Jacob Ch. 01: the Dominant Couple

Story Info
Twisted Tales: after being dumped jacob met dominant couple.
14.6k words
4.8
21.9k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,361 Followers

Twisted Tales

The Dominant Couple

Jacob I

Jacob walked down the grey carpeted stairs, dressed in blue jeans and a black t-shirt. As he reaches the ground and turns his head, he sees everyone sat in the living room.

It was strange, Jacob was happy to see everyone but knew it was a sad occasion. It was their groups going away party. "The Twisted" they called their little group.

Their group consisted of Jacob and his girlfriend Bridgette. Their friends Sasha, Kieron and Oliver, and finally Jacob's older brother Theo.

Ever since they were kids they have been mates, not being the most popular people in the world they formed their own group.

However, this night marked a significant night. Bridgette was moving to start university in Leeds, Kieron and Oliver were moving in together to Birmingham and Theo was moving to London to start a new job.

Only Jacob and Sasha were remaining in Manchester and they have all met at Jacob and Theo's parents' house for one last gathering.

Jacob looked at Bridgette who was sat on the sofa, she had turned into a beautiful, sexy woman and since turning 18 her and Jacob had finally started having sex.

Jacob knew he was still a bit dorky, slim and pale and standing only at 5 foot 9, his short brown hair wasn't styled and he couldn't grow a single bit of facial hair. He had hair on his body and pubes but that was it. He was just grateful that Bridgette didn't dump him when she became even more beautiful.

Bridgette was short, slim and beautiful. She didn't have the largest chest, but she had a very toned arse from going to the gym for the last year, an activity Jacob never got into. She had long brunette hair and amazing brown eyes.

"About time you came down!" Theo joked and put his arm around his younger brother.

Theo was manlier and cooler than Jacob, but his loyalty to his brother never faltered. He was two years older, bulkier and better looking, but he was a nice guy. Never getting on with his rugby mates that Jacob hated. The fact that they bullied Jacob meant that Theo hated them as well, but he didn't let that affect his passion for rugby.

"Sorry, was just getting dressed." Jacob said back to him and patted his brother on his back.

"At least you're here now." Bridgette said with a smile and planted her lips onto Jacobs'.

He looked into her eyes as she moved away, God I love you, he thought to himself.

They all sat around a table, having their low percentage beers as the night started.

"So," Oliver said, "Jacob and Sasha, you're the last two staying here hey, you still going to meet up a lot?"

Jacob looked at Sasha, she was a little plumper than Bridgette with long jet black hair and her usual purple lipstick. She always had dark makeup and wore dark clothes, although she nearly always wore baggy clothes, the rare occasions she hasn't, Jacob has mentally acknowledged her curvy yet great body.

"Yeah," Sasha said in her soft voice and a smile, "I'll be over all the time."

Just as Jacob goes to reply he sees Sasha's attention goes across the room as his mum, Isla, walked in.

"Hey kids, everyone having a good time?" She said.

Jacob's mum and dad were childhood sweethearts, something he wants him and Bridgette to be. She was dressed in a comfortable dress and her red hair fell down to her lower back.

"Great, thank you." Sasha replied.

"Can I get you all anything?" Jacob's mum asked.

"No mum, we're good." Jacob told her.

"No problem, if you need anything just call me or your dad." Him mum said with a smile and then left.

"Right," Kieron said, "Who wants to play some games?" He asked and grabbed the PlayStation controller. Oliver reached over for the second controller and they loaded up a game.

Jacob and Kieron used to be best mates, having known each other since they were 5 years old. However, since he started dating Bridgette and spending more time with her, Kieron and Oliver have become closer. Which made Jacob a little jealous, but he was happy with Bridgette.

With his hand on Bridgette's' smooth thigh, the group had a fun, gaming evening.

Bridgette was never much of a gamer but she watched Jacob as he played one of the gangster games. When he drove past a prostitute on the game that stood at the side of the road she gave out a little sigh.

"This game is so mean, having prostitutes in it, I don't think we should be playing this." She said and the guys of the group let out a joking sigh and laugh.

"What would you like to play?" Jacob asked her, wanting to keep his girlfriend happy.

"Kiss ass." Kieron laughed out and the rest of them burst into laughter.

"What about the fighting one?" Bridgette asked, the only game she was any good at.

After a few minutes of talking they agreed to play the fighting game, first was Jacob against Bridgette and they chose their characters.

"Jacob," Theo said, "You're picking Sherry as your character?"

Jacob looked at his brother and laughed.

"Hey, she's hot and the best fighter on the game." He said confidently.

The game was definitely sexist, given that the Sherry character had long brunette hair, giant tits and she only wore a skimpy bikini.

"Excuse me?" Bridgette joked and hit his arm causing the group to go "Oooohhh".

For the next few hours the group played, had a few drinks and had a great last night together. As midnight came, they all said their sad goodbyes.

I wonder when we will next all be together? Jacob thought to himself as he watched them get into their separate taxis. Leaving Jacob, Bridgette and Theo in the doorway.

"You two want to stay up a little longer?" Theo asked.

Feeling a warm, soft hand grip onto his, Jacob looked at Bridgette who was smiling at him with her seductive eyes.

"Erm, we're going to go to bed." Jacob replied, feeling a little tipsy and not realising how obvious he is being to his older brother.

"Alright, alright," Theo groans, "I'll leave you to it."

Jacob holds Bridgette's hand tighter and they run up to his room.

As soon as the door is closed he turns and kisses his girlfriend, opening his mouth he slides his tongue against hers.

"Mmm." Bridgette lets out a little moan as they kiss.

She is clearly a little tipsy as well as she stumbles when they make their way to the bed. Jacob quickly pulls Bridgette's top over her head and unhooks her bra, revealing her small yet perky tits.

As he gropes them she starts to unbuckle his jeans, both moaning into the others mouth as they continue.

In a matter of minutes both 18 year olds were naked and on the bed, Bridgette lay on top of Jacob, her warm, soft body feeling great against his.

She leans up and smiles down at him, pulling her hair back, Jacob moans when he watches her start to move down his body.

When he looked down he saw her holding onto his rock hard, 5 inch cock in her small hands.

"Oh god, Bridgette." Jacob whispered in a moan.

"Shh, don't be so loud." She whispered to him as she slowly stroked his thick cock.

He watched in absolute awe as his girlfriend opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his painfully hard cock.

"Ooooh fuuuckk." Jacob moaned louder than intended.

"Mmmm." Bridgette moaned, vibrating his cock on her mouth.

He watched her soft, wet lips bob up and down half of his cock. The feel of her spit covered tongue running around his shaft and head felt fucking amazing.

Suddenly, Jacob's eyes shot wide open and he jerked up when he felt one of Bridgette's fingers push up and press against his arsehole.

"Wooaahh what are you doing?" He whispered to her and clenched his arse cheeks.

Bridgette brought her mouth away from his cock, leaving it glistening with her spit.

"What?" She said with a cheeky smile, "I thought we would try something new."

"Well, sorry but I'm not into that." Jacob told her, amazed that she would've wanted to even try that.

"Fair enough," Bridgette whispered and then moved up to straddle Jacob's body, "Where are your condoms?"

"Top drawer." He said to her with a smile.

He stared at Bridgette's small tits and toned body as she leant over and pulled a condom out. She sat just below his cock as she put it onto him, followed by her moving up and sitting down on his dick.

"Oooh yeah." Jacob moaned from the warm feeling of his girlfriend's tight pussy sliding up and down his cock.

"Oh god, I've been horny all night." Bridgette whispered in a moan and leant down to passionately make out with Jacob as she bounced up and down his cock.

Jacob just lay there, grabbing Bridgette's firm arse as he enjoyed the feeling of her riding him.

They both started to moan into the other's mouth as Jacob felt his orgasm building.

"Bridgette, I'm gonna cum soon." He whispered.

"Okay." Bridgette whispered back and nodded at him, continuing to ride his cock.

"Ooooooohhhhh." Jacob moaned, his entire body tensed up as the feeling of her tight pussy sent him over the edge. He started to twitch and shake as he filled the condom with a heavy load of cum.

"Mmmm, my turn." Bridgette whispered and kissed him.

"No problem." Jacob said with a smile.

He watched her jump off of him and lie down, after taking off his condom he moved between her legs, staring at her tight, wet pussy.

Extending his tongue, Jacob began to swirl his tongue all around her pussy, tasting her delicious nectar.

"Up a bit." Bridgette whispered.

Doing as instructed, Jacob started to flick his tongue a little higher and then pushed two fingers deep inside of her.

"Ow!" Bridgette burst out, "Be a bit gentler."

"Sorry." Jacob whispered and continued to finger her whilst flicking his tongue aimlessly around her pussy.

For 20 minutes Jacob kept trying to please his girlfriend until he felt her legs start to tense up and he knew he was about to make her cum.

Her hand reached down and gripped onto his short brown hair.

"That's it, just like that." She whispered and Jacob started to finger her faster and harder and licker her more aggressively.

She released his head a little and Jacob kept going until he heard her moan louder and finally cum from his tongue.

"That was amazing." Bridgette gasped out and breathed heavily.

Jacob moved up and kissed her before lying down, wrapping his arms around her and spooning his girlfriend they both quickly fell asleep.

It was two days later when Jacob saw Bridgette next, he was stood outside his house in the sun waiting for her to arrive. She was going to uni that day and was stopping to say bi before she left. They had agreed he would go visit her in 3 weeks' time.

When she pulled up and got out of the car Jacob saw by the look on her face she was upset about something.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he rushed over to her.

Jacob went to wrap his arms around her and comfort his girlfriend, but her hand lightly pressed against his chest and kept him back.

"We.... We need to talk." Bridgette whispered, looking at the ground and shaking slightly.

No, Jacob thought, she can't be doing this. He spotted a few tears from Bridgette's face crash upon the pavement.

"I've been thinking," Bridgette said between sniffs and a break in her voice, "I think it's best if we separate."

There it was, Jacob's whole world seemed to stand still and he felt completely alone as he took in her words.

"W...w...why?" He stuttered out, feeling completely blindsided.

"We're going to be so far apart," She whispered and wiped her nose, "And I think it will be good for us, to try being on our own a little."

He could see her hands shaking and she still refused to look into her eyes.

"Please don't do this," Jacob whispered and his voice broke, "Please."

"I'm.... sorry," Bridgette whispered, "Bye Jacob."

Say something! Jacob screamed in his head, don't let her leave! But his body remained frozen. His tear filled eyes just watched as Bridgette got into her car and without looking back, she drove off.

Jacob ran inside and slammed the door.

"Has she gone?" His dad asked from the kitchen.

"Yes!" Jacob shouted and ran to his room.

Slamming that door he threw himself onto the bed and burst into tears. His heart broken and unable to catch his breath, he lay there for hours.

The next day, Theo moved down to London. Jacob managed to drag himself out of his room to say bye but then went back to his bed.

It took weeks for Jacob to feel anything close to normal. He was heartbroken, he just wanted to call Bridgette, to hear her voice, to have her back.

When his phone started to ring he jumped at it, hoping to see Bridgette's name, however it was Kieron.

"Hi." Jacob replied bluntly when he answered.

"Hiya mate, how you doing?" Kieron asked, not having spoken to each other since the going away party.

"Have you heard that Bridgette dumped me?" Jacob asked.

There was a slight pause before Kieron replied.

"Yeah, I spoke to her the other day." He said.

"How.... How is she?" Jacob asked, hoping she was regretting the decision.

"She was... okay," Kieron replied, not the answer Jacob wanted, "What are you up to?"

"I'm just at home." Jacob replied, really not fancying a conversation.

"Why don't you come to mine and Oliver's place, take your mind off it?" Kieron asked.

Jacob knew that his friend was just trying to help, but the last thing he wanted was to spend time with people that would just feel sorry for him.

"No, it's okay, I'll stay here." Jacob replied, choosing to wallow in his own pity.

"Come on mate, maybe we can find you another girl, you know the saying," Kieron suggested, "Best way to get over a girl is to get under another."

Jacob let out a little laugh at this, smiling for the first time in weeks.

"You know I can't talk to girls." Jacob joked back.

"We can help with that." Kieron said with some hope in his voice.

Should I? Jacob pondered for a moment.

"No, I'm sorry, maybe in a bit." Jacob told him.

"Fair enough, call me if you need me." Kieron said and the two friends put their phones down.

A few hours of sitting in silence Jacob started to get lost in his thoughts.

Could I try and be with another girl? He thought, I can't imagine being with anyone other than Bridgette... but that would show her. But I am terrible at flirting.

