Cock-Sucker: Desperate Measures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raise and brace my thighs as Jeffy Fander nudges his cock-head up against my tight sphincter, then slides his full length luxuriously deep into of my anal passage. It hurt, and yet it didn't. But we're penetrating each other's minds as well as genitals, sharing the throbbing warmth of each other's bodies. There's a tingling numbness from the drink they've given me, swelling through the somatic worlds of skin and tissue. The beautiful firmness of swelling cock pulsing and fucking hard up against the roof of my mouth. Answering my own building excitation from the excruciating ecstasy as a mouth sucks deep at my own cock, as it goes critical. A liquid merging of fluids, sweat, saliva and semen flowing together, lost in a riot of moans and heavy breathing. Sperms racing, orgasms rippling, exploding through every cell of my body like blazing suns.

Then there are vampiric teeth, vultures of blood and agonising pain, consuming, devouring, sinking me into a crimson haze...

Here's my story, you'll have to take it as it is. The following morning there are still four of us. But the gestalt has expanded, the biomass has grown, I'm no longer alone. There's no separation of one body from another, only a memory of self as an individual. We take the hire car back and surrender it at the depot. We burn the wallet and personal identification documents. Dispose of the bones in the desert scrub on the way back. They'll be dug out and gnawed beyond trace by jackal scavengers. I don't want to write this. I actively avoided having to begin writing it down. But there are things that need to be said, and no-one else to say them.

by Tristan Trotsky

12