Coastal Cottage Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touche. You got me. Now, give me those tits."

Naomi propped herself with her elbows and thrust out her chest. Come and get them."

Drew laid down beside her and took a breast into his mouth. He suckled vigorously. He nibbled, licked and kissed her nipples. He squirted milk into his mouth.

"No sex right now, I want you to be hungry for tonight"

She understood the concept, but he was making her very horny. So, she started masturbating. She ran her finger around her clit, dipped it inside herself and used her wetness as lubrication to arouse her clit more.

"Here, let me help you." Drew moved her fingers out of the way. He inserted his long, middle finger into her and started stroking her g-spot. She started undulating and moaning. So he inserted two fingers inside her.

"Oh, Drew."

So, he inserted three fingers.

"Oh, oh. Oh, God."

Drew circled around the perimeter of her cunt to arouse her more. He sucked her clit and continued circling her cunt. She started to tremble and then she squirted. She lay there panting as she recovered from an amazing orgasm.

He rose up to kiss her. She could taste herself on his lips.

"Do you still think we shouldn't fuck?" she asked.

"Yes, I think you should be hungry enough for me so that you go through with the vows."

"Not even a blow job?"

"I thought you wanted me out of here."

"Well, I don't want to send you out of here unsatisfied when you just gave me the best orgasm."

"Do you even think we can have quick sex?"

"We can try."

He rolled onto her and plunged into her wet cunt. He thrust hard and fast. She was already aroused from before. So, she climbed up that tower of pleasure again. She called out his name as she neared the top. He was slamming into her and his balls were slapping against her. Their breathing synced and they came together.

"I didn't empty this breast. I'll do that and get out of here."

He latched on to that breast and suckled like a hungry baby. She stroked his face and whispered words of love. After he emptied it. He kissed her deeply and said he would see her later.

Drew returned an hour before the ceremony. He greeted the minister and the kids. Naomi was in the bedroom finishing her hair and make-up. Samantha went in to help her mother put her dress on. The dress was a simple A line dress with a low v-neckline with a vintage broach at the waist. It had short cap sleeves of silver lace sleeves. The back was made of the silver lace as well. She looked lovely. Samantha handed her bouquet of peach peonies and pale pink roses. The cello started to play and Samatha left the bedroom to join the others at the fireplace. Finally, Naomi emerged from the bedroom into the warm glow of the cottage that was lit by candles. At the fireplace Drew stood in his black suit. Their eyes met in a look of pride and happiness. The kids looked happy and content to be there.

When the cello stopped, the minister greeted everyone.

"This evening we gather to witness this couple take vows of marriage. To promise to devote the rest of their lives to each other's happiness. To care for and love each other through good times and bad. To blend their children into a new extended family. To welcome grandchildren into the world and support their own children in their endeavor of parenthood.

I have had the great pleasure to getting to know Naomi and Drew. They have led full lives. At this point in their lives, they are not only willing but eager to start a new life with each other. It is my hope that the love they share be an inspiration to their children, grand-children and others. And as their children, it is my hope that you support this union in the years to come. That you recognize and celebrate it. Bear witness to its growth and its own unique characteristics. Take pride in the ability of these two people to open their hearts to each other and your families.

Naomi and Drew have created their own vows that I will help lead them through. Drew, repeat after me: You are my heart and my home.....Your kisses are the air I breathe.....Your breast provides the succor of my soul.......I offer my shoulder on which to lay your weary head......May I chart my course by the stars in your eyes.

Naomi, repeat after me: You are my heart and my home.....Your soul fills my breast with all the love......and happiness a being can hold......I offer my breast on which to lay your weary head.....May I chart my course by the stars in your eyes.

May God bless this union from now to infinity. By the authority bestowed upon me by the state of North Carolina, I pronounce you husband and wife."

They kissed the first time as a married couple. The happiness they both felt was overwhelming. The minister shook their hands and the children hugged them both. The cello played for another half hour as they milled about the food buffet. The minister was invited to stay and join the celebration. She could only stay for a short while, but she was happy to do so. The love and the atmosphere of the coastal cottage was enchanting. After the meal, Drew and Naomi fed each other a piece of cake. It was a lemon cake with lemon curd filling. After staying for a while after the ceremony, the photographer left with the celloist and the minister. The family was free to relax and converse by the fireplace.

