Cocaine with Close Friends

Story Info
Amazing cum filled 80's with the most perfect woman ever.
796 words
3.31
7.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1984, Sally and I partied hardest for about a year, then it was too expensive to use it any longer. We cleaned and rocked it up to smoke it and in the mid eighties, acetone based coke was around and it was strong.!! It was always Sally,her ex Donny and occasionally my roommate Niel and we only did it at my place. Well, the coke then and the crank that we ended up doing was called dick dope and pussy dope because as soon as you took your first big hit, you instantly felt your entire crotch area,your genitals, heat up and you started doing kegels.

It affected all of us the same way and was the main reason we partied using either of those drugs. Sally was incredibly sexy and she always changed into usually just her sexy panties and an old jersey she slept in. She was 5'2", with long brunette hair, smallish but perfect breasts, with pouty head lips and a very pretty face that needed no make up and by far, the most incredible, perfect, rounded ass and she had tiny inner pussy lips and equally tiny clit that looked beyond perfect in sexy full back bikini panties'

We were all in our early twenties and us guys all had 8+ inches of steely hard cock that instantly leaked pre cum and we were doing kegels and stayed hard and on the edge of cumming for hours and hours and Sally looking so edible helped keep us hard all night and day. Then she would throw some nasty porn on and loved how it affected us.

It was obvious where she wanted the conversations to lead to and Niel usually exited to his room and after almost two hours of passing the pipe around, Donny and I took breaks and I would leave the room but Donny always hung out with Sally and he got naked and slowly played with his hard cock laying on the bed or couch, depending on which room we started out in. He and Sally would comment on the porn and they knew I was in the other room with the vaseline slowly edging while listening to them flirting and teasing each other. Sally was always noticeably aroused and her pussy was throbbing and contracting the whole time as she kept smoking the pipe, all while the porn and Donny played in front of her. When taking a hit, we used a bag to blow the hit into then rebreathe it but when Sally got so horny, she would lock lips with whoever and use their lungs as the bag. Every time, this helped everybody to stay hyper-horny. Sally would usually take a couple hits into Niel and they flirted and teased each other and Sally had three hard cocks in three different rooms.She would stay and watch porn he had playing and she would stroke his cock but not make him cum.

She would go back to the room Donny was in and have him eat her pussy while she took a couple more hits and she couldn't resist any longer after those hits combined with her soaking wet, throbbing pussy being licked and sucked until she was cumming and making gutteral moaning noises then Donny would usually pick her up and put her on the bed or couch, and lick and finger her through several more orgasms.

I always had to stop and pace myself so I wouldn't cum yet and then the sounds of her being pounded relentlessly filled the apartment. Donny could cum at least twice before needing to recover and that's when she went back into Niels room and she would mount him and thrash fuck his 10" cock and she kept cumming on his cock for as long as he could last. Then she would come out and we would smoke more hits and she would remind me to hold out and not cum yet.

It was so difficult to keep from going over the edge but she always had an unimagineable slippery handjob she would finish me off with and by then, I would have the most intense cum extracting orgasm she expertly stroked out of me and better than any orgasm I'd ever had.For a couple days, she would just get her perfect pussy pounded so many times going back and forth between Donny and Niel until they were both worn out. At 5'2" and 107 lbs., she still never got worn out and Donny was 6'6" and Niel was 6' 4" and she, as petite as she was, outlasted those guys easily. She was amazing and those were some damn fun times for around a year then we quit cocaine because it was just too expensive.