All Comments on 'Coach's Cock'

by dirtyword

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

Very nice story there must be a part two cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I met a wrestling coach online a few years ago, he was like a python squeezing you into submission to either suck his cock or forcing his cock into your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fact that this is a true story makes this was really HOT, but I think it's going to get a lot HOTTER. Can't wait to see what happened when you went to the coach's house. PLEASE tell me you did go, didn't you? MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Demands more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot. I edged and then came as coach came. Can't wait for 8pm.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

damn u must continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I doubt this is true, but who cares? What a hot horny story! I could have given it a 10. I loved the descriptions, the jockstraps, the masculinity descriptions, the scent and the idea of being that young impressionable high schooler being able to experience that scene. It brought me back to my high school days remembering the feeling I had when I saw my buddies in their jock straps. The thoughts I had about how they might smell and taste and about sucking their cocks after experiencing all the smells in the locker room and showering with them after gym. I never spring a boner in the locker room but always thought about it later and always had good teenage jerk off relief thinking about their dicks. I never did go down that path as I discovered the joy of women in college, but here I am 40+ years later with major oral guy fantasies and this story is right down my alley. One day I would love to experience just once the opportunity to get between the legs of a hairy masculine man in a jockstrap and experience his scent and taste while he talks to me about how much I need his cock and balls and to taste him and bring him pleasure. I'm sure this was due to those formative early teen years and the sexual thoughts I had in those days, they obviously never left. Keep writing...these stories are how I live my fantasies and they bring a lot of relief to me now that I have a basically sexless marriage which brings back all those horny teenage thoughts. Love this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a magnificently hot fucking story! Two big uncut thick cocks on hot hunks sucked by a worshipper. Super hot as fuck!! Please continue and thanks for knowing some of my fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous