Cramped Spaces

Story Info
Ambreen gets into tight spaces with Taimur.
11.3k words
1.79
2.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cramped Spaces

"I thought we could get the stuff into the boot and back seat, but these items are bulkier than expected," Jalal expressed frustration as his wife, Ambreen, and friend, Taimur, both looked at him.

"I guess we can get the TV into the back seat," Taimur ventured, "and put the other stuff up front."

A few minutes later the front seat was fully stuffed with electronics and associated material. They had a pretty hard time getting the thick television into the back seat but had managed. The foot space beneath the TV was full on one side with purchases of women's shoes and clothing, which Ambreen had helped further lighten Jalal's wallet with, leaving no opportunity for someone to stretch out below. About 12 inches of space remained on the back seat and a very tight foot space behind the driver seat.

This led to a second issue, one that would have ramifications then and very soon afterwards.

I

Ambreen and Jalal had been married just a few months earlier. She was a young graduate from Lahore's finest women's college. He was a product of Aitchison College, the premier boys' school in Pakistan. He had gone on to get degrees in economics and management from leading universities in the USA and now worked for a major multinational company.

The company had moved him into a nice two-bedroom townhouse, adjacent to a pool, in the main Western compound in the Saudi city, once he had changed status from bachelor to hitched. Prior to her arrival, he had managed to acquire most of the needed furniture, including a living room, a dining room and two bedrooms. He had, however, forgotten to get a TV, music system and other electronics which she had immediately pointed out. The old TV set from the compound was not particularly good, but they were holding off a purchase till some sort of sale happened.

Nearly eight months into their marriage the passion had begun to fade. Instead on spontaneous fucks in every nook and corner, including some risks taken in public spaces, they were now down to a weekly planned session, which was more "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" than any sort of bodice ripping encounter. The sex, when they made love, was still good, just that life and work had come in between them. Condemned to staying at home as Saudi did not allow most females to work at the time, she sat back and often fantasized about having wild experiences whether with Jalal or with others. She would often find her pussy wet and oozing during such episodes, which were increasing in frequency.

With a close friend, Taimur, who lived in bachelor accommodation about 50 meters away, the two had gone to a mall in Al-Khobar to buy weekly groceries after the office half-day on a Thursday. Taimur had joined the company just about one year later than Jalal and was in the Finance Division. Ambreen had found him to be both very polite and very helpful as far as navigating her new life in Saudi Arabia was concerned. He was often quite knowledgeable about finding desi food and other goods, thoroughly praised her cooking, and could always be called upon if the need arose. Many of the other wives in the company group kidded him about having a crush on Ambreen. He protested often but in truth had more than an eye for her even if she was unattainable as the wife of his close buddy. She had wondered about how things may go sexually with him in her near daily fantasy periods.

A large electronics store was located just outside the supermarket exit. Ambreen pointed out that signs for "Sale" were all over the place. It did not take too long for decisions to be made. Her eyes had popped on seeing a very large screen TV, which in that time were not of the flat type. Jalal bought it and proceeded to add various sound gear and other things. Many thousands of Saudi Riyals later the three were ready to head back.

II

The TV would not fit in the boot. In any case trying to stuff anything there was a moot point their visit to the nearby supermarket for weekly groceries had left little space there. The other electronics occupied the entire passenger front seat. Her stuff took half the foot space in the back. The store had offered delivery but at a cost of over $250, which was a ridiculous sum at the time. The only option was to remove the TV from its box and stick it into the back seat. The box luckily folded down and just fit into the boot. After a good bit of huffing and puffing the two guys finally got the TV into place. It was evident that two persons would have an exceedingly tight fit in the space remaining.

"Do you want to drive," Jalal offered the keys to Taimur, figuring that Ambreen would squeeze in with him.

"I really would," he responded, "but you do know I had eye surgery last week after my squash injury and can't really focus properly on the road till now!"

III

The injury, incidentally, had been courtesy of a wild swing from Jalal's racket, during a tight point in a game a few days prior. Taimur had a bloody eye and had needed surgery. The other eye was not directly hit but there was a gash above his eyebrows. For about a week, Ambreen had tended to the poor bachelor as he recovered.

