Cock - is that What it's Called?

Story Info
A couple chat their way from pillow-talk to bareback sex.
2.5k words
4.45
11.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: Feedback appreciated!

This is my 2nd story. I wanted to get in the kind of intimacy that I like in a relationship. I know it's mostly sex, but I thought it was 'Romantic' enough for that category. Are you sold on the relationship of the characters? How's the description of the sex?

Enjoy***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And what should I call it?" asked Lucía, quietly, with her arms wrapped around my bare back.

"What?" I responded.

It wasn't her accent that threw me - I'd grown accustomed to it over the last few months and had learned enough Spanish that the way she shaped a sentence made sense to me. I could even help her place a word in English here or there if she couldn't think of it.

No, I didn't hear her because I was, at that moment, patiently nuzzling my member among her labia, wetting the tip and sides, trying to tease and excite her; but it was just like her to pick a moment like this to start a tangent.

"Your penis," - she took her mouth from my ear - "how should I call it, Thomas?"

I paused my rummaging, looked at her and then quickly aside, perplexed but smiling.

The AC hummed quietly. The curtains were drawn, but there was still light outside.

"Um, I don't know" I said, bemused, rolling off to her side. It wasn't worth it to try and divert her focus, even on an orgasm I was planning to give her, when she wanted an answer out of me.

"Why do you need to know? And especially, right now?"

Placing my hand on her wide hip, I tilted her towards me. She held her head up on an elbow, black hair falling towards the pillow, and traced a finger in my chest hair.

"It's just," she began, searching, smiling a bit in self-awareness, "Your penis, you know,"

"Yes, I know it."

"Right, right, I know it too. That is the problem! Knowing something so well, I should know its name, something 'especific' to call it."

I let go of the air I was holding in with an incredulous chuckle. What was she talking about?

"Well, it's a penis. And this is a nipple," I gave one of hers, large and brown, a rub, "And this is a breast," I weighed it gently, and it was a large and fine thing to hold.

"But what should I CALL it?" she insisted, eyebrows raised. "You are being too..."

"Scientific? Unromantic? Literal?"

"Literal, yes, maybe impersonal. When I talk to you about it, I'd like to be on personal terms. It knows me so well, better maybe than I know myself, and it does do such wonderful things..." Here she reached down and gave it a stroke. "So we should be personal, no?"

Right around then I started to understand what she was getting at, and raised my eyebrows back.

"Well, people often say 'dick...'"

But she scrunched up her nose and shook her head slightly.

"Awful awful sound!" She said, and I laughed. I thought this woman was hilarious.

Her big black eyes, strong nose, lips, not to mention her wide hips and breasts, I'm sure often made men laugh when she spoke, even if they weren't in on her joke. I think she liked that I was willing to meet her where she was, to 'riff' or joke around, and the reward was that I was the one with whom she walked around with in the park, chatting aimlessly for hours, and I was the one she lay with.

"Well ok," I said thoughtfully. "You're not going to get me to give it a first name. I'm not calling it 'little Thomas' or something."

She put on an attentive listening face and nodded. Though I'm sure she'd find that entertaining, I knew I couldn't take that seriously.

"But most often besides 'dick,' I think people just call it a 'cock.'

She lit up. "I can call it that? I like the sound. Very manly, American sound. In Spanish, we have 'polla' as a complement, but that is not quite the same."

She reached down again.

"Hello, cock"

My cock twitched a little, waking up grumpily after a nap imposed on it.

"And what should I call... yours? Your thing?"

"Oh," she said with confidence, as if it was a silly question to ask. "that is my pussy. You should call it that."

I rolled my eyes, moving my hand up her thigh, touching the lips. "Oh sure sure, yes, 'pussy.' And 'cock.' Why the animal theme?"

"We are like animals, you know. We do this in an animal way."

Her demeanor changed. Coming out of just flirting, she was finding a sexy self-possession again, eyes half lidded, leaning in for a kiss. Internally, my engines revved up a little. It was worth it to take a detour with her when she asked, and I did love indulging her however possible. She always rewarded indulgence.

"Do you like the way my cock makes you feel?"

"Oh YES," she murmured against me. "Your cock is just right. It fills me up so. I love your cock." She was enjoying the sound, and I was enjoying hearing her talk so directly about it.

"Where do you want my cock?" We kissed, I rubbed her thighs and buttocks, and wrapped my arms around her narrow waist.

"I want it in me - in my pussy." She reached down, emphasizing this, rubbing me up and down.

"My cock? In your pussy?" I opened her leg up, and moved my free hand to take over from her, rubbing it in her pussy. As we kissed and talked quietly, I could feel her getting wetter and wetter.

"You want my cock all the way inside of you?"

"YES" she murmured, "yes, I am starting to need it."

She tried to put me in, but I wasn't quite willing to relinquish control yet. Just how much did she want this cock?

"Maybe I should grab a condom" I teased her.

"Oh nooo, nooo," she whispered, "let's just try first. I just want to know your cock first, I just want to have a little time with your cock, personal, just a little personally."

I smiled, kissed her, and rolled her onto her back. I know she often liked to start out making love with no condom, get her all excited with the risk of it, and then I would stop and grab one before finishing us both off.

It always excited me too, almost too much, so I appreciated having that break in the middle to get readjusted. But secretly, I was in love with this woman, and letting my cock do what it wanted to inside of her...

The cool air from the AC drifted over my back as I arched it to crouch myself between her smooth thighs, spreading her legs with mine, and I felt a shiver of pleasure, and goosebumps on both of us as I felt her all over. My one hand held both her hands on the pillow above her head, and my other guided my cock among her pussy lips once again.

"I can feel your cock" she whispered.

"I can feel the head,"

"Would you like to feel more?"

