Cockolding Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

"I know, but this isn't something you want to hear," Andrew mumbled.

"Okay, honey, but when you're ready, you know I'll be here to listen," Gloria spoke in a caring tone as she rose from her seat on his bed, "and when you do, you know I'll never judge you," she cooed in a loving voice as she ran her fingers lightly through her son's hair. "You may never know, I might be able to help," Gloria said in an ominous tone as she departed her son's room.

"Oh, my, God. I can't believe I just did that?!" Gloria whispered low as her back pressed against the refrigerator. Her hand rested over her heart, feeling how franticly it was beating. It didn't matter that it was her son; it was the first time she's ever flirted with anyone outside of her marriage. However, what she wasn't expecting was how thrilling it felt or how alive she felt at that moment. Nevertheless, her joyful mood was short-lived when her eyes glanced over to the clock on the microwave. Knowing her husband would be home soon. "Deny me another child for fifteen years, will you. Well, the only sex you'll ever get is from your whores!" Gloria growled.

Maverick hummed as he walked through the garage door once he had returned from work that evening. "Hey..." His voice died in his throat as his wife's eyes cut hard to him. "Shit?! What the fuck did I step into now?"

"So, couldn't even bother to call me, huh? When you knew today was important to me. Nah, you just blow it off like you do almost everything I deem important. Save your fucking breath; I don't want to hear your voice at the moment, just get out of my sight."

"Hon..."

"Are you going deaf? What part of 'I don't want to hear your damn voice' didn't you understand?"

Raising his hands in surrender, he knew she was going to be pissed. Yet, really, Maverick wasn't about to show up and have to explain why he has no sperm count. He wasn't a fool. He would take being in the dog house for a few weeks rather than a divorce when he would most likely have to move into an apartment and pay out the ass in alimony given his and his wife's vast difference in pay scale. It wasn't that he didn't love his son, which he did, yet having more children would put a cramp on his travel along with the benefits that went along with it. In the form of his traveling companion, Margie. Who was married too and, like him, dedicated to her job. Who would rather have bareback sex than with a condom on, given how her own husband was sterile. She couldn't risk getting pregnant; she had far too much to lose, as did he. So, as long as they stuck to their plans, which had worked out well for the past fifteen years, then they knew their spouses wouldn't be the wiser. Maverick also knew if the doctor had told her about his sperm count, Gloria would have said something the moment he walked in. So he knew he was in the free and clear.

"I'll... okay then, maybe more than a few weeks," Maverick muttered low as his wife flipped him off over the back of the couch. "At least I have that trip next week," he said to himself as he walked to the master bedroom to change out of his clothes after greeting his son, who waved as he chewed on his granola bar.

"Here," Gloria sneered, dropping Maverick's plate onto the table, causing him to slide back.

"I know your..."

"You don't know shit," Gloria spat venomously.

Maverick wasn't a stupid man; he knew when to keep his mouth closed. It wasn't lost on him when his wife sat at the other end of the table.

"There's no need to rush baby, you'll choke if you eat too fast," Gloria said when Andrew was shoveling his food into his mouth.

"I know, but I don't want to be struck by the shrapnel," Andrew joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Don't you worry, Andrew, I'll give you plenty of warning to duck and cover when the time comes," Gloria said, giving her son a playful wink.

Maverick was all the more willing to let his son take his wife's attention away from him so he could consume his meal as quickly as possible without having to worry about dodging a knife while in the middle of it. With his plate safely stored in the sink, Maverick made a hasty retreat to the guest bedroom, where he would spend the rest of the evening, to weather the wrath of his wife.

"Mom?"

"Don't you worry about it, Andrew; it's not your problem," Gloria said lightly, laying her hand on his left forearm. Giving it a gentle rub and smiling warmly at her son. "So, how was your club today?"

"Pretty much the same; got some great pictures on the way home, though," Andrew said offhandedly. Wondering why his mother hadn't removed her hand yet like she would normally have.

"Oh? You'll have to show me after we finish up here. So how's school going? Are you ready for the winter break?" Gloria asked, bringing her fork up to her lips.

"Yeah, just not the exams," Andrew chuckled.

"Maybe I can help you study. You know you have to keep your grades up if you want to get into that photography program."

"I know, only if it won't be too much of a burden to you," Andrew said, looking sadly down into his meal, knowing Celest was his study partner.

"Honey, don't you worry about her; it's her loss, not yours. You never know, I hear there are some older women on the prowl for a young buck like yourself," Gloria said, wondering if he caught her subtle hint. It appeared her son hadn't when she heard his low 'I wish' leave his lips.

"Thank you, sweetheart, you always help me clean up," Gloria said, loud enough for Maverick to hear, all the while she held her son close to her. Slyly rubbing her right breast on Andrew's chest as she did. Biting the inside of her cheek when Andrew looked bashfully away. "Oh, that's why, stupid girl, he's mine now. Unlike you, I'm going to show him all the tricks," she spoke in her mind.

"Oh, that's a pretty one," Gloria cooed as she sat beside her son, running her right hand along his back. Her touch was light on his ear as she ran the pad of her finger along it. "Am I distracting you, baby?"

"N..." Clearing his throat, "No," Andrew uttered.

"Good, now let's see the next one," Gloria stated with a smile on her lips. For the next hour, she had her hand on her son. A light touch here, a gentle caress there, all so Andrew would start to see her as a woman and not just his mother. By the end of it, she could see that she did get a reaction out of him. Wondering if what Angie had said was true, which she had no reason to believe Angie had lied, not with what she had revealed to her that afternoon. When it came time to crack open his books, Gloria would lightly press her breasts against his arm as she helped him with his studying. Then she noticed the growing wet spot in his pants. Not a sign that he had came in them, but a steady stream of pre-cum soaking into the material. Placing a kiss on his temple, knowing she'd teased her son enough for one night. She wasn't going to embarrass him with him messing his pants, at least not yet.

Gloria stood outside her son's closed door with her ear pressed against it. Biting her lip as she listened to his frantic pace to free his manhood. Feeling her body heating when the sounds of his fapping and soft groans were because of her. Wondering what her son's ejaculation looked like as she listened on. She felt so naughty while she knew he was thinking of someone else when Andrew stroked his cock, yet she knew it was because of her that he was doing it in the first place. Silently tiptoeing away from his door, not bothering to glance into the guest bedroom as she passed to ready herself for the night. She did have an aroused kitty to take care of, and her husband was never going to get her pussy again after she enacted her plan to make Maverick think the child was his, then he would never touch her sexually again. That was, of course, if she didn't have the urge to have a third child. Then Maverick would come in handy.

Chapter Two

The next morning...

Andrew awoke to his mother standing over him, rousing him from his sleep like she always did on the mornings he had school. However, this morning was far different than any others, for the sheer fact that his mother's robe, a robe that came down to her mid-thigh that he's only seen her in occasionally, showed off more cleavage than she normally did. Andrew also noticed she wasn't wearing a bra again. He tried not to draw attention to it, yet his cock had a mind of its own.

"Wake up, sleepy head, or you'll miss breakfast," Gloria said, smiling sweetly down at her son. She played off that she didn't notice his covers beginning to rise. "Andrew, I wish you would put your clothes in the hamper like I have asked you to," she grumbled in false annoyance as she bent over at the hips, knowing the robe and her nightgown would rise up enough to show off the bottom quarter of her ass. Biting her lip when she slyly turned her head, noting how her son was at full mast at that moment.

"Sorry, Mom, I promise it won't happen again," Andrew answered, unable to tear his eyes away from what he was seeing.

"It better not, or you don't want to know what I'll do to you," Gloria teased, tossing his clothes into the hamper as she passed it.

Andrew had to beat off two times that morning before his cock would even begin to settle down. Breakfast didn't help matters either as he tried to keep his eyes off his mother as she sat across from him. Cocking an eyebrow when a 'Shit!' filled their home when his father awoke and the wicked grin spread across his mother's lips.

"I turned off his alarm," Gloria whispered impishly.

Andrew tried not to laugh; while childish, he couldn't deny it wasn't funny given his father's strict morning habits. He knew his father hated to be late to anything. Having his morning ritual interrupted normally put a burr in his side for the rest of the day.

"Why didn't you wake me!" Maverick raced towards the master bath for a quick shower and shave.

"Why the fuck would I?" Gloria spat out; whether or not Maverick heard it, no one could say. "What?" she asked, noting her son's shocked expression.

"You said 'fuck'?!" Andrew uttered in feigned horror.

"Please," rolling her eyes, "fuck, fuck, fuckity-fuck, fuck, fuck," Gloria said in a teasing tone. Her smile lifted the corners of her lips as her son laughed madly in his seat.

"You'll know when to read this," Gloria said, slipping a note she had written and folding it up like she used to in high school with the impression of her lips in dark red lipstick on the outside opposite of where the folds were. "It should irk that girl, now you have a good day at school," she whispered, winking at her son.

"Bye, Mom, be safe going into work," Andrew uttered, placing a kiss on Gloria's cheek before heading out the door.

"Love you!" Gloria called out from the open door.

"Love you too, Mom!" Andrew's voice filled the air as he waved before breaking into a jog to make it to his bus stop on time.

******

Andrew was sitting in his fourth-period class. Copying the board as his teacher rambled on about the chapter they were on. He tried not to notice. Nonetheless, it was inevitable, given she sat three seats in front him in the row beside him. Noticing how she would constantly glance back at him. Then his mother's words from that morning popped into his mind and the note she had stuffed into his pocket.

It wasn't lost on him at how wide Celest's eyes were when he made sure she noted the lips on the paper. He didn't know why his mother had given it to him. Yet it seemed to be working; at least to his mind, it appeared to be working.

"Hi, baby!" Instantly a smile appeared on his lips, which only infuriated Celest more when she saw it. "If you're smiling, keep it up. If not, do so. It will irk her to no end! Because she doesn't want you to move on. If she's like anything, I remember those types of girls in high school; she wants you all broody and listless. Shift in your seat a little, make her think I said something sexy to you." He did, yet the image of her ass cheeks flashed in his mind making him involuntary reach beneath his desk to ensure his manhood wouldn't be notable. "Now I was thinking about how you and I don't spend much time together these days. I want to change that. Are you up for it?" Andrew glanced up from his note, noticing how Celest was fuming in her seat. Putting the note down as the teacher began to turn around only to have him call her out. That was when she pulled out her compact using the mirror to watch him as he continued to read his mother's elegant handwriting. "If you are, maybe we could have like a movie night or something like that. Me snuggling up to you, the lights low, just the two of us, would you like that?" Again, Andrew shifted in his seat a little more notably this time. His eyes glanced up when he heard the snapping of a pencil. "Now, you best turn your attention back to your teacher. I hope this helps, baby. I'll see you at home." Andrew had no idea why his mother signed her name instead of her title. Nevertheless, it worked, and he couldn't be happier about it.

"Who is she!" Celest shouted, getting in Andrew's face, out in the hallway after fourth period.

"Why the fuck do you care? You dumped me remember? So who I hang out with is none of your damn concern!" Andrew shouted right back. "Did I get up in your damn face after I caught you making out with that dumb ass whose only skill is tossing a football for an hour, a whole damn hour after you broke my heart?! No, I didn't, want to know why? Because you broke up with me! Since you're so interested in me now, I'll tell you something. She's ten times hotter than you will ever be and older, so go, suck the tongue of that disease-riddled jock and stay out of my life," he said, waving her off. Noting how her head shot back, her mouth agape in disbelief as he spun on his heel. "I can't believe I called my own mother hot," he exclaimed in his mind as he ran his hand down his face as he walked to his next class.

******

"Hi, baby, how was school?" Gloria asked, standing in her son's doorway once she got home from her job where she worked as a secretary for an advertising firm (given the hours it gave her to be home with her son when he was growing up), at four o'clock that afternoon.

"It worked like a fucking charm?!" Andrew exclaimed, throwing his arms into the air. "Sorry, Mom."

