All Comments on 'Coach's Jock'

by dirtyword

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 7 years ago
Fine piece of art

It takes only one experienced man (Coach) and two horny boys (Brody and Chris) to form a hot threesome. But it takes a writer like dirtyword to turn a simple plot (a wrestling match) into a fine piece of porn. He describes the sucking and fucking in the minutest details and creates so much animalistic excitation between the three men that you can feel their sensations. This story needs to be continued as Chris' initiation was only the first probe of gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brody can't be a novice

Initiation stories turn me on and so did this one. The way in which Chris is lead to enjoy cocks and cum is absolutely gripping. However, I don't find it realistic that this was the first time that Brody received cocks up his arse. Surely his boy hole must have been loosened up by other members of the wrestling team before his father could insert his monster cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn!

Damn! Hold on a second while I wipe off my keyboard! Give us more of Coach and the wrestling team!

TexHubbyTexHubbyabout 7 years ago
Hot!!

So fucking HOT!!! More, please give us more!! A hot Dad who's also a Coach fucking his son... WOW!!! I can't deal...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What about Chris?

If Chris can suck both Brody and Coach Stone, when does Chris' cock get sucked? And could Brody and certainly the coach have some chest hair? They both seem muscular, masculine guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot!!!!

Hottest story I've ever read!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 7 years ago

If I was Chris I would beg to be their sissy and for them to lock me in chastity so that they could not accidently touch me. Just my mouth and hopefully boi pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
need more chapters!

please write more.

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartabout 7 years ago
Interesting Story

Well orchestrated with legal ages

screedbearscreedbearabout 7 years ago
Chapter 2

Hope there will be a chapter 2 and more.

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 7 years ago

This was so hot!

Any chance of you writing a chapter 2 of this? Where Chris gets fucked by them? In the man cave and/or at school too?

I hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More chapters!

This needs another chapter! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This needs another chapter!

Please write another chapter! It was amazing!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
A natural connection between sports and sex

Chris is on a wrestling team with his friend Brody Stone. Brody's father is their coach. When Chris is invited to the Stones' home, he gets involved in a great threesome with father and son, the two alpha studs he secretly fantasized about. Wrestling does not only go back to the gay culture of the ancient Greeks, but is still a natural way to gay sex in our time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wrestling gay sex

When I was in school and we had wrestling classes many times you would have a cock or ass in your face or may two cocks rubbing it other. If only it resulted in sex I would not have had to waited till I graduated from high school to have gay sex. It was a distraction and made me horny. I would jack off later.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
You need to get back with the writing

You're a great story teller of v hot horny stories. You've not uploaded anything recently and it's left far too many of us on tenter hooks. Give us more, more, more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow what a fantasy...love the idea of being in Chris' position with balls rubbing across my face, cock dangling in front of me...the masculine scent of being pinned with Coach and Brody's ass and cock and balls right there in my face is enough to make a guy cum at the thought. I would have liked it to start out with them all of them in their jockstraps and perhaps stripping them off when Chris is pinned and having coaches musky strap pouch put over his face to get things started. This was a hot story and had me leaking precum wishing I could be in that situation for real. Keep writing...love oral stories and the visuals your writing gave me was a real sexual charge! Gotta finish the job your story started and relieve my balls of their load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Huge uncut veiny cocks, wrestling muscular hunks, balls sucked, you're an amazing erotic writer. Fucking HOT!

Lonelymale61Lonelymale618 months ago

I wish you would continue this story with both Brody and then his father taking turns up Cody's ass, maybe even both at the same time.!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous