The Office Slut - Boss' video call

Story Info
Having fun during a video conference.
2.2k words
4.61
18.5k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/21/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WalkKlaw
WalkKlaw
176 Followers

The sound of fingers tapping on wood echoed in the closed room, drowning out the background noise of people working and talking outside. A computer let out a notification sound, and after some clicking around, the man sitting behind the desk cleared his throat.

"Can you hear me well?" he asked. A chorus of multiple affirmative answers burst out, filling the room. "Ah, good. I've been fiddling around with a new setup. No headset, only the microphone from my laptop, so I'm still a bit skeptical as to its quality. The sound output does seem fine, so I can hear you all well."

"We can hear you crystal clear, Alex," a young woman replied. "Thank you for joining us on such short notice. We have some people from our client here with us. I believe you're all familiar with our Director of Engineering, Alex...? That's great then, we can go straight to business. Alex?"

"Thank you, Sarah. I've analysed the reports the support team sent us and..." Alex continued to talk, but I stopped focusing on the topic.

Oh, where was I in all this? That's easy, silly. I was naked under Alex's desk, on my knees, sucking his girthy cock! One hand moved up and down his shaft, while the other played with his balls. My mouth sucked on the head, my jaw straining to accommodate it when I bobbed down a bit.

I had been doing this for some time, while my boss read up on the reports and on my team's solution for the problem, when he was asked to join the video conference call with the client.

Nothing new there, I just did what I always did when he was in a call: my job as a slut. Which currently meant slobbering all over his cock. I licked it from the base to the top, slurping a bit of precum, then swallowed his cock again, my tongue working slowly.

"Wow, we didn't expect such a detailed solution on such a short notice... are you sure you can implement it in the time frame you presented?" Someone asked, probably from our client's team.

Alex chuckled. "I can assure you that our engineers are very skilled, and we have our best team on your case. Their Team Leader is working on it at this exact moment," he placed a hand on my head and pushed me down, forcing his cock down my throat until my lips and nose touched his body. "And he loooves working on hard problems."

He eased his hold on my head, and I began to bob up and down, taking him all the way every time. Coming up, I'd swirl my tongue around his head, then I'd swallow his entire cock. Soft hums came out of my throat as he praised me, adding to the effect of my current movements on his cock.

I wanted to moan, and to see him looking at me, but the conference call made these things impossible. And yet, it added so much much more. Knowing that I was sucking my boss' big cock in front of several people, with none of them having any idea? It was exhilarating. It was hot.

I kept sucking, as the conversation continued its course, and although I didn't pay much attention, I was vaguely aware of what was being said. Mostly sorting out details, but Alex would often insert some innuendo-filled sentence that just heightened the experience.

He again forced me down, and this time slightly pumped up with his hips. Then he pulled my head up, and repeated the process again, fucking his cock with my mouth and throat. I was used to this, so I adapted quickly to the breathing differences between having just the head of a cock inside my mouth, and suddenly having that same head inside my throat, followed by a thick, long shaft.

I licked and sucked as I could, savouring his cock and the precum it let out. His entire cock was slick with my saliva, some even pooling on the base of his shaft. My hands lay on my thighs as he used my mouth like a sex toy.

After a while, Alex pressed a button on his desk and I heard the familiar mechanical whirring of his laptop stand moving upwards.

"I'm just going to change to my standing desk mode, if you don't mind," he told the others, as he rose up from his chair. I quickly let his cock slide out of my mouth, swallowing some more precum, then moved to lie with my torso on the desk. This was possible because only the part with the laptop had moved up, and I knew the camera wasn't angled to show me.

"Oh, I've been meaning to get one of those. They say it does wonders for your health," someone said. Alex rubbed his cock on my butt, his hands grabbing and fondling my two round globes.

He lodged his cock between my butt cheeks, and started sliding up and down. This looked like a boobjob, but I was sure my butt felt much better than any woman's boobs. I was just... better. Alex teased my hole with the head of his cock every time he slid past it, and I moved my hips, trying to feel more of that big cock.

"It does, and I highly recommend buying one. Then it's only a matter of remembering to use it. I know it can be hard to... fit it..." Alex replied, as he finally pushed his cock against my hole, slowly sliding inside. "... fit it into our busy schedules, that is."

"Of course, of course. But our health should be placed above work, in my opinion."

He bottomed out inside of me, and then gave my butt cheeks two quick slaps. I felt them jiggle, and moved my hips a bit, adding to the effect. I wanted him to start fucking me deep and hard, but I waited. He was, after all, the boss.

"Absolutely. For added effect you can also get some equipment that makes you move your body in some way, like the one I'm using now." Alex started slowly moving his body in a way that let him fuck me, while seeming innocent to those watching. I opened my mouth in a silent moan, feeling him slide in and out of me.

"What a great idea. Thanks, Alex!"

Several voices echoed the thanks, but I blocked out the noise again and focused on the cock I had inside me. Alex kept using my butt cheeks as support, fondling them. The firm, slow thrusts felt amazing, and I clenched my muscles to add some more tightness to my hole. Alex reacted by flexing his cock inside me, in place of the moans I would have heard if no one else was listening.

The slow movements gradually sped up and he started thrusting more roughly, going deeper with each one, pulling my cheeks apart when he slid forward. I clasped both my hands on top of my mouth to keep the moans from escaping and being heard by those in the call.

Or worse, by someone outside the room. I knew the door was closed, but if it wasn't, would they hear me? Would they open the door to see what was happening and see me bent over a desk, being fucked by my boss? Would they see how happy I was? And... would they join? Oooh, a second cock, fucking my mouth while Alex continued with my ass. And maybe a third and fourth cock that I could jerk off? A line of big cocks, waiting to get inside me... I shivered at these thoughts and moaned even more.

This continued for a while until I could hear Alex breathing more heavily. His movements almost became more erratic, as he surely wanted to just pound me like the slut I was, but he was experienced and enjoyed the thrill of what we were doing. So he paced himself, his movements were fast but controlled.

However, I wasn't the only one to notice that he was starting to struggle a bit.

"Really working up a sweat there, huh?" Sarah asked. "Is this how you keep in shape?"

Alex smiled as he replied, "Sure is. I make sure to do this exercise as often as I can, at least once a day. I do apologise for doing it during this call, but I have to maintain a daily routine."

"Oh, no, no. It's fine! Honestly, you're motivating me to start doing the same," said from someone on the client's side.

"Fantastic! I'm always happy to hear that I was a positive influence on someone."

Alex was now truly fucking me, a sign that he was getting closer and closer to orgasm. Closer to filling me up. His hands were rougher, kneading my butt cheeks as if he was a baker with his dough. I would have laughed at this comparison, but all I had in my mind were thoughts of his cock, and how he would cum inside me. How I was the reason he would cum.

He was so fuuuuucking big! And he was so close I could feel it. I did all I could to help, clenching my muscles, moving my hips as he slid in and out of me.

"Well, I believe we're done here, or would anyone like to add anything...?" Sarah asked.

"Yes. Alex, could you send over someone more... technically involved with the product? I think it would really help us."

"Mmmmm. I'll send that engineer I mentioned earlier. I'm sure that with his skills, your guys will be very, very happy, and he'll have no problem answering any questions, no matter how hard they might be," Alex replied. I moaned at the implied activities I would be doing with the client's teams.

"Wonderful, we can schedule that later... I think that's all then."

"Yes, it was a very productive call, but it's... come... to an end," he thrust deeper, his voice straining. This was it. "Thank you all... for... coming!"

And he came, jets of warm cum shooting into me, filling my insides. His cock twitching madly, erupting as everyone in the call said their goodbyes, until he was the last one in the call and it closed. Cum continued to come out, as if he had been accumulating it for months. But like Alex had said, this was a daily exercise.

After a minute, he slid out of me, both of us panting, and walked around the desk. I opened my mouth as I felt his cock on my lips, and swallowed it again. My tongue swirled around and I sucked it clean. He took it out and started slapping my face with his cock, occasionally rubbing it around.

After Alex recovered, he again put his cock to my lips and as I opened my mouth, he wasted no time. He grabbed my head with both hands and went for it, fucking my throat and mouth like he had fucked my ass. Except he started at the roughest, fastest mode.

I could hardly breathe, and my tongue couldn't keep up with his speed and just lay there. I was being used, and it felt so damn good. He fucked me, and soon started grunting. Then he pushed his cock as deep as he could, my face squished against his body, and he came again. I couldn't taste it, but I felt his thick cum coating my throat and sliding down, heading straight to my stomach.

After some spurts, he slid out slowly, letting me swirl my tongue around his cock, cleaning him up. I swallowed everything, every last drop of cum I could find. Then he left the head inside my mouth and I sucked, coaxing every remaining cum out of him. That earned me some moans as he ran his hands over my hair.

When he felt he was clean enough, he popped out and walked around the desk, sitting on his chair.

Suddenly, I felt his hand slap my right butt cheek and yelped, surprised. I was still tasting his cum, and feeling it inside me on both ends.

"Come on then, you heard us. You have a problem to fix, so get to work, slut," he said, calmly but with authority.

I got up from the desk, and stood, looking at him.

"But... I haven't cum yet... can't I finish? Please?" I begged, my cock standing to attention. The small friction with the desk hadn't been enough to make me cum, but was he just going to leave me in this state?

Well, it wouldn't be the first time...

"I'm sure you can find a way to relieve that... tension." He smirked. I pouted, but started getting dressed, my cock making it a bit difficult to fit into my pants. I made a show of it, though, taking my sweet time with my clothes. "And don't forget to treat our client well when you go there."

I smiled at him and walked out of his office, feeling his eyes on my bouncy butt, filled with his cum. I had to clench a bit, but I knew I would hold it in, with how hungry my butt always was for cum.

I was hard as a rock, and still had to fix the client's problems... huh... maybe it was time to call a team meeting. They would help me with both of my problems!

WalkKlaw
WalkKlaw
176 Followers