Cocklust Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," I said as my orgasm hit me. Pleasure cascaded through my nerves, and I felt my body shudder just as Darren's shuddered too. Then my dick erupted on Chad's face, while Darren shot on Logan's hole.

Chad took my cum like a champ. His open mouth caught most of it, though a few splatters went every which way. As soon as he could, he clamped his lips around my cock, and he drank up what was left.

"Oh fuck," I gasped while I finished stroking. My dick was super-sensitive now; it shivered a little as I tried to catch my breath.

Chad swallowed, then opened his mouth and smiled. Streaks of cum were still dripping across his face. "Well," he said, "I hope you liked that as much as I did."

"You'd better believe it," I said, and I leaned down to kiss him. It was a particularly tasty kiss, with the residue of our loads mixing together, and I savored the feeling of Chad's beard against my face.

Finally we gave each other one last peck on the lips. We didn't bother cleaning up; we just laid there, our faces still smeared with cum, and we eventually fell asleep.

Our flight out was uneventful, or at least I made it look that way. I basically had to smuggle the ring in my luggage. I'd picked it up from the jeweler's in secret, while I was on my break at work. The ring was small enough that I could hide it in my pocket, but I was still wary of airport security. I hadn't forgotten that time when a TSA agent had opened my bag and pulled out my dildo, right in front of Chad. This time I left my sex toys at home, stashed the ring in my suitcase-- in a secure inner pocket-- and I made sure to check the bag.

My dad picked us up when we landed. We were the first ones to get there, since Amy and Dylan would be flying in the next day.

It felt downright surreal to take Chad into the house where I'd grown up, especially my old bedroom. After all, I'd lived there since I was ten, so it was where I'd experienced a lot of my sexual awakenings: from playing with myself, to playing with girls and eventually with guys. Now here I was, openly taking another man in my bed, getting him situated with towels and toiletries and all the other stuff you give guests.

I kept trying to relax-- or at least act like it-- but the truth was, I was freaking out inside. I was getting perilously close to the moment of truth. I spent most of that night tossing and turning with anticipation. I kept wondering if all of this was worth the risk; after all, I'd already landed the guy I loved, so I wasn't sure how much further I should go out on a limb.

The next day was basically a blur. I do remember digging through my suitcase while Chad was in the shower, grabbing the ring, and stuffing it in my pocket. I also remember getting on the train, just the two of us, and heading into the city. It was the first time I'd been on that train since my slut phase, when I'd used it for who-knows-how-many hookups-- before I'd realized I really just craved one dick in particular. The same sexy dick that was now right beside me.

When we got downtown, I showed Chad the Loop. We walked to the Bean and took selfies-- since that's pretty much required for anyone on Instagram-- and then we walked along the lakeshore. The whole time, I kept trying to find the perfect setting, the perfect moment, to finally pop the question. It was just my luck how shit kept getting in the way, from obnoxious bystanders to noisy construction sites to whatever else. At one point Chad stepped in dog shit, which made him swear like a sailor while he scraped his shoes on the grass.

We ended up by the river while the sun was going down. Chad and I were both hungry, so we stopped at a little restaurant. We were the only ones sitting on the patio, looking across the water, watching the boats go by. The city's hustle and bustle seemed to echo above us, but where were, it was quiet.

I suddenly realized this was my chance. "Uh," I said, but then I couldn't finish my sentence. I'd completely forgotten what I'd planned to say. "There's something I've been meaning to talk to you about."

"Say what?"

"Well... I-I mean I know you said I'd been acting weird. And I guess I'd, well, I'd been thinking about... you know, when we graduate and have to find real jobs and stuff...."

Chad frowned. "Uh-huh...."

"Well, you're such a great guy, and you deserve all the best in your life. And I mean that, I really do--"

"Where are you going with this?"

Oh shit, I thought. I'm fucking this up.

Chad's face seemed to get deadly serious. "Listen...."

"Let me finish," I said. "I just... well, you're the funniest, sexiest, most incredible guy I know. I-I know I've said no matter what happens, I want to be there with you... and want you to know how much I mean it." Then I got down on one knee, and I pulled out the ring.

Chad's jaw dropped open as he realized what I was doing. I'd never seen him so shocked in my life.

"Chad Matthew Collins," I finally said, "will you marry me?"

He seemed completely speechless. His mouth fluttered a little, and he tried to form words, but they all got caught in his throat.

I felt like I kneeled there for ages, though it was probably just a few seconds. It was like we were both in some out-of-body experience.

Finally, at long last, Chad cleared his throat. Then he said something I hadn't expected.

To be continued....