All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker: A Cocksucker's Journal'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Busy54Busy54over 1 year ago

Very well written Tristan! Love the short stories! Thank you!

69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

The only thing better than sucking cock is being spit roasted. Thanks for the great story

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 1 year ago

I love his descriptions, “ The quintessence of cock, the Taj Mahal of cock, the Empire State Building of cock, the Mona Lisa of cock.”. How can anyone read this passage and not, at the very least, chuckle? The non sexual description are also as just as imaginative.

This was a really good read, especially for those who enjoy Man on Man sessions.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

Tristan - it is magnificent. Steamy, hot, lurid cock love written by a true faggot. Your mouth has enjoyed so many male organs, I'm jealous! You've described submissive bliss, extremely well. Thank you!

I'm the American faggot who wrote to you in the past, sharing my fantasy of being mouth and gang fucked by British men whose dicks I love just like those accents.

eljaybeljaybover 1 year ago

I loved the first story. It reminds me of my similar encounter, many years ago

https://literotica.com/s/first-almost-anal

I do enjoy your stories, thank you for brightening an elderly man's life

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Tristan. My first reaction to this story is Damn! That is so hot. Your write very well and have a way of inviting your reader into your sexual experience. I could see that beautiful giant cock of the widower and how you relished it. And the description of the German on the beach in Greece captures the Prussian attitude very well.

Cock-Sucker: A Cock Sucker's Journal is a pleasure to read while getting the reader's juices flowing & his sex drive roaring down the strip like a 1969 GTO Goat!

Thanks for such an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love the callous disregard of the big-dicked domineering German who’s not really interested in the submissive faggot but just needs a warm tight hole to fuck and dump his load in. That dismissive Attitude really turns me on and I always, always submit to being used as a convenient fuckhole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....