Cock, Available for Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Cock finally meets Vagina.
2.4k words
4.44
9.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers

Authors Note: All characters are fictional and are over eighteen years of age.

Nurse Ann moved forward, small tape in her hand, and took several measurements of my ball sack as the doctor took notes.

"So," said the doctor, I see it's been five days since you ejaculated,"

"Good, your balls seem full and we should get some good samples."

I found the use of the word "Samples" intriguing, maybe she used the plural sense by mistake!

Her attention finally shifted to my throbbing member, she took it in her hand and the nurse used the tape measure to check the length, girth and circumference of my engorged head.

She went to the cupboard and came back with a package that looked a lot like a straw. She removed the paper sheaf to expose a long thin beaded metal rod. She put it to her lips and added a generous supply of saliva.

She handed it to the doctor who showed it to me,

"Mister Johnson, this is a metal sounding rod, I will be using it to check your urethra, just relax, and you may find this pleasurable."

"Ahhh, sorry to interrupt you, but I'm puzzled as to why the nurse used her spit instead of lube?"

"Simple," She said, we can't use lube if we want to get sperm samples, it'll contaminate the sample. I know it's strange, but it works, some patients are even aroused by it, which helps with the extraction.

She took a tight grip on my shaft and proceeded to thread the rod into my pee hole. She kept sliding it in, checking for resistance. She kept it going until only the very tip of it was left in her fingers. She slowly pulled it back out and then threaded it back in.

I started arching my back as I started to feel a climax coming on.

The doctor noticed, "Ann, get a sample beaker ready, I think he's ready for his first sample."

She spit on my cock and began stroking me in a circular up and down motion while moving the rod in and out.

"So, are you a squitter or oozier?"

Strangely I knew exactly what she was talking about, I tried catching my breath long enough to answer,

"S-s-squitter, definitely a squitter."

Ann brought two sample beakers, one as a splatter shield and one to collect the sample.

Doctor Phillips spit on my cock three more times and quickened her motion.

"Oooo God, here it comes," I said with a grunt.

I pushed my feet into the stirrups and began humping the doctor's hand. The doctor removed the sounding rod and the two women, each with a beaker, positioned themselves in front of me. Ann's beaker was held over my cock head at a slight angle, the other was upright and directly below it.

I held my breath and gritted my teeth.

As if on cue, my stream erupted, hitting the bottom of the first vessel, then slid down and dripped into the second.

My manly pump thumped in a steady rhythm, each pulse sending a mixture of relief and pleasure to my brain.

The doctor held my penis still, clamping the head between her thumb and forefinger. The surges slowly diminished and then stopped. Nurse Ann moved the lip of her glass beaker directly under the opening of my urethra as the doctor squeezed every drop of semen from my steadily deflating penis. I was breathless trying to regain my composure.

Both beakers were moved to the counter where Ann drew up the globs of my ejaculate into a syringe. She showed the full vessel to the doctor.

"Good Mister Johnson, now just relax for a couple of minutes then we'll need you to make yourself hard again. We need to get two more samples to measure the decrease of volume between your ejaculations.

"Here," said Ann, "This is our call button, push it when you think you are ready again."

I laid back, wallowing in the mind blowing experience I just had. If this is what being a cock is all about, I'm in.

It didn't take long before I was pushing the call button, a guy has a second sense when it comes to their manhood, and I knew I had another load in me that could be more than the first. My penis was hard and bobbing in anticipation.

Without knocking the nurse entered the room, but she wasn't alone. Accompanying her was a young brunet that was introduced to me as Beth, not nurse Beth, just Beth.

She was attractive in her own way, a few extra pounds, but still very attractive.

"Beth will be assisting me with the next two extractions," said Ann.

The thing I noticed most about the new assistant was that she had a uniform all her own. Instead of the traditional medical attire, hers was a lot more reviling, it was like the uniform was designed solely for the purpose of sperm collection.

It was a tight fitting button down white dress that barely covered her crotch. The very low cut braless top exposed her ample tits. She looked almost as aroused as I was, her erect nipples stuck straight out under the tight-fitting fabric.

She took my erection in her hand and dripped three long strings of saliva over my purple head. Her tits hung in my face as she worked my rod in her soft petite hands.

I was panting and breathless as I reached another powerful orgasm. All I could do was wave my left hand in the air and the women understood my signal. As before the two beakers were placed in front of my pulsating cock as it spew my seed in another powerful orgasm.

"Ooooo," said Beth, "I didn't believe you at first, but you are right, he sure has a live one doesn't he!"

Ann took the beakers as before and sucked my ejaculate up into a syringe. She showed it to Beth who was noticeably impressed.

As I watched Beth examine my sperm sample she leaned over just far enough to put her scantily clad ass in the air and in my full view. My cock sprang back into life again.

"Ah Ladies," I said somewhat embarrassed, "No need to come back, I think he's ready again!"

And indeed he was. More of Beth's saliva, more views of Beth's tits and I was soon shooting into the beakers again.

I hardly remember driving back home that day, but I do remember beating off in the shower for a half hour when I got home. It was then I realized that my cock now controlled my life and no matter what "Vagina" had in mind for me, I was ready....

Again, the waiting game ensued, this time nearly three weeks had passed until I heard from her again. It was an email with a very short message;

"Cock, I have two more tests for you, be at this address in a half hour!"

This time it was seductively signed,

"Waiting Vagina."

"Only a half hour???"

That didn't leave me much time, the first thing I needed to know was how far it was, could I even make it if I hit heavy traffic, I wouldn't know until I punched the address into the GPS in my car.

I took a double-take when I finally focused on the address, it was in the same building as the fertility clinic, but the Suite Number was 1125.

