All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker: Around the World Ch. 05'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well done

I like everything about this story. Your writing is impeccable. The characters are fun and interesting. The sex is hot and juicy! I'd love to be part of their "team." And I'd love for you to stop by some day and treat me to a long, hard fuck!!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
So erotic

Just finished this series. Totally hooked. Fabulous sex but what made the sex even better was the sense of truth that lay behind this story. The awakening of his libido, recognition of his submissive side being far stronger than his dominant character. It sparked a feeling of jealousy in me for missing out on some of the boy's exploits. I thought I had a reasonably interesting sexual history but this was far hotter.

I particularly like the way he discovers his sexual freedom and in doing so gradually relinquishes his personal freedom to pursue and abandons himself in favour of his desire to please and gain sexual gratification.

I'm going to read more of your stories, they are so erotic

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank You Devon

I love that you've followed my story through to the end. You appreciation is very much appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....