All Comments on 'Coach's New Plaything'

by iWriter4U

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Randomly calling women bitches isn't the flex you people think it is. Stop writing sexist shit in the name of being horny.

goodwabgoodwab6 months ago

This was well-written, but it was also a disturbing trip through the mind of a devious and manipulative control freak. I usually enjoy your stuff, but not this. His motives were always ulterior.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCeleste6 months ago

Loved it. Some grammar issues with He and I but not enough to confuse the reader too much. Overall very well written and enjoyable. They are lucky to have found each other and should have a few years to enjoy. She will become a woman and if he breeds her that will change the dynamics so hopefully he will delay motherhood and continue to enjoy the woman she is becoming. She is on her way to becoming a strong confident skilled slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriWriter4U@iWriter4U
Twitter/X: No Longer Posting Here Instagram: EroticaWriter4U Threads: EroticaWriter4U eMail: iwriter4u@yahoo.com LushStories content creator - Temporarily Halted I am for hire. Contact me about your true story or fantasy and we'll talk about bringing them to life in the form...