Coach's Cock

Story Info
Wrestler gets introduction into the world of domination.
3.4k words
4.67
23.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyword
dirtyword
302 Followers

This is a true story. It actually happened at my high school just after my 18th birthday. I was a wrestler on my high school varsity wrestling team and a secretly closeted and super horny teenager. I was attracted to most of my well-muscled and big dicked teammates.

It took everything in my power not to throw a boner when I was naked with them in the locker room. I was always the first one out of the shower room and the first one to get dressed so no one would notice that not only did I like those young men, but I lusted after them. The overpowering smell of testosterone, along with the bulging muscles and boisterous attitudes of the man-boys didn't help me out either. I was in a constant state of arousal accompanied by mixed fear that I would be found out. My secret fantasies were consuming me. My obsession with my teenage cock seemed to be my sole purpose on earth. It was all I thought about, but, I didn't have a clue on how to act on my feelings, so I just looked and never ever touched.

After wrestling practice on Tuesday, I showered and quickly dressed and now was sitting on the bench in the locker room talking with a couple the young muscle gods as they leisurely put on their street clothes. This was my favorite perch to peruse the hot bodies and delicious dicks of the young hunky men of my team. Bo was just two feet in front of me as he tucked his big dick into his white cotton underwear while I pretended not to be looking. Man I wanted to dive right into that underwear and be tucked in his Bo's pants all day long. My dick was filling with blood making me squirm uncomfortably.

Derek on the other hand was a couple of lockers down, bent over, sliding on his boxers over his muscular ass as I was secretly stealing glances. I had visions of caressing and kissing that bubble butt. Derek had one mighty fine muscular ass. It must have been due to his routine of heavy squats in the weight room. I had more than once, while he was showering, raised his jeans to my face and inhaled deeply. It always gave me a major tingle in my dick. The memories were more than I could take. My cock was bent in half and rock hard stuffed into my jock beneath my jeans. God it hurt! I had to get out of there! I had to get some relief! But even though my dick was killing me, I couldn't pull myself away from the smells and the close proximity to all this man meat. Besides, I was waiting for Brick. I always waited for Brick.

Brick was the team captain. His locker was right next to mine. From my vantage point on the bench, I watched as Brick sauntered his way back from the shower to his locker. Most guys wore a towel, but not Brick. He was a huge fucker with a big fat uncut dick that slapped his thighs as he walked down the aisle. He knew he was the cock of the walk and strutted with well-deserved manly confidence in every step.

I situated myself more in the isle to make it more difficult for Brick to get by me when he returned. My breath caught in my chest as Brick's thick dick and heavy balls came closer to me and his locker. I had fantasized about having that big piece of meat all to myself at least daily, if not hourly. What a monster he had between his legs! I knew having Brick's thick dick to myself would never happen. Brick was all man and his girlfriend was a big breasted bimbo on the cheer leading squad. They seemed to be in love. She was always hanging on Brick whenever they were together. There was no way he would be interested in me. I could only dream about his handsome square jar and beautiful white teeth and oh so kissable lips.

My eyes were laser focused on the thick appendage as he stood right in front of me with his junk inches from my face forcing me to push him away like I was offended that his dick was so close to me. I acted like it was all done in fun so none of the boys would know that I secretly looked forward to have the large cock and balls within smelling distance of my nose. My cock was now fully engorged and was fucking killing me. I was at that point that if I didn't leave, I would cum in my pants. I was in pure horny agony. I had to get some relief! I was going to use the image of Brick's huge cock so close to me, to beat off to later, once I got home. Fuck, my dick was killing me!

"Hey, Gilmore, get in here," Coach yells! Oh fuck! What in the hell does he want? I didn't need any more stimulation, I was about to blow my load as it was. I needed to get some relief or my dick would break in half.

Coach was pure masculinity. He was the man we all aspired to be. Completely sure of himself and in my opinion the most masculine cocky stud I knew. I dreamed about Coach more than any of my teammates. It was something about his forceful deep direct commands that sent shivers through my whole body ending with my dick swelling. His thick muscles and dark good looks made me melt in his presence. I could tell he knew he intimated me. "Gilmore, Get the Fuck in here," he bellowed. I got up pushed my crushed dick farther down into my pant leg and hobbled to his office.

"Yes, Coach," I said. Coach was leaning back in his chair exposing his beautifully wide spread muscular legs for me to ogle. His thick hairy thighs framing his heavy mound of cock and balls were going to send me over the edge. Fuck, my pants were going to rip open if I got any harder. This was too much for a horny teenager to handle. The discomfort must have been evident in my face. The coach just smiled and placed his meaty hand on his sizeable mound hiding his package from my obvious stare. My breath became stilted and my heart began to race. I started to get light headed. All the blood was rushing to my trapped and aching dick.

"You really are a pussy Gilmore," he boomed with his deep bass voice, and then he laughed. I wasn't offended. Coach talked to everyone like that. He treated us like a he was a drill sergeant, and we were under his command, but we took it in stride. He talked to us like men and not boys. I fucking loved the way he talked to us. It always seemed to have sexual undertone to me. He constantly put us in our place and would not tolerate any resistance to his requests. We were all afraid of Coach. "I want you to collect all the towels that the team left around and drop them in the laundry cart. Pick up the ones in here as well. Get it done before you leave."

I could see a couple of towels around his office and grabbed them up right away, but, there was one right under his chair. I would have to reach down between his legs to grab the towel. I hesitated before I bent down to reach under the chair and found my face just inches from the coach's ample cock bulge. I was hoping to get a whiff of Brick's cock earlier, but, this was way better! I took a quick breath to inhale all the masculine pheromones that were trapped between his hunky legs and stole a quick look up to his face and my eyes locked onto his. His beautiful face and dark unshaven jawline, combined with the close proximity to his cock was too much for my sex depraved mind. My pants were rubbing on my cock so tightly I felt like the friction from the cloth alone was going to make my dick explode if I wasn't careful.

I leaned far forward stretching for the towel and my lips were just an inch from the cloth covered bulge, I grabbed the towel just as my cock broke loose from my jockstrap and forcefully unfolded down the leg of my jeans. That is precisely when my damn dick erupted, shooting rope after rope of cum down my pant leg. The sensation was too much for my teenage mind to handle. I was about to pass out, and, I temporarily forgot where I was or what I was doing as I lost my balance as I ejaculated in my pants. I was experiencing both pain and pleasure at the same time. It was more than I could physically handle. That is when I fell face-forward onto Coach's meaty crotch. I tried to recover quickly, realizing what had just happened. My head was in a fog, as I tried to regain my composure and get up. The coach was furious and pushed me back with his foot and I fell on my ass.

"Get the hell out of here," the coach barked. I scrambled out of his office as quickly as I could. I hoped none of the wrestlers would notice me quickly limping out the door on the way to my car, or the huge cum stain that was evident at the end of my quickly deflating erection. I crossed the parking lot and jumped into my car, quickly locking the doors and, just sat there thinking that my life was over.

I had just rubbed my face on Coach's cock mound. I literally pushed my lips over Coach's bulging basket. I actually climaxed between the Coach's muscular thighs. How would I ever face him again? I was so embarrassed. I was shaking and so close to crying as I thought about having my face in the Coach's ample crotch. I felt doomed. I looked down and noticed that my cock was rock hard again. Damn, I thought, I should try to control what I'm thinking. I need to get home. How am I going to face the coach tomorrow?

I got to my bedroom and broke down crying from all the guilt and embarrassment that I had. I had to get control. In between feeling humiliated by what had transpired I managed to beat off a couple more times that night. I couldn't stop thinking about the macho Coach. I couldn't help but dread seeing Coach tomorrow.

The next couple days I managed to stay away from Coach and slowly began to think that maybe he didn't know what fully had happened to me Tuesday. That maybe he didn't know I climaxed when I smashed my face into his crotch. Maybe, he just thought I was clumsy and just fell into him. Maybe my embarrassment didn't need to be that bad. I started to feel a little more relaxed, maybe things would be okay.

It was Friday and I was in my usual spot on the bench getting an eyeful of pure maleness. Most of the guys had already left, but I was still waiting for Brick. My dick was once again hard and folded into my jeans anticipating the arrival of thick dick Brick. I heard the systematic slapping of his dick on his thighs. It was Brick, he was almost here. I felt my dick ooze a little pre-cum. I wanted to get a nice look at Brick's magnificent thick cock right before I left for the weekend. That is when I heard Coach yell out my name. "Gilmore, get the fuck in here!" Of fuck, now I was in for it I thought.

When I got to Coach's office he was once again sitting with his legs spread and his arms crossed behind his head showing both his magnificent bulge between his muscular legs, but, showing off his massive biceps as well. Man how I would like to lick the big veins protruding out of his bulging arms. When I dropped my eyes to his crotch I could see he had on a pair of baggy running shorts and I could see quite a bit of his man filled jockstrap poking out of the shorts. OMG! He was so hot and so sexy and I fucking couldn't keep my eyes off his manly encased meat.

"Gilmore you pussy, pick up all the towels and put them in the basket before you leave. Get the ones in here as well." I glanced around and there were several towels in the office which I quickly grabbed, but tucked under his chair were several towels. There was actually a pile of towels under his chair! It was as if they were left there especially for me. My mouth went dry. I looked at his face and thought I saw a cruel smile.

I asked, "Did you want me to get the ones beneath your chair?"

"I want you to get all the towels," he barked. I got down on my knees and crawled forward reaching beneath his chair never taking my eyes from the beautiful bulge before me.

I managed to grab the towels and got a good whiff of the coach's balls but there was one more towel that was under the back leg of the chair and I had to reach farther back to retrieve. This brought my face right next to Coach's cock. My cock was filling up fast but I couldn't get the towel unstuck from the chair leg while Coach's weight was on the chair. I was spending too much time trying to get the towel unstuck and I felt I was going to blow my load just like the other night. The aroma of the warm crotch was overwhelming! I pulled harder but couldn't get the towel free. I was in a dilemma. One more second I was going to blow again. I looked up into the Coach's face and I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. I had to get out of here pronto!

