Cock Over Principles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia slowly calmed down and with it came incredulity. Was he telling the truth? She looked at the woman.

The woman nodded eagerly, "Mas--Nick didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who came here."

Nick called the receptionist and politely asked her to bring him clothes, specifying some measurements he clearly knew very well. He gently stood up and walked towards the confused married woman.

"Regardless, what you saw in here was very unprofessional and I deeply apologize for it."

Nick then bowed towards her.

Mia was taken aback. In front of her was a charming, gorgeous hunk apologizing to a woman he doesn't know, for his own lack of professionalism in a private area like his office--in a company he completely owns. In fact, she was partly at fault for forgetting to knock due to her nervousness. He didn't even bring that up, despite the fact that he could diplomatically use it as a valid argument to avoid having to apologize.

Mia felt like she was evidently witnessing one of the reasons why he was so successful at first-hand; he's abnormally humble for a person of his class. If he wasn't in the handsome-category before (which was impossible because he had undeniably stunning features), then his humble demeanor and his professionalism definitely puts him up there in Mia's eyes.

She replied with good will, "Don't worry about it. I was just shocked. I hope you understand why I reacted so violently awhile ago."

He laughed, "It was a completely valid response. You're here because...?

"I'm a transferee."

He made an 'oh' sound and bumped his fist against his open hand.

"I told my assistant to remind me of that and I guess she forgot," he said, apologizing to her again.

A knock on the door resounded, which instantly reminded Mia of her slip-up again. She blushed. This situation wouldn't have happened if she just knocked first. Stupid. Of course, it wouldn't have happened if the couple wasn't this kinky in the first place.

She secretly looked at Nick, whom she was surprised was looking at her with a smirk and a glint in his eye.

Mia blushed furiously. He was thinking the same thing, teasing her for forgetting to knock first. He broke eye-contact first and muttered, 'come in'. A red-headed girl entered. It was the receptionist.

"Here are the clothes in the measurements you specified, sir."

"Thanks, Anne."

Anne left and closed the door on her way out. He gave the clothes to the naked woman.

"Wear this," He said in a commanding tone, very different from what he used with the transferee or Anne. Mia suddenly felt an oppressive atmosphere permeate through the room, making it slightly difficult to breathe.

"Should we give her this room to change?" Mia asked nervously.

"Nah, there's a dressing room there, just sit here and make yourself comfortable. We'll start with the interview once she's done," he replied.

And the heavy feeling in the room was suddenly gone.

Mia sat in front of his desk and waited for a while; both of them completely silent. Mia found it awkward for some reason, despite not being the type of person who's usually susceptible to that. The girl shyly got out of the dressing room, fully-clothed this time, and handed the vest Mia used to cover her awhile ago. Nick stopped her and said, "Wash them first before returning. It's common courtesy."

Mia refused the offer. Well, tried to.

"No. I insist," he replied with a smile that said 'this is the end of it.'

She felt it too foolhardy to refuse twice, so she said nothing. Nick gestures for the pretty girl to come closer to him behind the desk. She quietly does it without question.

Nick slowly leaned in her ear as he looked directly at her--Mia's eyes, making sure he whispered loud enough for her to hear, "Wait for me to get home, slut. I'll fuck you hard then with my cock, alright?"

Mia's face turned hot. She didn't know why he was looking at her directly as he whispered those extremely obscene words; enough to really paint a picture--but she probably wasn't supposed to hear in the first place. So it probably meant nothing. Even she looks at different people for no reason while she talks sometimes. It's a subconscious thing everyone probably does.

But fuck, was it dreadfully hot. It was wrong for Mia to think that. She was married, he was married, but she'd be lying if she said that sharp, unsmiling gaze along with those words didn't do anything to her.

Nick saw her minute change of expression and confirmed she heard him. Satisfied, he let his fuck-slut leave and started the interview.

"They always mentioned your wife was really pretty--they were right. You're a lucky guy."

Nick looked at her for a while and calmly corrected, "Isa's at home. That woman wasn't my wife."

Mia flinched.

He continued, "Again. All consensual. She knows and she....participates."

As if that helped the growing heat between her legs right now.

"Should we start?"

_________

It lasted two hours, much to Mia's dismay. Her body felt as hot as smelted iron at this point and she wanted nothing more than to just take off her drenched underwear right then and there and mess the fuck out of herself HARD. She was barely conscious through the end when he noticed and asked if she was okay. He checked her rough breathing and asked for her permission to do first-aid. She said yes and his hand immediately held her shoulder in place to keep her steady as he undid the top buttons of her shirt quickly and dexterously with one hand to aid her breathing. The gesture seemed so simple at first glance but he was so smooth with it that you couldn't help but wonder how many times he's done it. With his wife....or his women. Imagining it didn't help the heat either. Fuck.

After she calmed down for a bit, he let her go. He said she got the job because her credentials was the highest from the list anyway and he didn't need to interview anyone else anymore. Mia can come to work tomorrow. The moment she received the verdict, she hastily said her goodbyes and ran away.

Nick looked at her quickly retreating figure and smirked. He could read her the whole time. If he undressed that tight pencil skirt....fuck, he would've surely found her positively dripping. She was basically eye-fucking him the entire interview. She was a lot more receptive to his kinky teasing than he expected--his dick was fucking hard the whole time. He wanted to just get the foreplay over with and rip her buttons apart and fuck her deep on top of his desk.

But he was going to have to wait.

Mia hurriedly ran away from her new boss. This never fucking happened to her before. What was up with that MAN? Was it her imagination or did he want her? Or was that just because he's extremely attractive? That any action seemed like hardcore flirting?

Her husband isn't going to be home until 7pm. She checked the time. It was a quarter to 5. She quickly headed to an empty bathroom in the building and made sure she locked the door. She couldn't even wait to take off her pencil skirt as she spread her legs open to grant her fingers access as she hastily rubbed her clit. She let her underwear slide down to her thighs while she fingered herself roughly. She tried thinking of her husband but somewhere along the line, she found herself masturbating to him.

To Nick. To the gorgeous, fuckable man. To her new boss. To the hot hunk of a CEO who's apparently also kinky as fuck. To the words that came out of his lips as he looked at her. She felt something coming in just under three minutes as she stopped herself from making any suspicious sounds. A tide washed over her whole body and she came hard. It took her a full minute to finally collect herself mentally.

Then the guilt surfaced. She masturbated to someone other than her husband.

'It's okay. It's a fantasy', she repeatedly tells herself. It's basically porn, right? She just fingered herself to some porn--nevermind the fact that she'll see said '"porn," every day on her workplace as his new employee from now on, greeting him every morning.

But that didn't matter, right? It was just a momentary lapse made possible by her definitely coincidental, raw, sexual arousal combined with her raging hormones. She was also probably just turned on by the situation, not by Nick personally. So that wasn't anything bad.

She headed home invigorated and embarrassed about the interview she spent practically glassy-eyed, admiring Nick's physique showing through his suit--though she got the job.

She whipped up some really fancy dinner and celebrated with her husband, opening a bottle champagne when he got home.

Definitely to celebrate, not because she was slightly guilty.

Mia told him how the interview went and that she got the job, minus the few 'details' that transpired in the evening. Her husband, Simon offered to clean up and take care of the dishes. She smiled at his caring and thoughtful actions. He told Mia to sit down and relax.

So she settled in comfortably in the sofa with a bucket of ice cream, enjoying some classic TV. When she came to, her husband was already finished; he hugged her from behind and sweetly kissed her hair and face. Then the kisses started to feel naughtier by nature. Mia obliged and Simon carried her to the bed, albeit with difficulty. They both laughed.

She asked, "Do you have condoms?"

He replied positively. She climbed on top of him said, "Make love to me, Simon."

Simon entered her slowly and let out a gasp as he felt her warm soft canals wrap around him. Mia kisses him energetically, moaning into his mouth. After a bit of thrusting, he said he was close and Mia eagerly pushed herself harder towards her husband, her ass making a loud 'thwap' noise every time it hit her husband's thighs. She looked at her husband. She still wasn't even close. Was she gonna have to pretend again? Suddenly, Nick popped into her mind. The kneeling girl looked addled with orgasms throughout her submission. Maybe Nick always made sure his partners were satisfied. Mia wondered how he would fuck her; how he fucks his wife and that woman in the office. What it feels like to be locked down by his thick, well-toned arms. To feel his chest pinning you down as his strong, flexible hips thrusts deeply inside.....

Shit. She was close.

Her husband asked her, "I felt a shift. Are you gonna cum, sweetheart?"

"Yes! I'm going to cum, baby. Shiiit. Fuck me, Simon." She imagined Nick's face.

Her husband pushed his hips into Mia as they came together.

"That was probably one of the best sex we've ever had, Mia."

Mia breathed deeply and replied, "Yeah, it was." She was being genuine.

Simon joked, "You should switch jobs and nail interviews more often."

A small bout of silence entered their room. Then they both laughed.

"I love you, Mia."

"I love you too," she replied.

Her husband wiped her clean and closed the lights to sleep. Mia was suddenly alone with her thoughts. She didn't want to admit it, but she's got a huge crush on her boss. Not necessarily a realization you want right after imagining him while having sex with your husband. Especially when she's immediately starting work tomorrow. Fuck.

What was she going to do?

________

"Good morning, Anne! Morning, Steve."

Mia saw him greeting his employees one by one. His dark locks were loosely combed on the right side today. He wore a white polo shirt that wouldn't hide his physique even if it was two sizes larger.

He noticed her staring. Mia stopped herself from nervously averting her gaze as she looked at him directly, greeting him good morning. Fortunately, Mia's poker face was extremely good. Plus, her 'work-mode,' also increases her resiliency to outside factors separate from the actual work. Simply put, she's a lot more apathetic when working.

Nick didn't seem to mind though and told her she was going to learn the basics today from Anne, the receptionist.

Mia thanked him for his special consideration and sought out Anne.

"Hey, I heard you're in charge of guiding me through the ropes today. I'm a fast learner so please take care of me." Mia said as she bowed her head; her tone neither rude nor servile. It made her seem very dignified.

Anne chuckled, "You're really straightforward. I like that a lot."

"Then we'd get along well, Anne," Mia replied as she continued, "So where to first?"

___________

"That's basically it. This department is pretty special. We're a small group of elites just reporting directly to our CEO, Nick. We also handle the highest profile cases so no one goes in this floor. If you see anyone, just tell security. They're usually harmless, but they might not be up to good either," she iterated informatively.

Mia made a mental note.

"Oh, and the food from this kitchen is all free. It's a perk--we've got a lot of food here. Anyway, any questions?"

"Not much," Mia replied.

"Feel free to ask anything from me. I'm a classic gossiper, which kinda makes my job the perfect fit for me. Every call goes through me. If you want dirty details on our CEO, I'm the gal," Anne joked.

Mia didn't know whether to laugh or not.

Anne continued, "Speaking of, YOU better watch out. Our boss is spending a suspicious amount of time looking at you sometimes."

Mia looked at her incredulously.

"That's not true." SHE spends a suspicious amount of time looking at him--sure, they meet eyes once in a while but she never caught him looking at her.

"Trust me. I've been working here for awhile. I know whether he's interested or not," she continued after a bit, "Be really careful, that guy is a panty-dropper."

Mia felt her hair raise and put up a calm facade. She replied unhurriedly, "He's good-looking, well-mannered and successful. I'm sure he's popular, but don't worry about me. I'm married."

"Oh, honey. His targets are almost always taken."

Anne leaned in closer and whispered, "I'm not supposed to tell you this. It's your first week and all, but our CEO is kind of freaky. I have seen a LOT of married women fall for his traps--I was friends with one of them."

Mia got curious, "You mean like cheating?"

"Abso-freaking-lutely! They start off as some really nice, gentle housewife. And then he turns them into sluts. Every single one of them--I've never seen him fail once he really targeted them. Exclusively though, the 'slut but only for him' kind of deal--as far as I know, at least.

I asked my friend details about the sordid affair. She knows it was just plain wrong doing it with him while her husband took care of the kids, but she said it feels so good she finds it harder and harder to care these days. I asked her some more details and when I found out he never actually forced her in any way, my sympathy for her dropped down to zero. Eventually, she divorced her husband. I actually don't like our boss because of that, you know?" Anne said, gauging the new employee's reaction with a strange glint in her eyes. Mia didn't notice.

Mia usually wouldn't believe this kind of gossip. They're unreliable and they mostly create a negative atmosphere in any workplace environment.

But she did witness a part of the kinky play. How does she feel about this? She paused to think. Honestly? She was disappointed. Cheating sometimes happen, unfortunately, but that doesn't make it right. To target married women INTENTIONALLY--he must be sick, getting off on power while he ruins marriages. Those sluts had it coming, sure. If they cheated with him or anyone once or twice willingly, they were probably going to cheat in the future, regardless of who it was. She just pitied the husbands who failed to see their wives for what they were.

But Nick could never deny the part he played in it. In her opinion, he probably needs help to resolve some kind of issues. It's a common pattern she's seen in a lot of men. Repressed as a child and they grow up to be a typical power-hungry male who gets off on what--being superior to other men? She thought he was better. All that talk about consent made him seem better. Her crush and admiration was almost completely gone now. Mia sighed. She has certain principles and she'll never give them up for anyone, not even her husband. So she sure as hell won't give them up admiring a man who enables and participates in cheating. Sure, she may be hypocrite, judging from what she imagined during sex last night.

But she wouldn't really do it in real life. It's just that--a fantasy. Now, she's just going to have to cut that off.

"Thanks for the warning, Anne. I'm pretty sure I won't fall for his traps. I DESPISE cheating, you see. I would get it if it were a three-way agreement but that's probably not the case, right?"

Anne replies with a small 'no'.

"That said, I'm an employee. And I'm professional when needed be--"

"What are you guys talking about?" Mia's sentence got interrupted as Anne flinched at Nick's sudden appearance. She greeted him politely. He ignored her as he looked directly at Mia.

She replied, "Oh, I was just thinking how much I look down on you now."

Okay, that probably wasn't professional. In her defense, she really meant nothing. No malice or intent for harm. She's just really, REALLY straightforward.

Nick replied, "Oh....? How so?"

"...Please accept my apologies. I've been told that I'm too coarse, so please forgive me if I'm rude at times. I consider myself to be a professional, and I expect myself to act accordingly. I'm not going to let my personal feelings dictate the work I have to do. So let's not bring this up here at work. Please understand that I mean no harm or disrespect to people who don't deserve it--I was simply stating a fact," she said calmly, her gaze fixed on his.

Nick seemed positively aware of the hidden knife in her words, but his eyes looked more inquisitive at her sudden distant apathy. She didn't find the need to satisfy his curiosity though. Mia bowed to him politely and calmly left the office kitchen.

Nick actually heard a bit of their conversation. He just asked to gather more information. Judging from how she treated him just now, he picked up the pieces. He smirked and glanced at the corner. Anne was still there.

"You thought she threatens your place as my 'quick and easy' office fuck-slut, did you?"

Anna's entire fake persona fell as she tried to explain, "Daddy, I wasn't--s-she was--"

Nick interrupted her, "I don't wanna fucking hear it."

She immediately shut up.

He looked at her and laid down his verdict, "No fucking for 2 months."

"NO, no please. Nick--NOT THAT. I'm sorry. I WON'T--NOT AGAIN. I'll h-help. I'LL HELP YOU IF YOU REALLY LIKE HER," Anne cried, desperate.

"I don't need your help in getting what I fucking want. Similarly, I don't need you meddling to sabotage--as if you could anyway. In fact, you just made the hunt much more interesting. I just punished you because of your audacity to try. I dare you to do so again, baby," his eyes squinted as he said slowly, "You'd be losing a whoooole lot more."

He turned his back calmly and left her there stewing in regret.

He remembered Mia's cold countenance a moment ago. Aww, his newly arrived toy suddenly hates him for playing with other toys. Nick thought about his next approach.

Mia pushed the whole business out of her mind and focused on her work. She'll deal with the others when it actually bothers her. Her primary rule in the workstation: official business comes first. Though, for some reason, Anne avoided her now. Mia could think of plenty reasons why; it's probably got something to do with Nick. She got even more disappointed at this world-class CEO. Was he that petty to ask people to ostracize her just because of what she said in the office kitchen?

She looked at her watch. Work hours ended about a minute ago. Mia didn't even notice the time. She calmly went to the bathroom to freshen up. She went to the corresponding bathroom for women, indicated by the pink symbol on the right side of the entrance. And as she opened the door.....