He spent a few minutes thinking when an idea came to him. He reached out to grab his laptop and searched "Dating sites."

Most of the ones he found you had to pay for and without a job he knew they weren't an option. Eventually he found one that looked legit, it was called "Love Lookers".

He uploaded a photo of him that he liked and filled in the online registration form.

Name: Jacob Kenly

Age: 18

Height: 5 foot 9

Build: Slim

Occupation: Unemployed

The next question took Jacob a few minutes to think of an answer, Looking for? He said to himself. Attempting to be honest he started to type.

Looking for: Recently single, looking for someone I enjoy spending time with and can have fun with.

He finished his profile and it went live.

For about half an hour Jacob looked through profiles of women within a 50 mile radius but never got the courage to message any of them. Eventually, he decided he was just as bad online as he was in person and turned off his laptop.

Playing a few games to distract himself, Jacob eventually went to bad, still feeling sorry for himself.

The next morning he woke up, checked his phone and saw he had a notification on his emails. Clicking on it, he read that he had received a message from the Love Lookers website.

Someone's messaged me? He thought and smiled to himself. He quickly grabbed his laptop and loaded it up and went onto the website.

Clicking on the messages he saw that someone called Denise had messaged him. Without reading the message he clicked onto her profile and let out a gasp at what he saw.

He put her photo onto the full screen and found himself looking at a very attractive, older, black woman.

Being young and from a small town near Manchester, Jacob never knew any black people, he was also surprised that this 40 year old woman (as it says on her profile) messaged him.

Finally clicking on her message he read.

Denise: Hi there Jacob, I hope you don't mind me messaging but your profile interested me. Message me back if you ever fancy a chat.

Jacob kept looking at the older, black woman, he would be lying if he didn't say she was extremely attractive. So, with nothing to lose, he started to type back.

Jacob: Hi Denise, I don't mind at all. I just wanted to double check you knew I was 18 as I wouldn't want to waste your time

He waited for a minute or two when a reply came back.

Denise: Oh no, I knew... I prefer younger men. I hope my age isn't a problem?

She likes younger men? Jacob thought to himself and felt his cock start to grow.

Jacob: That's not a problem at all, how are you doing?

Denise: Very well, even better when I saw you replied to me. Tell me, what's a young, attractive man like yourself doing on here? You must get girls left and right.

Jacob was flattered by her compliment and without even thinking he just replied back honestly.

Jacob: Truthfully, I just got dumped. I have no idea how to flirt with girls so thought this would be my best chance.

As soon as he hit send he regretted it, reading it back he thought he sounded pathetic.

Denise: Well, her loss in my gain ;) Tell me, where do you live?

A sigh of relief washed over Jacob as he hadn't blown it with this beautiful black woman.

Jacob: I'm near Manchester in a small town, what about you?

Denise: I'm south Manchester.

Jacob: Oh that's not very far to travel then.

Denise: Already trying to meet up with me hey?

When Jacob read that his heart beat out of his chest, once again worried he and ruined the conversation.

Jacob: No, no! I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry!

He waited painfully for her response, suddenly feeling an urge to keep up the conversation with this woman.

Denise: Don't apologise I was only teasing you, honestly, I prefer to meet up sooner rather than later, see if we have chemistry.

Jacob liked this woman, he felt like there was no messing about with her. So, trying to seem confident he replied.

Jacob: That sounds good to me, are you free this weekend? Say, Saturday?

Denise: I most certainly am, however I should tell you... I am married.

Jacob's heart sank when he read that, he most definitely did not want to be someone that a woman cheated with. Although he was a bit gutted as he already liked this woman. Then, another message from her came through.

Denise: But don't worry, he knows what I get up to, in fact he likes it. So there's no secrecy or cheating or anything to worry about.

Jacob was confused by this, not really understand how a man could like his wife talking to other men.

Jacob: Oh right, I must say that has thrown me off.

Denise: Why don't we meet at a bar on Saturday and I can explain it all to you.

Although he was in two minds about it, Jacob was still hurting from Bridgette and thought why not.

Jacob: Yeah, let's do it.

He organised a time and place to meet and it was set, I actually have a date! Jacob thought and couldn't stop smiling to himself!

They days flew by as Jacob got more and more excited about his date, the only problem was that the more excited he got the more nervous he got.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,361 Followers