sat down and offered Olivia a seat opposite. "Don't look so nervous, we are only here to have a drink!" she smiled encouragingly at Olivia and then opened the half empty pack she had placed on the table and pulled a cigarette out and then proceeded light it in an exaggerated style, she flourished the lighter from her hand, and then slowly approached the cigarette with the flame from her lighter before her cheeks collapsed around the cigarette as she drew in the smoke deep within her lungs before exhaling a small cloud of smoke.

As she went through the process Olivia sat there staring intently. "I'm not nervous!" Olivia said once Shelley had exhaled.

"Don't be, my first proper cigarette was after I drunk half a bottle of vodka with Brian and then in the freezing cold was sat all on my own on a park bench!" Shelley smiled at the memory, and then swiftly focused as her cigarette between her fingers took a slow and exaggerated movement to her mouth before her lips locked on around the orange filter and Shelley's cheeks collapsed, just in the way Brian had instructed, as she deeply inhaled the smoke. "That was sodding depressing!" Shelley said holding the smoke in her lungs before releasing a large grey cone up and away to her side.

Olivia watched the whole process before making an "Uhuh" noise.

"I think this will be much nicer for you, even though we are outside!" she grinned and then flicked the fresh ash in the astray and repeated the slowly motion exaggerated deep lungful inhale. "I'm not pressurising you into anything, other than a couple of drinks of course!" Shelley grinned and exhaled again, before flicking the ash which had started to grow on the end of the cigarette into the ashtray in front of her, as Olivia's eyes followed the ash as Tracey came out carrying a bottle of white wine and two glasses in one hand and her cola in the other in a way that most people would drop them.

"Morning Shell, and hello, err, Olivia?" Tracey strained over remembering her name as she placed the bottle on the table with a gentle thud.

"Morning, Tracey." Olivia said nervously as Shelley poured the wine up to the brim of the two glasses.

"I see you are joining Shell for her early morning run?" Tracey asked before she dug into jeans pocket, extracted her cigarette and lighter and sat down next to Shelley and lit it before making a conscious effort to wave her exhale away from Olivia.

"Something a little like that!" Olivia replied as she grabbed the wine glass, looked at time on the delicate silver watch on her arm shrugged her shoulders and sipped it.

"Shell is good company; I can vouch for that can't I!" Tracey smiled and then inhaled on her cigarette.

Olivia nodded and held on to the wine glass as the condensation glistened in the morning sunlight on the edge of the glass and a couple of water droplets dribbled down over her long slim fingers on the stem of the glass, she removed her hand and sucked the water off.

"So Shell, what's your plan today?" Tracey asked before inhaling on her cigarette.

"Pretty much the usual, looking forward to this wine killing my hangover "she said before pausing and taking a sip "and I was thinking of sitting around here for a spot of lunch; as I want introduce Olivia to Steve's burgers, as they are delightful." She said as Olivia's eyes almost fell out on stalks as she realised how long she was going to be there.

"Sounds good, Steve is in the kitchen prepping now, so we will be all good!" Tracey grinned and gulped her coke down, she had one last draw on her cigarette, exhaled and said "I will leave you two out here, need to go in and prep the dining room for lunch, shout if you need me" she said as she stubbed the cigarette out and headed inside.

"Like I said, we are just here for a couple of drinks! Thanks for keeping me company, this easier than doing that hill" grinned Shelley as she stubbed her cigarette out in the ashtray as the tight jeaned bottomed Tracey walked away.

"That's cool!" Olivia said as she shoulders relaxed a little.

"Don't be stressed." Shelley said as she pulled a cigarette out the pack on the table and placed it between her lips.

"I'm not." Olivia said defensively and held on to the glass.

Shelley smiled at the action and changed tack "So what was your best time at the 400m?" Shelley asked as she lit the cigarette, before dragging on as the girls disappeared in to chat about running, times and mutual acquaintances, Shelley made a conscious effort to keep filling up Olivia's glass as soon as it became half empty.

After an hour later Tracey came out with the unlit cigarette dangling between her lips. "How you girls doing?" she asked as the cigarette bounced, she sat down tutted and stood up and extracted the lighter from her jeans pocket sat down again and lit the cigarette.

"Not too bad, enjoying the sunshine!" Shelley replied before sipping her dregs of her wine.

"Olivia, are you enjoying the slightly slower pace of Shelly's actual running?" Tracey asked with her exhale billowing out of her mouth before courteously waving it away from Olivia's face.

"I am looking at enjoying the off season a little bit" Olivia said confidently as she held up the empty glass as Shelley smiled wryly in the background.

"Well, I am sure Shelley is the girl to go to enjoy time off!" Tracey said before inhaling on her own cigarette.

"Oh, I can see that." A relaxed Olivia said smiling.

"Shall I get you another bottle and the menus?" Tracey asked as she flicked her ash in the ashtray.

