Coastal Cottage Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who said I didn't want to? These are my newest obsession, besides Charlie. I love how big and full your breasts have grown. And your nipples drive me crazy. I love their darker color and how they have gotten bigger too." He crawled up between her legs and latched on to her breast. He had become a much better suckler over time. There were moments that Celeste felt a pleasurable pull all the way down to her clit.

Celeste moaned and held her breast up to his lips. "I love watching you at my breast. It's strangely exciting. Michael suckled harder in response to her admission. He reached down with his other hand to stimulate her clit. "Honey, remember what the doctor said? I can't have sex for a while."

"I know, but I can give you an orgasm from your clit.".

Celeste's response was to lift her pelvis up against his hand.

Michael whispered, "I love the sounds you make when you are coming. They excite me so much." She undulated under his fingers while he pressed on and circled her clit. He left her breast to lower himself down to suckle her clit. He stayed there stimulating it with his mouth and tongue until she came. When she came milk squirted from her full breast. Michael felt and saw that. He moved up to suckle that breast to relieve some of the pressure.

Celeste was still aroused and moaned with his every suckle. It was turning Michael on more and more with each second. When he emptied the breast he began to play with the nipple. She moaned even louder. He kissed and licked and suckled some more until she came again. "Wow, honey. You seem to have become more sensitive since you've been breastfeeding. I'd fuck you all night if you were healed. I've been so horny watching you breastfeed our child. I've wanted to be suckling along with Charlie. But I know the milk is his."

Naomi said that I could increase my supply by having you suckle me. More suckling leads to more milk production. So, if you would like, we can increase my supply enough to feed you both. Do you like that idea?"

"God, yes. I was hoping you would say that. I've watched with envy as Charlie has had your breast in his mouth. Up until now, your beautiful breasts were mine. And I've been missing them."

"They are still yours. We just need to be able to feed Charlie first. He needs us."

"I've become so in love with him. Up until he arrived, I couldn't really connect with him. Now that he is here, he's practically all I can think about. We made that beautiful little person," he said in awe. "Naomi seems to have been a huge help to us. Did she say if she breastfed her husband when she had Samantha?

"I believe she did. She said some women don't enjoy sharing their milk with their partner. But that some women get great pleasure from it. Some women continue to lactate for their husbands even after the baby is weened."

"Really. You can do that?"

"Yes, she said that as long as the breasts were still being suckled, the woman would still produce milk. It becomes a sexual, erotic pleasure for them."

"That's amazing."

"She told me that women of all ages can induce lactation as long as they are being suckled enough. Of course, there is a drug and some supplements that can assist with that."

"How does she know all this? Do you think she still lactates? For my Dad?"

"I don't know. I suppose it's possible."

"You do know. I know when you are concealing something. Dad suckles Naomi, doesn't he?"

"Yes, I believe so."

"Wow. I never saw my dad as a sensual person before Naomi. Now he, I should say they, just seem like two horny teenagers who can't keep their hands off each other."

"The breastfeeding produces oxytocin. It's a chemical that helps the mother and baby bond. I guess it also improves the bond between the couple. She said that some couples have saved their marriages by breastfeeding."

"Naomi is our wet nurse. Isn't she?"

Celeste didn't know what to say.

"I can't believe I didn't figure it out before now. That is pretty generous of her. She didn't have to volunteer."

"That is why I told you that she is one of the coolest people I've ever met."

"Why didn't you both just tell me the truth?"

"Because she was afraid you would be weirded out by that. It's not as though she is biologically related to Charlie."

"Even that wouldn't bother me. The fact is that we know that our wet nurse is a good and healthy person. That means a lot. I think any mother would be willing to share her milk with a grandchild if she were already lactating."

"You're being awful open-minded about this."

"The weirdest part is knowing that my dad's into erotic breastfeeding. I mean, it's obvious that they are very sexual with each other. I was trying not to imagine what kind of kinky things they might be doing. But if they find breastfeeding as erotic as I do, I can't fault them for that. Listen, I don't want things to get weird between us. Don't tell them that I know."

Celeste said, "I'm glad the secret is out and that you are okay with it. It felt weird hiding it from you. But that was her condition for being Charlie's wet nurse."

"I understand. And I'm grateful that she was willing to help us." He laughed. "And that Dad could give up her breasts for a couple times a day."

"Lord, she has the most beautiful breasts. She told me how important skin to skin contact is for the baby. So, when I had her breastfeed Charlie that day that they came over, she took off her shirt and bra. If I were your Dad, I don't know if I could be so generous."

Michael laughed. "You, my dear, have beautiful breasts and nipples. Don't you ever think that I don't want to have them in my mouth all the time. I walk around here with a hard on all the time with you taking your breasts out to feed Charlie."

"I see you have one now. Should I take care of that for you?"

"Really? It's been so long."

