Cock Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers

"Look... uh... Toni, about what happened between us, um, Wendy can never find out. Neither can Mrs. Riley."

Toni nodded her head and moved closer dropping her panties onto the floor. She was determined to get him to fuck her.

"Of course, Mr. Riley. I would never tell."

Their bodies were almost touching. Toni was coming on to him by the way her eyes flirted with his. He had to put a stop to this before it got out of control.

"And it can never happen again Toni. It's wrong and also dangerous."

Toni stepped closer and put her hands on his chest.

"It didn't feel wrong Mr. Riley. It felt really good. I loved having your cock in my mouth."

This girl is shameless, thought Jim. He needs to be the adult and talk some sense into her.

"Yes Toni, it did feel good but I'm married and Wendy is your best friend. It has to stop before it goes any further."

Toni slid a hand down his body and into his shorts. She wrapped her fingers around his semi-hard cock and felt it growing bigger.

"It doesn't feel like you want to stop, Mr. Riley. It feels like you want to fuck me."

"Look Toni, I, um... we really shouldn't..."

"Whatever," Toni replied. She moved over to the bed and climbed up on it.

Kneeling with her head down near the mattress, Toni lifted the back of her skirt and tilted her ass towards him. Jim had a perfect view of her creamy round cheeks separated by a dark cleft down the middle. Hanging between her thighs was a swollen pussy with glistening folds peeking out through the gash. Her tight brown asshole practically winked at him.

"I know we shouldn't, Mr. Riley, but I would never tell Wendy. No one will know. Please Mr. Riley... please fuck me."

Toni reached between her legs and spread open her pussy. The last vestiges of resistance disappeared from Jim's conscience. He stepped closer, his cock now as hard as it had ever been. He guided the knob between her folds until it was lodged in her opening. Jim pushed. The steamy warmth of her tight pussy gripped his throbbing flesh. It plunged deeper and deeper until it was completely buried inside her.

"Oooohhhhhh... your cock feels so good. Fuck me Mr. Riley."

Jim watched his cock slide in and out between the cheeks of the sex-starved girl kneeling on the bed. Her tight pink asshole peeked up at him. The lips of her pussy gripped his cock each time he pulled out. His shaft glistened with juices of passion. With just the tip of his knob inside her Jim plunged his throbbing cock deep into her steamy chamber eliciting moans of pleasure.

The speed of his thrusts increased. So did the force of his penetration. Toni pushed back against him each time he plowed into her driving his cock deeper and deeper until she could feel it bouncing off her cervix. She slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her swollen clit. The pressure in her belly continued to grow. She could no longer contain it.

"Oh fuck... I'm cumming... uuuuunnnnngggggghhhhhhh..."

Jim felt her pussy clench his cock in a series of spasms. Cunt juice seeped from her body and dripped from his balls. Jim continued pounding his cock into her body sending Toni spinning out of control. Seconds later his balls tightened. He thrust his cock deep into Toni's cunt and grunted. Spurt after spurt of hot cum filled her pussy. Toni's screams finally turned to whimpers. That's when they heard a knock on the door.

"Dad, are you in there? Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

Jim quickly pulled out. Toni rolled off the bed onto the floor just in time. Wendy opened the door and stepped into the bedroom. She couldn't see Toni who was on the other side of the bed, but she could see her father. He was standing in the middle of the room with cum dripping from his semi-hard cock. Wendy turned red in the face.

"Uh... I thought... um, well, that I heard something. I... I guess, um... sorry. What are you doing home anyway?"

"My meeting got out early so I came home after stopping by the gym," Jim replied as he pulled on his gym shorts. "I should have locked the door. I'm sorry you had to see me like that. I'll be more careful in the future."

Jim was relieved that she hadn't seen him with Toni. It was better that Wendy thought he was jerking off. Wendy was also relieved. He didn't say anything about hearing her with Richard even though he must have passed by her door. She decided to provide an explanation anyway in case he heard her moans.

"That's okay dad. Everybody does it. I do it all the time. In fact I just finished doing it in my room. It's no big deal."

Jim knew she was lying but decided to ignore it. As Wendy turned away and headed out the door he stared at his daughter's ass through the tight shorts she was wearing, thinking about the cock that had just been up it and cum that was probably still leaking into her panties. He felt his cock twitch and knew he shouldn't be having thoughts like this about his daughter. When Wendy closed the door, Toni climbed up from the other side of the bed.

"Wow. That was close, Mr. Riley."

"Too close. You need to leave before we get caught."

Toni knew he was right. Besides, she had already made him cum twice. It would take a long time if she fucked him again, and Toni knew she wouldn't be able to stay quiet. Wendy might hear them. She put on her panties and snuck out of the house without getting caught. Rather than go home, Toni decided to knock on the door and pretend like she was just arriving from school. That way Wendy wouldn't suspect anything.

Exploring Alternatives

"You're late," Wendy said as she opened the door. "You were fucking Mr. Ross again, weren't you?"

Toni gave a knowing smile and shrugged her shoulders at the suggestion. She wasn't about to tell Wendy that she had also watched her getting fucked by Richard, and then fucked her father. She followed Wendy up to her room. They climbed on her bed and sat facing each other with their legs crossed.

"So you're not going to believe what happened this afternoon. I was heading to the bathroom when I heard noises coming from my parent's room. No one was supposed to be home. I opened the door and saw my dad. He was naked and cum was dripping from his cock. He had just finished jerking off. Can you believe it?"

"Uh... no," Toni replied acting surprised. "That must have been embarrassing."

"It was at first but Dad was cool about it and I didn't mind seeing him that way. He has a really nice cock."

"Wendy!" Toni chided. "He's your dad. You shouldn't say things like that."

"I didn't say I was going to fuck him. I just said he has a nice cock. The thing is, Toni, I think he might have heard me and Richard fucking. I had invited him over so we could do a threeway but you never showed. He has a nice cock too. I let him fuck me in the ass."

"Really?" Toni replied. "Then I guess we both got fucked in the ass today."

"Mr. Ross fucked you in the ass? Wow, you're becoming such a slut. Hey, maybe you should fuck my dad. He he never gets any from mom and I know he likes you. I've seen the way he stares at your ass. Besides, you've told me more than once you thought my dad was hot."

"I'm not going to fuck your dad," Toni lied. "Let's talk about something else."

"Well I wouldn't mind if you did. Anyway, have you ever thought about having sex with another girl?"

"No," Toni said a little too defensively. "I'm not a lesbian."

"You don't have to be a lesbian to have sex with a girl. I'm certainly not a lesbian and I've done it. I think you would like it. Do you want to try?"

Toni was curious. She did get turned on when she watched two girls licking each other in porn. If she was going to try it, Wendy would be the perfect partner. Toni's hesitation to answer was all Wendy needed to act. She put her hands on Toni's shoulder and pulled her closer. Their lips met. Toni couldn't believe how soft and warm it felt to be kissed by another girl. She opened her mouth. Their tongues mingled.

Wendy pulled them down on the bed. They continued kissing. Wendy's hand slid under Toni's top and gently massaged her braless breast. She rubbed a fingertip over Toni's nipple and heard a faint moan. Wendy kissed her on the neck and pushed up her top. Sliding lower, Wendy flicked her tongue across the erect tip and sucked Toni's nipple into her mouth.

Toni's head was spinning. She loved what Wendy was doing to her. Wendy moved to the other nipple and teased it with her lips and tongue. Her hand slid between Toni's legs and moved under her skirt. Wendy pressed her fingers into the crotch of Toni's panties and was surprised to find them completely soaked. They were still sticky with cum from when Wendy's dad fucked her.

Wendy slid further down Toni's body and pulled her legs apart. She kissed Toni on the inner thighs as her mouth moved closer to the soaked crotch of Toni's panties. The musky smell of cum and cunt juice filled her nostrils. Wendy clamped her lips over the swollen mound pushing out from Toni's panties and sucked the sticky fluids through the crotch. Toni squirmed and gasped. Wendy finally removed Toni's panties and threw them onto the floor.

Wendy pushed two fingers into Toni's cunt and moved them in and out as she watched from only inches away. Her tongue shot out and fluttered across Toni's clit. Toni put her hands on Wendy's head and dug her fingers into the scalp. She desperately needed to cum but Wendy was not letting her get there. She knew just how to keep Toni on edge.

Wendy pulled her fingers out of Toni's pussy and clamped her lips around the shaved mound puffing out from between her legs. She sucked, licked and slurped on the juicy plum as Toni squirmed in agony and tried to pull Wendy's head even tighter to her pussy. Wendy's tongue moved back to her clit. This time she was going to let Toni finish.

Juices were oozing from Toni's cunt. The pressure in her belly was so intense she was afraid it was going to rip her apart. Wendy's talented tongue continued to fly across her clit. Toni's fingers tightened against Wendy's head. Her body stiffened and began to tremble. The orgasm hit like a thunderbolt. Toni's ass came off the bed as she bucked and jerked in a series of uncontrollable spasms.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck... UUUUUNNNNNGGGHHHHH..."

Wendy clamped her lips around Toni's pussy and drank the juices gushing out from her opening. The orgasm seemed to go on and on with no end in sight. Toni's shrieks and squeals finally turned to whimpers as she slowly came back to earth. Wendy continued to suck and lick her pussy savoring every drop of cunt juice. There was a knock on the door. Wendy quickly sat up and pulled Toni's skirt and top down to cover her nakedness.

"Wendy," her dad called out before cracking the door open. "Are you alright?"

Jim Riley was shocked when he looked inside and saw Toni laying on the bed breathing hard and Wendy sitting next to her trying to look innocent. A strong smell of pussy filled the air. Wendy's lips and chin were glistening with cunt juice. She had obviously been licking Toni's pussy - the same pussy he had fucked earlier that afternoon. Jim's cock twitched.

"Uh, hi Toni. I didn't hear you come into the house. Is everything alright?"

Toni's eyes flickered open. She was still in a daze from one of the most explosive orgasm she had ever experienced. She sat up and smoothed her skirt so he couldn't see she wasn't wearing panties.

"Hi, Mr. Riley. Wendy was tickling me and making me beg her to stop. She is such a tease. She knows I can't stand to be tickled."

"We're just fine Dad," Wendy added. "We wouldn't do anything we shouldn't if that's what you're worried about. We were just having a little fun."

"Okay," he said not trying to show his excitement. "I have to run to the store before your mother gets home. You two girls behave yourselves."

Wendy knew he wasn't fooled. She saw him glance at Toni's cum-stained panties lying on the floor. What she didn't know was what her dad and Toni both knew. Wendy had just sucked his cum from Toni's pussy. Jim, both disturbed and excited by this knowledge, closed the door.

"I told you it was fun," Wendy said. "Do you want to do me? You don't have to but you might like it."

Toni was curious. Besides, she owed something to Wendy for giving her such an incredible orgasm. One time wouldn't make her a lesbian, and she wouldn't have to do it again if she didn't like it.

"Okay. I'll try, but if I'm not doing something right you'll have to tell me."

"You can't do it wrong," Wendy said pushing down her shorts and panties. "Just do to me what you like having done to you. Girls are so much better at it than boys. If only we had cocks we wouldn't need them."

Wendy pulled off her top. Her perfectly formed tits bounced onto her chest. She was now completely naked. She lay down on the bed and motioned for Toni to join her. Toni quickly stripped off her top and skirt and lay down naked beside Wendy. Moments later they were kissing and holding each other tightly. Wendy rolled onto her back and pulled Toni on top.

"Take your time and enjoy it," Wendy said. "Do whatever you want. I'm all yours."

Toni kissed her way down to Wendy's breasts and sucked a nipple into her mouth. Her hand slid between Wendy's legs. She traced a finger through the open folds peeking out from her gash. They were already slimy with excitement. She found Wendy's clit and slowly rubbed it with her fingertip. Wendy's moans let her know she was doing it right.

Toni spent a long time kissing and sucking Wendy's tits. They were so beautiful and the hard tips of her swollen nipples seemed to jump off her tongue. Toni curled two finger into Wendy's cunt and slowly fucked them in and out of her body. Wendy squirmed against her hand trying to draw them deeper.

"Oh fuck... you're driving me crazy Toni."

Encourage by her words, Toni kissed her way down Wendy's stomach, sliding between her legs until she was staring at her pussy only inches in front of her face. The glistening pink petals were folded open. Her throbbing clit poked its head out from the little boat surrounding it. Toni breathed deeply and savored the strong fragrance of Wendy's pussy.

Wendy put her hands on the back of Toni's head and gently pulled her closer. Toni opened her mouth around the swollen mound and pushed her tongue into the steamy opening, lapping and probing Wendy's juicy cunt. Toni quickly discovered how much she loved eating pussy and making Wendy feel what she had felt. She never thought that having sex with another girl would be so exciting, so erotic.

Oh fuck... lick me Toni... oh god... yes... right there... oooohhhhhhh..."

