Coasters and Casinos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers

"Goddamn, you weren't lying. You do have a virgin ass! It's tight as fuck!"

"Oh...oh my God! I...I can feel both of your cocks...rubbing inside me! Oh my God!" I pulled back and slid forward. "Ohhhhhhhh my God!" Again. "Oh God!"

I gripped her hips and quickly got a nice rhythm going. Each thrust of my hips slid her athletic body on Tommy's inexperienced wood. Her breasts slapped his face while he groped and squeezed them. She was soon pushing back to meet my thrusts. Moans, groans, and cursing filled the room. It took on the smell of a brothel.

Bushra felt two fighter jets flying up her loins ready to unload their cargo in her "V". Tommy and I both felt her body motions change.

"Oh God! She's squeezing me so hard! She...she's going to break me off inside her!" Tommy called out.

"Holy fuck! Her ass is like a vise grip! Fuck!"

"Keep fucking my holes, you fat cocked bastards!" Bushra demanded. "Oh my God, it is incredible! I...I...I am going to cum! Holy shit! Do not stop! Do not stop! Yes, right there, just like that! Please...please do not stop!"

"I...I don't...I don't know how m-m-m-much longer I...I can last! I...I'm gonna do it again!" Tommy announced almost in a panic.

Sweat rolled off my face onto her bouncing ass. "Me, too, kid, me, too! Give it to her! Give it to this bitch! Let her have it!"

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me! I...I want it...all! Oh my fucking God! Yes! Yes! Oh my God yes! That...that is it! Yes! Yes! Yaaaaasssssss!" she screeched when the fighter jets launched their payload. Her body trembled. Her muscles violently spasmed around Tommy and I. She felt like atom bombs were exploding in her tiny body. Every nerve ending was on fire.

Tommy's hand grabbed onto the blanket as if his life depended on it. "Oh God! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I'm gonna do it again! Oh God! Oh God! Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh gggggaaaaahhhhhhkkkkk!" Bushra felt the same throbbing she had recently felt in her throat. She could feel his warmth shoot into her. The feeling of this stranger dumping his second load into her only made her own orgasm more violent.

My fingers dug into her hips. My thrusts stuttered. "Oh, you slutty fuckin' bitch! Take it! Take it up your fucking ass, you slutty fucking bitch! Oh fuck gah! Grrrrrr cumming! Cumming! Gggguuuuhhhhhh!"

Bushra felt my hot spunk fill her once forbidden cavity. She knew it's taste. She knew how thick and hot it was. Her orgasm went into overdrive.

Her back arched. "Yes! Yes! Yaaaaaaaassss! Oh my God, yes! Give it to me! Give it all to me! It...it feels so...so good! Amazing! Ohmagawd, yes!"

After what felt like a day later, the flailing of the three bodies on the bed finally slowed. I pulled back and rolled over onto my back. A stream of white immediately began to roll down her thighs. Tommy grunted when Bushra fell onto him panting.

"That...that was incredible," she said breathlessly.

"Yeah it was!" Tommy croaked.

I chuckled. "Yeah, that was pretty awesome."

Bushra finally rolled off of Tommy and onto her back. Her eyes were closed. Her chest heaved. "I...I will not be able to walk for a week," she giggled.

Tommy sat up and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Oh shit! My boss wants to know where I am! Fuck!" He jumped off the bed and frantically tucked himself back into his pants.

"Tell him we told you the wrong hotel. You want me to call him up and tell him how you went the extra mile to satisfy your customer?"

"Uh, well, would you mind?"

"Not at all!" I smiled at him. "So, how was your tip? Pretty good?"

"Are you kidding? Best tip ever!" He paused. "Well, I should go. Uh, thanks for the, uh, you know..."

I winked at him. "No, thank you."

"Yes! Thank you, Tommy!" Bushra said sincerely.

Tommy raced out of the room as I picked up the phone and called his boss, who was very happy and relieved that I had called and assured me Tommy wasn't going to be in trouble. I fell back onto the bed.

"Fuck me. I'm exhausted," I moaned.

"Yes, me, too." Bushra rolled over next to me and threw her arm across my chest.

"So, how was your first DP?"

"DP?"

"You know, double penetration?"

"Double penetration?"

"Jesus. Two men at one time."

"Oh! Amazing! The feeling of two men inside of me at the same time...it was amazing! And when you both reached orgasm inside of me? Oh my goodness! I have never had such a feeling!"

"And the anal?"

"You mean your, uh, cock in my butt?"

"Yeah, that."

"It was quite intense! Once I got over the, you know, initial discomfort...I mean, it was an incredible feeling! It seemed to heighten everything! It was quite an incredible feeling."

"So you enjoyed it? I mean, everything?"

"Oh my goodness, yes! I was quite nervous at first, of course. It was so naughty! But, yes, it was amazing!" She paused. "I will not be able to walk for a few days," she said with a giggle. "You men, you know, fucked me so hard! But, yes, it was amazing!"

The room went dark when I turned off the light and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

You didn't think this was the end of the story did you? Of course it doesn't end there!

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers
12