Coast to Coast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is it, Dawn?" I asked before we left the room.

"Cranky, but overall not so bad. I'm feeling funny down there." She was talking about the plugs, obviously.

After a light breakfast, we took the road to Las Vegas, this time Dawn and myself retreated to the rear seats to doze off and relax.

I was able to sleep, but I realize that the bumps in the road were affecting Dawn, instead. This road was less maintained, and so there were a lot of potholes and cracks in the tarmac.

The journey was pretty uneventful, we made a stop halfway for gas and food, and this time I felt the discomfort that Dawn was feeling using a gas station bathroom stall. This helped me realise how dominating can be a chastity harness like that.

To think that it is designed for a woman to be closed in it indefinitely, was equally disturbing and exciting. Was I sane or sick?

As I imagined myself in that situation, Dawn's or the sheik wife's, made something stir in me.

It was late afternoon when we got to University Campus, where Gretchen and Sarah were set to arrive.

As we helped them to take their respective baggage, they greeted us and went their way. We returned to the car and I said.

"Now, there is space for your trunk."

"You think? Can you drop me at the hotel, I have to check out the stand the materials and maybe I will have to start to set up shop tonight."

"All by yourself?"

"Yes, Markus told me that he was trying to get me someone to help, but he has not contacted me yet."

"Well, Dawn, I'm not really on a strict schedule. If you want I can help you tonight."

"Oh my... You are saving me. How can I even repay you for this?" She seemed really elated by my offer.

"For starters, you could share the room." She laughed for the first time in the day.

12