Cock, Available for Marriage

Story Info
Man answers ad in fetish dating site.
2.5k words
4.1
13.8k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers

Authors Note: All characters are fictional and are over eighteen years of age.

Cock, Available for Marriage -- Chapter One

Cruising the web one night I stumbled across a dating site for people wishing to explore fetish and alternative lifestyles. I was reluctant to join because it's hard to know just how secure these sites are, I'd heard a lot of horror stories.

The one thing I liked was that they were very strict about mature age requirements. A birth certificate and photo ID were required but kept confidential. I also had to file an affidavit that I was indeed who I said I was and that I was over the age of twenty one.

All females received free memberships, but as a male, I'd have to pay a monthly fee through direct withdrawal out of my checking account. Once I had jumped through all the hoops I had to verify my membership through an email account.

I figured I had nothing to lose, so I joined.

After spending several hours checking out postings, one in particular caught my eye;

"Cock wanted for potential marriage!"

There was no picture and the profile was very simple.

"Single women looking for a cock with no romance. The cock must be available for marriage."

The response instructions were very simple, interested cocks were to send pictures of themselves only, no other body shots. The bottom of the profile contained a secure link for responses.

I was intrigued; yes I was single and available for marriage and I too wasn't looking for romance, I just wanted sex. Most guys would turn and run over the marriage part, but not me, there was something very erotic about being in a solely physical relationship. Romance seemed over rated anyway.

I read the short profile over and over, what if, I thought, this person were actually a gay male or some other sort of a set-up? Against my better judgment, I decided to go ahead and respond, but be very careful and think my actions through.

I liked the idea that there was a women out there so straightforward that she stated she just wanted a cock, no romance, and none of that relationship bullshit. Her honesty was very refreshing and I found it quite a turn-on.

Getting a hard-on for the picture wasn't all that difficult, I started some porn on my computer and watched it while adjusting my presentation. My penis is a full seven inches, not too overly large, but I knew how to use it, or should I say, it knew how to use me.

Being an amateur photographer, I focused on lighting and appearance. I shot my penis from many different angles against a white background.

I edited my profile with no picture and to say simply, "Cock available, no romance required."

I fired off the three best pictures with a short message,

"Cock needing a vagina!"

Then I waited....

After a long two weeks, I finally heard from her,

"Cock, I received your reply including the pictures of you. I need to verify your size and performance. At the bottom of this email you'll find an address for a doctor's appointment that I have set up for you. Your check-in name is TC Johnson."

It was signed, "Vagina."

It also had a P.S.,

"Your sperm count and semen volume will be measured, so I suggest you don't spew your ejaculate between now and the time of your verification!"

The appointment was scheduled for the next Friday afternoon, which was five days away.

As I was reading the note, I became so aroused that I naturally started beating myself off. I had to stop myself before I came, I needed to store up my seed for the evaluation. It was going to be a long five days.

On the day of the appointment I awoke early and spent some extra time getting ready. I took a long hot shower and shaved away all the hair on my genitals. Then I critiqued myself in front of the mirror and removed any stubborn hair that remained. If I was going to be a cock, I wanted "Him" to look the part.

I decided not to wear a suit, I thought dress slacks and a button-down shirt would be more appropriate.

I punched in the address I was given and my GPS led me to a high-rise office building in the middle of town. I parked in the ramp and entered the main lobby.

The note directed me to Suite 1124. I scanned the listing behind the glass panel on the wall. The name next to the listing for that suite was "Dr. Laurie Phillips, Reproduction Services."

I entered the elevator and pushed the button for the eleventh floor. A short ride up ensued that culminated when the door opened to a long hallway. Everything up to that point seemed normal but still red flags were going off in my head. Did I really know what I was about to get myself into, I was reaching the point of no return. I could turn and walk away and forget the whole thing, or I could continue down the hall to what my mind was telling me was my destiny.

My sexual hormones were shooting through my brain preventing me from turning back. My mindset shifted from being an average man to that of a walking penis longing for sexual release.

I located Suite 1124, opened the door and walked in. It was just a normal looking waiting room. I went up to the receptionist and gave her the name I was given, TC Johnson.

She just smiled, apparently knowing that it couldn't be my real name.

"Ok, Mister Johnson, you're all checked in, have a seat and fill out this form on your medical history. The Doctor will be out shortly to get you.

To my relief, the waiting room was empty. I took a seat and filled out the form, it was all the standard questions at first, then the last section was very personal, it had questions like;

"How many times a week do I masturbate?" "What is the normal amount of my ejaculate?" "Have I ever impregnated a women?" And of course, "when did I last masturbate and what was the outcome?"

I answered the questions honestly, pleased that no one was there to look over my shoulder and see my answers.

I am a normal guy who jacks off regularly, a couple times a day on average, I usually pop a healthy load. No I haven't impregnated someone, and my final answer was five days ago and I creamed my sheets. Of course I cleaned up my answers a little, after all, this was a medical form.

Once the sheets were filled out, I occupied myself by checking for messages on my phone.

The minutes slowly clicked by, I kept looking up at the front door, praying that nobody else would walk in and see my answers on the forms. I was shaking with a combination of arousal and fear of the unknown. I didn't want anyone to see me.

A commotion in the room caught my eye and I looked up to see a women standing over me,

"Mister Johnson?"

"Yes."

"I'm Doctor Phillips."

