Cock Lover: A Lifetime of Pleasure Ch. 08

Story Info
Chapter 8: Josh Tries Me Out.
2.2k words
4.59
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrence looked down at me smiling a mischievous smile. His thick veiny cock filled my mouth. His strong hands guided my head up and down the length of his shaft. I moaned and occasionally pulled off to spit on his cockhead and immediately took it back into my mouth and massaged the underside of his cock with my tongue. He talked to me as I sucked him.

"Fuck, baby," he said with great satisfaction, "suck my cock. You're such a good little bitch. I love it."

His head fell back on the couch cushion and he closed his eyes and moaned as I pulled off his cock, took it in my hand and sucked his balls one by one, letting him hear them plop from my mouth and I sucked them so forcefully.

Then, I stopped sucking him and stood. My knees were red from grinding into the carpet so long. Terrence opened his eyes and moaned, "Don't stop, baby...please don't stop. Feels so good."

I smirked and said with a certain amount of authority, "Sorry, Terrence dear, I'm going on strike. No more sucking, no more fucking...until you keep your promise."

Grinning and acting as if he was getting frustrated, which he wasn't as it was just an act, he said, "I'll hook you up, baby. I promise."

I began dressing and he said, "You mean it, don't you?"

Pausing after buttoning my jeans, I looked over at Terrence and said flatly, "I do mean it. You promised to hook me up with some of your friends...a young man has to make a living."

Fondling his own still-hard cock, Terrence called out, "Awe, come on, Jamie. At least finish what you started."

Smiling coolly, I pointed at his throbbing hard cock still wet with my own spit and I let him know, "I'll finish that when you finish keeping your word. Set me up something profitable and fun and I'll let you get rough with me."

Terrence rolled his eyes as I walked out the door to head back to my apartment.

A couple of days went by and I got a call. My cell phone was on silent and I almost missed it. Luckily for me, I didn't.

"Hello," I replied as usual.

"Is this Jamie?" came a cool, husky voice.

"Yes, it is. Who's this?" I asked curiously.

He hesitated and then answered, "This is Josh. Terrence gave me your number."

I smiled and shook my head. He'd come through...maybe.

"Well," I began to say, "did he now? What can I do for you?"

Hesitating again, Josh said, "Well, Terrence says you're a lot of fun and you like black guys."

"That's right, I absolutely love them," I said as sultry as possible.

"Well," he said, "I've got some clients and buddies coming in for a big meeting this weekend and they want a little gangbang with a pretty little white boy slut and Terrence says you're the one."

I said nothing for a brief moment and finally answered, "Why don't we meet and discuss this job...I might be willing to give you a sample of my skills if you think it necessary."

He hesitated and then conceded, "Okay, the party'll be at my house. Why don't you come here and you can get familiar with the place. It's an all weekend engagement."

"I can be there anytime to talk to you," I told him.

He suggested, "I've got to run home this afternoon at 2:00 and will be home a couple of hours. How about that?"

"Sure, I'll see you then," I assured him.

"Great, I'll text you my address," he informed me.

At two o'clock that afternoon, I showed up at his home in the fashionable part of midtown and he met me at the door in a linen suit. Josh was professional and dressed the part. Instinctively, I stared at his crotch and saw he was carrying quite the package between his legs. I followed him into the great room. It was indeed a large, cavernous room, high ceilings and brightly lit. The furnishings were modern and stylish. He was wealthy. Everything in the room was quality, high priced.

He sat on a large plush sofa and leaned back and motioned for me to sit in a chair opposite him. He looked at me said with a smile, "Well, you're pretty, I'll give you that."

Acting as if I was blushing, I replied, "Thank you, I'd like to think I'm hot enough."

"Stand up," he ordered me politely.

I did and he motioned me to turn around, like a model would, so I did.

"Take your clothes off, all of them," he demanded.

I began undressing, but slowly, in a sultry sort of way. He watched me carefully. My cock was getting hard and he noticed that. When I was fully undressed, he motioned me to turn again.

"Stand with your back to me," he commanded me.

I did and he stood and walked up to me, touching my ass. He reached around from behind me and took hold of my cock and stroke it gently. As he stroked me, he leaned in and kissed my neck and licked my earlobes.

Finally, he whispered into my ear, "Get on your knees, baby, and take my cock out."

I turned and looked at him. He was smiling, his white teeth gleaming.

I sank to my knees and put the palm of my hand to his growing bulge and rubbed it. His cock only grew harder. I reached up and pulled his zipper down and fished his cock out of his pants. It was gorgeous. Thick, veiny and heavy, I put it in my mouth immediately. It filled my mouth and throat to their capacity. It was huge. I sucked and jacked him at the same time and looked up in his eyes. He was satisfied so far. I gagged and choked on him to excite him. He grabbed my head and shoved his cock all the harder toward the back of my throat. I was breathing furiously through my nose. He finally let me rest a second and he pulled me to my feet.

"Let's see about that little pink hole of yours," he said with a smirk.

I squirmed and hugged up against him and wrapped one leg around his leg. He leaned into my ear and licked the inside of it and whispered, "You're hot as fuck, Baby. I'm gonna fuck you today but I'll make it worth it to you."

I purred back, "Mmmmm....please do, Daddy. Fuck my little hole hard....please."