The first couple of nights were difficult for Taimur as one eye was fully shut and the other also had a cut above it, restricting vision and activity. He had been given plenty of pills and sedatives to fix things. At the outset he needed help with everything. Ambreen had dutifully fixed him meals three times daily and even fed him herself as he lounged in bed, unable to see out of one eye and with blurred vision in the other due to swelling from the cut above.

Taimur was very down the first night, concerned that he had been blinded, even though the doctor said otherwise. Ambreen stayed at his place to ensure he did not get worse. He had started to cry with pain despite the medication. She held his head to her breasts and soothed him till he fell asleep. Not wanting to wake him up, she ended up asleep in that position on his bed for most of the night. Jalal had a business trip so was not at home in any case. When she did wake up in the wee morning hours, she was perplexed that somehow his right hand was holding on to one breast through her kameez and a knee had jammed up against her shalwar covered pelvis. She decided not to disturb him and slowly stretched out to a more comfortable position. Strangely, she did not toss off his hands that kept landing on her body with regularity as he twisted about in pain and due to the medication.

The next night Taimur did not look much better, and she cuddled up to him in bed in a knee length nightdress with just a bra and panty below, figuring that she needed to be in easy wear to get some sleep also. This time, when waking up Ambreen found him cupping her from behind, his arms around her waist and somehow under her garment, his cock hard against her rear, and his hands stroking her tits even though he was asleep. Absent-mindedly she turned a bit and his hand moved to her crotch. For the strangest reason she opened the front allowing him to touch her nakedness as she also lowered her panties. His warm hands felt good on her privates.

Luckily, Taimur had been able to manage his toilet duties on his own, or Ambreen may have had to make some interesting choices. As he had been sweaty during the game and had not showered in a while, he had begun to have a distinct bad odor. While feeling her up in his sleep, late on the second night, he had also had a serious nocturnal emission, which necessitated sanitation. Ambreen had tossed him a pair of shorts, and he awkwardly changed into them under the covers. Then she filled the tub and slowly led him into it, letting him soak and then soaping and cleaning him herself ensuring that the eye wounds did not get wet. For a moment she thought about partially stripping nude and getting into the tub to better tend to him, but sensibly decided against such an action. Instead, she kept her bra and panty on while helping Taimur, figuring that he still could not see very well and that there was a certainty that her clothes would get wet.

His heavy bandages were removed on day three, replaced by lighter dressing, and she returned to her husband and home. Since resuming work a few days earlier, following the installation of new lenses in the hurt eye, Jalal had been driving him back and forth from the office while Taimur recovered. Ambreen could sense that he would have much preferred staying in bed and getting the royal treatment from her.

IV

There was no way she or Jalal were going to leave Taimur behind to find a ride back, a solution was needed between them.

"Let's see what can be done," Ambreen ventured.

Jalal knew that she had a soft spot for Taimur and so was likely overlooking the obvious closeness that the two would encounter in the back seat. Ladies were not allowed to drive in Saudi prior to 2015, so Ambreen could not take the wheel. Taxis were not a common occurrence in the city at the time either, and since Taimur had to help remove the items from the car and bring them inside the house he could not be left behind.

"Let me squeeze in first," she suggested and took nearly all the space.

Taimur pushed at her side and managed to perch on the edge. Every attempt, however, that he made at closing the door failed as much of his bulk fell outside. After he had made a few tries, nearly crushing her against the TV a couple of times, Ambreen stepped out and asked him to take the space. As he wondered what she was up to, she simply climbed onto his lap and pulled at the door. It shut immediately. Not realizing that his wife was sitting atop Taimur's crotch, but hearing the door close, Jalal simply drove off.

Realizing now that they were sitting in a very intimate way, upon looking through the rear-view mirror, and knowing that any policeman seeing an expat girl and a guy that close together in a backseat would likely pull them over, Jalal decided not to take the main road, which meant just eight kilometers, but side streets that extended much longer. Even worse, unlike the well paved main road, these streets were bumpy and had many speed breakers.

