Cock Over Principles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.....she found herself staring straight at her boss' cock. Her pretty mouth hung open in shock, her body froze completely and Mia's mind went instantly blank as her eyes inexplicably.... instinctively....focused on a single focal point. She was STUNNED at the man's unexpected presence when she knew for certain she had entered the girls' bathroom.

And stunned at the sheer fucking SIZE of that thing--hanging just outside of Nick's pants. His eyes widened out of surprise as well--not that she'd notice when his big, fat, cock caught her full attention for about 5 whole seconds.

She slowly closed the door and quietly mumbled 'sorry'.

Fuck. That cock. That MEATY COCK. FUCK. She didn't know they came in that shape and size. Mia couldn't help but scrutinize the image burned into her mind once again. Again. And again.

The girth on that pole, the length.....the head--FUCK, THE HEAD. She didn't know dicks could be that big and....beautifully proportionate in real life. It sounded ridiculous, but she'll stand by it.

It was beautiful. A pretty cock. She's seen pretty big dicks in the internet, of course. And sometimes, she wished her husband could be bigger, yeah.

But this was big in a different way. The smooth head up to the thick base. Just under that base were his balls. Huge balls. The kind you'd fucking feel when it slaps your pussy as he fucks your ass. It was a stunningly beautiful cock. At any angle and in any lighting. And Mia's pride for being the farthest type of woman most of society expects her to be--a nympho, submissive, men-dependent, 'born to please cock,' all those sexist terms--curbed her from admitting that it was one of the most beautiful sights she's ever seen.

She hates that it was. Because those are the type of unrealistic words you'd hear women say in porn that are entirely catered and made for men. The kind of porn where male pleasure is what's important. The kind where women only take what they are given. Mia hated that. Sex-positive porn for women don't exist in large quantities simply because no one watches them. And when no one does, then no one would create it. Because why create supply for something that has no demand? She couldn't do anything about it. In the end, porn is a business, despite its massive destructive effects for her gender.

But FUCK, that massive cock. Smooth cock. Pretty cock. She wondered if it was because he was promiscuous. Did getting all that pussy somehow moisturize and polish his dick to perfection? Did fucking girls left to right somehow mold that cock specifically to bring more women down their knees? Simon's package barely even contested against its head. What would that monster even feel--and what was up with her thoughts? She stopped herself from spiraling further. Just because of a big dick, seriously? Her own rationality bore its head and scolded, 'Get over yourself, Mia. You have a husband'.

She resumed her calm, at least outwardly, as she waited outside--she didn't even know why she stayed. Was it weird staying after that? She didn't know. Her mind is so blank right now.

He goes out a minute later, fully-dressed this time.

Nick smiled as if nothing was wrong, "Well, that was awkward."

She hummed in agreement.

"Why were you in the women's bathroom?" She asked.

A look of realization appeared on his face. He chuckled, "So that's why. You see the sign over there?"

He pointed at the pink symbol just beside the door--the one for women.

He continued, "That symbol is for men. Someone vandalized and colored it pink three days ago and it still hasn't been fixed. Anne didn't tell you?"

"If she did, do you think I would've made this mistake?" Her words defensively snarky, but her tone still felt pretty normal. Did it? She couldn't really hear herself right now.

He shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe you have a thing for just budging through doors and peeking at men doing their business."

Mia glared at him and spat, "Easy with the accusations."

He smirked, "Same goes for you, baby."

Silence ensued in that narrow hallway. She could smell the soap from his hands cleanly; similarly, he could smell her cologne. Vanilla-scented. Great taste, Nick thought.

She wordlessly headed towards the other bathroom but was forcefully stopped when he grabbed her hand.

He pulled her body to face him and asked, "Is there something we can remove that you don't like....? Why do you seem so mad at me? You're suddenly so cold to me despite us having so much fun during the interview yesterday."

"As a matter of fact, I do have something I don't like. And news-flash, it's you."

"Then tell me what it is about me you hate, Mia." He said, ever so calmly.

Her voice raised, imperceptible to herself as she retorted, "You asked Anne to ignore me just because of what I said, right? And you're asking ME to tell you what it is about you?"

Nick raised his hand to calm her down and replied, "I didn't ask Anne to do anything. Why would I even do that? I'm not that petty, Mia."