Celeste moved down to take his rigid cock into her mouth. She worked her suction up and down his shaft until he came. Michael was sated. He was so satisfied that he fell asleep shortly after.

After his feeding, Drew laid Charlie in the middle of the bed with his pillow fortress around him. Once he was asleep, Drew moved the chaise with Naomi's help to the spare bedroom. He said he felt weird having sex in the same room as a sleeping baby. This way, they could be more vocal. He told Naomi to face away from him and lay on the large hump. He spread her legs and teased her slit with his big head.

He massaged her back and her sumptuous butt cheeks. He slowly entered her. She wanted more and pleaded, "Drew, please. I need you."

"I know, darling. I'm right here. I just want to enjoy every millimeter of your lovely cunt. You feel too good to be true."

Naomi started to massage his cock with her walls that were able to grip him. He ran his hands all over her body and added kisses here and there.

"My wife. My life partner. You're so perfect. I want to touch you, suckle you or be inside you all the time."

"Yes, baby. I want that too. I need you to fuck me. Show me what you can do with that lovely penis of yours."

"Yeh? Alright." He took long, slow strokes that rocked her to the core. It was extremely erotic. Without force, he was managing to hit all the right spots."

Naomi imploded with a very quiet orgasm. She was left panting and dazed. She was drawn back into the vortex of pleasure as Drew continued his methodical onslaught. When she bent back against him, he grabbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples. He increased his tempo and force. She came and collapsed. Drew pumped into her a few more times and let out a quiet roar. He leaned over her in an embrace from behind. "My goddess. I don't know about you, but I intend to have a nap after Charlie goes home."

"I think I'll join you."

They quickly showered and went into the bedroom when Charlie was waking. Naomi picked him up and sat with him on the chaise to nurse him. Drew lay on the bed and watched his love, his woman, nourishing his grandson. If they could go back in time, it would be Naomi nursing their child. Her nubile body and plump nipples providing milk for him.

Drew took Charlie from her when he was done. Naomi dressed and watched Drew burp him. Naomi took Charlie back so he could dress. Celeste called at 8:00 wondering how Charlie was doing.

"He's just fine. Do you want to talk to him?" Naomi held the phone up to Charlie and Celeste talked to him.

"He is smiling. He knows his mommy's voice."

"Can we pick him up? I've missed him."

"Of course, darling. He just finished eating. We'll change his nappy and he'll be all ready for you."

Naomi changed his diaper and Drew took him for a little talk in the living room.

Naomi let Michael and Celeste in and asked them how it felt to get uninterrupted sleep.

"Wonderful," they both said.

"But we missed him," admitted Celeste.

Drew said, "He did very well for his first sleep over. He was a champ."

Michael said, "We should take him home and let you two get some sleep. We really appreciate everything the two of you have done for us." He hugged both Naomi and Drew, before he picked up Charlie to take him to the car.

"I'll be right out honey. Go ahead and get him in the car seat," Celeste said as she pulled Naomi into the guest bedroom.

Noami was amused that she was being pulled into a confidence aside from Drew. Drew knew everything.

Celeste was excited to share something. "I asked Michael if he wanted to suckle me last night since Charlie wasn't there to relieve the pressure."

Naomi smiled. "And?"

"He loved it. He'd been wanting to do it for this whole time. We're going to try to increase my milk supply so he can do it on a regular basis. It felt so different than when Charlie feeds. It was such a turn on. For him too."

"Oh, honey. I'm so glad for you. Would you like me to keep this from Drew?"

"No, not necessarily. I just couldn't talk about it in front of him."

Naomi laughed. "I understand."

"I'm so glad you married Drew. You two are the best. Well, I'd better go."

She breezed out of the cottage as she called out, "Bye Drew. Thanks!"

Naomi joined Drew on the sofa.

"Should I ask?" Drew queried.

"I was given permission to share. She just couldn't say it in front of you."

"Oh, yeh?"

"Last night, Celeste asked Michael if he wanted to relieve the pressure in her breasts since Charlie wasn't there. Apparently, he has wanted to do it all along. They both enjoyed it and are going to try to increase her milk supply so she can let him suckle her as well."

Drew chuckled. "Like father, like son."

Naomi kissed him and whispered, "She should be so lucky."

"Mmm. My lady is pleased by me?"

"In every way. Do you think that Michael has figured out that I am Charlie's wet nurse? He doesn't usually hug me."

"I don't know. Perhaps. If it has brought you two closer, is that so bad?"

"I suppose not. He must be more broad-minded that we gave him credit to be."

"Well, he is my son. There must be a hedonist in there somewhere. You my dear have managed to enlighten the next generation to the beauty that can be shared through a woman's breasts. Well done, you."

"Come on, my love. You promised me a nap. After which, I would like to experience your rare talents again."

"Aww. No rest for the wicked," he lamented.

"Come, my wicked, wicked lover. We should rest so we can be wicked again upon waking."

1...456789