"That's right across the hall."

I started my car engine and headed off, I should have just enough time to make it, and it helped that I knew exactly where I was going this time. I pulled into the parking ramp with only five minutes to spare.

As I rushed to the elevator, I glanced at the wall plaque, Suite 1125 was the Law Office of Angie Harrison and Associates. If Vagina wants me to visit an Attorney, things must be getting serious. Could it be that I'm the finalist? Hopefully I'd soon know.

I rode the elevator up to the eleventh floor and immediately found Suite 1125.

I was a little out of breath when I walked through the glass panel door.

A kind looking young lady with a warm smile greeted me at her desk,

"You must be TC Johnson, have a seat and Angie will be with you shortly."

I had barely sat down before the receptionist had me follow her down the hall and into a large office with black leather clad walnut furniture. The walls were decorated with numerous framed diplomas and citations.

A thirty something lady was seated behind the desk. She had long jet black hair and was wearing a blue business suit with the top adored with large brass buttons. Her thin silk blouse gave a sexy touch to her ensemble. She wore sophisticated dark rim glasses that gave her the appearance of the highly intelligent person depicted on her wall.

"Welcome Mister Siebers, "I'm Angie Harrison, have a seat and we'll get started!"

"Wait, what did you just call me," I asked, somewhat startled.

"Timothy Siebers, isn't that your name?"

"Well yes, but how do you know that?"

"Easy, we ran your license plate when you went to the fertility clinic, but that's not important right now."

Her receptionist took a piece of paper from her and handed it to me with a pen.

"First, we need you to sign a confidentiality agreement so anything I tell you will never leave this room."

I read over the straightforward agreement and signed it with little hesitation, I couldn't wait to hear why someone would go to such great length to find a cock.

Angie had her receptionist sign it as a witness then it was stamped with a notary seal.

The receptionist left and I heard a clicking sound as she locked the door behind her.

Angie stood up and offered her hand, I reached out and shook it.

"Cock, I'm Vagina, now we can talk!"

My mind went wild daydreaming about being a cock to this sophisticated, highly intelligent women. I immediately started checking over what I could see of her body, trying not to be obvious.

"Can I call you Tim?"

"Of course."

"You can call me Ang."

Angie turned her attention to her laptop,

"Looking over your results from the fertility clinic, I see you are off the charts. Your sperm count is high, you ejaculate like a horse, and you seem to have no issues getting a solid erection."

"They didn't detect any STD's or any signs of any ED medications either."

"Tim, I will give you the basics then I'll answer any questions you may have," she said with a smile as I looked into her bright blue eyes becoming somewhat infatuated with her.

"Simply put, I need a cock to give everyone the appearance of being married.

"Appearance," I asked.

"As you can tell from my citations, I am very focused on my law career and I also plan to run for Congress next year."

"The thing is I don't want people prying into my sex life as they would if they thought I was single. I work very long hours and my ambitions aren't going to change. With a cock at my beck and call I can fulfill my sexual desires and if it's my husband, nobody would think anything of it.

If I select you, I'll need you to quit your job, move in with me, and become my house husband. I want children, so you'd be like a normal stay at home dad to them. You will need to sign a standard pre-nuptial agreement and be given a healthy monthly allowance and your own car.

I gave her an understanding look as it all seemed to make sense, her intentions were clear.

"Do you have any questions, Tim?

"Yes, your note said two more tests today, can I ask what they are?"

"The first test you already passed, you dropped everything to get here in a half hour, which shows dedication to the idea of being a cock. I'll need you to drop everything you are doing and come fuck me anytime I'm in the mood."

"What's the second?"

"Get naked and come around my desk and fuck me!"

"Please?"

"You heard me, part of being my cock is to be ready at my every whim. So, get naked and come around the desk and fuck me. I need to evaluate your performance before I make my final decision."

"I only have a half hour before I have to be in court so get busy!"

She wiggled off her panties and put them on her desk.

I hastily removed my clothes and crawled around her desk. She pulled up her dress and revealed her well groomed pussy. Her pink lips looked full, fertile, and inviting. Her clit was swollen and ready.

She slid slightly back in her chair and pointed to her crotch and said,

"Cock, meet Vagina, she's wet and waiting for you."

I gave my penis a few short pumps and it sprang to full erection.

I slid my manhood deep inside her as my animal instincts took over me. I moved up and down thrusting deeper and deeper into her. She grunted along with my rhythm. She un-buttoned her dress and squirmed to get out of it while I continued humping her without missing a beat. I shot my seed deep into her with countless orgasmic pulses of mutual climax with a person I just met three minutes ago. We definitely had an attraction to each other, totally physical as it were, but a connection none the less.

I dismounted her and she took several sheets of Kleenex to wipe my heavy load of semen from her dripping pussy.

I was about to apologize for making such a mess when she stopped me,

"Don't worry, everything in my office has been scotch guarded. This is where we'll have most of our sex. We'll also likely make good use of the ladies room at the courthouse. I can never tell when the urges will hit me.

She folded her dress and placed it on her desk next to her panties. She stood before me wearing nothing but her sheer blouse. She took my hand and led me to a couch and had me lie down. She jumped up on me and impaled herself on my waiting rod. She rode me hard, stopping only to check her watch.

I lost count of how many orgasms we each had but it was many.

She looked at her watch again then hesitantly dismounted me. She wiped her sperm drenched vagina and got dressed.

"Congrats Tim, you've made the final cut."

"I'll have one of my associates write up the Pre-nup and I'll get our marriage license application while I'm at court."

"Get hard and stay that way until I get back!"

subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers