Coast to Coast Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the ends of this pole, two manacles can be locked.

As a result, your slave is crouched, his butt exposed and tilted out and his hands are completely out of the way.

"Are you ok?"

He responded with just a moan behind the gag.

"Can we take a walk?"

He reluctantly nodded, and I started to carry him out of the room. With the keys I closed his clothes inside and proceeded to close all the showcases. As an afterthought, I picked up a collar and a leash, and put it on his neck.

Now it was perfect.

And finally we strutted along the aisles, looking to attract the attention of the other bystanders. And attention we get, Lyll was forced to a sort of deranged gait, while the corset forced me to a regal walk, very tall and straight.

I looked at his forced posture. His back was hunched down, so that he was forced to keep his head up, just to see straight ahead. It gave the sense of humiliation.

When i took his face in my hands, he could rise high enough to give me a cunnilingus. Very interesting, something to keep in mind.

The whole walk was interesting, to say the least, the first day I had done it with Dawn in chains, but this time I had a man on a leash, and now women were very interested. They asked to touch his bum, his nipples, and he nodded anytime. I could see from his squirming that the whole ordeal was doing a number on him. And, as I asked if he was horny, all I got was a moan.

The chastity tube forcing his penis down must be excruciating for him.

But, on the other hand, the night before I had to flash a police officer, for his sorry ass.

We returned to our stand, and I let Lyll out of his restraints, but I kept him in the belt

As he put his jeans back on, i could appreciate that it was barely noticeable, just a bulge in his crotch area

At noon I received a call from Dawn. She was finally out of the harness, and told me of the trip aboard the Mistress' plane.

They arrived in the city in the middle of the night. Two was still closed in the trolley, and when they left Dawn at her own house, she was still stored in the trunk of the car

The thought made me worry for her, but also put in motion a sexual fantasy where I was in her place.

I reported the adventure of the night before, the police station part, and I told her that we were planning to start packing that very day, once the exhibition's guest were leaving the place

"Good idea, you don't wanna miss the wrap up party!"

"The what?"

12