Cock Over Principles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick shivered at the absolute obedience of this feminist wife after the throatfuck. He pats her head gently, "Good girl. Such a good girl."

She closed her eyes and subconsciously relished in the long-awaited praise.

"Now, let's get your pussy checked out, okay?" Nick said, smiling.

Stand up, she heard him order.

Mia absentmindedly complied. She couldn't believe this was happening. She was doing this. She just sucked Nick's fat cock for all she was worth.

And it felt better than sex with her husband.

Sucking his BIG COCK for all she was worth felt so much FUCKING BETTER than her husband's dick in her pussy, intentionally TRYING to make her cum. Nick mercilessly fucking her throat gave her a long-drawn out orgasm--she didn't even know that was possible. It was less intense than an actual orgasm, but it prolonged and extended through her whole nasty make-out session with his dick.

The mild but constant tingle between her legs did nothing to reduce her sexual arousal like a real orgasm though. She still couldn't think straight. He grabbed a handful of hair and roughly pulled her towards his office. She obediently let him as she made no moves to resist.

Nick was pleased to see the sight as Mia grew more and more used to his rough treatment. He pushed her to his desk with her back facing him. Mia felt the cold, smooth wood against her sensitive nipples, the buttons of her vest long destroyed at some point and time she didn't notice.

"Ass up, from behind. Push it towards me. I'm gonna fuck you from behind.

Mia didn't respond. She probably couldn't hear him, he smirked.

A loud 'THWACK' resounded as her ass jiggled from the heavy smack.

She jolted wide awake and arched her back to push her ass towards him. He checked out her pussy. She didn't have a single hair down there, which pleased Nick. He liked most of his girls hairless--he could see the marks better that way.

He spread it open. Fuck, it was dripping wet. Her labia was visibly coated with a thick sheen of liquid. Even just the simple act of spreading it open let the juices flow and drip down her legs. Nick teased her opening before diving in for a taste. He rubbed his entire face between that sweet spot as his hands jiggled her ass around. Fuck, she was delicious. Once he's licked off most of her juices, he buried his face deeper and thoroughly inhaled. Nick loved the smell of good pussy. He usually doesn't go down on his sluts because it ruins the whole 'submission theme' going on, but there are days when he simply craves good, edible pussy. And Mia's body was perfect enough to awaken that. He slowly began to skillfully tongue-fuck her with a bit of fingering.

Mia's mouth opened wide from the stimulation. His rough, calloused fingers along with his wet tongue were digging deep and exploring the wonders of her pussy as he adeptly teased her clit with his thumb at the same time. In just under a minute, she started to feel a clitoral orgasm coming with the constant stimulation and playing--which immediately calmed down as he purposely left her burning at the edge. She whined and pushed her ass higher and closer towards Nick. He kept eating her pussy out, but as soon as he feels her start to prepare for the incoming orgasm, he denied her release. Mia begged, "NICK, PLEASE."

He breathed heavily, "Not yet."

He slapped her ass every time it began to lower. She raised it time and time again as her body slowly felt the exhaustion accumulate from being bent over in a taxing position. She began to grow tired, but still on edge--both physically and mentally as Nick continued denying her release. She was barely conscious anymore. The occasional hard smacks on her round ass was the only thing keeping her awake.

She started begging harder, "PLEASE, NICK. FUCK ME FROM BEHIND. FUCK ME DOGGYSTYLE. JUST MAKE ME CUM, PLEASE."

He handed her his phone.

She was confused.

"What--"

"Call your husband."

She breathed angrily, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

He said, smiling jubilantly, like a child who just got his favorite toy, "I'm dead serious. I'll enter you with one thrust as soon as you FaceTime with him. Just your face. Let him see it as I fuck you raw."

Mia's mind wandered. She was in such a weird state right now. She was constantly cumming, but she wasn't. There wasn't a release. No endings. Only a constant thirst for Nick's fat cock--only the ever-growing anticipation of him pinning her down, thrusting, while her pussy stretches to accommodate his monstrous girth inside her. Mia didn't know how it was possible to feel this good without cumming, though she was--only she wasn't.

Her hand shook as she blankly typed her husband's number. She pressed call and it rang. She quickly began to think what her excuse should be. Mia loved her husband, even right now while she's cheating with a bigger, better dick. But she genuinely loved him, more than anyone. Nick's fervent desire for her and Mia's necessity for submission was just too strong to resist. Nick was right. Simon was too nice, nay, too WEAK to ever make her submit to him--but she nevertheless still loved him. Simon picked up immediately and saw his wife's very zoomed in face--it was practically the only thing he could see in her camera. She still looked as pretty as she did when he first met her in his opinion, he mused sweetly.

Simon saw her expression clearly on the phone and her silly-face and position made him uncontrollably laugh. Meanwhile, he had no idea that his wife was currently thinking of ways to explain why she looked like that, why she wasn't at home and why she called him with her boss' phone.

Up until Nick cruelly smiled as he entered her with one quick thrust--because then her mind instantly went blank, empty with the need to make or create excuses.

She saw stars as they exploded, leaving pure white in her vision as she entered a state of calm.

Oh, fuck. That feels so good. Yeah. Her husband's meagre efforts couldn't even fucking compare with one thrust. Ooh. Shit. He's practically hitting all of her spots. Her clitoral orgasm became imminent again. This time though, two not quite the same but similar waves were approaching quickly along with it. She felt him hit that sweet spot. She felt Nick currently deep-fucking her extremely sensitive cervix on its pleasure points continuously. She's heard about this kind of sex. She didn't believe it existed for real.

But here she was, being proven wrong. Women do have three kinds of orgasms--and she was fucking experiencing all of it right now.

"OOHHHHH, FUUuuuuuck," Mia screamed incoherently as she experienced a full-body trifecta. Her eyes rolled up in pleasure; she could hardly breathe and function from being mind-fucked by the hardest orgasm of her fucking life. Her brain went haywire as it overflowed with several neurochemicals, slowly warping her mind beyond her detection. Like an addict.

Good thing Nick set the phone on mute before asking her to call; her husband would've heard and she wouldn't have been able to excuse herself no matter what she said. She didn't even know it was muted--Mia couldn't afford to care. The ongoing sex was just THAT good.

It wasn't just fucking. It was the fucking of a lifetime. A nasty, mind-melting, principle-numbing, pussy-squirting, world-changing, home-wrecking, heavenly ROUGH FUCKING. She had gone throughout her entire feminist and SJW life without even KNOWING it existed, but now she was living it.

And she never felt more fulfilled. Full and filled, as Nick didn't stop for a second.

"SHIT, SHIT--FUCK! FUCK ME. YEAH. YOUR CooOOCCKK feELS SOOOO GOOOODD. I'm--I'M F-FUUUCKING CUMMING AGAAAAIIIN. WHAT THE SHIT--FUCK--"

She squirted while wearing the most whorish smile on her face. To her clueless husband, it just looked like a wife making silly-faces while she's shaking back and forth. It didn't even occur to him that his strong, independent, loyal wife was cheating on him right at this instant. He only smiled lovingly at her 'antics'. Simon noticed her sound was muted though, so he told her.

Mia could hear her husband's clueless laugh, telling her he wanted to hear her voice. That just pushed her into another orgasm. Now, instead of the mild, extending orgasms she had awhile ago while she was inhaling Nick's member--she was cumming hard CONSTANTLY for real now.

And fuck, does that do something to a strong, steadfast, loyal wife's brain. Mia unmuted her phone.

"H-hi, baby." She greeted, trying to hide what was up--up her pussy.

"Hey, you still aren't home. Why did you call me with your Boss' phone?" Simon asked.

"My phooone got destroyed, baby." She slurred.

"That's fine. Let's just buy you another one," he offered as he continued, "You're not home yet? I didn't hear you because you were muted. And why are you making those silly-faces, silly?" She was still doing it until now. Simon chuckled, thinking his wife's a bit weird. He loves her for that though.

"I'm just trying to finish my w-work--shit--since it's, you know, my first day."

He nodded at her response gently. She suddenly felt guilty. Here he was on call with her, unsuspecting of a single thing. Because he trusts her. Because infidelity wasn't even a possibility in his mind. He never even thought she had it in her to cheat. To be fair, she never thought she had it in her either.

But results don't lie. Data tells it as it is. It's just hard, cold facts. She was here, getting fucked within an inch of her life by her boss from behind, on her first day, while she's talking to her husband.

God, she feels so bad and she's never going to forgive herse-- oh, who was she kidding?

She'd feel a lot worse if the dick wasn't rearranging her stomach as well as her thoughts, but it was. Mia felt brand new. Like she was a new woman. More powerful than she ever was her entire life. How could she even dare to think of fighting against the modern mammoth of the industry--her boss? Nick was right. She was born to submit. Born to suck his cock. It felt so good accepting that. It felt so good just letting go of her useless thoughts.

It felt so GOOD that it was genuinely easy to believe she lived her whole life in preparation for the main climax, right here, getting screwed into heaven. At this point, she's accepted her place. She tasted true power in submission.

The closest to power she'd ever be was taking his beautiful, godlike cock in. So why not submit? Goddamn, she felt limitless when she did. She felt absolute, unbreakable pride, being chosen by this sex-god.

"And I made silly faces because I was just so bored, sweetie. That's also why I called you--I hope I'm not bothering you."

"Well, I actually am in a meeting but it's fine. You're more important. How's your.... hips? We went at it pretty hard last night," he asked, genuinely concerned with slight teasing.

Mia thought of how her hips are feeling right now, tired of humping back against her boss' way bigger dick. She slurred, as if she was drunk, "It feels kind of weird actually. My hips are so tired from sex--oh, shIT!"

"Honey, what happened? What was that sound you just made?"

"My...um...toe..yeah...oh...I stubbed m-my tooOEEE--SHIT."

"That sounds really painful."

"It hurts," so good. His cock fucking hurts so good.

"Do you have someone to help you?" Simon asked.

"I do--it's my boss. I'm pretty shy to a-ask. What would I even say?"

Simon thought and replied, "Maybe like 'boss, do you have some healing cream for my feet' or something?"

Mia almost laughed. In a twisted context, her husband was asking Nick to cum on her feet.

She asked tentatively, "Oh, the white one?"

"Yeah. That ointment."

"Damn. We have those stored in these big, fat balls that are multi-purpose containers but they're m-mostly for facials."

"Why would you put feet medicine on your face?" Simon questioned the weird concept.

Mia's heart skipped a beat as she replied, "Maybe we're thinking of a different ointment."

Nick could hardly believe this nasty conversation. He didn't expect Mia would fall this much in his debauchery in just a single day. This was so fucking hot.

He started pulling at her hair to fuck her harder.

She hissed, "Okay, babe. I'll ask my boss if he has those. Hold on, okay?" Thankfully, she reacted immediately and turned off the audio and camera. Nick yanked at her hair with one hand while hooking one side of her mouth with the other--like a fishhook-- before fucking Mia harder using both hands as leverage. Her hooked mouth messed up her pronunciations as she moaned and cursed out something about how he was bigger and better than her husband. Nick let go after a while, burying his dick deep inside her and remaining still temporarily.

She asked with a teasing pout, her cheeks flushed red over the feel of his big, warm cock in her pussy, "So, do we have that white healing cream for me to use?"

Nick laughed, "They're usually for faces and pies--you were right."

She bit her lips before she started fucking herself on his cock. Unlike before, she wasn't even pretending she didn't like this. Mia proudly screamed like a fucking whore as she twerked her perfect, round ass on Nick's big cock; barely resembling a respectable human being, let alone a decent woman. She was too far gone to care. Right then, a wicked idea went through her mind as she continued the torturous slow humping.

"Hey, Daddy. What if you put 'healing cream' on this?" Mia puts her right hand on top of her ass, showcasing her wedding ring.

Nick knew instantly what she wanted to do and was genuinely amazed by her quick slope to self-degradation. What a fucking turn-on. He smiled and decided to finally let loose.

He said, panting, "On it."

Mia smiled wickedly as Nick fucked her with reckless abandon, completely different from awhile ago, where he was calm and controlled.

"Shit. I want your cum in me so fucking bad--I'm having second thoughts on the wedding ring idea. How about if we just ignore my husband and you can fill me with your cum...?"

"No, I like your wedding-ring idea. We're going with that. I'll just cum inside you later."

"OkAAAay!" She screamed in compliance. The ambitious, independent free-thinker was gone. What took her place was a submissive woman who listened to her bull's every command, no matter how degrading. Mia looked at herself in the mirror. She clearly looked like she was just fucked raw--she didn't know why her husband was that gullible. Mia looked at her chapped lips, her ripped clothes and her whorish smile--she looked like a total slut.

That realization would've disgusted her before. Now?

She bit her lips proudly instead.

What was she supposed to be ashamed of? She was hot; she had huge tits and valuable assets most women could only dream of. She's just using them to please a superior man--there's nothing wrong with that. Being fucked hard by Nick liberated her She finally felt completely free from society's expectations--something she never quite achieved on her own, despite trying to. Now they didn't matter. What mattered was this pleasure. What mattered was Nick's expectations of her. Mia was more self-assured than she ever was. She found her place after all.

And she fucking LOVES it with all her being.

"I'm gonna cum, bitch."

Mia thought of the most applicable pose.

She immediately kneeled and opened her mouth as she raised her wedded- hand over it. The cum would hit her fingers, coating her wedding ring. If it didn't, it'll fall on her face or her mouth. Either way, she's not wasting single drop.

"Jack off my dick, Mia."

Mia did so enthusiastically with both hands. It felt so right on her fingers.

"Cum on me, Daddy. Cum on my face," she eagerly offered.

Her boss' breathing got heavier and more erratic. She suddenly felt his dick pulsate. Mia shivered with excitement. He was about to cum.

"Shit. Shit. Yeah. FUUUuck--I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM, SHOW ME YOUR WEDDING RING, BABY."

She resumed her previous pose as she smiled. Blasts of cum erupted from his thick, veiny dick and hit her face first--right on her mole--as she flinched at its proximity to her eyes. It was burning hot and creamy. Mia licked her lips, she wanted a fucking taste. Thick globs continued to spurt on her hand, thoroughly coating the ring symbolizing Mia and her husband's love. She moaned at the horrible, illicit sight. She thought it was over until more kept spurting from his twitching monster, thoroughly drenching her face, mouth and some parts of her hair. She swirled his filling seed around her tongue to savor the taste like she had never even done with wine, as Mia basked in the feeling of his hot cum on her skin. She looked up at him, smiled and said, "Thank you." She'll remember this moment for years to come.

Nick came so fucking much. It wasn't that much of a surprise because his balls were fucking huge and heavy, but the amount still shocked her. She put her almost dripping hand near her nose and inhaled the wafting scent deeply, she used to hate everything about a man's cum; she's never swallowed nor took it with her face, even at Simon's occasional behest. This was different. Nick's cum was different. She felt marked. She felt seen. And it smells so fucking good.

It was scary how much she loved it. There wasn't anything she could think of right now that she wouldn't do for Nick anymore. And this was with a clear mind. How did he evoke this level of love and devotion from her, she didn't know.

But he did. With just one fuck.

Mia sighed, wishing she was being creampied with this staggering amount of cum, but now wasn't the right time. She wanted to please Nick after all; her pleasure is secondary--lest she might not get any at all.

She kissed his cock gently and took her phone. She took a selfie before opening the camera and audio.

"Hey, babe!" she enthusiastically greeted.

"Mia, what's on your face? It looks like..."

A hint of doubt and uncertainty fell on Simon's face.

"I asked for help. My boss was careless in applying the white cream and it splashed all over me." She pouted; her acting was so natural, even Nick was almost convinced he didn't just cum on her face, which she offered so eagerly two minutes ago.

"Oh," Simon replied. It was just the healing cream.

Mia's hair stood as she showed her husband the cum-coated ring he bought her years ago as a symbol of their love on the camera. She couldn't stop the corners of her mouth tilting to form a nasty, wicked smile as she said, "Even my ring was dirtied."

"You can just wash it." Simon tried helpfully suggesting.

Mia mentally fell deeper and deeper with the pressure and the intoxicating thrill of showing her husband the face and the wedding ring her beloved man just cummed on. She felt so obscene, as she recklessly embraced her inner slut by the second. She glanced at Nick's interested stare. Mia had his whole attention. She needs a strong stimulus to please him and she knew just the thing.

What could be hotter than her husband unknowingly watching her....sloppily eat and play with Nick's cum?

"Oh, my boss actually said it was edible and good for the skin. I kind of wanted to try it since awhile ago."

Nick watched, enthralled by the show she was putting on for him.

Mia slowly brought her cum-covered fingers into her mouth as she held her husband's gaze. She saw Nick in her peripheral and wondered if he was enjoying the show; She hoped he was. It was all for him after all.

She licked and sucked them off while describing the taste to her husband, "It's so creamy and thick. Wow, Simon. I did not expect it to taste this GOOD." She then messily rubbed the white cream all over her face and lips.

Simon was a bit weirded out. A foot cream that was edible? He wondered if it was for people with kinks or something. Regardless, he didn't pay much attention to it--he himself couldn't keep up with the modern-era if he tried. A lot of weird, eccentric things exist now. If vagina-scented candles were sold globally, then why not this? Simon didn't dwell on it. Mia also taught him to be more open-minded and to be more accepting of people's weird tendencies, so long as they weren't hurting anyone.