Cock Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,981 Followers

Steff was lifted from the toilet by her arms. A man with his pants around his ankles sat down. His huge black cock poked up from between his legs like a ramrod. He pulled Steff's head down forcing her to bend at the waist. His black monster pushed into her mouth. Behind her Steff's panties were pulled down to her knees. The swollen head of a cock parted her folds and plunged deep into her steamy cunt. A muffled moan escaped from her throat.

Steff gagged and choked on the huge cock bouncing against the opening to her throat. The cock in her pussy pounded her hard and fast jerking her body forward on each thrust. Steff was delirious with pleasure. She loved having two cocks inside her. She didn't care if she had no idea whose cocks they were. She just wanted to get fucked and abused like the slut she had become.

The guy in her pussy thrust deep and grunted filling her cunt with spurt after spurt of hot cum. When he pulled it it gushed from her opening and splattered onto the floor. More went streaming down her legs. Seconds later another cock slammed into her pussy. An orgasm ripped through her body. Her squeals were muffled by the cock in her mouth. He grabbed her head and rammed his monster into her throat. Steff struggled to pull away but it was futile.

The cock in her pussy didn't last long. He sprayed another load of cum into her cunt. The next cock slipped briefly into her pussy until it was dripping with cum and cunt juice. He pulled out and pressed the head against her sphincter. Steff stiffened. She had only done anal a few times and wasn't sure she was ready. Before she could react, he jammed the head of his cock through her tight opening. She struggled to get free but it was impossible with the strong hands on her head keeping the huge cock lodged in her throat from moving.

The cock in her ass plowed deeper and deeper. Steff thought he was going to rip her apart. Tears streamed down her face. The pain was excruciating, but there was a part of her that craved it. As the cock plunged deeper into her bowels she felt her pussy clench. Slowly the pain went away and all she felt was pleasure.

The cock in her asshole swelled and began spitting cum into her bowels. When he pulled out the man whose cock she was sucking pulled her into her laps and rammed his monster up her cunt. Another cock slipped into her asshole. For the first time in her life, Steff was getting fucked in the pussy and ass at the same time. She had watched a lot of DP porn and wondered how it would feel. The orgasm that exploded from her pussy quickly answered that question.

Steff rocked back and forth as the two cocks pounded her pussy and ass with alternate thrusts. Another orgasm gushed from her cunt before the cock in her ass swelled and pumped it full of semen. It was quickly replaced by another one. The huge cock in her pussy drove deep into her belly crashing hard against her cervix. He grunted and sprayed stream after stream of cum up her cunt until it was leaking out around his cock and dripping down his balls.

Steff felt her exhausted body being lifted into the air. Someone else sat on the toilet. Steff was turned until her back was to him and lowered onto his hard cock. It punched deep into her asshole. Her legs were lifted and someone else stepped forward and thrust his cock into her pussy. When he was ready to cum he pulled out and sprayed her face and tits until his gooey mess was dripping from her chin and nipples. Seconds later another load of cum was sprayed up her ass.

Steff opened her eyes and could see a line of men waiting their turn. It was going to be a long night.

Party Animal

Jim was contemplating what to do that night with his wife on a business trip and Wendy out until late. One of his colleagues from work had told him about a party that night suggesting to Jim that it would be an opportunity to "play while the cat's away." Jim knew his wife was likely getting fucked by one or more of her colleagues, possibly at that very moment. Why shouldn't he be doing the same thing? Besides, a party might take his mind off Wendy.

When he arrived, Jim looked around to see if he recognized anyone. Most of the people at the party seemed to be in their twenties and thirties, but some looked like they could still be in their teens. He was about to move in on a good-looking brunette when he spotted his daughter talking with a group of several older men. What was she doing here?

Wendy didn't see her dad. She had been too busy talking with five men about sex and letting them know about her fantasy of a gang bang. They offered to help make her fantasy come true. One of the men went in search of a bedroom and came back a few minutes later. Wendy followed them down the hallway. They went inside and closed the door.

Jim saw them disappear into the room. He walked down the hall and put his ear to the door. He could hear zippers being opened and then a loud groan from one of the men. More groans followed. Loud sucking and slurping sounds were interspersed between the groans. One of the men said the obvious.

"Holy fucking shit, can this girl ever suck cock."

"Fuck yes. What a whore."

"Jesus, she has it all the way down her throat."

"And she loves it. You can see it in her eyes."

Despite himself, Jim could feel his cock growing hard. He was tempted to open the door and watch. Before he had a chance he felt a hand reach around him from behind and rub the bulge pushing out from his trouser.

"Surprise," a familiar voice said.

Jim turned around and saw Toni standing there smiling. He was reminded of the time they had both watched Wendy getting fucked in her room. She gave him a blowjob and then they fucked. He hadn't been with Toni since but had fantasized about it often.

"Hi Mr. Riley. Wendy's in there, isn't she? Let's go in and watch."

Before he could object, Toni opened the door and slipped inside. Jim followed. No one seemed to have noticed. They were all too busy standing in a circle around Wendy and getting their cocks sucked as she went from one to the next. Her top had been removed. Jim could see spit drooling from her lips and chin and splattering her tits. He watched Wendy take a big cock into her throat while she jerked off two others with her hands.

Toni got on her knees and unfastened Jim's pants. Seconds later she had his cock in her mouth. Two of the men around Wendy noticed what was happening and moved over to where Toni was sucking Jim. They waved their cocks in her face. She didn't hesitate and quickly moved from one to the next.