Jalal hit the first speed bump hard as the roadside signage was either missing or not too great. Ambreen was lifted right up by the motion and landed plump onto Taimur's cock. Taimur was already getting aroused by her proximity, and this prompted a quicker erection than he would have wanted. Three bumps later his cock was visibly straining within the shalwar and kameez that he had been wearing. Ambreen could feel the growing hardness but could not take any sort of evasive action. Both tried to ignore the obvious and hold any sort of conversation with Jalal our among each other.

"Thank God you are not a typically heavy desi lady," Taimur made a wisecrack.

"Thank you for being a gentleman," she responded, moving her weight a bit, "and offering your lap to a lass in distress!"

The next speed bump was designed not for cars but tractors. The car and its occupants were all in the air for a notable moment. As they regained their seats, her hand caught between her hips and his crotch. His hands meanwhile ended up on her breast and leg. For a bit both ignored their predicament before slowly withdrawing their hands to safer spots.

"I am sorry, I think I need to hold you tight around the waist," he whispered to her, "or we are going to be all over the place with the next bumps."

She nodded her head, accepting her situation but not wanting things to get worse. Taimur put his arms around her waist and pulled her as close as possible. This did help reduce the flux from the bumps that kept coming. On the other hand, it quickly raised the temperature between their melded bodies. By now, Taimur's cock was absolutely throbbing, and Ambreen could feel it trying to bust through his clothes. As she was now wedged in next to him, the object was coming right up against her pussy. She was turning red, pink and white and he was beginning to pant.

"Let me reset myself a bit," she suggested.

Somehow Ambreen moved forward a bit and turned 90 degrees on his lap. She pulled her legs up to her chest and let her back rest on the door. She threw her arms around her knees to maintain her balance. One of his arms went around her bent legs, the other around her back. This was a better fit, and she rested her head on his shoulder. This position, however, put most of her weight onto his dick, which by now was erect as possible.

The problem that now arose was that Ambreen's kameez (shirt) and abaya (a cloak needed for women in Saudi Arabia) had come up in the movement and bunched against her breasts, leaving her midriff bared. The shalwar meanwhile was getting pulled lower by her stance and was revealing the top of her derriere. She realized a further change was needed.

"Taimur could you try to squeeze as much as you can," she suggested.

Ambreen turned another 90 degrees and now faced him. Her legs wedged in around his sides and she was able to bend her knees and perch onto his lap. At the next bump he was able to pull her close. They were now face to face, her breasts in contact with his chest, and their lips mere inches apart. The shirt, however, had not moved as far down as she hoped, and his hands were now around her bare waist and brushing the top of her hips, though her bottom was thankfully covered.

Every time a bump was hit, she would rise a bit and come down on his erect cock. His shalwar had indeed puffed up around his crotch, allowing his cock to visibly rise. Trying to make herself somewhat comfortable she grabbed at the protruding object but ending up pulling it further up rather than getting it down. A couple of times, she felt that a bit of his cock had even found its way into her cunt despite his shalwar and hers being in the way. On the third or fourth bump, her pussy had landed almost perfectly on the erect member, the slight panty she wore moving slightly to the side and her silky shalwar not proving any sort of obstacle, thus letting the cock go in a bit. This helped wedge her in and limit the magnitude of further road impediments. His left arm pulled her as close as he could from her waist. His right hand closed around the back of her neck and held her top against his chest and shoulders. While the big jumps did not occur on subsequent bumps, Ambreen could feel the object pressing up to her underside and slowly entering more of her cunt. She moaned perceptibly and shivered in anticipation of further penetration. She slid another inch or so down his covered shaft at the next mega bump. Taimur grasped her as tight as possible as his cock received some friction. He figured it was rubbing up against her leg and liked the pleasurable sensation. She knew they were sort of having sex but not in a conventional way, surprisingly she enjoyed the sensation and took no action to pull away.

