Cobie and Chloe

Story Info
Chloe nd Cobie have afterparty fun.
1.5k words
4.14
3.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe Bennet woke up very slowly. Her head throbbed, brain was fuzzy, and her tongue was unusually thick and pasty. She gave a big stretch, arms overhead and pointing her toes, then reached for her phone on the nightstand. "2PM?" she wondered. Could that possibly be right?

Throwing off the quilt she untangled herself from the sheets and stood tentatively. She was gloriously naked, all 5' 6'" of her. Pretty much the way she usually slept. Her bare feet padded across the plush, hotel room carpet as she headed for the bathroom. Time for a pee, a shower then to sit down and try to recall the events of the night before.

While the hot water caressed her curves and crevices, flashes of the afterparty she'd attended started to appear. She'd been invited to the premiere of Marvel's latest blockbuster (even though she wasn't in it) and to the celebration following. Dateless, she'd made the most of circulating, flirting and, of course, the open bar. "Champagne sure doesn't mix very well with Vodka and cranberry" she mused. "What was I thinking?"

After drying off, Chloe pinned up her damp hair into a messy bun and slipped into a silk, shorty robe. It felt good sliding over her skin and her small, brown nipples stiffened against the thin fabric. As she checked her eyes and overall look in the mirror, she found the note that had been left next to her toothbrush. It read "Had fun last night. Text me when you get up. Cobie."

"That's right" she remembered. Pouring herself a big glass of water, she sat on the edge of the king size bed and tasked her memory. About halfway through the evening, she and Cobie Smulders had gone out to the parking lot and smoked a joint. It was an exceptional strain, and soon both women were laughing and stumbling, trying to keep each other from falling.

A smile spread over Chloe's face, and she unconsciously slipped one hand inside her robe. "I remember now."

"Should we go back inside?" asked the 40-year-old Cobie. She looked incredible in her skintight mini dress, even while trying to remain balanced and upright on the 5-inch heels she was wearing. She was leaning against the younger actress to steady herself while they walked.

Chloe was 10 years younger and 2 inches shorter than Cobie and looked more like she could be her little sister. Slipping her arm around Cobie's waist she said "Let's go up to my room. That way we don't have to worry about embarrassing ourselves. We can order room service and get out of these brutal high heels." The Agents of Shield actress was also wearing strappy, 5-inch heels that had been torturing her all evening.

"That sounds fantastic" giggled the blue-eyed beauty, sliding her arm around Chloe's waist as they walked together towards the lobby elevator. After signing a few autographs, the two women were on their way up to the tenth floor.

Once inside her suite, Chloe headed straight to the minibar while Cobie flopped quite indelicately onto the settee. The Avenger's actress immediately slipped off her heels and began rubbing her tired feet.

"Let me do that" said the younger woman as she presented her guest with a Vodka on the rocks. Taking a long sip from her own drink, Chloe sat at the opposite end of the small couch and brought Cobie's now bare feet up into her lap. With intense dedication she worked her thumbs firmly along the arch and balls of the 40-year old's soles, then gently massaging each toe before curling them as a group into her kneading palms.

"Ooh, that feels so nice" cooed Cobie as she closed her eyes and drank, leaning into the pampering of her pretty, size 8 feet. The mini dress she wore had now worked its way to the bottom of her crotch, allowing a peek of her tiny, lace white panties. Her legs were shiny, shapely and on full display.

Suddenly and without thinking about possible repercussions, Chloe cradled one of Cobie's feet under the heel and ankle and brought it up her lips. Her breath was warm and lip gloss sticky as she began kissing and licking her way up the bottom of the older woman's bare foot. "Is this okay?" she asked softly, snaking her wet tongue in between each of Cobie's toes and flashing her brown eyes seductively.

"Oh, my God yes" Cobie answered quietly, reclining back as far as she could and closing her eyes. Without stopping her mouth massage, the 30-year-old slid off the sofa and dropped to the floor on her knees. After providing the same service to her other foot, Chloe began kissing and caressing her way up her guests silky, long legs. Even though she'd never done this with another girl before, she knew her prize was only inches away and she planned to have it.

Curling her fingers around the thin waistband of Cobie's panties she asked, "Are you okay with this?"

The blue-eyed brunette raised her hips up off the settee, allowing Chloe easier access to slide the small undergarment down. "Please. I'm so fucking wet" she whispered, then pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it on the floor.

The Agents of Shield actress took just a moment to urgently remove her own clothes before getting back to her task. While she did, Cobie took off her own bra so that she too, was totally naked. Scooping her arms underneath the older woman's knees, Chloe pulled her forward and coaxed apart her creamy thighs. She was delighted to see that Cobie sported a small landing strip (as she herself did). Underneath it her pussy was pink, open and dripping. The effect she was having on her guest made her smile. She also found herself salivating.

Leaning in, she gently kissed Cobie's moist labia and gave a playful, tentative lick. She was delighted to hear her gasp, and also with the sweet, salty taste. She began licking in earnest. Cobie's clit was swollen and demanding attention, so Chloe eagerly provided what it seemed to be asking for. Her tongue slipped and slurped over and around the engorged button, taking time to every so often clean up the juices that were trickling down between her ass cheeks. Cobie was squeezing her own breasts while pinching their hard nipples, her face flushed and panting wildly.

"You're gonna make me cum, Chloe. Oh God, I'm cumming. Oh my God, I'm cumming" she screamed, pressing the younger girls head between her thighs as if to keep her prisoner there. Chloe didn't seem to mind, continuing to lick and suck until the last wave of ecstasy washed over the Avenger's star. Relaxing then, Cobie exhaled deeply and pulled Chloe up so she could kiss her. Their tongues intertwined and danced, sharing the nectar of Cobie's girl hole and each other's saliva. "Have you done that before?" the 40-year-old asked. "I mean, you're so good at it."

Chloe laughed and drained the last of her drink. "Nope. I just did what I like to have done." Standing then, she took both empty glasses and walked back to the minibar. Cobie watched how her 35-25-35 figure bounced and swayed with every step. She had a magnificent ass.

When she returned with the freshened drinks, Cobie instructed her "Kneel on the couch. With your ass facing out to me." Smiling, the brown eyed cutie took a few long sips then did as she was told.

"Like this?" she asked coyly, looking back over her shoulder.

Running her hands over the smooth, fleshy mounds Cobie answered "Move your knees apart more. Then lean over the back." This placed the 30-year-old mostly in the doggie position, with her private openings on full display. Kneeling behind her, Cobie then spread open Chloe's cheeks and darted her tongue inside her pink, puckered asshole.

"Oh my god. Are you eating my ass? How did you know I love that?" Chloe asked, wriggling her bottom playfully. "Ooh, you're such a dirty girl. But so am I" she giggled. Cobie was using her thumb to rub the younger woman's slippery clitoris while continuing to feast on her open anus. Chloe was curling and flexing her toes as she felt her orgasm getting closer.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Chloe? Hm? You have the most delicious ass" she whispered, her hot breath and slithery tongue teasing her little, brown starfish.

"God, yes. I am. I am. I'm cumming. Eat my asshole, Cobie. I'm cumming" and the Agents of Shield actress exploded in an orgasm that left her weak and breathless. A quivering mass of vibrating flesh. Cobie crawled on top of her, and the pair kissed and petted until almost dawn. At that point she led a zombie-like Chloe to the bed and tucked her in. With a final kiss to her forehead Cobie dressed, dashed off a brief note and went back to her own hotel room, grinning.

After calling room service for coffee, Chloe dabbed a tiny bit of perfume behind her ear and knee and picked up her phone. The text she sent to Cobie simply read "Hungry?"

The end