Cock Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both finally came back to earth. Jim looked down at her with his cock still buried in her twitching pussy. She opened her eyes and smiled, then lowered her legs from his shoulders and sat up. When he pulled out a flood of cum and cunt juice gushed from her pussy onto the counter. More splattered onto the floor when she stood. They quickly straightened their clothes and left just as another woman was entering. She gave them a strange look.

Steff and Jim walked over to the bar and ordered two shots of tequila and a beer chaser. They threw down the shots and chugged their beers while standing at the bar. Steff finished draining her glass, and then turned to him.

"I do have a small problem. Stuff is still leaking from my pussy and running down my leg. Do you think anyone will notice?"

They looked down. Her short skirt was halfway up her thighs, but below it beads of cum were running down the insides of both legs. He scooped some up onto his finger and rubbed it across her lips. Steff sucked his finger into her mouth and licked it clean. He repeated this with his other hand.

The woman returned from the bathroom and pointed at us. She got into an animated conversation with the other woman at the table who was the one that had peed in the next stall. They stared. Jim waved at his admirers as they were leaving.

Busted

Toni was supposed to meet her mother at the nail salon after school. Before she could escape, however, Mr. Ross made her stay after school. He wanted to fuck her ass. Toni didn't mind that, but when it was over she ran to the car, afraid she was going to be late. As she climbed into the driver's seat, she realized she hadn't changed her clothes to a more conservative outfit. Her mother would kill her. She would have to change while driving.

Toni removed her panties and reached into her backpack for her bra and jeans, momentarily taking her eye off the road. When she looked up she saw a traffic light about to change. Toni stepped on the accelerator, swerved around a car and shot through the intersection just as the light turned red. She was racing down the next block when she saw the flashing lights of a police car. She pulled into an alley hoping to lose him, but it was partially blocked by trash cans.

The police car pulled up behind her. Out stepped a gigantic black man in a uniform. He had to be at least 6'4" and 250 pounds. His face was deadly serious. Part of her was steamed at getting caught. Now she was going to be late. Her mom was really going to be pissed. Another part of her was scared. The policeman was intimidating. He leaned down and looked at her through the window.

"Driver's license and registration, Miss."

He had a deep gruff voice. Toni fumbled around in the glove compartment but couldn't find the registration. Shit, what else could go wrong? She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at him meekly.

"Get out of the car ma'am. Carefully. Keep your hands where I can see them."

Toni stepped out of the car. The policeman's eyes quickly scanned her body. Now she wished she had changed before leaving school. He must think I'm some kind of slut, she thought.

"Turn around and put your hands against the car where I can see them. I need to make a call back to headquarters. Don't move."

Toni felt the back of her short skirt pull up as she leaned against the car. Without panties, the lower part of her ass was exposed. Toni looked over at the policeman. He was talking into the car radio but his eyes were fixed on her. Was he checking her out or just making sure she didn't do anything crazy? He finally finished his call.

"You're in a lot of trouble, Miss. Speeding, running a red light, fleeing from the law, reckless driving."

"I'm sorry," Toni said about to cry. "I won't do it again. Can't you just let me off with a warning? Please?"

"I can't do that Miss. I'm going to take you down to the station where I will write up a citation and you pay a fine... a hefty one in this case. Then you can go on your way. Probably take an hour or so assuming you have the money. If not you will have to call your parents to come get you and pay the fine."

Mom would kill her, she thought. And then she would see how I'm dressed. Why didn't I change at school? She had to find a way to get him to let her go. It was her only hope. Toni turned around with her back to the car and looked at him with pleading eyes. She mustered up her courage and did what she knew Wendy would do.

"I know what I did was wrong but please don't take me down to the station," Toni said in her sexiest voice batting her eyes at him. "Can't you let me off just this once? I'll do anything... anything at all. Please."

Boldly, she stepped forward and put her hands on his powerful chest, looking up at him with inviting eyes. Toni couldn't believe she was really doing this, but she was desperate. She was also scared. He didn't answer at first and continued to look at her with his cold stare.

"You seem like a smart girl," he finally replied, "So I'll give you one chance to convince me to let you off with a warning, but it had better be good."

