Cock Watching

Story Info
Hannah goes out teasing and gets a stiff reaction to enjoy.
1.2k words
4.08
10.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkokp
mkokp
4 Followers

The first story that I published here. All Characters are over 18. Do not re-post without permission.

Warning, contains themes of non-consensual voyeur.

*****

It was a normal Saturday afternoon, and Hannah went into town to do some shopping. She needed a few things for the house, like soap and sponges. She was wandering down the street when she noticed a man walking the other way. Her eyes automatically looked downwards to his crotch. He had a bulge there. She saw him look over his shoulder after he passed her, and then keep on walking. Hannah guessed the man had just checked out her ass. This made her feel less guilty about checking out his package. She turned and began to follow him at a distance. He stopped and entered a store.

Hannah paused for a minute and then went into the same store, being careful not to be spotted. She took a small mirror out of her handbag, and angled it in such a way that she could see him without him seeing her. The bulge in his trousers had diminished a little, and she wondered why. No matter, it was something she could probably remedy. She stowed her mirror and tucked the back of her shirt into her tight leggings. This had two effects. First the shape of her ass was now showing, and second, her top had tightened over her chest and given her a deep cleavage.

She giggled quietly to herself as she nonchalantly strolled past him, making sure to ignore him and focus on the products in the store. At a suitable point she bent slightly at the hips to ensure her ass was pushed out towards him. She knew this would ensure his cock was as hard and big as possible. It worked. She could almost feel him looking at her as she stood straight again. Hannah made sure her ass was swaying sensuously from side to side as she walked around the store. She glanced at him from the corner of her eye and saw his eyes were fixed on her ass. She hoped she had done enough as she was about to turn the tables. She ducked into another aisle and spun around to face back the other way. Hannah knew the guy would try to casually walk into this aisle and get another look, but now he was unable to stare directly at her as she would be facing him.

Right on cue, the man wandered around the corner and immediately became very interested in some cups for sale so as to avoid being suspicious. His face was away from her, and Hannah had positioned herself in such a way that she could freely look in his direction without him seeing her looking. Her eyes searched hungrily for his bulge.

She looked down and saw that he was no longer wearing his belt. She wondered why he had done that. Perhaps to allow his pants to hang lower? Hannah soon found out why. His cock had swelled in size since she last saw it, and was now a truly impressive bulge. Hannah licked her lips as she watched his erection grow.

Suddenly she had an idea. She quickly glanced around to make sure nobody was nearby. Then she pulled out her phone and opened the camera app. She started to grow horny as she did this. Trying to appear bored and busy with shopping, she slyly aimed at the mans crotch and snapped a picture. Her pussy was aching to be touched now, she had never been this naughty before. Taking secret pictures of a mans cock bulge was a whole new thrill. Was it even legal?

She looked back up at the man. She wanted to see more of his cock. She wanted to see it right now, while he was still wearing his trousers. She imagined seeing him with his cock in his hand and the picture of it filling up her screen. She also pictured herself getting to see his cock close up. The man had still not turned his face towards her. She could still get away with looking without him noticing, but if he turned to face her there would be no hiding the fact she was looking.

Another idea came to her. It was risky, but her wet, horny pussy was overriding her brain. She switched the her phone to video mode and hit record. Carefully hiding it on a nearby shelf where nobody would see it, she walked away and approached the man from behind. He must have known she was there, but pretended to ignore her. Well, Hannah knew he would not be expecting this. His trousers were already low on his body, and he had no belt on. She took a deep breath, took a firm grip on his loose pants and yanked fast and hard. As the trousers hit the floor, Hannah trapped them under a nearby trolley wheel and dashed off into another part of the store. By the time the man realized what had happened, Hannah was gone.

Hannah was across the store, breathing heavily and trying to calm herself down. What had she just done? Exposed a mans cock in the public store? She hoped her phone had recorded it. She was waiting for a couple of minutes until she could go back and retrieve her phone. Her pussy was still achingly aroused. She knew the only thing that would satisfy it would be seeing a mans cock. She walked over to where her phone was hidden and quickly slipped it into her handbag.

Safely in her car, she pressed play on the recording. She saw herself in the video, walking away and stopping behind the man. Her face was clearly terrified in the video. It had focused beautifully on the mans bulge and then... Her pussy was already getting moist again. She saw his face turn to look towards the camera. He must not have realized she had moved, or maybe he was checking for her. He was facing the camera as his pants hit the ground. Surprised flashed across his face and his cock bounced free of it's protective covering. Before the man could move, his hard cock was sticking up and out. She moaned as she drank in the sight, furiously rubbing her swollen clit.

His cock looked so big and hard, Hannah couldn't believe he hadn't shot his load already, but he was still trying to cover himself up with his hand. Finally he gave up and went to lift his trousers. He must have discovered they were trapped under the trolley wheel. He stopped to check his surroundings before kneeling down, his cock wiggling and dancing around. He struggled to pull his trousers out from under the wheel, but finally managed it. She watched as he quickly covered himself, glancing around to see if he had been spotted. Deciding he was safe, he took his time tucking his cock into his trousers. She continued watching as the man continued to hold his cock and stroke it several times.

Hannah gasped out loud when she saw a wet spot appear on the front of his trousers. She could only imagine the mess he had made. She continued to rub her clit faster as the video went on. Her breathing was growing erratic and she knew she would not be able to hold back.

She came with a loud moan, her hips bucking upwards and her legs shaking as her body tensed. Her juices squirted out of her pussy and all over her hand as her fingers plunged in and out of her cunt.

mkokp
mkokp
4 Followers