Cock Whore

Story Info
Two bisexual guys enjoy an afternoon fuck session.
956 words
4.19
10.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
76 Followers

I'll admit it I'm a cock whore. I'd add I'm a semen whore too. Sure, I love pussy but now I've become a cock whore. Over time I've found it easier to hook up with men. I really love gay sex. If I don't get any for a while I start searching for cock. My steady cock and I have just not been able to hook up lately. Both of us had been busy and had not seen each other for several weeks.

Finally after emailing back and forth over a few days we finally set an afternoon hook up. We always use his house, because he prefers his own bed. The good news for me was I was clean inside and out and itching to fuck and get fucked. Meeting at his house I walked in, I brought a bottle of water and a towel for cleaning up after. The air conditioning was on and it was quite cool. In my mind I knew that soon we'd be sweating.

We went to his prepared bedroom only a bottom sheet on the bed, two large bath towel and some pillows were on the bed sheet. We keep his sheet dry by playing on top of the towels. The ceiling fan was off. We sweat during our sessions and often sperm gets all over us. That's why we use the bath towels.

As we started undressing I came behind him, slipped my hand down his shorts and played with his cock. He chuckled as we continued to undress. Once naked I immediately got on my knees and started sucking his gorgeous cock. I teabagged his balls and continued licking and sucking his large cock. Looking up at his handsome face I saw pleasure in his eyes.

Then he laid on the bed I got on top holding my body over his. Now we are sucking each other's cocks. I'm deep throating him as he's having his way with my cock. His cock is delicious but I didn't want and wouldn't allow him to cum. As we began to sweat I whispered to him that I needed to fuck him right now. Our wet cocks were glistening in the daylight. We rubbed our cocks together adding coca butter making them more slippery.

We stood to begin positioning ourselves to fuck. I was thinking about this handsome man in front of me. His tan athletic body makes me so horny. He has little body hair. His cock shaft and balls are shaved but above that is his blonde curly hair. I love his cock it's a perfect a mouthful of manhood. My body is shaved. My cock looks bigger sans hair. My tan shaved legs and body turn my guy on. He loves touching me all over, as I enjoy touching him all over.

As our excitement builds he's on his back, we are face to face my cock is lubed up I slip my cock up his ass. Passing his prostate makes him smile. We only fuck bareback. Risky I guess but there is nothing better than the natural feeling of going at it bareback. We sync our rhythm as we gently fuck. With my excitement building I told him I wanted him to fuck me hard.

It's rare that he fucks me, very rare but today I just needed to be fucked by his beautiful cock. He really prefers to bottom and generally I prefer to top. On my back he holds his cock so he can add lube to my ass we love the smell of cocoa butter. With my ankles on his shoulders he slides into me. He gives my ass the pounding I wanted so badly. We agreed not to cum, we rested a minute and continued. My body heaved with pleasure. Too avoid cumming he pulled out. He said he wanted me to suck his cock that had just left his ass.

Without hesitation I took his cock in my mouth I licked it and sucked it until he finally came deep in my mouth. The sperm he delivered tasted so good I took every single drop. His hand was on the back of my head his cock was down my throat. He was spent, I told him to rest for a while. We rested on our backs in bed. We were face to face as I began touching him and squeezing his nipples with all my strength. He's totally into nipple torture. Then I said I needed to cum. I needed to fuck.

Giving me a hand job I said that today I needed to cum inside his beautiful muscular ass. That's not a favorite thing for him, but he always complies with my wishes. Again face to face, I'm up his ass. In sync we fuck. We fuck hard and continue in sync. Saying I'm cumming he slid off me. My very hard cock is now laying on my lower abs my cock shot sperm all over my abs and chest. He just watch my excitement he was awed by the volume of cum that shot out of me. Even the smell of sperm drives me wild.

It really couldn't get any better than this I thought as we rested. He took a cloth and mopped up the sperm. I'd wished he'd licked it but he didn't. Then after resting We got into his small shower and washed each other. We soaped up enjoying the touching and whole body contact.

Finally getting dressed I smeared a little cocoa butter on my cock watched it glisten then pulled on my shorts and tee shirt. He got dressed as well, a hug a thank you and see you soon, ended this wonderful afternoon.

673djp
673djp
76 Followers