Toni moved her tongue to Wendy's clit and shoved two fingers up her cunt. She rapidly thrust them in and out as her tongue fluttered across the swollen bud. Wendy's gasps and moans became louder and more erratic. Wendy had most of her weight propped on her shoulders as she ground her pussy and ass against Toni's fingers and face. Toni gently bit down on Wendy's clit.

Wendy's explosion was violent. Her body stiffened. Her fingers dug into Toni's hair, pulling it until it hurt. Wendy jerked hard against Toni's mouth. A loud shriek pierced the air, and then another. Juices gushed from her pussy. Toni did her best to swallow but much of it ended up smeared across her face and chin.

They heard the front door opening. Wendy's mother shouted upstairs to ask if anyone was home. The girls quickly pulled on their clothes and opened a history book. A few moments later Wendy's mother peeked her head into the room.

"Oh hi, Toni. Don't mind me. You girls just keep on doing what you were doing. I'm going downstair to get dinner going."

They giggled. Wendy locked the door, pulled some interesting toys out of her bedside stand, and did exactly as her mother had instructed.

That weekend Toni and Wendy spent hours licking, sucking, fingering and fucking. On Sunday afternoon Wendy invited Richard over while her parents were out. Toni had her first threeway. She loved watching Richard's cock slide in and out of Wendy's pussy and then sucking his cum from her cunt. Richard fucked them both in the ass while they kneeled side-by-side on the bed and kissed. Then he sprayed their faces with cum, which of course they shared.

Double Trouble

Steff had taken the day off for a doctor's appointment and to catch up on some chores, but she was finished by noon. She decided to go by the office and surprise Jim Riley. She didn't want to miss their daily fuck session. Her pussy was talking to her and telling her it needed his big cock. She had become addicted. Unfortunately, Jim wasn't there.

Steff went home and masturbated, but that was less than satisfying. She wanted a cock. A real one. She headed to a local bar popular with the after-work crowd wearing a short skirt and tight blouse. It was Friday and the bar was packed. That was a good thing. Steff had a wide range of men to pick from assuming, of course, that convincing them to fuck her wouldn't be too hard.

She struck up a conversation with Mike, the salesman, and Jeff, the law clerk. Both were married which was good. Steff wasn't looking for a relationship. They acted like men who had no hang-ups about cheating on their wives. She made sure to show off her big tits that were about to pop out of her tight blouse. She hadn't decided which one she was going to fuck, but she wanted them to know she was looking.

"I have some really good weed out in the car," Mike finally said. "Do you guys want a hit? I'm parked near the back so no one will see us."

Jeff immediately said he was interested. Steff was not into drugs, but she had done marijuana in the past and considered it harmless. She liked the buzz it gave her. She didn't want to lose both of them and have to begin all over again, so she agreed to come along. She would play it from there. Certainly one of them would fuck her.

The weed was strong. Steff could feel her head spinning shortly after the first hit. The next thing she knew Mike was kissing her and rubbing her pussy through her panties. He took her hand and led her towards the front of the car, bent her over the hood and lifted her skirt. Steff giggled. Mike pulled down her panties, buried his face between her ass cheeks, and shoved his tongue into her pussy. Her giggles turned to gasps.

He sucked and slurped on her juicy plum. Steff squirmed against his mouth. Mike moved his tongue to her asshole and bathed it in spit. He shoved two fingers up her cunt and slammed them in and out of her body. Steff's gasps turned to squeals. Mike stood and pushed down his pants. Seconds later his hard cock split open her pussy and plunged deep into her body.

Steff came hard. Mike continued to hammer her as her shrieks and squeals became more desperate. He reached under her body and squeezed her tits. His fingers found her nipples. He pinched hard. Steff felt her pussy clench. Juices streamed down her thighs.

"Hey, give me a turn," Jeff begged.

Mike pulled out. Jeff stepped behind her and rammed his huge cock deep into her pussy. She could immediately feel that he was bigger than Mike. He grabbed her hips and slammed into her again and again. Steff was delirious from the spasms of pleasure ripping through her cunt and sending her into another world. Her shrieks turned to whimpers as she tried to regain some semblance of control.

Jeff pulled his cock from her dripping pussy. Steff felt her body being dragged from the hood of the car. They turned her around and pulled her blouse over her huge tits. Mike sucked a nipple into his mouth. His hand slipped between her legs. Two fingers curled into her quivering pussy. He rubbed his thumb across her clit as he dug his fingers around inside her. Steff's body shuddered from the intense stimulation.

"Do you think she would suck our cocks?" Jeff asked.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers