Coastal Cottage Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'll nap a little."

"I'll join you."

Later, they dressed for dinner and ate at one of the resort's restaurants. Afterward, they walked along the beach.

The days took on a surreal schedule of sleeping, eating and making love whenever they wanted. For the first time, they truly understood what a honeymoon should be; a time and space where the couple could depart from their lives and love each other without interruption.

The end of the week came all too soon. "I loved this time together. Thank you for arranging it. I'm sad to leave. But also excited to get back to a life I love with you."

"You're welcome. It's been really great having you all to myself. But we need to get back before the baby arrives. I confess that I'm pretty excited about it."

"Me too! Michael and Celeste are going to be great parents. And you will be a doting grandpa. I can't wait to see you with a baby in your arms."

"I think I still remember how to do it."

"You're a natural, I'm sure."

When they arrived home, they called the kids to see if they wanted to go to dinner. Sully's was agreed upon. When Samantha saw them, she was all smiles. "You two look great! Did you have a good time?"

Drew answered, "Such a good time. We snorkeled, laid in the resort's hammocks, went out on a catamaran, shopped and ate. It was great."

"You're both so tan!"

"It's such a beautiful place. We spent a lot of time outdoors."

At that time, Heather walked in. She hugged Samantha and sat beside Naomi.

"So good to see you back safe and sound."

"Hi Darling. We just arrived home this morning."

"Oh, my gosh. That wedding was so beautiful. Have you seen any photos yet?"

"No," said Drew. "Our photographer was of our generation. In other words, old school. There's no web page dedicated to our wedding."

"Well, I can't wait to see them when you receive them," said Heather.

Celeste and Michael walked in. Lots of hello's and hugs were exchanged. They sat down to complete the group.

"Dear, how are you feeling?" asked Naomi.

"I'm fine. No problems, knock on wood," Celeste answered.

"She's a champ. I'm more nervous than she is."

"You're both going to do just fine. But you need to make sure she gets lots of rest and takes it easy," advised Drew.

"Celeste, Grandpa is just about as anxious as Dad. You look wonderful. Call me if you need anything," offered Naomi.

They had a nice meal and good conversation. Everyone was a little keyed up about the impending birth. The dinner was a way to connect before the birth.

At the end of the meal, they stood in the parking lot saying their goodbyes. Naomi hugged Celeste. "You're doing just great Celeste. Try to relax and call me if you need a distraction."

Back at the cottage, Drew and Naomi unpacked their bags and started a load of laundry. They sat on the sofa to rest. Drew put his arm around her and kissed her forehead. "How do you think Celeste is doing?"

"She's doing better than Michael and you. She is probably a little nervous, but trying to hide it. Where do her parents live?"

"They live in Maine. They were going to come stay for a week once Celeste and the baby go home."

"Are you working tomorrow?"

"I told them that I would only be available by phone for the foreseeable future."

"I think we should cook meals for Celeste and Michael."

"Good idea. Hey, should I nurse? You should be feeling full by now."

"Do you want to do this here or on the bed?"

"The bed. Come on. If we fall asleep, we'll already be in bed."

They slept in trying to recover from their travels. When Drew woke, he started to suckle. Naomi opened her eyes and told him, "That feels wonderful." She ran her fingers through his hair. "I think we need to work on finding our next position on the chaise."

"My sex goddess did come home with me." He led her to the chaise. "Here, sit down facing me." He positioned her with her back to the small hump. He kissed her and used his fingers to arouse her nipples. She kissed him back and sucked on his tongue. He raised her up a little so that he could slide into her. He pushed her shoulders back against the hump and suckled her while he slowly pumped into her.

"Oh, my handsome husband, you feel so good inside me."

"Oh, my beautiful woman. I love being inside you. I love the way you feel and the way you taste." He suckled harder as he thrust into her harder. The angle of their bodies made this an entirely new experience. An erotic and relaxing experience. They talked, and kissed as they made love for a long time.

"I love this chaise. I'm so glad you thought of it."

He massaged her breasts and said, "I think of you, of us, all the time."

She gripped his cock with her walls. "I do too. It's impossible for me not to. I love you so much. And you drive me crazy."

He thrust deeper and harder and pushed them both over the edge. He lay back against the larger hump as he recovered.

