All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker: Cocksucker Settlement'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK, you've got my attention. Now I need to know what the one more thing is. Good story, well written and held my interest throughout. Will be waiting for COCK-SUCKER part 2. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally pretentious, come on Snowflake, get to the point. Your story sucks, jerk off. I bet you're on SSI & live in your Parent's Basement.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 2 years agoAuthor

At least I put my name on my stories, Snowflake, I don't hide behind 'Anonymous' to make snide comments...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey mate, I am hoping you can help a brother out I read some of your stuff, and it's good. I too write gay erotica but have heard there is a way to monetize it on this site and have readers pay you for stories. Have you heard anything about this?

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey mate, you can always message me, I'm active on the Lit Forum.

I write for the fun and the pleasure of writing. I love the feedback and generous appreciation that I get from people who read my things.

Monetising it is something entirely different. There's so much free stuff out there on the internet, that why should anyone actually pay for it?

I write in other genres (under different names) and sell things there, and I'm always open to suggestions and offers of new projects.

Meantime, you just have to keep on keeping on...

jonjonz68jonjonz68about 2 years ago

Great writing as usual. I like the Columbo homage too.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesabout 2 years ago

Just beautifully written. Your dialogue is so spot-on, and the descriptions of sucking cock, eating cum, and enjoying the act are amazing. Five stars, my friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....