"Oh yes please!" Shelley grinned. "But I will be having the beef, bacon and cheeseburger with extra onions rings please."

"Thought you might," Tracey said, "Olivia, I will go and grab you the menu and the drinks." She followed up as she stubbed her cigarette out, smiled and headed inside.

"The burgers here are delicious." Shelley said to Olivia licking her lips. The paused the conversation for a few seconds and sipped the last third of their wine.

After emptying her glass Olivia took a deep breath and tucked her hair behind her ears. "Soo...when are you going to give me a cigarette?" she said looking less tense after she said it.

Shelley with a smiled and turned the pack in front of her around "I wasn't keeping them from you." She grinned. "Ahh the pre and post food ones are rather special." She smiled and took one from the pack and placed it between her lips before removing it again and saying, "Go on, take one, I need one now anyway." Before lighting the cigarette with two short inhales to get it going, and then exhaling through her nose and then inhaling again as Olivia removed the cigarette from the pack and held the cigarette between her fingers.

A few more regulars walked past the table and waved and said hello to Shelley, she smiled and acknowledged them with a wave, as Olivia hid the unlit cigarette in the palm of her hand like a naughty teenager being caught with a cigarette. Tracey came back out with the menu and the bottle and placed them on the table

"Back in the bit, John and Denzel have turned up for the lunchtime pint." Tracey said as she quickly skittled back inside.

"So where were we?" Shelley said as she topped up the wine glasses with the newly opened bottle whilst her cigarette dangled into the corner of her mouth.

"I might quickly pop to the loo?" Olivia said thoughtfully putting the cigarette back down on the wooden tabletop. "Will be back in a second." Shelley smiled and inhaled on her cigarette again as Olivia extracted herself from the bench and sauntered towards the pub.

"Oh, before you go what do you want to eat?" Shelley asked before dragging on her cigarette.

Olivia turned her head, "Oh, I will have the, err, chicken Caesar salad." Replied Olivia as she headed off.

"Cool, I will let Tracey know if she comes out before you, see you in a bit." Shelley said as she exhaled and knocked the edge of the cigarette on the ashtray to take the ash off. Shelley sat quietly smoking the rest of her cigarette, Tracey came out and took the order and disappeared back inside.

***

Olivia reappeared confidently sat down and picked up the cigarette off the table and stated before confidently placing it between her lips, "I am ready now."

"A little bit of nervous anticipation hey?" Shelley asked with her latest exhale and picked up her wine glass to wet her throat as Olivia copied her. "Take it gentle! I know you had a drag on my cigarette the other day, but you needn't go and deep and big as me in the first go!"

Olivia nodded and then briefly looked to her left and then right with the cigarette extending out from her lips as Shelley flicked the lighter, she steadied her head and accepted the offered the flame.

"Olivia, err, have you been practicing?" Shelley asked as Olivia exhaled a small stream of smoke without coughing.

A grinning Olivia replied "Guilty!" and she then studied the cigarette burning gently between her long slim fingers before returning it to her lips and gently drawing on it again. She exhaled a short little cloud "I wasn't going to embarrass myself in public with a coughing fit! There are people around." and she picked up her wine glass and gulped some wine rewetting her throat.

Shelley snorted and sipped her wine before having had a hard sharp wet cough before calming herself down with a drag on her cigarette. "Nothing wrong with coughing, I do it all the time now, you are going to have to tell me all about this!" and exhaled.

Olivia had a sip of her wine "Well you mentioned smoking months ago, somehow my brain was engaged, and my interest was piqued!" Oliva spoke with the occasional nervous glance at cigarette burning between her fingers above the table not quite sure what do with it and so took another short one second drags as she forced the exhale before continuing.

"Sunday when I was, well, a little tipsy and you gave me a drag on your cigarette, it was awful but nice, the rush of nicotine in my body was amazing."

Shelly nodded encouraging as she Olivia spoke, her elbows on the table, the cigarette held just centimetres from her face, taking short little teaser drags of reassurance.

"On Monday morning, I was hungover, by lunchtime I had to get to the shop to get some paracetamol and some more Lucozade, my head was thumping, my guts where jumping. The person in front of me in the queue at the counter asked for pack of Marlboro lights, I really don't know why, was I still drunk? Who knows? But I asked for a pack too." Olivia frowned at the thought, but then placed the cigarette back in her mouth for a token drag.

"I can remember my first nervous pack purchase too." Shelley enthused and pulled another cigarette out of the pack and chain lit it stubbing the spent one out as Olivia continued.

"It was bliming expensive!" she smiled and had a very tentative draw on the cigarette, before releasing the smoke from her mouth "Anyway I got home and sat there on the sofa with the large bottle of Lucozade and this pack of cigarettes, I genuinely was like WTF have I gone and done especially as there is a picture of that damaged lung on the front, and several warnings of death!" Olivia stopped and thought about what she had just said with the cigarette burning between her fingers, the smoke drifting off across the beer garden in the light breeze and took a sip of the wine.

"But anyway, I sat there studying the pack whilst drinking my Lucozade. Shell don't you find those pictures scary?" she asked

"To be honest, I don't think about the box, to be honest I enjoy the contents far too much!" Shelley said and then dragged hard finishing off her current cigarette stubbing it out as she exhaled.

Olivia nodded thoughtfully and then looked at her cigarette, her eyes showed she was still surprised to see it was there and took another short inhale on her cigarette. "How can you finish your cigarette so quickly?" she asked as Olivia looked at her half-burnt cigarette between her fingers.

Shelley smiled wisely "Because I am taking lots and lots of the amazing smoke deep within my lungs, the cigarette burns quicker! We are going to have to get you inhaling next!" She mused.

"What do you mean?" Olivia asked slightly downtrodden.

"I will explain in a bit, but first, it's very much my turn to go to the toilet, as it's far too early in the day to wet myself!" she laughed at her own attempt at humour and then gently coughed as she got up "I will be back in a second, food, shouldn't be too long." She said as she leaned against the table and picked up her wine glass finishing off the contents with a gulp and then headed towards the inside.

Olivia politely grinned back "Of course, see you in a bit!" and she picked up her wine glass for security as followed Shelley with her eyes watching as she tugged down her ruffled skirt as she went.

---

That's better Shelley said as she sat back down, and set about topping up both her wine glass and Oliva's and took a sip, "so where were we?"

"Er inhaling?" Olivia said unconvincingly looking down at the pack between them.

"Ah yes!" Shelley grinned "Watch me!" she said as she pulled another cigarette out of the pack and placed it between her lips and fired up the lighter with her thumb and had two or three short consecutive drags to get the cigarette alight exhaling through her nose before dragging again, then removed the cigarette and exhaled, she smiled again at Olivia before closing her mouth around the cigarette again and taking a very long deep inhale, taking the entire smoke deep within her lungs and as she dragged some puffs cane out her nose as her chest rose up as she dragged. She paused, held the smoke within her lungs for two beats, smiled and then exhaled her cone up and away to the side. As the smoke subsided, she stated "Oh Brian is very focused with me, you need to make sure you knock the ash off in the ashtray, it makes the cigarette look so much classier- at least that is what he says." She said as she flicked the long ash produced for the inhale into the plastic dish in front of them.

"Oh, I see." Olivia said nervously as she pulled a cigarette out of the pack and placed it between her lips. She picked up Shelley's lighter and got it alight and brought it to the cigarette ever so slowly and then taking miniature puffs to get it alight.

"You're just taking the smoke in your mouth, I did the same thing at first, thought I had cracked it, thought I was a proper smoker, but it wasn't until I saw pictures of Bri's ex-wife smoking that I realised I had more to do!"

"You did what?" Oliva asked nervously flicking the very little ash she had on her cigarette over the ashtray copying what Shelley had just done.

"Inhaling the smoke in the lungs, you are just sucking on it. To get the real pleasure from these things you need to inhale it."

"I thought I was doing it right?" Olivia said sounding a little miffed.

"Watch again" Shelley stated happy at the thought of inhaling smoke again as she placed the cigarette between her lips and again sucked overly hard with her cheeks collapsing around the cigarette, her chest over exaggerated rising as the smoke filled her lungs. She again extrovertly held it for two seconds, smiled at Olivia and then released the cloud of smoke up and away from them. "Oh, but please don't do that straight away..." Shelley gently coughed to clear her throat of smoke and took a gulp of her wine "it makes you cough first or second, or even nth time around." She chuckled, then after swallowing the wine "But there is no rush, oh food is here!" and she grinned, deeply inhaled and then stubbed the half-smoked cigarette out as she exhaled.

"Oh, okay?" Olivia said confused, she then settled down and copied Shelley with her little suck on the cigarette and then stubbed the mostly unsmoked cigarette out as Tracey came over with the burger, salad and the knives and fork and placed them on the table.

She looked down at the second cigarette and the orange filter pointing towards Oliva dying in the ashtray and smiled knowingly and nodded appreciatively at Olivia "Enjoy the food girls! I assume you are okay for drinks?" she smiled again.

"Oh, can you bring the usual double vodka and coke for dessert?" Shelley asked, "Better make it two of them!"

"Of course, anything else?" Tracey asked.

Shelley shook her head, "No should be okay, thanks to you and Steve! Oh, actually can I have some ketchup?" Shelly asked and Tracey smiled and headed inside to retrieve a bottle. "Cheers Olivia" and Shelley offered her glass to Olivia; they clinked, sipped and started on their food.

-----

Tracey had rushed out and left the two vodkas and cokes and collected the plates and then rushed off back to the bar. "Tad busy girls I will come out for a ciggie with you both once it quietens down! Enjoy!"