That week was busy shopping, cooking and delivering meals to Celeste and Michael. Heather and Samantha were equally excited about the baby. They asked what they could do to help that would be practical. Naomi gave them a list of items with which the nursery should be stocked. Heather went over to Celeste and Michael's house to spy on what items were already present so they wouldn't be duplicating items. Drew could be seen at odd moments with a random smile on his face.

One night, Drew observed, "You seem very bonded and comfortable with Celeste."

"I think it's a little easier for me with her. Michael and Heather already have a mother and don't want a substitute. Celeste has a mother too, but she lives a ways away. So, I feel maternal toward her. Don't misunderstand, I love Michael and Heather and would do anything for them. I'm just afraid to step over a boundary with them. I respect Camille and the role she had in their lives."

"I thank God every day that I am with you. I had to abandon my sexuality because of Camille's lack of sex drive. She was a great mother. But, as a wife there were some things missing. I hope that one day Michael and Heather appreciate you as much as I do."

"I think they do to some extent. But I think there may be some loyalty to Camille that keeps them a little distant from me. I'm not worried. It's only natural that they would feel that way. At least we are not living in the house that you shared with Camille. I think that would have been difficult for them to deal with."

"With the cottage, we both were able to have a new beginning. Once I saw this place with you in it, I felt like you were meant to be here. And I quickly came to the realization that I was meant to be here with you."

"Amen to that," Naomi asserted.

That night, Drew received a call at 3:00am.

"Dad, Celeste has gone into labor. We're at the hospital. Can you come?"

"Of course, we'll be there as soon as possible."

Naomi asked, "What's wrong?"

"Michael and Celeste are at the hospital. They want us to come."

"Oh, how exciting! Give me five minutes. I want a quick shower, so I don't smell like sex."

"Good idea. I'll come too."

Within twenty minutes, they were showered, dressed and out the door.

They found the hospital room. Michael looked anxious and worried. Celeste looked tired and nervous. Naomi hugged Michael and said, "It's going to be alright." She kissed Celeste on the forehead and said, "You look beautiful. You're doing great. Remember, it's the most natural thing in the world." Celeste looked flushed, so Naomi wet a washcloth and patted her brow with it.

Michael said, "Wish I'd thought to do that."

"Michael," answered Naomi. "You're doing just fine. Celeste wants and needs you here more than anyone else." She gave him a small notepad with a pen. "Michael, why don't you make a list of all the things that will need to be done to the house and all the odd jobs that need to be done. We'll all pitch in if we know what to do."

Celeste looked at Naomi and mouthed, "Thank you." Naomi nodded her understanding.

"Drew, you've already been through this, you can help Michael with his list. If you need a break why don't you go down to the cafeteria and find the nursery on the way back."

Drew and Michael left for the cafeteria. "Oh my God, he was driving me crazy," said Celeste.

"He's just worried for you. He's never done this before and the most precious person in his life is in pain. To tell you the truth, Drew has been acting the same way this week. He's so excited he doesn't know what to do with himself."

"Oh, that is so sweet."

"We both love you so much. We'll do anything we can to make this transition easier for you all. Now, tell me those baby names again?"

Celeste laughed. "I know what you're doing. You're trying to distract me."

"Is it working?"

Celeste laughed. "If it's a boy we thought Andrew, Charlie, Ethan, or Logan. If it's a girl, we were thinking: Justine, Eva, Ella, or Molly. Of course, we'll have to see what the baby looks like to decide."

"Soon enough, darling, you will have that sweet baby in your arms. Can I get you anything?"

"No, I'm fine."

"I want you to relax and rest whenever you get the chance. Alright?"

Drew and Michael returned gushing over the babies in the nursery. At least they were in high spirits. A crying baby went by the door and Naomi realized that she should have put pads in her bra since crying babies could cause a letdown. "Honey, let's give the kids a few minutes alone."

"What's wrong?" Drew asked when they were in the hallway.

"In our haste to get here, I forgot I was coming to a maternity ward. Crying babies can cause a letdown."

Drew's eyes darted to her breasts to see if they were leaking. "What do we do?"

"First, I need to find a restroom to see if I can find a sanitary pad that I can cut in two."

"Surely, they must stock nursing pads here."

"What am I supposed to do. Go tell a nurse that I induced lactation for my husband and now I'm leaking?"

"Let me handle it. Go sit over there."

