Have You Ever Heard...

Story Info
Guy with sexy wife becomes a jazz junkie.
2k words
4.5
2.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever heard the old phrase don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave?

That phrase was ringing in my ears as my wife Lauren kicked me out for the last time.

Lauren had discovered that I was a closeted cocksucker and had given me numerous chances to reform, but the lure of sucking hard cocks and eating cum were simply too great for me to resist. I was quite simply a cock and cum addict.

Now don't get me wrong I still love pussy and Lauren was the true love of my life and I thoroughly enjoyed fucking her. But like a junkie hooked on dope, I was hooked on cocks and cum.

It all started during my freshman year in college. My roommate Mike Boyer was a stud athlete and a member of our college football team.

Mike's girlfriend was devoutly religious and constantly gave him blue balls by refusing to let him fuck her. After a hot date, Mike would end up back in our room furiously masturbating.

I was more-lucky, in that, my college squeeze was willing to not only let me fuck her, but she would also suck my cock.

I would lie in bed and pretend to not hear Mike jerking off. During one of Mike's jerking off sessions, I sneaked a peek and caught a good glimpse of his hard cock. It was huge with a big mushroom head. I was mesmerized and was quickly sporting a boner.

Mike sensed that I was ogling him jerking off, but did not let it stop him. The pretense was over when he said, "If you're looking you just might want to suck it."

"Look Mike I admit I was a bit mesmerized by the size of your cock, but I'm not a cocksucker," I responded.

So, it became a routine where I would watch Mike masturbate and he would insinuate that I wanted to suck his cock. He no longer tried hiding his masturbating. I think it was turning him on to have me watch. I know it was turning me on to watch.

I'm not sure when it happened, but I started fantasizing about sucking his big gorgeous cock. I think Mike sensed it too.

One night Mike took the bull by the horns and came to my bed and presented his big hard cock to my lips. I could see he was already leaking precum. Without thinking, I flicked out my tongue and licked off a droplet of precum and was savoring the sweet flavor when Mike inserted his cock in my mouth. Holy fuck I'm sucking a cock I thought as Mike moaned.

We were not in a good position for me to suck his cock, so leaving his cock in my mouth, I crawled out of bed and got on my knees.

Mike took hold of my head and began fucking my mouth. I applied as much suction as possible. Obviously, his girlfriend had once again denied him her pussy, so Mike was settling for fucking my mouth. He was banging the entrance to my throat causing me to gag some.

But the amazing thing I was loving it. I loved the feel of his warm cock throbbing in my mouth. Mike was so horned up he quickly ejaculated flooding my mouth with his spunk. Damn the bittersweet tangy texture was delicious. I swallowed it all down.

Mike said, "Damn that was good. With a little practice you have the makings of a first-class cocksucker."

Over the next several weeks, I got lots of practice, as I sucked off Mike almost every day. Mike would, compliment me on my improved cock sucking skills. I had quickly become addicted to cock and cum.

I never stopped fucking my girlfriend so I convinced myself I was not queer. But given a choice between fucking a pussy or sucking a cock, I had to admit I preferred sucking a cock and eating cum. I even managed to have an orgasm while sucking Mike.

I left college after graduation with an abiding love of sucking cock, yet I had only sucked Mike. Mike suffered a career ending injury and had left college without graduating.

Entering the work world, it seemed my cock sucking days were behind me. I met Lauren and fell in lust. She was a hottie and I felt privileged to fuck her.

We were married 6 months after we met and had wonderful satisfying sex, yet something was missing. And I knew what it was, I was missing sucking cock. How could that be? I had a gorgeous sexy wife that turned many a head, yet here I was still craving cock and cum.

Lauren's best friend Kathy had a big rugged looking boyfriend that reminded me very much of Mike. I began to fantasize about sucking him off. His name was Tony Morrison.

One night after dinner and dancing, Kathy confided to Lauren that Tony had a very big cock. Why Lauren decided to share that information with me still remains a mystery. Remember, at this point, Lauren has no idea I was a cocksucker.

Knowing that Tony had a big cock only enhanced my desire to suck his cock.

Lauren and Kathy were having a girls-night out so Tony came over to watch Monday night football.

During the first quarter, Tony stunned me by saying, "I've heard some of these big bruisers have monster cocks."

I managed to stammer out, "I would have no idea."

"Bet none of them have anything on me," Tony said.

Again, I stammered out, "I would have no idea.

Tony's talk was causing me to have a boner. My cock was hard and aching. I wanted to suck him something awful, but did not have the nerve to make the first move.

"Let me show you and you can see for yourself and decide how I would stack up against the football players, Tony said.

I was unable to respond as Tony removed his cock. It had a big mushroom purplish head. Once fully removed from its confines, I was amazed to see how long and thick it was. Mike had a big cock, but Tony was much larger. This monster had to be at least 9" long and who knows how big around. My eyes were fixated on Tony's cock which was quite evident to Tony.

"What do you think?" Tony asked.

I finally managed to mumble out, "I think you would stack up very well against any of those football players."

I began to salivate when Tony started to slowly stroke his monster. Again, something Tony was quite aware of. "Want to suck it?" he asked.

I nearly choked when he asked. I was not only willing to suck his cock, I wanted to suck it badly. Tony sensed it and came toward me.

I got up and dropped to my knees as Tony presented his big hard cock to my lips. Tony let out a long low moan when I engulfed his cock taking the big mushroom head in my mouth. I was sucking my first cock since college.

"Oh yes, suck it baby," Tony cried out.

I had half of Tony's cock in my mouth when it banged up against my throat. I desperately wanted to deep throat it, but it was just too big. I continued sucking it as it throbbed. I was loving it, probably as much as Tony.

"Oh baby, if only Kathy could suck like you," Tommy bellowed.

Tony was approaching orgasm and I sensed it. When he came, he let out a roar and filled my mouth with a huge load of cum. So much so, some was coming out the corners of my mouth and my nose, even though I swallowed as fast as I could.

Damn Tony's cum was awesome and even tastier than Mike's spunk. I loved it. Tony's cock slipped from my mouth, as I realized I had cum in my pants.

Tony slumped back on the sofa and said, "That was the best blow job I ever received and it was my first from a man."

I was speechless as Tony said, "I would like you to suck me off again once I get a little respite to recharge my batteries."

I had never sucked off Mike in back-to-back situations, but I was not against sucking Tony off again. In fact, I wanted to.

Following the game, I took Tony's semi-hard cock in my mouth and began sucking it as it hardened in my mouth. I could feel the warmth as it grew. This time was going to last longer and I was sucking it giving Tony my best when he began to tense up indicating an oncoming orgasm.

Then we heard a loud, "Oh my god," screamed by Lauren. I jerked back off Tony's cock as he ejaculated all over my face. With a face full of cum, I stared at a horrified Lauren and Kathy.

Both girls were wide eyed with their mouths hanging open with no word coming out.

I was petrified and unable to speak. I heard a laughing Tony say. "Damn Kathy he sucks much better than you."

"Then you can have him," Kathy yelled, as she stormed out of the apartment with Tony in hot pursuit.

I was left with a face covered in Tony's spunk and a now quiet Lauren.

Lauren went to our bedroom and locked the door. I tried desperately to get her to open and let me in, but to no avail. I ended up spending a restless night on the sofa.

I finally fell asleep and when I awoke, I found Lauren was gone. She left a note saying how she could not believe I was a cocksucker and queer. The last part hurt as I did not consider myself a queer.

The note ended with she did not want to find me in the apartment when she returned. In other words, she was kicking me out.

This was the first time she kicked me out. After a couple of weeks, she finally took my call and I pleaded my case. I told her what happened with me and Tony was a one-off thing and I was not a cocksucker and queer. I tied to put the blame on Tony.

Lauren finally acquiesced and allowed me to return to the apartment. Things went smoothly for a couple of months, as we had great sex and I even performed cunnilingus on Lauren, which she loved.

But I was getting the urges to suck cock again and taste some bittersweet cum. I even masturbated and ate my own cum. I was realizing I was a jizz junkie.

I decided to visit a gay bar and see if I could find some cocks to suck. I must have looked the part of a cocksucker because I quickly got hit on and was soon in the rest room sucking a nice cock and eating a nice load of cum. I ended up sucking 3 more cocks and taking all the cum like the jizz junkie I had become.

When I went home, I was met by a very horned up Lauren. She took me in her arms and deep kissed me inserting her tongue in my mouth. Damn she is horny, I thought.

The she let out a loud scream and said, "Damn you, you have been sucking cock again. I can taste the cum in your mouth. I had forgotten to use a mouth wash to eliminate the tale, tale signs of cum. I was busted and no way to lie my way out of the situation.

Lauren order me out of the apartment and told me never to return as she would be filing for divorce. He did let me return the next day to get my personal belongings.

There were two more attempts at reconciliation, but each time I backslide and sucked cock.

After the last attempt, Laruen said, "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out."

It was over, and I realized for the first time, that I was queer.