"Yess.."

"This much?" I pushed a little, up to about halfway, and let my felt the pleasure of her soaking pussy surrounding my cock, bare and hard as could be.

"Please, please," she murmured, "I want your whole cock. I want all of it."

I do like to indulge her, but just as much I like to tease. If she was going to give us that whole detour beforehand, I felt very much in my rights to make her wait. I pulled out until just the head was in, and held it there until while kissing, letting go of her hands to rub my hands through her hair.

Lucía wrapped her legs around my back, moved them down and wrapped them on the inside of my calves, and back up to my back, before giving a little wiggle, protesting with a small moan.

Even my cock was growing a little cold, held out in the cold, wanting to be back in the warm place it belonged, but still I held myself there, and rubbed my nose along the side of her nose until she opened her eyes.

Only then, when I held her gaze, did I ever so slowly inch my way back in again. Lucía's mouth opened slightly as I progressed, and she was almost shuddering and closed her eyes by the time I arrived hit the back wall.

"Ohhh," was all she had then. "Oh Thomás," she pronounced it in the Spanish way in her distraction, "ohhh, there is your cock"

We kissed and rubbed each other up and down for another few seconds, and I enjoyed again the feeling of being all the way inside her, with no barrier between us.

As we began the motion of making love, I had to keep my focus carefully in case I lost control. Lucía was very excited by our talk, murmuring about my cock here and there as it filled her over and over, and I was hoping we could cum together if I held out. Easy to do with a condom on, but so difficult as her delicious pussy squeezed and rubbed my bare skin.

I imagined what my cock saw before it as it pushed into her, moving forward and backward with the force of my hips, tilted a little downward and I got onto my knees and bent her pelvis towards me. I could feel the walls clench just as Lucía let out a moan, and often she gave a gasp as my cock tapped on her cervix.

My head was on her left shoulder, hands holding her buttocks from below to give me the right angle, and I turned to her ear and asked softly "How does that feel baby? Does that cock feel good?"

She could only moan in agreement.

"Do you want me to stop?" Now would be a great time to get a condom.

"Oh nooo... I am just getting to know him well, your cock..."

She seemed excited by the idea, thrusting back against me, and I picked up a little speed.

In, out, in, out, cock, pussy, Lucía, Thomas, both, neither...

I moved my hands to her waist and enjoyed holding her tightly while we fucked. I slowed myself down for a bit, slowed down again, and sucked her nipple while I tried to keep it cool.

Her pussy was really opening up, I could feel how much it was accepting my cock into it, and my pre-cum was spilling and adding to the slush in our joining.

I moved my hands again to her shoulders to pull on her with more force, and shifted my hips down to rub make sure I rubbed at her clit with each stroke. He leaned her head to catch my mouth with hers, suddenly igniting with energy, a sign that she was getting close.

I held myself down, rubbing at her pelvis with mine, letting my cock work its way in and out. I could never let this woman go.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth aggressively as she climbed towards the summit, but I knew that meant she wanted me to start getting aggressive with her. I pushed into her mouth with my tongue to echo what our pelvises did, as my strokes became a little more forceful, regular, hitting the right spot.

I pulled back to ask, "You want me to grab a condom?" knowing full well how ridiculous a question this was at this juncture, where words barely had meaning.

Lucía moaned first a little, taking in breath, and began to move against me with greater force. She shook her head, her eyes closed as she tried to focus on the orgasm kindling in her.

"You want me to pull my cock out?" I grunted.

"No, NO," she said, "you have to cum inside me. Please. You have to. Please cum inside me."

I know it's risky, but it's such a big turn-on when a women begs for that. I placed my hands under her big hips and gripped her, driving in at the angle I could feel she needed. Her pussy opened up even more, wetness spilling over, and it felt like her whole body in fact opened itself up to me.

One, two, three, four more strokes, and Lucía tensed up, pulling me in as far as she could, and a howl of pleasure pulled itself out of her.

The boiling at the base of my cock gave me the signal to plow away, and I just barely held myself over the line as she called out, barely making sense as the orgasm washed her away,

"yes yes YES corre CORRE cum please cum, yes god please cum inside me your cock I love your cock please put it in me your cock yes, yes, Ah Ah, please fill me up, fill me, OH ah your, oh your cock" and slid into noise as she exploded, and her body fell into a tight ball of contracting muscle, sweat, and cum.

Then my cock, its name called, stood and gave its best performance. I let out a groan and pressed my forehead into the pillow as I lifted her hips off the bed into mine. I saw stars.

Rope after rope shot from my cock and painted Lucía inside. My cum filled her, my cock now bathing in white, and we kissed and kissed while I held it there. She hummed and murmured and spoke softly to me, softly to the cock that did this, thanking us for this cum, this feeling, and smiling and kissing I dropped my weight slightly onto her hips as we felt each other with every arm and leg.

I rolled off, and Lucía grinned.

"Good? Good for you?" she asked.

"Oh my Christ in heaven." was all I could say. I was out of breath still. "You've never asked me to cum inside you like that before." When I had a condom on, yes, but not like that. Never like that before.

"I did not know him so well," she gestured down, "but now that I do, I invited him in."

I couldn't help but laugh, and hugged her close. We had many strange conversations, her and I, but they all feel right with the woman you love. I think we had gotten to know each other a little better here, too, crossing a boundary while clutched together. We would have to have a strange conversation soon about our future, as I thought about the cum inside her. What would it mean if we kept this going? We'd be thinking up more names, that's certain.

But for now, we cleaned ourselves off with a spare roll of tissue paper, and fell to murmuring. Cool air brought us back from sweating creatures into normal human form, and we crawled below the sheets to drift off.

"Goodnight, Cock," she said, getting the last word in, and I could only smile.