Nephew and Uncle, Alien Abduction

Story Info
18-year-old guy awakens under the control of strange beings.
2.4k words
4.47
20k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains incest.

Alan awoke all at once. He was standing, which he found bizarre, as he had never woken up while standing before.

Next to him was his uncle. The man was almost totally naked. Then the eighteen-year-old saw that he was in the same state.

Alan and his uncle were left wearing only some kind of modesty garments. An inch-wide strap wrapped itself around Alan's waist, with a small swath of fabric attached in the front. Overall, the garment gave the impression of a loin cloth mixed with a jockstrap.

His male parts created a sizable mound in the draped fabric. The sides were completely open and from the right angle, one could see directly to his bare dick and balls. And his butt was completely exposed.

The rest of Alan's lean, slim body was uncovered and on display.

Alan looked back at his uncle, who wore a vacant expression. Uncle Dean was taller and beefier. Not fat, exactly, but someone who was probably muscular about 20 years ago. Dean was around 40 years old and, as Alan studied his body, the teenager had to admit that his uncle wasn't bad to look at.

What a strange thought, Alan realized. He took one glance at Uncle Dean's weird garment, the same type as Alan himself wore. He was able to catch a glimpse of his uncle's privates hiding poorly behind the cloth. The man's fat shaft hung, soft but heavy, over a set of large balls. Why did the teenager want to see more of his uncle's private parts?

Alan blinked tightly, shaking the intrusive thoughts from his head. He looked around at the... room? It was undefined. The whole place glowed faintly white. Alan couldn't see any walls or ceiling. He couldn't really even make out the floor, except that the soles of he feet were pressed down on a flat, smooth, somewhat warm surface.

Where the fuck were they? Alan wondered. The last thing he remembered was heading into town with his uncle. They were driving down the road in late afternoon, then... nothing. Could they have been kidnapped? Who would take all of their clothes and dress them in such weird underwear? How was this space even possible?

Alan's contemplations were interrupted by a presence. Not physical, exactly. More like a presence in his mind. There was someone else here. A few someones.

Alan looked around, squinting into the glowing nothingness. Then, there... a form, a silhouette stood before him at some distance. It came closer, slowly resolving into a sold shape.

It was a man. Almost a man. It had a torso, arms, legs, and a head like a human, but not quite right.

The head was too large. It was too big and round on top and too narrow at the chin, almost like a light bulb. The inky black eyes were far too large for a human. The body was too spindly. The cold gray contrasted with any of the myriad warm colors of normal human skin.

There was no indication of clothing, no seam lines or hems. But it didn't exactly look naked either. The smooth surface was mildly contoured, giving the impression of normal muscle, bones, and the like, hiding below skin. A lightly curved chest, abdominal muscles, calves, biceps, etc. seemed like those of a lithe, fit male. But certain details were absent or undefined, like a navel or nipples. There was only a mound where male genitalia should be. It was as if the creature was wearing a unitard or something. But again, there were no noticeable seams or anything from the top of the head down to the fingers and toes. Was it textile or skin?

Alan contemplated this strange form and its mysteries, with the creature all the while walking closer.

Despite the inexplicable circumstances, Alan was not overcome with terror as perhaps he should have been. There were tinges of fear, but only as if he were experiencing mild social anxiety. Alan was aware that his natural reactions were being manipulated.

And then, the two of them stood toe to toe. A long-fingered hand bridged the gap, contacting Alan's chest. It circled around, eventually touching Alan's nipple.

"Oh, fuck," Alan whispered. The alien was tweaking his little pink nubs, sending shocks through Alan's body. He felt his cock swell under the modesty flap.

He should be freaking out. What were these creatures? Where was this place? He should be concerned with his and his uncle's safety. He should be fighting off their advances, swatting the groping hands away and running for his life.