Naomi had bought vases for the children. She dismantled the large flower arrangements and made small arrangements for the kids to take home with them. She also packed up food for each of the households.

In the kitchen, Naomi felt Celeste's tummy when the baby was kicking. It was so exciting. She wasn't due for another two and a half weeks. They would be back from their honeymoon in a week. Hopefully that would give them plenty of time to be there for the baby's arrival. Michael and Celeste were still adamant about the baby's gender being a surprise. They did share their list of baby name possibilities though. For a boy: Charlie, Andrew, Jared, or Troy. For a girl: Justine, Ella, Gwyn, or Molly. They had painted the nursery in a periwinkle blue. If the baby was a boy, they would add accents of sage green. If it was a girl they would add accents of lavender.

Drew continued to keep his silence about the honeymoon destination. But he gave each of the kids an envelope with the details as they left. After the kids left, it was hard to leave the charm and the warmth of the atmosphere by the fireplace. They sat together on the sofa, staring at the fire's flames.

"You look absolutely beautiful. That was the perfect choice of a dress for you."

"Thank you darling. You look amazingly handsome. I loved our little ceremony. It will always be ingrained in my memory and my heart."

"It was beautiful. Thank you. It was all due to your planning."

"Your kids seem to accept me. No?"

"Accept you. I think that they love you. They jump at the chance to come here."

"Then we should have them here more often."

"It seems that Heather and Samantha have become friends."

"Yes, I think so. That's certainly nice. An artistic friend would be good for Samantha. She has become so practical. I'm afraid her nursing job has weighed heavily on her and that her creative pursuits have been abandoned."

"What creative pursuits?"

"She used to sing and draw. She gave it all up when she went to nursing school. I think she needs some sort of levity in her life."

"I hope that we return before the baby comes."

"Me too. It's ridiculously exciting. What would you like? A grandson or a granddaughter?"

"Honestly, it doesn't matter. I intend to spoil whichever it is."

"Me, too."

"Speaking of spoiling. Come my dear. The night is young and we are in love."

"Will you help me out of my dress?"

"That is precisely what I had in mind."

Drew unbuttoned the back of the dress. He held it as she stepped out of it. She took it and hung it up. She was bare chested with a garter belt and stockings on. Drew ran his hands all over her body. Her nipples puckered in anticipation of being loved. Naomi pulled his suit jacket off him and unbuttoned his shirt. She hung the jacket up. He unzipped his pants and stepped out of them. She placed his shirt and pants on a chair. He took her hand and led her over to the new chaise. He had left some massage oil beside it. They sat facing each other in the valley of the chaise between the two camel humps. He squirted some oil into his palm and started massaging her breasts. He worked the oil down her stomach and down each leg. He paid particular attention to the inside of her thighs and her labia. He inserted a finger inside of her, rubbed her g-spot and then carried on with applying oil. She took the bottle from him and started by applying oil to his pecs and nipples. She worked the oil down his abdomen and down each leg. She oiled his muscular arms. He told her to turn around and he oiled her back and her buttocks. He pushed her up onto the smaller hump, moved closer and impaled her on his erection. She bent over the hump and was able to easily move up and down on his cock. He slid his hands under her to play with her breasts.

"Drew, this was the perfect gift. I love it. I have more control over riding you this way."

"Mmm. I think so too." He deeply massaged her breasts and she moaned. He moved his hands to her back and massaged her back as she rode him. He lifted her from his cock and told her to stand up. When he stood up, he directed her to sit on the small hump and lay back into the valley. He sat at the foot of the chaise and reveled in this glorious position in front of her sex. He started his siege on her body by licking her labia and sucking on her lips. He massaged the labia while he sucked her clit. Her stocking clad legs rested easily over his shoulders. He could eat her for hours. The position was comfortable and she was openly splayed out in front of him. He thrust his tongue inside her and tasted her juices. She was moaning and breathing in a staccato rhythm to his pleasuring acts. He engulfed her clit and suckled on it while he inserted a finger inside her. He then wagged his tongue back and forth across her clit while he inserted two fingers inside her. He pulled up to press on her g-spot. She was captive to his attentions.