Jalal drove fast through the gate of the compound and straight to his parking slot. The guard couldn't believe his eyes at seeing the way the occupants in the back were seated but did not intervene. Reaching his spot, Jalal braked harder than necessary. Taimur was pulled forward and Ambreen back, then he came back while she moved forward as the vehicle suddenly stopped. Her lips ended up on his for a perceptible moment. She shuddered suddenly as an orgasm occurred. Concurrently, Saad tensed and then relaxed as he shot a load out into his clothes. Each muttered a quick sorry and pulled back.

Jalal had a look of surprise when he opened the back door and found Ambreen straddling Taimur, his hands on her bare skin. Ambreen shakily rose up off his crotch, releasing whatever part of his cock that had entered her, stepped out while holding Jalal's hand and felt strangely weak as she fixed her clothes. She noticed a line of fluid oozing from her cunt and down her leg. Taimur, meanwhile, was trying to act nonchalant. The wet stain on the front of his shalwar told a different story. With the amount of massaging from her front and rear ends, not to mention a near fuck, he could not hold on and had spewed into his clothes. Luckily Jalal did not notice this.

V

"Let's take a quick break for tea," Jalal suggested, "and then we can attend to the things."

Ambreen looked absolutely flushed while Taimur was walking in a weird way. Jalal figured this was due to the heat and their crushed proximity. To great extent, he was right. What he missed completely was the fact that both appeared to have had some sort of sexual release and were recovering.

"Frankly, I could jump in the pool," Taimur commented, hoping to be able to get home, wash up and change before getting back.

"That is a capital idea," Jalal concurred, seeing that sunset was still more than an hour away, "we can have refreshments by poolside."

Fifteen minutes later, Taimur and Jalal were enjoying the cool water in the outdoor pool. Taimur had run home and put on jeans, with swimming trunks beneath. Ambreen, meanwhile, had brewed some strong tea and brought it out with cakes and other goodies. Since she did not have the opportunity to change and was sticky in many places, she looked longingly at the water. Though being from an enlightened moderate Pakistani background, as espoused by President Musharaf at the time, she could not imagine joining the men in the pool even though the water was very inviting.

Taimur seemed to have read her mind and remarked, "the pool area is empty now and there is no one else around but us, why don't you cool off on the shallow end."

"Don't have a swimsuit," she responded, "and not sure the others around will appreciate me jumping in with clothes on!"

Jalal was surprised by her reply. On one hand she had reminded them of her background, on the other she seemed okay to try the water out.

"Well, quite a few of the desi ladies in the compound do go in with other than swimsuits," Jalal let her know, "including some of our Pakistani and Indian Muslim neighbours."

"Do you want me to jump in as is?" Ambreen was confused.

"No, no, go to the closet and I am sure you can find one of my larger shirts," he explained, "that should give you ample coverage and also ability to come swim around."

Ten minutes later she walked out wearing one of Jalal's shirts, not from among the dozens in the used but washed section, but a brand new one he had just acquired on a trip to Spain. The shirt was baggy about her, given that Jalal wore an XL size, even though the points of her breasts could be made out. It reached below her pelvic area but stopped well above the knees. This was a greater display of her legs than she had given so far in her stay in the country. Taimur appreciated that she had a nice pair of legs and unlike many other desi ladies, these were hairless and curvy. She had worn a pair of wedge sandals which gave her some elevation and tightened her calves to further improve the effect.

"By the way, your boss is on the phone," she advised Jalal, "it appears to be something that needs your attention right away."

VI

Wondering whether to go in or stay out while Jalal attended to the call, Ambreen dawdled around the poolside. Seeing her double mindedness, Taimur acted as both a gentleman and a cad, directing her to the shallow end which had stairs, putting out a hand for her to hold on and come in, and then quickly pulling her in towards himself.

"Ooh this water is colder than I expected," she remarked as his arms went around her.

"In that case, maybe I should just hold you tight for a bit till you warm up!" he responded getting a perplexed look from her.

He was surprised that she did not break away immediately but even put her arms around his waist for stability in the water. A minute or two later, realizing that she was not going to trip over or drown in the four feet at the shallow end, she disengaged and began to walk about.