Cock-Sucker: A Cocksucker's Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men can be mindless testosterone-fuelled beasts when the humours of lust descend upon them, and when there is accessible flesh to be fucked, but sometimes nothing less than that total depersonalised rawness will satisfy the angry craving within to be used. It's a willed and conscious purging of the soul that connects us in with the essential roots of our animal natures...

They are fingering each other's cocks with obvious familiarity, rubbing each other up against my mouth, sometimes with both cockheads pressed into my pursed lips at once. I'm drunk on the sensation of being the centre of their lust, and suck them passionately. I can't remember which of them orgasms in my mouth first -- I think it was Luke, I see his fat round balls visibly lifting a moment before I feel him swell and kick up against the warm clasp of my mouth, he's groaning as I'm gulping and swallowing, purring with pleasure. Pulling free, dripping and drooling, he helps Mark haul me further down onto the bed and Mark straddles my face, Luke holds my head firm as Mark shoves his cock deep into my mouth, his plump balls pressed up against my chin, and he begins vigorously face-fucking me bringing tears to my eyes, it's impossible to whisper when my mouth is crammed full of cock, when its bulbous head is saying hello to my tonsils... although yes, I'm whispering him encouragement all the while inside my mind, until he fills my mouth with a tide of his cum.

I was overwhelmed, groggily kissing, licking and sucking both softening cocks as they slump down on either side of me, and I feel such a smug warm glow of satisfaction. Afterwards, Mark drives me back into town in silence. For some time afterwards I have a crick in my neck and a weird taste at the back of my throat. I kind of assumed that this would be the start of a whole new series of erotic adventures, but it was not to be. As though he'd achieved what he'd set out to do, Mark snubbed me afterwards, leaving me hurt and confused. There were a couple of times that I pluck up courage to approach him, trying to make it seem casual, but my sad need must have been only too obvious.

I ask him 'how is Luke?' with a contrived coy expression that I hope against hope will convey the message that I'd loved what we'd done together, and can we do it again, please?

But he just says 'Luke's fine.'

But the images will not stop storming my head relentlessly, I masturbate compulsively over and over as I replay each detail of that afternoon compulsively in my head, one cock after the other, yearning with such a sad powerful intensity...

--- 0 ---

STONED LOVE

I shouldn't be telling you this... but I will.

A couple of Christmas's ago my then-Boyfriend (now well in the past, sob sob) comes around to my apartment with some joints of cannabis resin, which he'd already been smoking. He fancies himself as something of a decadent bohemian poet, and enjoys every aspect of living what he considers to be the debauched life-style. But -- I don't know if you're aware of the results that this particular drug can have on the male metabolism...? I certainly wasn't aware, but as he's sitting there smoking that hallucinogenic joint it soon becomes very apparent by the considerable tent in his tight pants that he's sporting a very powerful erection that refuses to subside. Naturally, I'm overjoyed when he undresses and I get to feast my eyes on it! I've never seen it looking so hard or fierce... and, believe me, I've already seen it under lots of different circumstances! There's only one logical way to deal with a rogue hard-on, and that is to suck it to full mutual satisfaction...!

It happened so naturally I need neither force nor encouragement. There's simply no possible way that I was not going to suck that cock. I swiftly undress too and squat down to gratefully begin sucking it, thoroughly adoring each sweet hard inch in my mouth, after some considerable time he begins getting excited, he grabs my head and begins fucking my throat in raw choking lunges -- it was so amazing that my own erection is bouncing and flipping, and when I cum spontaneously up my gut I'm seeing big blobby stars... and all the while he's gasping and groaning... on the edge of ejaculation, but he doesn't cum.

I quickly squirm around and get into the doggy position, which always turns him on. I groan with joy as he slips that big cock-length up my tight little bum-hole and he begins to fuck me, he was wild with lust, I can feel his big balls slapping up against my own smaller balls, and he fucks me relentlessly until we're both sore and aching. It goes on so long that I spunk off a second time, so intense that my knees buckle with ecstasy. Eventually, tired and sore, he pulls out of my ass and lies on his back on the bed... still hard, so I obediently get down to sucking, licking, lapping and adoring that beautiful cock in a dizzy sissy fug of pleasure, my face already messy with slobber and drool, my mind totally-fucked into oblivion. He keeps saying that he can never go home with such a hard-on, that his wife will suspect...

He's giggling and chortling in a stoned kind of way that has me laughing helplessly, even with his wet glistening cock in my mouth. Eventually he gets up and goes into the toilet, while scared to miss out, I follow him, and I hold his still-erect cock as he jets a long yellow stream of piss into the toilet-bowl, I love the feel of my fingers closing tight around the shaft of his cock, tight enough for me to clearly feel the rush of piss travelling up the length of his cock. I aim and direct his cock as I please, moving it this way and that... then, almost before he's finished, I dip your head to lick the few remaining urine drops from the tip of his cock-head... then, still dripping with piss I take it back into my mouth and suck it so hard he grunts... and it's only then that he finally explodes!!!!!

He cries out with pleasure in a most unpoetic manner, going 'OH FUCK1 OH FUCK! OH FUCK!' like in all the cheap Porn movies, as I'm inundated with spurting mouthfuls of cum, drowning in it, I've never known him cum so much (and I've had LOTS of mouthfuls of cum before!!!), he leans back up against the wall breathing heavily in huge gasps as I drain his pulsing throbbing cock until he's done.

Only then, slowly, gradually, as I tongue and love it, does his cock lose that exciting rigidity, softening in a bath of my spermy saliva. I keep it in my mouth, grateful... until he gets his breath back.

I thank him for an amazing festive fuck, and make him a drink before he goes home to his wife.

We fuck a lot on many occasions after that, but never again quite so intensely. That was obviously due to the magic of those cannabis joints...! Who knew...?

--- 0 ---

KOS ENCOUNTER

I don't get the opportunity to skinny-dip very often. The last few times I did it was on Naturist beaches in Greece... or just hidden coves. People take no notice over there. Or they tactfully avert their eyes... The human body is quite adequate for immersion in water. Completely waterproof! On one occasion I did swim out from a very popular beach to a towering formation of rocks in the bay. I slip off my swimming shorts and wedge them in the rocks. Then swim my way around the rocks naked. Halfway round I encounter a pedalo being navigated by a couple. They simply wave at me, I wave back and I continue swimming around the rocks all the way back to where I've left my shorts. It was a very refreshing and liberating swim. I do like how the water feels against just skin. Nakedness seems natural and healthy there, as though it establishes a continuity all the way back to the ancient Greeks of the classical age who must also have stood on those beaches sky-clad. The naked human on the shore is a primal image, in tune with the essential pulse of the universe.

I was on a nudist beach on the Greek island of Kos when I was increasingly drawn to a bronzed older man who was bathing in the sea naked. I later discovered he was a German tourist who speaks no English, but I couldn't help gazing at the way his gorgeous cock sways as he walked up and down the beach, splashing through the surging waves. In fact, my own cock gave a little throb of pleasurable reaction. He intercepted my attention and beckons. I meekly follow him up into the dunes behind the beach where he has a towel spread on the sand beneath a colourful parasol. He lay on his back on the towel and points at me, then at his cock. I can feel a burning sensation that is more than just the result of the Greek sunshine, and I was very conscious of the fact that my own smaller cock was stirring into erection.

I knew that I should go, but instead I find myself submissively crouching down between his splayed legs and fondling his swollen hairy balls. I look up at him, hoping for a sign of approval, but he just clicks his fingers impatiently. When I take the fat cockhead in my mouth, salty with brine, and start sucking he brings both hands around my head, forcing me down, encouraging me to take more. Close to nature. So very primal. Naked and raw as the waves pound out the rhythm of his cock thrusting into my greedy mouth. This is delightful. I was conscious of a couple of other tourists strolling across the dunes nearby who see what we are doing and pause to watch, smiling and laughing to each other. But why analyse and divide desire down into categories? We should simply enjoy our sexual encounters. They don't have to conform to anyone else's expectations. Be yourself. His cock fills my mouth and he allows me to suck him lustily for long minutes until he irritably pushes my head away and indicates that he wanted me down on all fours.

This is more that I'm prepared for, but I was so intimidated by his domineering charisma that I know I have to move around, presenting myself for him, raising my hips, parting my legs, and he rams all the way up my tight puckered bum-hole with no consideration at all for my comfort, making me whimper midway between pain and toe-curling ecstasy.

I'm scared someone will hear, that a passer-by will see us, but I tell myself that the most important thing is to enjoy being fucked, to love that big hard cock thrusting into my tight little bum-hole, that's all that should concern me... deal with the consequences if and as they arise. That feeling of being bare-back raw skin-on-skin penetrated is so overwhelming a sensation of pleasure that it would be a tragedy to spoil it with latex. And I'm whimpering with joyful pleasure as those big fat balls go slap-slap-slappity-slap in rhythm up against my grateful butt. It feels so wonderful to be fucked hard by a guy who really knows how to fuck a receptive bum-hole. He fucks me so hard that I can no longer help it, my own flipping jiggling dangling cock ejaculates spontaneously in long white streaks of cum as I groan and convulse around the mighty cock that's buried deep up inside me, until eventually I feel the throbbing spasms, and knew that he's cumming inside me. I was sobbing and weak with pleasure as he withdraws, without even a 'Dankeschön', and lies back on the towel. When he indicates I was to suck his cock clean I had no hesitation this time in complying with his need, sucking contentedly as his mighty cock loses its angry rigidity in my mouth...

I return to the nudist beach the following day, hoping to find him there for a repeat performance, and maybe more, but there was no sign of him. Each day, in the crowd in the tavernas and along the seafront I look out hoping to catch a glimpse of him, but I never saw him again... he's back in Hamburg or Düsseldorf, leaving just the taste, the memory, the sweet burn of pleasure...

BY TRISTAN TROTSKY

12