Wendy climbed onto the bed and got on her knees. One of the men she had been sucking stepped behind her and rammed his cock into her pussy. The other two climbed on the bed and dangled their cocks in her face. She eagerly took them into her mouth. After a few minutes, they rotated positions, and then again until each of them had fucked her.

While Wendy was servicing those three, Toni took off her clothes. One of the men she had been sucking sat in a chair in the corner. Toni lowered her pussy onto his hard cock. Jim watched her suck the other one into her mouth. He glanced over at his daughter getting fucked on the bed. She had no idea he was there. When the person fucking her pulled out, he moved behind Wendy and slipped his cock into her pussy.

Wendy rolled onto her back and tilted her head back over the edge of the bed. She never looked up to see who had been fucking her. Jim stepped forward and pushed his cock between her lips. He rammed it down her throat and then proceeded to fuck her face like a madman. Spit poured from her lips and ran up her nose, over her forehead and into her hair. Wendy reached back and grabbed his ass cheeks helping to pull him into her mouth on each powerful thrust.

The other men took turns fucking Wendy while Jim was fucking her face. They switched back and forth between Wendy and Toni. Jim finally stepped away and let someone else abuse Wendy's mouth and throat. He went over to Toni who was now sitting on a cock buried deep in her ass. She raised her spread legs and motioned for Jim to enter her pussy. His cock plunged deep into her steamy passage.

On the bed, Wendy climbed onto a cock and slipped it into her pussy. Another one punched into her asshole from behind. A third cock went into her mouth. In the corner, Jim finally pulled his dripping cock from Toni's cunt so another man could take his place. Toni motioned Jim to fuck her mouth while she was servicing the other two. He shoved it all the way down her throat.

Wendy's orgasm was muffled by the cock down her throat. Her body shook and jerked in a series of uncontrollable spasms. She finally managed to pull her mouth free as she gasped for air. Seconds later another orgasm ripped through her body. The loud shrieks and squeals reverberated off the walls. Wendy fell off the two men fucking her pussy and ass and lay on the bed shaking with exhaustion.

Toni's orgasm erupted seconds after she heard Wendy's squeals. She gagged on Jim's cock which he held it deep in her throat by grabbing the back of her head. Her fingernails dug into his forearm almost drawing blood. He finally pulled away. A flood of spit poured from her lips and ran down her body. He body continued to convulse as wave after wave of orgasm consumed her. Her body finally went limp.

After catching her breath, Toni moved over to the bed. The six men, with hard cocks poking up from between their legs and balls filled with cum, surrounded the bed and watched the two girls kiss and fondle each other. They didn't want to interrupt the erotic lesbian show taking place right in front of them. After kissing, fingering and licking each other, Wendy climbed on top of Toni in a sixty-nine position. Their mouths eagerly sucked on each other's pussy.

Jim was the first to move. He knelt behind Wendy and pushed the tip of his cock against the opening to her pussy. Toni's tongue bathed his hard flesh with spit. She moved her mouth to his balls licking and sucking on them. Jim pushed and felt his cock plunge deep into his daughter's cunt. Wendy lifted her face from Toni's pussy and gasped. When she did so, a hard cock slipped between her lips.

Jim pulled his dripping cock from Wendy's pussy and shoved it into Toni's mouth. She tilted her head back and took it into her throat. He rammed it in and out making her gag and choke, then pushed it back up his daughter's cunt. Jim's cock moved faster and faster. His balls were about to burst. Toni slipped a finger between his ass cheeks and shoved it up his ass. Cum exploded from the tip of his cock like a fire hose.

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH..."

Jim pumped stream after stream of cum into Wendy's cunt until it was dripping from his balls. Toni eagerly licked it up but some still splattered her face. When he pulled out she clamped her lips around Wendy's swollen pussy and sucked the creamy mixture from her body. As she was doing so, the cock in Wendy's mouth swelled and filled it with cum. Wendy spun around on top of Toni. The two girls shared their spoils in a passionate kiss.

Jim went to retrieve his pants and saw the two girls swapping cum like kids in a candy store. They finally rolled onto their backs. The other four men, who had been watching the action, knelt over them and pumped their cocks. One after the next, the men sprayed hot cum all over their faces and tits. Jim took one look back as he quietly exited the room. That was when Wendy said in a loud voice.

"Thank you boys for all that cum. I know I've been a really bad girl. I hope you won't tell my father."

She looked over at him and winked. Had she known all along he was there? It really didn't matter. Toni would have told her anyway. It bothered him more that she now knew he was willing to share her with other men and participate in her slutty behavior. He wondered if Wendy had any limits. He wondered if he did either.

Jim closed the door and walked down the hall. He had to pee badly. When he got to the bathroom he ran into two men coming out and fastening their pants.

"You're too late man. She's out cold. I bet she fucked and sucked at least twenty guys before she passed out."

Jim went into the bathroom and saw the crumpled body of a naked woman on the floor. Cum was splattered across her face, tits and hair and oozing out of her pussy and ass. Jim didn't have to turn her over to know who it was. He would have recognized that body anywhere. He wondered what Steff was doing at the same party with his daughter and Toni. He heard a moan and saw Steff move. Jim squatted down and helped her to a sitting position. It took a few moments for her eyes to focus.

"Hi Jim," she said with a slurred voice. "Could you take me home? I need a shower."

"Sure Baby. Let's go."

Jim didn't get back home until late Sunday night. He was surprised how much sexual energy Steff still had after the party. His wife was already home from her trip, but she didn't ask any questions. That night he fucked her for the first time in several weeks. As he did so, he wondered how many other cocks had been buried in her pussy over the weekend. Thinking about it was so exciting he grunted and filled her cunt with one more load.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,981 Followers