She paused. Maybe she WAS thinking too much. She assumed things way too quickly. Plus, maybe Anne wasn't even right. Why was she judging her boss just because of something someone said?

She hesitated for a bit before cautiously asking, "Is it true you...have sex frequently with married women? And that you have your eyes on me that way..?"

Mia prepared for the denial. If it really wasn't true and she was reading too much into it, she was ready to apologize for the misunderstanding.

Instead, she saw him nod his head, agreeing.

"Yes and yes."

His lips touched the palm of her hand lightly. A numbing sensation surrounded the area as she pulled her hand roughly away from his grip.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I don't see the problem. I'm willing, they're willing. That's all that should matter."

He said it in such a confident tone that Mia almost got convinced he did nothing wrong and that she was overreacting. Was she? Why did it matter to her that Nick was fucking married women anyway? It's never going to be her--she's loyal to Simon. So why?

"What about their husbands? They made a vow. You're enabling cheaters and--"

He interrupted, "Why should I care about those fucking losers? If they knew how to make their wife cum, she wouldn't cheat with me. I fuck them up their ass; they're happy. What's wrong with that?"

"Why do you talk like that? It's so.... degrading for women. You are so not the guy I thought you were. I don't know why those married women would sacrifice whatever they have just to be with you--an arrogant, sexist piece of trash," she spat in disgust.

"They take one bite of me and they can't resist. Like you--right now."

He took one step towards her. She shivered, his masculine scent wafting through her nose. Fuck, what was that smell? It's making her legs feel like putty. His strong, hard chest, almost touching her soft ones. She backed off from his imposing stature as he continued,

"You could've left but then you're here. Why is that? I saw you staring pretty hard awhile ago. Did you secretly like what you saw?"

She tried interrupting but he talked over her, "I see right through your facade, Mia. You're a strong woman, but sometimes you wish you didn't have to be. Sometimes, you just want to relax and let the man do the thinking for you, right? And it fucking sucks that society right now made you feel bad about wanting it. How a modern woman should be independent. To not care about what society says."

Mia grew silent.

He paused to let that sink in and continued, "If you really don't care what society says then why would you cage yourself to another man-made category such as a 'modern' woman? Why deny the fact that you're submissive when nothing makes you happier than succumbing? Why are you so ashamed to surrender your dignity to something far greater than yourself? Why deny yourself that pleasure? That kind of primal, archaic need to look for a man you can rely on? The kind of submission where the only thing you have to worry about in that pretty little head of yours is pleasing me. And nothing else. Just me and my cock.

Mia snapped back, "You're wrong. And for your information, this is feeling a lot like borderline harassment. Since you're still here, I assume you don't fire yourself when you harass women. Heck, you probably have, judging from what you're saying about these women."

He laughed, "You seem to be misunderstanding something; this isn't a one-way thing and it sure as hell ain't harassment. Sure, I enjoy fucking reluctant, decent women with great reputations. I love pushing them in boundaries they're not comfortable in, but I never do shit they don't learn to love. They enjoy submitting to me as much I enjoy dominating over them. They live for my pleasure; I live for their unhealthy devotion to my cock. It's a consensual win-win. You're the one so fucking narrow-minded so as to judge my relationships."

Mia was incensed; how dare he accuse her of being narrow-minded? That's the farthest thing she was as a feminist. She retorted angrily, "That STILL doesn't change the fact that you're cheating WITH them. You're HURTING people. Plus, as you've said, they were highly-educated women with great reputations. What gives you the nerve to believe they exist just to have sex with you? What, they can't have private lives separate from you? And the only thing to do is 'live for your pleasure,' and serve cock? As if your dick was that important! That's a lot of nerve coming from a gender who generally has a hard time making women orgasm."

"That's because women choose wrong--It's every woman's first realization after one night with me," he said as he calmly looked at her with overflowing confidence.

"You all choose the guy who treats you right. Marry the nice guy next door. Give yourself to the one who 'gives you what you deserve'. In the end, every grown woman with a functional brain will realize there's more to life than kindness. Pleasure, by far, is what makes life worth living. That's why older women statistically tend to like bigger dicks. That's why marriages fail. And that's why women love me. Tell me, is your husband nice to you?" He asked.