Drew walked over to the nurse's station. He asked if he could speak to a young nurse. She came around the desk. "Miss, my wife had a baby six months ago. We're here to support my son and daughter in law. She just realized that the crying babies could cause a letdown. Would you happen to have nursing pads here.

Drew returned to Naomi. "I have two pads in my pocket. Do you think we can find a unisex bathroom where I could nurse from you?"

They walked down the hall and found a private/lockable restroom. Inside, Drew started unbuttoning her blouse and then her bra. He unzipped his pants and shoved them and his underwear down.

"What are you doing?"

"Babe, you know that if we fuck, this will go faster."

"Oh, alright." She pulled her underwear down and lifted her skirt hem.

Drew shoved her up against the wall and started kissing her. As always, she responded with passion. He lifted her leg over his hip and plunged into her.

"Aww. My love, my hero. You feel so good."

"God, you're so hot. I've never done it in a hospital before."

"Come on, dear. Suck my tits."

He lowered his lips to her nipple and continued thrusting into her. With the first swallow she gave out a huge sigh. "God, I love you. I'd let you fuck me in the middle of Main St."

For that remark, he gave her a big thrust. She quietly moaned. He was in a hurry and was suckling from her really hard. It was such a turn on. The suckling gave her a feeling of relief and his cock gave her the tension of building desire. He pressed her harder against the wall and lifted her other leg off the ground. It allowed him to fuck her deeper. He was hitting her g-spot with every thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. God, I love your cock!" she panted.

He knew he needed to keep up the sexual onslaught until he finished both breasts.

She keened for her first climax. Whimpering afterward as the stimulation continued to build.

"I can't wait to thank you for this. I'm going to do things to you on that chaise that you will never forget. I'm going to fuck you so good, your head will spin. Then I'm going to suck you off, loving your cock for the longest time. Oh, oh, oh. Oh God, I'm coming." Her high pitched sighs were the only thing that signified her second orgasm.

Drew had finished draining the second breast and now needed to get off quickly. He kissed her with his sweet milky lips. He pounded into her over and over. She squeezed his cock with her walls and clung to him with her arms. Her fingers ran through his hair and his name was chanted over and over. "Drew, yes." He pulled on an extended nipple and sent her over the edge again. In another minute, he joined her.

He held her and gently lowered her until her feet were back on the floor. They both cleaned up as best they could with paper towels. Naomi was straightening her hair while Drew zipped up and helped her put her bra back on. "Oh, wait. Here are the pads."

Once they were put back together, they left the restroom. The young nurse was walking by. She did a double take and stared at their backs as they walked away.

When they returned to Celeste's room, Samantha and Heather were there. They ducked out and sat in the hall. After staring at her shoes, Naomi said, "Well, this has been an eventful day."

Drew laughed and kissed her.

Samantha walked up to them and said, "Okay, you two. Knock it off. It's a hospital, not a movie theater."

"Hi Darling. How is Celeste doing?"

"Her vitals are good and at last check, she was at 7 cm dilation."

Drew looked at her for an interpretation.

"She's doing really well. These things take time," Samantha offered."

"Are you coming off of a shift?" Naomi asked.

"Yes, but I fully expect a phone call when the baby is born."

"Alright, darling. Go home and get some rest. I love you," Naomi said as she hugged Samantha.

"Thanks, Samantha," Drew said.

"You're welcome. I don't want you two getting sick over this, go home and get some rest."

"We're not all that feeble, thank you."

"Heather came out into the hall. "Hi Dad, Naomi. I have to get back to work, but I want updates on anything important. Wish I could stay. Bye."

They went back into Celeste's room.

"We were thinking that you got lost."

"No. We wanted to give you time with Heather and Samantha," Drew responded.

"How are you doing, honey?"

"It's getting harder. The contractions are coming closer together."

Naomi sat on the bed and replied, "That's actually good, it means you're getting closer to delivering. You'll be holding your baby soon. What do you need sweetheart?"

"I'm hungry and I'm not allowed to eat anything."

"Drew, do you think you can you work your charms on that nurse again? See if she can get you a large cup of ice with juice....like a home made slushy. You know what, we could just go get you a slushy."

"No, your idea is good. Juice would be healthier than the convenience store version. I'll go now. What kind of juice would you like?"

"Grape juice or cranberry."

Michael muttered, "I'm useless."