Toni nodded her head. Now she was committed. Could she really go through with it? What if he didn't mean what she thought he meant. Then she would be in even more trouble. Her hands slid down across his firm stomach and fumbled with his belt. He didn't stop her so she continued. Toni unsnapped his pants and pulled down his zipper.

Her heart was pounding in her chest. She looked up at the policeman but there was no reaction on his face. She had never been so scared in her life but she knew what she had to do. Toni slipped her hand into his briefs and brushed her fingers across his cock. It pulsed with life. She pulled it out and looked down. It was already huge and not even hard.

"I'm running out of patience, Miss. I want to know why you think I should let you off with a warning. You had better hurry."

It was now or never. Toni squatted and pulled down his pants. Her tongue flicked across his swollen knob. His cock twitched. She stretched her lips around the tip and took him into her mouth. He continued to grow bigger and bigger. She took him deeper. Toni wrapped both hands around his black monster and pumped it as she sucked and licked his hard flesh.

The Policeman thrust his huge cock in and out of her mouth in synch with her bobbing motion. Toni could feel his knob punch at the opening to her throat, but it was too big to go deeper. She finally pulled away to catch her breath. Strands of spit drooled from her lips. She took him back into her mouth and attacked him with renewed determination.

Toni wanted to make him cum quickly so she could get out of there. Her hands pumped him faster and faster. Her mouth flew up and down his throbbing flesh. Her tongue swirled across his swollen knob. Toni realized that she was getting turned on by sucking his cock. She could feel juices of excitement bubbling in her pussy.

"I'm still not convinced Miss," the policeman said reaching down and lifting her off the ground. "But I'm listening. Do you have any other arguments?"

Did he want to fuck her, she wondered? He must. Toni's pussy was already dripping with excitement but she was afraid of his size. Would it even fit? He was definitely bigger than Mr. Ross. She could barely get her mouth around him.

"Your time is up Miss. I'm going to have to take you down to the station.

"No," Toni screamed in panic. "I...I do have another reason that you should let me go. Please don't take me down to the station. Here, I'll show you."

Toni looked down at the throbbing black monster still poking up from between his legs. God, he was going to split her in half. Oh well, it was too late now. She leaned on the hood of the car, pulled up the back of her skirt and tilted her ass towards him. She looked over her shoulder.

"Please don't take me down to the station," she pleaded with tears welling in her eyes. "Please."

"We'll see Miss," he replied stepping forward. "I'm giving it some serious thought."

His fist-sized knob brushed against her pussy. He rubbed it up and down her gash spreading the folds open. Toni was trembling. This was a bad idea, but she had no choice. She felt him press against her opening. Her pussy stretched around his swollen flesh. There was a lot of pressure but it didn't hurt. Suddenly he was inside her. His huge cock plowed deeper and deeper stretching her pussy to the limit.

Toni was amazed that she was able to accommodate his size. She felt it bottom out inside. He pulled out and pushed back into her quivering cunt. Her pussy gripped his cock like a glove. He moved faster and faster. There was no pain, only pleasure. He fucked her hard and rough jerking her body forward on each thrust. Her moans and gasps became louder and more desperate.

The orgasm hit like a thunderbolt. Toni screamed. Her body shook. Her pussy clenched his cock in a series of spasms. Juices dribbled down her thighs. He continued to slam his huge cock into her again and again sending her to new heights of pleasure. Toni thought she was going to pass out but there was nothing she could do to stop him. When he finally pulled out Toni collapsed forward shaking and trembling uncontrollably.

The policeman lifted her off the hood of the car and spun her around. Toni stood on wobbly legs wondering what he was going to do next. He grabbed the back of her thighs and picked her up like a feather. She wrapped her arms around his neck for support and pulled her legs higher. The swollen tip of his cock slid between her juicy folds and split her pussy open. She impaled herself onto his length feeling it plunge deep into her body.

His large hands covered the lily white spheres of her ass and lifted her up. Toni slammed back down onto his monstrous cock driving it deeper into her pussy again and again. The pressure inside her belly was excruciating. Her gasps and moans became louder and more desperate. Juices seeped out of her gash and coated his thick cock.

He staggered around on the pavement trying to keep his balance, finally slamming her against the back door of the police car. Bracing her against the window, he hammered his cock in and out of her hot pussy faster and faster. Her cunt squeezed tightly against his girth each time it punched into her belly.

The pressure continued to build. Toni felt every muscle inside her tighten just before an explosion ripped through her body. Her fingers clawed at his back as she jerked and bucked against him. Excruciating pleasure surged through her body. He continued to hammer his cock into her cunt until she was whimpering and shaking meekly.

He lowered her to the ground and aimed his cock at her face. Hot cum blasted from the tip and shot up the side of her nose. It splashed across her forehead and into her hair. Another powerful spurt splashed against her cheek and across her ear. Spurt after spurt drenched her face until it was streaming down her cheeks and dripping from her chin. His shoved his cock between her lips and deposited the last few drops.

"I'm going to let you off with a warning this time," the cop said stuffing his monster back into his pants. "Now get out of here."

He zipped up, got in his car, and left. Toni looked in the mirror and shook her head in disbelief. She wiped her face, pulled her jeans and conservative top from her backpack and put them on before heading to the nail salon. Her mother was really going to be pissed.

Watching His Daughter

Jim Riley had fucked Steff in his office every day since meeting her at Al's, but today she was out on personal business. Since it was Friday, he decided to take the afternoon off. He headed to the gym to work out before going home. He noticed a car in the driveway he didn't recognize. It must be one of Wendy's friends, he thought to himself.

As he walked up the stairs, Jim heard noises coming from Wendy's room. The door was slightly ajar. He peeked inside and saw Wendy, wearing only panties, on her knees bent over some boy naked from the waist down. Her lips were sliding up and down his hard cock. Her shapely tits swayed from her chest.

"Of fuck Wendy... oh god... I love the way you suck my cock... aaaaahhhhhhh..."

Jim should have been outraged and stormed into his daughter's room to break it up, but he just stood there and stared while his cock grew to hardness. Wendy was attacking this boy's cock like a meal. He could hear the loud slurping and sucking sounds her mouth was making. It was then that he realized his daughter had a hand between her legs and was rubbing her pussy. She obviously loved what she was doing.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to cum."

"Not yet baby," Wendy replied squeezing the base of his cock. "First you're going to fuck me."

Wendy slipped off her panties and climbed on top of the boy she had been sucking. He was certainly well endowed. She straddled his cock, grabbing it with her hand and rubbing it across her pussy. She inserted it into her hot cunt. Jim watched the boy's cock disappear into his daughter as she slowly impaled herself onto his length.

His own cock was about to rip through the front of his gym shorts. He pushed them down his thighs and wrapped a hand around his throbbing member. The sight of Wendy's tender young ass bouncing up and down on the glistening cock wedged between her cheeks had his head spinning. He began to stroke with his eyes fixed on the pornographic scene before him.

"Fuck me Richard... fuck me with your big hard cock. I love the way it feels so deep in my pussy... fuck me baby... harder... ooohhhhh..."

Jim was so wrapped up in watching Wendy getting fucked that he didn't hear the front door open. Wendy had invited Toni over after school and said she had a surprise for her. Toni was late because Mr. Ross had held her after school again. Cum was still seeping out of her asshole when she arrived. Toni knocked at the front door but no one answered. She entered and headed up the stairs hoping to find Wendy.

Toni froze when she saw Mr. Riley peeking into Wendy's room. Then she heard the noises. Mr. Riley was watching his daughter getting fucked. Not only that, he was masturbating. Toni knew she should leave but her feet wouldn't move. Watching Mr. Riley masturbate and listening to Wendy's moans of pleasure were getting her excited.

Fuck it, she thought. What's the worst that could happen? Mr. Riley certainly wasn't going to make a scene after getting caught with his hand around his cock watching his daughter getting fucked. She tiptoed closer until she was standing right behind him. Toni could now see through the crack in the door.

Wendy was riding a cock and bouncing up and down, gasping, moaning and screaming nasty words about how good it felt. Toni had a perfect view of his hard cock sliding in and out of Wendy's pussy between her ass cheeks. She quietly shoved a hand into her panties and rubbed her swollen clit.

Mr. Riley, oblivious to Toni's presence, was stroking his cock with his eyes fixed on his daughter's ass bouncing up and down on some boy's hard dick. Toni leaned her head far enough so she could see Mr. Riley's big thick member bulging against his tight grip. She tried to imagine how it would feel sliding between her lips or pounding into her dripping pussy. Would it be just as good as Mr. Ross? It was certainly about the same size.

Wendy climbed off Richard and got on her knees holding onto the headboard for support. He moved behind her and slid his cock between her ass cheeks until it was buried deep in her cunt. He pounded it into her from behind. Her head jerked forward on each thrust. Her tits swayed back and forth. The headboard crashed into the wall each time he slammed into her dripping pussy.

Toni couldn't stand it anymore. She had to do something to break the tension or she was going to die from sexual deprivation. She leaned forward and "accidentally" brushed against Mr. Riley's arm. He jerked around and stared at her like a deer in the headlights, confused at seeing Toni rather than his wife. She put her hand over her mouth.

"Mr. Riley, what are you doing," she whispered while staring directly at his throbbing cock.

Jim didn't know quite how to respond. At first he was relieved that it wasn't his wife. She would kill him. Then he noticed that Toni had a hand in her panties. She was just as turned on as he was. It all seemed so surreal. The loud moans and squeals coming from his daughter's room made it even more so. Before he could say anything Toni took her hand out of her panties and held up her sticky fingers.

"Oops. You caught me, Mr. Riley. I guess that makes us even. I won't tell if you won't."

Jim shook his head in agreement. He noticed that Toni's eyes were staring at his cock. She slid to his side and wrapped her sticky fingers around it. Her hand moved up and down his shaft. Jim knew this was as wrong as watching his daughter getting fucked - maybe worse - but he didn't stop her. Any noise might alert Wendy. Besides, what she was doing felt too good.

.

"You're so big, Mr. Riley," Toni whispered. "Do you think it will fit in my mouth?"

Without waiting for an answer, she squatted in front of him and flicked her tongue across his swollen crown, tasting the precum that had drooled out from the tip. She stretched her lips around his girth and sucked him into her mouth, swirling her tongue across his cock and probing every ridge and vein sculpted into the throbbing flesh. Holding him with her hand, she bobbed her head up and down his rigid length.

Jim was seeing stars. Toni's mouth and tongue knew exactly how to stimulate the right spots, bring him to the brink and then back away. Her fingers gently massaged his balls.Wendy's moans and the headboard pounding the wall provided the background music. He was not going to last much longer. Then Wendy did something so nasty and so hot it sent him over the edge.

"Put it in my ass... hurry... fuck my asshole with your big cock... yes, right there... that's it... uuuuuuhhhhhh... oh god... mmmmmmmmmmm..."

His head throbbed, his cock swelled, his ass cheeks clenched. Jim grabbed the back of Toni's head and did the best he could to stifle a grunt. Hot cum exploded from the tip in a steady gush against the roof of her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could but more and more cum continued to spew from his cock until it was leaking from her lips and drooling down her chin.

Toni continued to suck him after he was completely drained. She loved the feel of his warm flesh, the contours of his throbbing shaft. Her pussy was leaking in gushes. She reached between her legs and rubbed but it wasn't enough. Toni needed a hard cock inside her pussy. Before she could do anything about it she heard the voices coming from Wendy's room.

"Oh god Wendy... oh fuck... I'm going to cum..."

"Yes... cum in my ass, Richard..."

"AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH..."

"Oh god... I can feel it squirting up my asshole... ooooohhhhh..."

Wendy's orgasm hit hard. Her body shook and jerked back and forth on the bed. A scream pierced the air. Richard continued to pump her asshole full of cum. He finally collapsed onto her back completely drained. Just outside the door her dad and Toni were watching.

"That was fun Richard," Wendy said squirming out from under him. "It's too bad Toni wasn't here to join us. It was going to be a surprise. Anyway, I think she has something going on with one of the teachers. Maybe next time we can do a threesome."

Fucking His Daughter's Best Friend

They had to get out of there quickly. Jim grabbed Toni by the arm and guided her into the master bedroom down the hall. Jim listened at the door to see when the coast would be clear. He heard Wendy and Richard go downstairs. While he was listening Toni removed her panties. When Jim turned his head to say something he could see Toni holding them by a finger. She was obviously naked under her skirt.