"He is! And he should be the blueprint for every man on earth. If he was, then guys like you wouldn't exist," she answered.

"Oh, I'm sure of that, but do you really want that?" He cockily asked.

"What?"

He asked another question, "Does he make you cum?"

She paused for a second and said, "Of course h-he does. I love him." Mia cursed herself inwardly for stuttering. What goddamn fuckery was this timing?

She added defensively, "In fact, he made me cum hard yesterday." Although it was from fantasizing about Nick.

"And that's something you'll never get to feel, ever. My warm, tight pussy cumming all around your huge cock." What the fuck was she saying?

Fuck. She didn't want to admit it out loud, but she couldn't deny it internally. This was turning her on. Her--a woman who subscribed to no less than a thousand feminist quotes and posters in her life--was getting turned on by the sexist remarks of her boss.

Though, even logically, she had to admit he was also making a lot of sense.

But perhaps that's what she's gradually being forced to think as his words expose her inner doubts and insecurities about her marriage. Furthermore, the argument is so naked and obscene that the image of Nick's cock keeps flashing through her currently sex-addled, unstable mind, and it is definitely NOT helping her already compromised and clouded judgment.

"Bitch, you want it bad," he growled. Mia could feel his solid body push her own over the wall.

Fuck.

His deep voice slowly rumbled, "The more nice and respectable women are, the more they usually have to sacrifice. I know what you're feeling right now. I could practically smell your eagerness to serve since the interview. Many things just hold you back. Believe me, Mia. Surrender to me. Surrender to my cock and all that you sacrifice will be worth it. Trust me. Serve me with every fiber of your being, with every fold in your pussy and just let go. Let go of control, baby. Will you do that for me?" He asked her with the most pleasantly deep voice she ever heard in her life.

"If you don't want me, just walk away. I'll never bother you again. I swear on my reputation."

Mia was dumbfounded. An ultimatum, really? The choice couldn't be simpler. Just walk away, Mia.

Yet her legs were glued to the ground for some reason. She actually seemed to find herself at a turning point in her life as she meticulously contemplated over the outrageous choice. Mia knew instinctively. What she chose here would alter the course of her life. What would happen if she walked away now? She'd call her husband, realize she would never give up a lifetime with him for anyone and tell him she loves him. She comes home to him and they both passionately make love. She'll finally follow her dream of starting her own company. After a few years of hard work, she'll reap the rewards and become a respectable businesswoman at the top of her field, surpassing this insignificant asshole ex-boss who told her she was meant to submit years ago.

If she stayed...and didn't walk away.... she'd most likely be fucked out of her senses, degraded as a piece of fuck-meat for a clearly sexist boss who finds joy in breaking women, molding them to his liking whenever he wants, never to adapt and return to a normal, healthy life.

Two very clear, distinct choices; would she walk away, come home to her loving husband and keep her mind and vows intact?

Or would she throw away all of her principles, submit to this godly man with a godly cock, turn her brain off and be his slut?

Countless thoughts filled her head in a second and the answer became apparent. She groaned for what she was about to do.

"You're a fucking sexist pig. I want you to know that you're probably the worst person to ever walk on earth."

Nick cockily smiled as he heard her utter the words through gritted teeth.

She continued talking as she panted like she was on the hottest place on earth during the hottest day of the summer, "Now.. tell me what to do....tell me what your stupid sluts do...."

He smirked and ordered, "Kneel and worship my cock, bitch."

Her face contorted as she kneeled down and started desperately groping at his pants and belt, trying to get them off.

Nick smiled, his face melting in the absolute pleasure of seeing the proud woman submit.

Mia couldn't take the belt off no matter how hard she struggled and just decided to impatiently smell and nuzzle her face all over his sizable bulge through the pants. He could feel her breathe deeply through the fabric as she made the sluttiest face known to man, Well--to simple, mortal men like her husband. Not to a fucking man like Nick, he's seen sluttier. She was beautiful though. She looked way better in her element, he thought. She rubbed her face and started to lick his cock-bulge through the fabric. God, he was right about her--she was born for this.

Nick laughed, "Hold on, baby. Wait like a good bitch."

For some reason, she obeyed. Mia just continued kneeling as she looked up at him. He undid his belt tantalizingly as he held her gaze completely.

And he let the monster out.

"Fuck," Mia cursed.

She leaned in to kiss it but he roughly held her hair back. Mia hissed at the rough manhandling.

"My sluts don't suck my cock without permission. You're a feminist, right? I'm sure you know and preach about consent," he mocked.

She glared at him.

"So ask. Beg for my permission," he said quietly, almost a whisper.

"Fuck you--"

He cut her off by slapping her cursing mouth with his oversized pole; the force, unbelievably heavy. Mia was startled by the painful, unexpected cock-slap, but she hated how an uncontrollable thrill ran through her entire body as she felt the smooth skin of his tip brush briefly against her lips. She gulped, suddenly parched, but not exactly for water.

He said, just as gently, "Try again."

"I said, fuck you." She spat. It felt great cursing Nick as he tried to tame her. It felt as if she was winning small little victories over him and his unfair pussy-drenching cock, despite him winning the war the moment she kneeled.

His eyes, however, turned glacially cold the next second and Mia shivered, her heated head almost cooling down immediately. She stuttered, "S-sorry." She didn't know why she apologized. Fuck, why did she say that?

He held her hair and gently brushed it with his fingers. He smiled and said, "Good girl." The corners of her lips turned up, uncontrollably forming a giddy smile. Why did that make her so fucking happy?

"Now, ask for it, baby."

She paused and said slowly, "I want to suck you, Nick."

"A little bit dirtier."

"I want to suck your cock, boss."

He put his cock over her face like she was a weighing scale. She could smell the scent of his cock. The source of that masculine smell. God, it smells so fucking good.

"More," Nick asked.

"I wanna fucking THROAT this big, FAT, cock until I'm out of air, PLEASE." Her resistance, almost completely gone as he felt the weight of his cock on her face.

"MORE."

"I WANNA FUCK MY THROAT WITH THIS HUGE, OVERSIZED COCK MORE THAN I WANT OXYGEN IN MY FUCKING LUNGS, OKAY? I NEED IT TO FUCKING BREATHE--SHIT."

"Then suck away, good bitch." He smiled in satisfaction.

She immediately licked from the thick base up to his frenulum and began swallowing the head of his cock.

Nick groaned at the inexperienced but raw cock-blowing as he asked with a hiss, "Do you suck your husband?"

"Fuck, no," she replied before continuing to slurp and slobber on his dick as if she were a traveler in the desert suddenly discovering an oasis.

When every nook and cranny of Nick's cock was dripping with her spit and saliva, Mia began throating his dick and looked up at him. She thought he'd be impressed or moaning out of pleasure.

But Nick simply looked bored. Fear started to crawl into her insides as she sucked harder than ever in an attempt to please him.

Nick laughed internally as he watched her fall for the stupid emotional manipulation trick--despite her multiple degrees, which included psychology. God, he loved turning over-achievers into stupid dirty sluts who thought of nothing but his cock. They usually start out being abysmal at blowjobs.

But boy, Mia was a fucking natural. Despite never having taken a cock in her mouth before, she's managed to deepthroat half of his cock in a span of just three minutes. He's never had a woman this talented. Overqualified for a cocksucker; but later finding out her greatest talent was, in fact, sucking cock. The irony was fucking hilarious to Nick.

He looks down and sees her throating desperately as she struggles to maintain that eye-contact. Mia's expression reminded him of a dog in front of a bone. She didn't know it yet but her mind subconsciously yearned for a compliment or a praise.

Smiling critically, he told her, "Never stop lashing your tongue gently over the head even while deepthroating the entire length."

Mia listened and fixed it immediately. She even changed the pattern every once in a while just to make sure he doesn't get bored. Shiiit. He grabbed his phone and took a video.

"This is a memorabilia of your first time sucking my cock. My girls always regretted not having one, so be thankful."

She mumbles a 'thank you' around his cock.

Nick grabbed her hair and forcefully thrust deep into her throat, keeping her head there as he spat on her face. When she was about to pass out from the lack of air, he pulled his dick back out, slapped her awake and criticized, "You don't talk with your mouth full. Say your thanks PROPERLY this time."

Her own saliva dripped down from the corners of her mouth to her neck and cleavage as her teary eyes searched for the phone's camera and said, "Thank you."