"Michael, you've never had a baby before. Why would you know any of this? You are doing just fine. Come sit here and talk to your wife."

Naomi left the room and waited for Drew in the hallway.

He came down the hallway with a large cup and spoon in hand.

"Michael was feeling a little useless. I thought the one person who could tell him how valuable he is was his wife," Naomi explained her being in the hallway.

"But go ahead and take that into Celeste. I'll wait here."

Drew came back out and sat beside Naomi. "Michael's not holding up well. He asked where you were and I told him that you needed a break."

"My hero."

Drew put his arm around her and gave her a hug. "Babe, do you want to go home?"

"No, I'm fine. I want to stay with you."

Naomi fell asleep on his shoulder. Michael came out. "Dad, I need a break can you guys sit with Celeste?"

"Of course. Babe, wake up. We're up to batt."

"Oh, okay."

"Hey Celeste, how are you doing," asked Drew.

"I don't know...not well I'm afraid."

"Yes, you are dear," Naomi said. She wet the washcloth and patted Celeste's forehead. "This is a marathon, dear. And you are in the home stretch. You're a champion. You are doing more than okay."

"Celeste started to cry."

Naomi hugged her and told her that everything was going to be alright. Drew sat on the other side of the bed and patted her back.

Celeste cried, "We don't even know if we'll be good parents. We don't know what we're doing."

Drew said, "Nobody knows before having a baby if they will be good parents. But we all figure it out. If you don't know something, you ask someone who does. You have your Mom and Dad, me and Naomi. You won't be doing this by yourselves."

"Drew is right dear. Having a good support system is half the battle. You have a great team. A lot of people will be there for you."

Michael walked in the room. "What happened?"

Drew said, "Nothing. Just some last minute jitters. She is alright."

Drew walked away to let Michael sit by his wife.

"Baby, everything is going well. The nurse said so. You just need to hang in there just a little while longer," Michael affirmed.

Just then the nurse practitioner came in to check Celeste's dilation. Drew and Naomi retreated to the hall. The nurse came out and said that Celeste would be moved to a delivery room soon. She said they could go back in.

"Good news," Michael said. "She's ready to go to the delivery room."

"Celeste, you are at the end of the marathon. Lean on Michael for what you need. You are going to have your baby in your arms soon," said Naomi.

"Celeste, I'm so proud of you. You're doing just great. We'll be waiting to see you and the baby after," Drew said. The transport people came to move her to a delivery room. Drew and Naomi waited outside. As they wheeled her out of the room, Naomi said, "We love you Celeste. And we can't wait to love the baby too."

Drew said, "Yes, that's right. We love you, daughter."

On February 15th at 2:00 pm baby Hamilton was born. Drew and Naomi walked into the room and Celeste had the baby in her arms. "It's a boy, Grandma and Grampa," Celeste announced.

"Oh, my goodness. How sweet. Look at that angel," Naomi said.

Drew asked, "Have you decided on a name?"

Michael proudly announced, "Meet your grandson, Charles Andrew Hamilton. He will be called Charlie." Michael picked the baby up from Celeste and laid him in his father's arms.

Drew had an expert hold on Charlie. "Hello Charlie. Happy Birthday. You're my special boy. You are going to have such a good life." He rocked Charlie for a while and then placed him in Naomi's arms.

"Hello there, angel. We have been waiting to meet you. You are just perfect. What a face. You're going to be as handsome as your father and grandpa." Naome kissed the top of his head and held him to her chest. Charlie made attempts to feed from Naomi. "Oops, I'd better give you back to Mommy."

Celeste was all aglow. After cooing over Charlie for a while longer, Naomi and Drew left for home.

The next morning, Drew woke first and went to the kitchen to assess the food situation. On second thought, he would take Naomi to breakfast and they would go to the toy store for a Charlie present. He poured some juice in a glass and went to see if she was awake. She was still sleeping and so he got into bed witih her. She turned over and laid her head on his arm. He put his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning, Grandpa."

"Good morning, Grandma."

"How great is Charlie?" she asked.

"Pretty great. I just want to hold him and stare at him."

"He has such a cute little face. Do you think Mom and Dad have settled into their new roles?"

"I think now that he is here, they will be fine." Drew nuzzled her neck and held a breast with his thumb rubbing her nipple.

1...456789