He led me out of the great room and down a hallway to a large bedroom, his master bedroom. He led me to the bed and ordered me, "Undress me."

I immediately began removing the remainder of his clothes. His dark skin was a contrast to the white linen he wore. He was muscular and taut. His body was immaculate. In no time, I had him naked and erect fully, his long, thick cock staring me down, daring me to feast on it.

I looked up at him and he grinned and before he could grab the back of my head, I lifted his heavy cock out of the way and began licking his balls. He moaned and put his head back and stared at the ceiling. His balls were large and heavy and hung loosely in his ball sack. I sucked one ball in and held it, tonguing it until he cursed. His balls felt good in my mouth and after I'd thorough covered them in my spit, I took his thick cock into my mouth and began to work my mouth up and down on it. He moaned and his breathing grew hard and labored. I moaned and mumbled with my mouth full of his meaty dick. I sucked him for what seemed like hours when he finally suggested he lube up my asshole.

"Hey, Baby," he grinned, "how about we get that fuckhole of your nice and slick. I want to slide in without you bitching and crying like a girl."

That turned me on. He walked over to the bedside table and opened the top drawer and pulled out a small bottle of liquid lube. He looked at me and said, "Get on your hands and knees, we'll start from there."

I did as I was ordered, firmly panting my knees and palms down in the soft mattress. He stood there watching me, knowing I was eager to be fucked. He pulled a Magnum condom out of the drawer. He unwrapped it and began stretching it over his engorged cock. After he'd pulled the rubber all the way on, he squirted it with lube and took his place behind me.

He put one very firm hand on my shoulder and used the other hand to steady his veiny cock as he inserted it into my ass.

"Push, Baby, push," he said indicating that he wanted me push out with my sphincter muscles so that I could handle his cock better. I did push and within a few seconds, his cock head pushed passed my hole and into my bowels. I felt completely full as if my very insides were trying to push Josh out of me. He picked up his pace after a few minutes and he was moving in and out of me easily. His heavy, large nuts slapped against my ass and my own nut sack. It was so fucking erotic.

He said nothing at first, just grunted and moaned. Then he pulled out and I could feel a rush of cool air invade me.

"Climb and ride me, bitch boy," he ordered me. I complied.

I climbed atop Josh and grabbed his cock and held it stiff long enough for me to lower myself down on it. Once he was safely and fully inside me, I began to ride him. He was deep inside me and I could ride up and down his shaft without fear of his cock slipping out of me. As I rode I jacked my own cock. He encouraged me.

"Stroke it, Baby," he goaded me.

I moaned and kept stroking my cock. He fucked me so deep that he was hitting my prostate after a bit. As he fucked me, I felt my legs tense up and my abdomen was tightening. He felt it too.

"Oh, fuck, you dirty little mother fucker, you're about to squirt," he said with a broad grin on his face.

I intensified my stroking as he talked.

"Squirt that nasty little white boy cum for me, bitch," he teased me.

I felt that urge down deep inside me and grunted viscerally, "Oh, fuckkkkk?"

As I grunted and yelled out my ecstasy, "I shot a built up load of cum, eggshell in color, all over Josh's chest and stomach. My cum made a peculiar sight on his dark skin.

He flipped me over and off of him and onto my back. He climbed between my legs and hiked each leg over each of his shoulders and balanced me just so and plunged into my ass once again. I was loose and wet and he had no trouble fucking my hole. While we fucked, we talked to one another.

"You like this, bitch?" he asked.

I groaned, "Yes, sir, I do."

He moaned as he kept plunging in and out of me and asked, "You want to be my bitch, Baby?"

I'd said anything in that moment and did, "Yes, sir. I'll be your bitch."

He was almost breathless but still could get his words out as we fucked, "You want to live here with Daddy and be good to me and my friends?"

I nodded furiously as I felt his cock throbbing inside me and answered, "Yes, sir. I want to be your slut wife...your whore...make your friends happy when you want me to."

With that, he suddenly pulled out of my ass, jerked the condom off and flung it to the carpet and plunged his uncovered cock back into my asshole. I was momentarily confused but didn't give a fuck.

"Good, Baby," he declared, "because Daddy is fucking horny and I'm gonna breed your ass...seed it...if you were a girl...I'd be getting you pregnant right now."

I moaned and licked my lips and he leaned in and forcefully French kissed me, his strong, thick tongue sucking mine and exploring my mouth. His momentum was building. My hole was sloppy and wet, his balls slapped against mine and the sensual, sexual sounds of sex reverberated throughout the room as did the strong smell of sex which hung in the air.

I broke our kiss and leaned into his ear and whispered, "Please, Daddy, fill my pussy up. I need it. I want it. I need my man to breed his girl."

That prodding did the trick. He tensed up. He calves and thighs tensed and he began to groan and curse, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum..."

And he did. His cum exploded into my ass and I could feel his warm, thick cum squirting into my ass, filling me with extreme amounts of slick, gooey cum. He kept pumping into my ass using his own cum as lubricant after a minute or two and soon he shot another load. Finally, he collapsed on top of me, completely spent and exhausted. As he pulled out, I felt so much cum pour out of my asshole, I marveled at the sheer amount of it. The bed sheets were covered in cum.

He got up and smiled and stroked his still semi-erect cock and started toward the bathroom. He turned and announced, "I have guests coming this weekend. Be ready."

I would be.