Suddenly I felt Coach's big hand on the back of my head. He gently pulled my face slowly into his crotch, never taking his eyes off me. "You know Gilmore you have the same look in your eyes that my wife gets, when she gets close to my cock." I let out a whimper like a hungry puppy. He continued to press my head tighter into his manhood. I suddenly realized that he was giving me permission to enjoy his cock. That was the justification that I needed! I could finally act on my deepest primal needs. I brushed my lips against the ribbed fabric of his jock and kissed the inside of his thighs. I slid my tongue along the edge of the fabric pouch and was rewarded with the first taste of pure machismo the exuded from the dark hairy stud.

I shuddered as Coach held my head steady against his crotch. I licked every inch of the Coach's jockstrap, searching for a way to advance to the prize that was held inside his fantastically stuffed athletic supporter. My head was swimming with the smells of his balls and dick. My dick was leaking cum I was ready to pop when Coach reached down and pulled the jock aside and his full cock and balls spilled out onto the chair leaving his heavy foreskin just inches from my lips. I was overwhelmed by the powerful maleness of his musky meat. It was too much for my mind to process. I gathered my thoughts. I knew exactly what to do. I had fantasized about this moment hundreds of times.

I slipped my tongue into the opening of his velvety loose skin and sucked in the taste of man piss and pre-cum. My senses were now in overdrive! My body shook with delicious anticipation as I stuck my tongue into the pee hole trying to get as much of my hungry tongue deep into the hole as I could. I was acting like a crazed teenager in heat. I couldn't stop. I wanted more; I needed more. I wanted to get Coach hard and down my throat.

While I was sucking on Coach's huge tube of meat, Coach began maneuvering me with his legs pushing me farther and farther under his desk, as I tried harder and harder to get more of the thickening man meat into my mouth. I could tell he needed me to be hidden from anyone coming into the office and catching me with his dick in my mouth while I fondled his extra-large balls. Coach was just starting to get seriously hard and was filling my mouth full of his impressive cock. I was afraid that I would have trouble taking it all when he was truly hard. My mouth was already stuffed with Coach's half hard meat. I craved more! I needed more! That is when I heard Brick come into the office. I froze!

"Hey coach, are we still on for tonight?" the stud asked.

The coach managed to say "Yes that's the plan," as he pulled my head farther onto his cock. My tongue started getting busy circling his dick and feeling the veins pulse on my lips as he thickened. I tried to be quiet but it seemed like the only thought in my mind was to get more of that thick cock down my throat. I keep my mouth engaged but I stole a look into Coach's handsome face as he talked with Brick. Then Brick did something that blew my mind!

Brick leaned over the desk and pulled the coach's face toward his and he planted a huge wet kiss on the coach's mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Coach and Brick began forcing their tongues into each other's mouth with so much pure man urgency that I couldn't take my eyes off their beautiful faces and sexy lips and thick tongues. I couldn't believe Coach and Brick the dick were making out in front of me. Coach's dick was now completely hard and I could feel his heart racing through the bursting veins on his thick pulsing dick as he and Brick continued their soulful kissing.

My jaws felt like they might unhinge if the meat inside my mouth further expanded. The whole situation was way too much for me! I lost it! I came while ramming my face on Coach's enormous dick looking up at the two most handsome men in my world as they kissed. Just then I felt a hot jet of hot cum escape from Coach's cock and down my waiting throat and then another jet of cum and another as the excess white male essence leaked down my chin, all the while he continued to kiss the captain of the wrestling team.

I began to shake as I came for the second time while savoring the flavor of Coach's thick sperm. I was exhausted and my mind was totally confused by what I saw and what I tasted and what I sucked and how desperately I needed Coach's seed. I wasn't sure if Brick was aware that I was blowing Coach while they were kissing but I really didn't care. I stayed still under the desk with Coach's dick still in my warm mouth. I sucked his spent meat slowly and quietly. I ran my tongue inside the loose foreskin working to get every last bit of sperm that I could from the stud's magnificent cock.

Finally Brick stood up and said, "I'll be over around eight", and then he was out the door.

Coach pulled away from his desk and I felt his thick dick leave my mouth and I instantly felt embarrassed, like I had done something wrong. I witnessed straight Brick kissing straight Coach while I was sucking Coach's cock. I was completely unsure what had just happened. I only knew that I wanted it to happen again!

Then Coach said, "Gilmore you pussy, get the fuck out of here! Be at my house at 8 tonight." I scramble out from under the desk and high tailed it out the gym and into my car where I collapsed in an exhausted euphoric confusion. I had just had the best sex of my life, but was I was unsure how to process what had just happened. Were Coach and Brick straight? Maybe real men liked men and women. I had no idea. I had a lot to think about. Damn my dick was hard again!

dirtyword
dirtyword
302 Followers