I looked up and saw a normal looking women in a medical uniform, she was tall and thin with short blonde hair. I rose to my feet and she reached out, shook my hand, and took the forms from me.

"Come on back and we'll get started."

She led me down a short hallway to her office.

"Have a seat while I look over my notes, by the way, congratulations on your pending nuptials!"

"Oh, thank you," I said as I nodded in acceptance of her well wishes, the reality of the situation sinking in. I started to wonder if I had made the final cut, why else would the doctor think I had pending nuptials.

"I see here your fiancée has requested that we check your sperm count, volume, and sexual performance today."

"As you will find out, we have some unconventional techniques for testing here, some may even embarrass you. Please keep an open mind and remember, we are medical professionals and we do this kind of thing every day. All I need is your signature that you consent to the testing today."

She pushed a paper over to me and I looked it over, all seemed normal. I reminded myself of my name that day and scribbled the signature, TC Johnson on the paper.

Just then a young nurse joined us, she had a sweet smile and her mannerisms put me at ease.

"Mister Johnson, this is Ann, my nurse, she will be assisting me today. She'll take you back and we'll get started."

I followed Ann to a small room next to Doctor Phillips office.

All seemed normal at first, she took my height and weight and had me sit so she could get my pulse and blood pressure.

"Your blood pressure and pulse are a little high, but that's normal for men when they first get here, we'll check it again later."

A medical assistant came in and took samples of my blood, filling three vials. She asked me if I was taking any ED medications or receiving any treatment for an STD.

Both my answers were in the negative.

The assistant filled out a form and labeled the samples, then she nodded to me and left without saying a word.

"Follow me, Nurse Ann said," we need to get a urine sample and check your control."

At this point things started getting a little weird. I followed her and she led me to a sterile looking room. I didn't see a toilet, or even a door to another room.

She sat on a stool and moved a rolling tray close to her with a series of test tubes on it.

"I need you to fill these tubes one by one, stopping for a minute between each, I'm required to watch you do it so you don't cheat."

"Cheat? Just how am I going to cheat?"

"Some guys try to fill the tubes without waiting the full minute in between. This procedure is not only to get a sample, I will also be checking your bladder control."

"Give me your penis and we'll get started!"

"Holy Crap," I thought, being surprised by her blunt request. I started fumbling with my zipper, finding this simple task very difficult to do with an unfamiliar female staring at my crotch.

"This is no time to be shy Mister Johnson, here, let me help!"

She grasped the little tab on my fly and pulled me forward to her. She gingerly un-zipped my pants and reached in past my under wear. She took my semi-limp cock in her hand and put one of the test tubes over the end of my urethra.

She pointed to a red line on the tube,

"Fill to this point and stop!"

I tried to focus on the line and released my urine stream, it didn't take long before she ordered me to stop and she started a timer.

I gritted my teeth, trying to hold back my flow. I was surprised at just how difficult it was to stop a stream once it had started.

I did my best to hold back until the timer finally went off, but it wasn't easy. The nurse took another tube and caught a few dribbles of urine off the tip of my penis, then she had me start again. She repeated the process until I had filled six of the tubes. Then she handed me a flask so I could finish.

She started to label the samples and I put my penis back in my pants, I reached for my zipper but the nurse stopped me,

"No need for that, you won't be in those pants much longer anyway."

So I stopped and just stood there watching her as my penis found the freedom of my open fly as an invitation to show itself.

The nurse looked at me and then my crotch,

"Good, we'll need that to get hard, that's our next step!"

She had me follow her down the hall to an exam room that at first looked pretty normal except for the chair in the middle of the room. It looked like a recliner but with stirrups.

She pointed to an open locker on the wall,

"It's time you removed all your clothes so the doctor can examine you, put them in this locker and have a seat.

I removed my clothes and got in the chair as instructed.

She took my legs and put them in the stir-ups and reached down and cupped my balls which we tight against my crotch.

"This won't work," She said, the doctor won't be able to examine you that way!"

She walked over to a cupboard and took out a small white terrycloth towel. She turned on a sink and let the water flow, testing it periodically with her fingers. When she felt that the temperature was correct she saturated the cloth and put it in a plastic bag. She burped out the air and sealed it.

"You're going to feel some warmth and a little discomfort," With that she put the bag over my balls and had me hold it in place.

"The doctor can't examine you with your scrotum up tight against your body like that, please keep this in place and get yourself hard, the doctor will be in shortly!"

I could feel the warmth of the water cause my testacies to drop while I began stroking myself to arousal.

I laid back and closed my eyes wondering just what type of exam I was about to receive. The thought of having the doctor view me in an aroused state actually was a huge turn-on for me. I could just imagine what being a "Cock" to a women yet unknown to me would be like. I had no idea, but I liked the thought.

When the doctor came in she didn't even knock, I heard a commotion at the door and there she was. She looked down at me wearing medical binocular loupes with a small headlamp. She took them off long enough to greet me.

"Ok, Mister Johnson, let's see what you've got. I know this will all be strange to you, but believe me, it's necessary to give you a proper exam."

She pulled up a stool and sat in front of me, she removed the water bag from my balls. They now hung low and were dangling free.

She moved her glasses back over her eyes and focused on my hanging junk. She separated the boys and examined each one of them closely. She "weighed" each one in her hand and took notes. My erection was stiffening even more with her touch and the doctor noticed,

"Don't worry, we'll get to him next."

To be continued....

subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers