The Man with the Wet Dick

Story Info
Normally we'd put on a condom, but we're enjoying ourselves.
2.6k words
4.61
23.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~

My 3rd story.

How does the dynamic between the characters feel? Does the sex move at the right pace? I'd love to improve with feedback.

Thank you for reading!

~~

"One thing I love about your dick," she let me know in all earnestness, "is just how wet it is."

"What?" I was a bit confused. This was not Tuesday morning before-work talk.

"I'm not sure why, it's just sooo nice. Sometimes I'm a little bit dry at the start, but you seem to produce a lot of pre-cum, so it covers for me. It's very generous."

I gave her a shy smile and a little thank you while I continued to assemble breakfast. Men in general don't get a lot of compliments, and I was pretty bad at receiving them.

But she had a funny way with compliments, always very strange ones-

'you have big beautiful eyes, like a cow' was a favorite,

or 'those quads are making me wet' after I get back from the gym. But, I suppose that's what love is: someone appreciates things about you that you would never think to love in yourself. Like a wet dick.

I served her eggs, toast, and coffee while she did her makeup and we had the rest of our morning chat.

"My big strong man made me breakfast once again," she said as she laughed. "You've got a way with eggs."

I was putting on a shirt, embarrassed I'd forgotten one after the gym, but I still enjoyed the attention.

"There you go again with the weird compliments!"

I sat down to dig in as well. "I mean, thank you, I guess. You're just funny is all."

"Mmmm... you know I just want you to feel appreciated for all you do," she said quietly with a finger on my chest. "And I do appreciate you. A Lot.

Big Strong, Wet Man."

She laughed at my expression.

I walked her out and then prepared for my own workday, as best I could. The truth is I was a little turned on by her random comment, and I got flustered looking for my watch, distracted as I was.

I liked to think I was a spontaneous and take-charge man, the kind who could give her ass a squeeze around the kitchen and have her begging to be mounted with a few growls, but the truth is, she was often the initiator. She let me know she wanted it, and only then it would occur to me to take charge and perform. Half the time we had sex, she would wake in the middle of the night, ravenous, and not let me sleep until she rode out an orgasm.

And in the middle of the night, she was definitely less careful about condoms. Birth control gave her odd reactions, so we relied on rubbers every time. But she got a thrill from starting out with no condom, and then putting one on to be safe. But in the middle of the night, sometimes, she wanted me to hold on for just one more minute, just one, just for her to finish...

Wet. She liked a Wet Dick.

~~~

"Delicious, sweetie!" she said, scraping up some noodles and vegetables I'd prepared before she got home from work.

I shrugged. "It's nothing! Took fifteen minutes."

"But you made me breakfast, you packed my lunch, and then you made dinner. You're a star."

I beamed a little. I did like to perform.

She started picking up the plates. "Why don't you go relax and pick a movie or something while I start washing up, since you did all that today."

Fine by me, but it was going to be hard making it through a whole movie with this woman running through my mind.

Lounging on the couch, laptop on my stomach, I peaked over the edge at her. She was the cutest thing I'd ever seen: smiling, scrubbing away, soap all over. Her brown hair swung gently as she turned this way and that, cut in a bob falling around the middle of her neck. Still in her work clothes, her blouse tucked into men's slacks, it somehow worked perfectly to capture her thin waist and wide, wide hips. She caught me looking at her and gave a nod.

"You look incredibly good while washing dishes" I offered; an odd compliment of my own.

"Misogyny!" she called out, and laughed when I made a start at her off the couch.

"I'll show you misogyny" I intoned darkly as I came up behind her.

But then wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Get out of here" she admonished me, "I've just got a few more to finish"

"Oh, leave it to me later, let's just hang out a little right now"

She dried off and came with me to our bed, smiling as she saw that I left the laptop on the couch. A signal from me that I wanted to really pay attention to her.

She drew the curtains as I laid down- a signal that she wanted to pay attention to me too.

I smiled and took my shirt off, and the subtle little signal was not lost on her as she sat down with a giggle, and removed her belt.

We laid down in our underwear, lights dim, and held each other.

"You know," I started, "your comment earlier got me thinking.."

"Mr. Wet Dick? Mr. Wet Dick has been doing something thinking?"

I laughed. "Yeah... I suppose Mr. Wet Dick has been thinking, about you."

"Thinking what about me?" she tilts her head suspiciously.

"Thinking... you have a pretty wet pussy?"

She gasped. "Me? Wet? Incredibly Wet? Ms. Wet Pussy?"

"Sometimes, yes."

"When?"

"When you're turned on enough. When you're feeling relaxed, cared for, and appreciated."

"Well, that's sort of how I'm feeling right now," she said.

We kissed a little. Then a little more. I gave her a nip on the earlobe, she reached down and found my dick, hardening fast, and rubbed it a little on the outside, before putting her hand into my boxers.

"Just as I suspected!" was her little exclamation. "This dick is wet."

"It's true," I assented. "Help me out of these boxers, they're not helping."

Skin on skin, stomach to stomach, we kissed some more, and I really heated up as she put her hands on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I rubbed her thighs, up and around her buttock, squeezing it but not covering it with my hand. I gave it a grip, and watched her nipple begin to harden.

"You know just what to do.. " she murmured. We kissed some more, and she reached down to grab me.

By now I was, as she had said, a little wet.

She smiled on my mouth and pulled back. "See?" she said. "Just how I like it. You Do have a wet dick." She slid her hand over its length, letting my moisture cover me, and with her other hand rubbed the back of my head.

I pulled her close, and took that wet dick from her, beginning to rub the shaft against her slit. "You're getting pretty wet too, baby. You feel really nice."

"Mmm..." she hummed. I kissed her neck, up by her chin and over her ear, and down to her clavicle. I leg go of my dick, hard enough now to press against her lightly, and teased her nipple with my lip.

"Let's see just how wet," I said quietly, and kissed my way down. She moaned her agreement, and I gave her nipples a minute of affection while I replaced my dick with a finger rubbing up and down her slit.

I slid into position between her legs, giving a light lick to introduce myself, before leaving for a minute to kiss her thighs. Sucking, kissing, and licking gently, back and forth, almost from knee to knee, I gave her pussy only a little attention in between, like flirting with the friends of the girl you really want to know. Her hips moved to register a small note of protest, and I smiled and focused in on my prize.

I gave it two kisses and let her know, "You have a beautiful pussy." She smiled and leaned her head back. Weird enough compliment? I suppose two could play at that game.

"It's true! These lips are just the right size, very even." I nibbled. "And you trim the hair very nicely." I licked. "Perfect clitoris right there." I put the tip of my tongue right on it and pressed, in and up.

She giggled a bit, and then sighed. Before long I had worked my tongue in and out, up and down, and she pressed her hips into my tongue and her thighs over my ears. Sighs turned to moans as I settled into a rhythm: starting at the bottom, dipping my tongue into her hole, licking upwards and pressing into her clitoris with my tongue before covering it entirely at the top. Over and over, first with just the tongue, then assisting with my jaw muscles, then using my hands to pull her towards me and pressing with my neck. And together we worked her pussy until it was wet enough to drink, melting with heat and flexing in time.

Her hands travelled around my head aimlessly, through my hair, before starting to pull and tug. "Oooh, ooohh, baby come here, that's so good but come here." She didn't like to cum on my face, as much as I enjoy it, because she preferred a dick in her when she came. I'm just fine with that, but I do like to tease. I kept going for a few more seconds, stopped for a moment, started again, stopped; she began to beg.

"Baby, baby, please come here, I need you here," she moaned, and I obeyed finally, feeling satisfied that she was ready for it. She pulled me towards her.

"Let me have that wet dick," she muttered.

"You don't want me to grab a condom?" I asked, facetiously.

"Just for a second, just, for a second, c'mon... " she trailed off while tugging my dick between her open thighs, lining me up.

"Ok, just for a second," I said as I leaned over, took the thing in my own hands, and entered her.

Wet, wet, wet. There was nothing like it without the rubber between us, as the head sat perched on a wet slope just inside her. I waited for a moment to get the go ahead to move forward, but she was already pulling, no thoughts of slowing down in her mind, and I pushed to the back of her as if I was sliding downhill.

"Mmmmm..." was all she had left, "Mmmm baby..."

Rubbing and kissing her, tracing her jaw and neck, I soaked it all in, her legs up on my back, her scent in my nose. Truly nothing like it, being inside the woman you love.

I pulled back, thinking I might tease her for a minute with some more slowness, but I quickly dismissed it. She was close, very close, too turned on for games, and she was going to have it now. She looked me in my eyes, hungry, and I knew what to do.

A gentle rhythm emerged between us, and as we progressed I pulled out less and less with each stroke and increased the force gently. Her pussy opened up to me as she moaned, her hips flexed a little more with every minute of thrusting, her hands traveled a little more over my back, never quite settling in one spot for long, as I began to grind my pelvis into her clitoris.

Our pressing became urgent, with a lot of force as we rubbed and rubbed, our movements fluid, her voice was climbing and she gulped and gasped. We lost our rhythm for a moment and I gave a few good pumps, pulling out all the way as we slowed down, before pressing in once again, and we trekked up the summit together.

"Baby," I whispered in her ear. "Do you want me to stop? Do you want me to get a condom?"

"Noo o o..." she trailed off, "No o o o, don't stop, keep this up please just a minute longer, just don't cum yet..."

I was in a bit of danger, turned on as I was by how wet we were. The sweat was beginning to fall from us, and our mixture was practically spilling on the bedsheets. I had to slow down just enough to let the water boiling in me cool off, but not so much that she cooled off too. Pulling out to the edge, I kissed her, and she kissed me deeply, and I invaded her mouth with my tongue as I slide back into place.

This time, the urgency was immediate in her hips, and her voice began to break on its way up.

"Oh baby," I was at her ear again, "you want me to pull out?"

"Please, please, keep it there, fuck, I'm almost,.. " was all she could get out.

I was barely there as well: the thought of that risk, of fucking to this point with nothing between us, was now only part of the mounting tension at the base of my dick. Pre-cum can have semi-active sperm in it, and she had taken as much pre-cum as I could give. We were at the point of no return.

I was panting with the effort, flexing my stomach to hit the right angle, consumed inside her pussy, and she rubbed and rubbed against me and began to tense all over. Her hands couldn't find a way to hug me tight enough, switching again from my shoulders to crossing over me to my hips. I moved mine from her shoulders to under her buttocks, and lifting her slightly I entered as deep as I possibly could.

I positioned my bare cock right at the opening of her cervix, and in that position her moans erupted to an open call,

"oh, oh, oh YES, cum inside me, oh oH, cum inside me please, Oh Uh, OH OH UH AH AHH AHHH" she went, giving me the signal to start pumping as well.

Now I could really pull out, and slam back in, and I gave her everything I had, as fast as I could, as she orgasmed I pushed us to another level, all body and no thought, just the image of my cum filling her, the sound of her voice, and she was calling me, calling my name, begging and moaning and asking for it, thrusting and calling, begging for cum inside her.

I pulled back and filled her, pulled back and filled her, pulled back and filled her.

I flew off the edge, cumming, and plowed my head into the pillow next to her, and I was erupting and groaning, pouring it all into her.

I could hear her as I came to my senses, practically bent in half as I was on my knees holding her pelvis off the bed with my hands on her buttocks, my dick pointed down into her, and I could feel it flowing in, she was moaning, and then humming gently, and then finally I lowered her back down as I caught my breath.

"What do you," I got out, in between kisses and breaths in, "what did you think of that?"

"Mmmm..." was all she had, and she wiggled her hips a little.

"I told you, wet dick, it's very nice."

~~~