But he didn't feel any of that. He felt a vein of excitement in his chest as those weird hands felt up his bare, teenage body. There was a flavor of discomfort mixed in, as well. He was very unsure about all this physical contact. He was scared at being so exposed. He was totally at the mercy of these beings. They could probably do anything they wanted with his body. But still, his cock grew harder.

Alan found it interesting that the being allowed him to retain any negative emotions. He should be panicking, but instead he was left with interest as well as trepidation. He wondered if these... aliens somehow wanted him to feel conflicted. Not terrified, but a little scared? Alan couldn't tease out a reason to do such a thing. He was finding it difficult to concentrate while the strange person was tweaking his sensitive nipples.

Finally relenting, the being's hands slid away from Alan's nips, around to his sides, running down his flank to his hips, and down towards his legs. The creature squatted as his touch moved south.

New, scary, exciting emotions stirred within the teenager as those hands roamed over his thighs, moving up under the garment flap. He felt eager anticipation when it placed a hand flat on his stomach and moving down towards the waistband. Apprehension mingled with yearning when both hands moved around back, cupping his round, bare ass, squeezing and experimenting with the youth's firm flesh.

As the being moved closer to Alan's delicate, private places, a tumultuous storm of fear and longing brewed inside him. He had never been touched like this before, let alone by these unknown creatures of unknown intent. But at the same time, he was helpless against his body's reactions. The groping and fondling felt good. It felt sensual. As much as he might have wanted to run away, he wanted to stay and give himself completely to the alien beings.

His garment flap was protruding more severely now as blood flowed into Alan's cock. His teenage body was flooded with the usual hormones and all of the strange, new contact had caused his cock to swell. And his alien companion has certainly noticed. The strange hand brushed lightly across the mounded flap, delicately studying Alan's covered cock.

Meanwhile, Alan became aware of a second alien, working over Uncle Dean. This adjacent alien wasn't holding back. The being lifted the modesty flap and began directly fondling Uncle Dean's privates.

Alan had never given Uncle Dean's cock the slightest consideration before, but he now found himself staring openly as the alien's long digits closed around Dean's thick shaft. The thing was long, a few inches longer than Alan's, and thick, too. It was a magnificent piece of man-meat.

Uncle Dean was as stiff as a flagpole. Alan could see The man breathing more heavily while the alien pumped his meat. Whatever spell Dean was under, his body's normal processes seemed to be functioning. His cheeks were red with arousal. His chest rose and fell with the increased respiration of sexual stimulation. And Alan even noticed a large drop of precum form at the tip of the man's cock. It got bigger and bigger until the thick liquid slowly drooled down the cleft of his cock-head.

Alan was shocked to realize that he wanted to taste it. He wondered what that crystal clear goo would be like on his tongue. He wanted to lean over Uncle Dean's huge flesh tube and lick from balls to tip, then suckle on that leaking knob. He wanted to drink Uncle Dean's river of precum.

Jesus, Alan thought. What the fuck had these aliens done to him? He was disturbed at the new thoughts flooding his mind, but at the same time, he really wanted to suck his uncle's cock. It was so beautiful. The red shaft was lined with veins. The fat knob was shiny purple. It was so thick and manly.

Alan was startled out of his cock worship, back towards his own situation as his alien stood and retreated a step. Alan found himself missing the long, gray fingers moving all over his body. He wondered if his alien was ever going to handle him like Uncle Dean's companion did. His teen cock throbbed at the thought of this creature fondling him.

Seemingly from nowhere, the alien produced a tiny, pill-shaped item. He held it with his fingertips, presenting it for Alan's visual inspection.

The alien then stepped around behind Alan. The teen took the cue from the light pressure asserted on his back. As the alien guided him, Alan bent forward, grabbing his ankles. There were no spoken words, but Alan understood that this is what the creature wanted. He was an agile youth, so he had no problem keeping his legs straight and holding that pose while the alien's hands found his butt.

The slender digits immediately sank into the cleft between Alan's cheeks. An electric jolt shot through him as the fingers contacted his little pucker. There was a pressure and Alan could feel, just barely, the tiny pill slipping into his bud. The alien had just inserted an unknown thing into Alan's asshole.

He soon felt a presence inside him, as if something was growing larger in his rectum. The pill-thing must be morphing, changing. He felt it getting bigger, filling his rear-canal. His rectal walls expanded as the strange device lengthened and thickened.

As the new mass began to test his inner capacity, Alan became aware of his stiffening cock. The anal probe was somehow sexually stimulating him. Alan was a virgin and unaware of such things, but as the device grew, it mashed into his prostate, which urged his teen cock to swell in response.

The alien's hands remained cupped on Alan's buns, gently, ever so lightly squeezing, as the probe did its work.

Soon, Alan felt as if he had someone's forearm up his ass. The device wasn't really that big, but it was bigger than anything he'd ever had up is hole. But because the sensation has grown so slowly, his body was able to adjust, and it wasn't painful at all. It was quite a new sensation, however, and Alan shifted his weight from one foot to the other, exploring the feeling. This motion shifted the mass inside of him, activating that sweet little pleasure button hiding up his butthole.

A hand slithered below Alan's butt and tickled his balls. The alien playfully tugged on the boy's nuts, and the other hand moved to Alan's crack. He felt fingers slip towards his hole and he was frightened.

The first hand moved beyond his balls to close around Alan's drooping sausage as two fingertips prodded at the teenager's puckered bud. They pressed inward, and Alan's ring spread open around them. The idea of anal penetration was foreign to the young man and his breath quickened. He could feel the fingers driving inward, stretching his hole wider. Finally, he realized that the alien was grabbing the end of the rod inside of him and pulling it out.

Alan shocked himself as he let out a moan. The friction of the strange thing inside him dragging along his inner walls was causing new sensations to reverberate throughout his young body.

The alien hand squeezed his growing cock as his pink anal ring expanded around the retreating device. But before the thing was fully clear of his butthole, the alien stopped. Alan's heart dropped as he felt it sinking back into his hole.

Alan was fighting with his emotions. He didn't want to be done up the ass. That was never something he had ever wanted. He was so exposed and vulnerable. The alien plunged its alien dildo deep into his most private space, violating him, all while jerking off his hard, horny cock.

It all felt so good. He wanted that warm hand on his cock to jerk him faster. He had difficulty fighting the strange arousal caused by the dildo invading his ass. It moved into him, creating an unfamiliar but not unwanted pressure. His inner flesh expanded to accommodate the new mass. As the smooth surface dragging along his tunnel, Alan involuntary released another moan. His cock flexed in the alien's grip.

He was so embarrassed. He was being dominated by this creature. It was having its way with him and he could do nothing to fight it. Worse, Alan wasn't sure he even wanted to fight it.

The teen turned his head to look at his uncle. Dean's knees were bent. It looked like he was on the verge of collapse. He whimpered, tears on his cheeks, as the other alien teased his big man-cock. It ran a fingertip around the corona of his cock head, tapping another finger at Dean's leaky slit. Dean must be going mad.

Alan sensed the presence in him mind again. Desire. Intent. The alien was pushing its will onto the young man just as it was pushing the dildo up his ass. It was preparing him. For what? Alan thought. His asshole gripped the device, and Alan swallowed hard. They meant to fuck him! His eyes darted around in panic until he remembered, these aliens didn't have the onboard equipment to fuck him. They didn't have any apparent dicks. Alan wasn't even sure if they were male or female, or if they even had a sex or gender. No, it wasn't the aliens. But who...

"Oh shit," he breathed.

Alan's eyes caught Uncle Dean's massive man meat again. It was red and raging. It was angry for release, standing up long, thick, and hard. Uncle Dean's big cock was really the only option. Alan mind spun as he finally understood the aliens' intent.

They meant for Uncle Dean to fuck him...