"You, young man, can't say that word unless you're fucking someone in this house," Gloria stated, dropping her innuendo. "So tell me how it went?!" she said excitedly as she bounded into his room. Her dark chocolate hair bounced against her back as she quickly scooted over to his bed. "She didn't! Typical," Gloria sneered. "I have no idea why some women that age thinks jocks are the best things in the world. They're superficial at best, rude and arrogant at worst. So..." Feeling her cheeks becoming flushed, "did you read everything I wrote?"

"I did," Andrew nodded. "You have pretty handwriting, Mom."

"Thank you, baby," Gloria said in a bashful tone. It had been some time since anyone complimented her on her handwriting. "So, about my suggestion?"

"The movie night?" Andrew asked, seeing his mother nod. "Sure, but can we like do it tomorrow? I just have a lot of studying to do tonight."

"Of course, baby," smiling lovingly at him, "it's a date," Gloria chirped happily. Wondering if her son would realize that that would be the start of the final stage of the seduction of her son. She couldn't deny how her body heated at the thought of what was to come.

That night after dinner, the atmosphere felt like an ice box when Gloria glared at her husband, yet that would thaw when she spoke to her son. After dinner, Gloria found herself once again in her son's room. However, unlike last night she stood behind him. Allowing her son's head to rest between her breasts as she leaned over him. Her hands ran along his shoulders and down his chest as she helped her son to study for the exams that were approaching. Biting the inside of her lip as she had that cock of his standing for her, keeping its hardness for over an hour. She so wanted to reach down and touch it. Just to see if it would throb in her hand for her. Yet, she needed to take this slow. She didn't want to scare her son off. Given the bashfulness she has seen in her son, she knew he was a virgin. Something she was very, very happy to know, and she couldn't wait to take that cherry of his. Feeling him tensing up as she leaned down and her lips brushed against his ear. Whispering that she needed to take care of some household chores before bed, in truth, she was fucking wet, and she so needed to cum! However, like the night before, she stood outside his closed door and listened to her son masturbating. Wondering if he was thinking about her as he touched himself. Picturing her on her knees between his legs at his computer table. Bobbing her head on that hard pole of his, having his hot load shooting into her mouth.

Pondering how long it would take for Andrew to start to whisper her name when he relieved himself. Yearning to have her on top of him, riding that hard cock and having his seed flooding her womb. Quietly backing away from the door, her thighs trembled as her panties clung to her mound as she walked towards her bedroom. Soon to be the focal point of the new dynamic that was about to descend upon their household.

Gloria laid on her bed, her body writhing in pleasure as she touched herself. Imagining what it would be like to take her son as her lover, to make him the father of their child. Her left hand squeezed her breast as her fingers sped through her wet lips. Her hips lifted off the bed, imagining her son's hands on her hips, taking command of her body. Whimpering in her mind as her lover ravished her body, took her as his woman as he hammered that cock into her wet, hot peach. Her thighs closed around her hand as her body quaked; her muscles trembled and spasmed as her intense orgasm flooded her body.

******

The next morning...

Andrew was once again awoken to the sight from yesterday. However, he noticed how her nipples were starting to harden before his eyes. Which, as you can imagine, played havoc on his virgin mind. The moment his mother placed a kiss on his right cheek, his cock instantly grew to full hardness at the feel of his mother's hard nipple brushing against his shoulder. "That's for picking up after yourself," Gloria whispered in a sinful tone into his ear. He almost blew his load right there as he watched how she swayed her hips when she strolled out of his room.

He knew it was wrong, so wrong, yet he couldn't help it. All he could picture in his mind was his mother, opening that robe of hers. His hands cradling her breasts as she leaned over him. The soft mews that would escape her lips as he played with her nipples. That lustful voice beckoning him to touch her lower as she guided his hand down her body. The way she would beg for him to touch her sex, to urge him to slip his... "Fuck!" Andrew erupted, splattering his stomach and chest in his cum.

Andrew walked into the kitchen dressed for school when his mother was waving his father off when he heard his father telling her he had to go out of town for the next week. Which he would be leaving early that Sunday morning. He noted how his mother's indifference towards his father was irking him. Andrew could always remember when his mother would always touch his father, flashing him that smile whenever they were in the same room. Pondering just what his father had done to really piss his mother off.

"Eat, baby, or you'll be late for school," Gloria smiled at her son when he sat down beside her.