Naomi lay back and enjoyed everything he was doing to her. She was like his virginal offering laid out like a buffet before him. He inserted three fingers inside her. When she adapted to that he opened them inside her. She cried out and sounded like she was melting into a puddle of pleasure. He pulled his hand out to really lubricate her and his hand. He inserted four fingers into her. He moved them around and around her vagina. She was mewling and starting to make animal noises. He continued to try to stretch her so she could take his entire hand inside her. The visual of having his hand inserted in her up to his wrist was very erotic. He continued to move it in this direction and then that direction. She was trying to control her breathing. He moved the hand in and out as though it was his cock. She was actually crying with pleasure. He fucked her harder with his fist. She didn't last long before she squirted. He licked up the fluid and continued to fuck her.

"Naomi, is this alright?"

"Yes, yes. God, yes." She was coming unglued. "Drew." She chanted. "I love you."

He continued fucking her into orgasm after orgasm until she begged him to stop. When he pulled his hand out, she squirted again. He sat there at her mons licking it clean. He cooed to her. "That's my baby. I love it when you come. You are so sexual. I love how responsive you are. He kissed her labia again and pulled her upright.

"Drew, can we lay on the bed for a minute? I need to rest." He pulled her over to the bed and cuddled her from the side.

"Was that alright? Did I hurt you?"

"You were fantastic. I came so hard so many times."

He fondled her nipples as they lay there and talked. They were hard and rosy pink for him.

After drifting off for a while, Naomi said, "You need to come. Where would you like me?"

He pulled her over to the chaise and helped her lay over the larger hump. "Spread you legs, love."

It was the perfect height for him to fuck her from behind. It was a new angle for them and extremely exciting. He was able to thrust deeper for a longer time. While he thrust into her, he massaged her buttocks. Naomi enjoyed the new sensations.

"Baby, I could come. Are you close?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm close."

He pounded harder and faster and they came in succession to each other. He helped her up. They kissed and lay back down on the bed.

"Darling, I need to sleep."

"It's been an eventful day. Don't you need me to empty you?"

"Yes, good idea."

So, Drew breastfed from her, quickly and efficiently. Afterward, they kissed good night.

They slept in late the next morning. When they woke, Drew nursed and then they packed their bags for the honeymoon.

"Drew I don't even know what to pack."

"Pack for warm weather. Pack a swimsuit, maybe one or two dressier outfits, and casual for the rest."

At the airport, the secret was divulged. They were going to Bermuda.

The room was gorgeous with an ocean view and a hot tub on the terrace. Checking into the resort, they were referred to as Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton. It was a pleasant surprise. Once in the room they stretched out on the bed for a rest. They both fell asleep for an hour.

Naomi woke and put on her swimsuit. She dipped her toe into the hot tub and found it to be at a luke warm refreshing temperature. She lowered herself into the tub. Looking around it seemed that the rooms were designed with the utmost privacy in mind. There wasn't any viewpoint onto their terrace. Seeing that, she took her suit off and enjoyed the invigorating jet streams of the spa awaking every part of her body.

Drew woke and looked for her. He found her on the terrace. "Come in. The water is refreshing. Don't bother with your suit. No one can see our terrace. Drew undressed and joined her in the spa. He drew her onto his lap and kissed her.

Naomi whispered, "This is beautiful. I don't care if we see any of the island. I'm happy to share this idyll with you. We never have to put on clothes if we order room service."

"A woman with a plan. I like it." He lowered his head to suckle her breast. The milk was sweet and the best he had had from her. His every touch and kiss on her nipple made her labia contract and release. Drew felt this throbbing need in her. He inserted a finger into her and felt the sucking of her cunt. He repositioned to suckle the other breast. He lifted her onto his erection and continued to suckle.

"Drew...my husband. My handsome husband. You fill me up. I love having you inside me." Her round breasts floated on top of the spa bubbles. It was an arousing, beautiful sight. The pink of her nipples was brightened by the sunlight. They stood in contrast to the aqua gemstone color of the water. He sat on the bench in the spa and pumped up into her. Her nipples rubbed up and down his hairy chest. It was arousing to both of them.

Naomi kissed and nibbled on his neck.

"Oh Mrs. Hamilton. You are such a little sex kitten."

"Only with my husband."

"What's so special about him?"

"Well, he's incredibly handsome, smart and funny. He is a fantastic lover and an excellent suckler."

"How do you feel about him?"

"I love him more than I've loved anyone, besides my daughter. He walks in the room and my day begins. He kisses me and I want to give myself to him over and over again."

"What about you? Is there someone special in your life?"

"Yes. My wife. She recently married me and I feel like I'm on cloud nine. She's beautiful and sexy. She's smart and caring. She knows what I'm feeling before I do."

"That's amazing. Is she good in bed?"

"Oh, God yes. She is creative and generous. She has these amazing breasts and magnificent nipples. If she would let me, I'd have them in my mouth 24/7. She actually breastfeeds me. It's the most intimate thing I've ever experienced. When she feeds me her breasts, I feel so damn good and so damn turned on."

"Is your husband good in bed?"

"Oh my God. He is so adventurous, so willing to explore and experience everything. When we make love, it's like we crawl inside each other's skin. We become one incredibly sexy being."

"Let's go into the room," he said.

Naomi followed Drew into the room. She saw them in the reflection of the sliding glass door. He was fine and muscular. She was curvy with great breasts. Her nipples were magnificent. She pushed him down on the bed and straddled him. Slowly, she impaled herself on his big, thick cock. She waited a moment to enjoy the feeling of being filled by him. She bent over him to dangle her breasts over his lips. He immediately started to suckle her. Her nipples were still swollen from the last feeding and they were the ultimate, erotic tool. Watching them respond to his touch, was like watching a magic show. One knows what is supposed to happen, but it is still incredible every time it does.

After she came, he suggested a lazy position. He lay on his side and told her to lay in front of him. He picked her top leg up and put it over his hip. He slid his cock inside her and started to thrust. He circled her clit with his finger and occasionally circled and pulled on her nipple. He nibbled on her shoulder as he bred her from behind. He thought about how much fun they would have had making babies together. It was a primal thought that made him thrust harder.

"You are my woman. I will fuck you until I get you big with child. And then these big tits will feed the babe and me. We'll work the land and take breaks when we fuck and nurse. No other man will ever touch this body. You are mine and mine alone. I will fuck you as you feed our baby. And then I will empty your breasts after him.

"You are my stallion. You will breed me until I am big with child and then some. I will feed you from these big tits now and when the babe is born. Many women will want you and your baby-making cock, but it is mine. I can't bear to share it with another woman. Every time you come through the door, I offer my tits and cunt for your pleasure. No other man will ever have that."

Naomi used her fingers to arouse her clit, which left Drew's hand free to play with her nipple. He pulled it out and stretched it as far as he could. He rolled it between his thumb and finger twisting it ever so slightly. As he squirted milk from her nipple, he angled himself to hit her g-spot with his cock. He thrust hard and fast until they both came. Both were trembling with their climax.

After they caught their breath, Drew said, "God, I love you. You have given me the sexual life I have always wanted. That and more actually. I never imagined a woman would induce lactation to feed me for our pleasure. I hope we live a long time. I can't bear the thought of being separated from you." He turned her over to worship her tits. He gave special attention to the breast that wasn't accessible during sex.

"I love being here with you, but I can't wait to go home and experiment more with the sex chaise that you bought for us. You give the best presents. But promise me you will stop spending so much on me. You've spent a small fortune for the cottage, the ring, and the honeymoon."

"We'll be fine. Remember that we are both selling homes. And should we ever want to sell the cottage, it will fetch a high price. Please don't worry. I'll always take care of you. We will have plenty to live on and to travel if you like."

"My life is so full now. It felt so empty before you. I love your kids, I love how our kids have become a family and I love you."

"You know how much you have lifted me up. You've opened a whole new world to me. I love having you at the center of my life."

1...34567...9